Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The passion of a Wolf (MisaLaVan and Fadereaper)

Fadereaper

Kiryu
The younger lad who lived in these dense woods was by no means a warrior of peerless might, nor was he one of calm and precise calculation that a tactician would be capable of. No he was a simple human who lived with his family in a secluded cabin in the woods, the world around them was one carved into the image of werewolves, vampires, and other various beasts of fancy that called this realm home. Humans were an oddity and they were not exactly the most revered of races, often thought of in a less than important post but they had to make due with this life.

Isolating themselves with good reason, this young lad who was named Valaris was walking the woodland around his home. In his hands was a crude hunting bow, and a arrow held in his hand. He was looking to claim the life of a deer he had been hunting for some time now, to kill it so they could eat well tonight and make his family happy.

He was dressed in crudely sewn brown tatters, the chiefest among them was his visible cloak that had a hood on it to hide his features and repel the rain. Under this he had a simple short sleeved shirt and a pair of trousers, and finally his pair of boots. This was a simple outfit but perfect for their lifestyle, the red haired young man was hunting this deer and with his bow clutched in hand he finally saw it.

He brought the arrow up to nock it on the string and pulled it back to draw it, his blue eyes settling on the target. Until he was satisfied with the shot he let it swing out from the bow, flying as it came to the target and imbedded itself in his head letting the deer slump dead. 'Yes!' the boy thought as he killed his dinner for the night, walking to the deer he started to drag its hide along the ground back to their cabin. Little did he know just what was lurking in these woods, and what it would have in store for him.

The dark brown wolf had been hunting the deer for a hour or so, and she was ready to eat. As she stalked through the woods she caught a scent she had hoped never to find. It was the smell of her mate and she knew it was a human at that. Her lip lifted and she let out a low growl. She knew now that she had smelled him, there was no way to live with out him. She made her way toward the scent, finding it mixed with blood and deer.

It didn't take long for to find him, watching as he dragged the deer. She took this time to take him in, his red hair and simple clothing. She picked up a nice soft trot, to get in front of him. Once she was there she let out a light growl, wanting him to stop. She was unsure how he would react, or if he would feel the pull toward her right away. She moved slowly, her head down and teeth showing. She was a dominant female, and she wasn't about to let any mate walk over her. She snapped her teeth at the boy before her, watching him closely for any reaction he would have.

He was caught immediately off guard when she would let out her howl and began stalking closer to him, she practically jumped out of no where when he had been carrying his deer and he sure as hell didn't know what this wolf wanted with him. He tried to keep to himself and his family, not wanting to meddle with any of the creatures that were dominant in this world but this female wolf would be able to outrun and kill him if she so wished. He was not in the superior position here and he knew it, hell his only weapon now that his arrow was expelled with much effort needed to get it back was his wooden staff that he could use to smack things but that was not a real weapon, he wasn't even trained to use it well.

He watched and slowly would let the deer rest on the ground, he assumed she wanted the kill but little did he know what she actually wanted from him instead. "I'm just going to leave the deer right here, if you want to eat it please go ahead and take it just don't attack me." He said slowly and with a pleading voice, he felt afraid for his life but maybe this werewolf could be reasoned with, but oh wow was he wrong. However perhaps he would soon find out, that perhaps being 'taken' was actually what he wanted to happen to him.

The wolf stalked out in front of the boy. Showing her teeth to the boy she watched him closely. As he set the deer down she lowered herself slightly to closer to the ground. She watched him closely, hoping he wouldn't do anything stupid. Hearing his words she stood up more to her full height, thinking him smart enough not to try anything. She moved forward, taking careful steps with her big paws. She could feel the dirt under her shift as she moved toward the boy. Her golden eyes locked on him, almost daring him to make a move. Mate or not she wasn't about to him try and kill her.

Once she was a few feet from him she jerked her head back the way he had been coming. She wanted him to turn around and start walking. It was a long walk back to her home, and she knew her human mate might not be able to make it one night. However it was best they got a move on. She let out a bark at him and jerked her head again, she would bring the deer as they both needed to eat. She didn't want to have to shift into her human form, not here there was danger all around. Once they got back to her home she would shift and let him know what the rules were and what she expected from him. She snapped her teeth at him, wanting him to get a move on.

His eyes widened as she gestured with her head for him to get moving and when he saw which way he felt a little confused, that was where he was returning from but he wasn't sure why she wished him to go there. Perhaps she was wanting him to go to her lair so she could devour him, oh damn this didn't bode well for him. If she tried to eat him he would have no choice but to fight for his life, but he had no idea what she wanted and if he tried right here she would just rip him to shreds.

So he gulped down a big glob of air and turned on heel to face the direction she wanted him to go, he started pacing the way she demanded and would begin the rapid paced journey to the cave she called home which was still unknown to him. He was just following the directions she gave him and he would continue at a brisk pace, the encouragement of her barks were enough to put speed in his step as he tried to get to where she wanted quickly. And after a bit of a walk, they would no doubt reach this place.

She gestured for him to move back toward the way he came. She wasn't so sure he would go so willingly. She was happy and surprise when he turned and started to walk. She watched him for a moment before grabbing the deer. She followed closed behind him, easily keeping up with him. She trotted to keep up with him, letting out a whimper to get his attention. She nodded to the right and wanting him to head down the trail. It would lead them deep into wolf land, and she worried he wouldn't be so willing. She moved up behind him, dropping her head to snap at his feet.

As they headed deeper into wolf land, and toward her home, she kept closer to him now. She knew what the other wolves would do to him if she didn't watch him. She wasn't about to let anything happen to him, at least not on her watch. Her golden eyes watched the woods around them closely, ready for anyone who might pop up.

He was very hesitant to go forward, he was going into a place where his existence was merely a joke and anything could happen to him, they would not give a second thought to snuffing out his life and he was afraid with good reason. He almost thought about turning back but when she snapped at his feet he jumped in a fit of fear and started walking again, taking the trail she had given him to take him to her home as she directed him to follow.

He was looking around at the forest that was wolf land, their territory and anything they wished would be over anything he decided. He was after all inferior, and the only possible hope he had was this woman of a wolf wanting him alive for some reason, and if she did she would hopefully keep him from being killed or be a threat to anyone who tried to harm him. So with that hope in mind, he followed her inklings of where he was to go, letting her guide him into wolf land to do as she requested of him.

He had a deep sinking feeling in his mind, perhaps she meant to eat him? No that didn't make sense, if she was going to kill him this would be a waste, she had to have some other motive in mind when she captured him to bring him into her lands.

The pair moved deeper into wolf land. The she wolf keeping a close eye on her mate and the world around him. She let out a deep deadly growl, dropping the deer to grab the back of her mates jacket. She pulled him down and moved over him, teeth bared as she looked down the trail. Standing over him she lowered herself down, pressing him down. She eyed the two wolves who walked toward them, both shocked to see the human being protected by the she-wolf. They sent a growl her way, making her snap her teeth at the pair. The pair of wolves seemed to be judging just how imported the kill of the human was to them. However it seemed neither wanted to fight the she-wolf for the kill.

Once the pair of wolves were gone she looked down at the weak human below her. She let out a snort, wondering if she would always have to protect him. She moved off of him slowly, barking and nipping at him. The longer they took the more likely the run into more wolves. They had been lucky the last pair didn't want to fight, the next might just be up for the fight. She pushed him forward with her nose, she needed him to hurry so they could get her home.

When she suddenly knocked him onto the ground and pinned him with her body he felt it was the end, but he was wrong when suddenly he saw a pair of wolves that were looking at them. Gauging the risk against its worth, he never understood what value a human kill had to the wolves but it was their culture and he was a small player out here. He gulped as finally the two of them left, he didn't know what to do so perhaps he would need to use his staff after all, he was sure that if he did it right he could perhaps hit one proper to allow her a more well placed killing blow or a bite that would send them sprawling.

When he got up at her inkling when the wolves left he started to follow after her again, the long wooden staff in his hands as the average sized man was following her to where she was directing him. He only could hope that whatever threat came their way, they would either be able to easily bypass it or have a clear pass from here to somewhere safer. He was hoping the cave was closer, "where is it we are going? Are we closer now I hope?" He asked not sure if the wolf even understood him, he was just hoping to get into cover and perhaps he would feel more secure inside something where he could have only one entrance for people to enter from.

He was picking up his pace, wherever they were going, he wanted to get there fast.

She looked back at him when he spoke to her, barking though he would not understand. Thankfully they were close and as he picked up his pace, she too picked up. Reaching back she tugged him once again to the right, this time into a cave. She walked back into the very back of the cave, it was her home and very simple. There was a bed against one wall, and a sofa against the other. She had little else, she had never needed anything else. She stood there in her wolf form, unsure how he was about to react to what she had to tell him. She watched him for a moment before shifting back into her human form.

Standing there nude her long brown hair fell down to just above her round bottom. Her legs were tone, strong and seemed to go on forever. Her breast were full and perfectly fit her body. Her light green eyes locked on his face. "Whats your name?" She asked, her voice was soft but full of power. She had no shame as she stood there nude in front of him, why would she? She was after all a sexy woman.

The woman had requested to know his name? Valaris had been surprised by all the accommodations in here, they all seemed to be, not what he expected for a wolf but then he would find just the reason why she had these accommodations. Her body began to shift, as she made the change from her current wolf form to that of a taller and well built women, from her muscles to her curves she was a fit image of an ideal woman. An ideal partner, for any wolf lucky to earn the right to call her as such, but what was her interest in him let alone his name?

"Well, my name is Valaris." He said through stuttered words as he tried to think of anything he could say that would keep her from harming him, or at least keeping him safe still. "I do not wish to question your judgement mi'lady, but why is it you have brought me here? Why keep those others from attacking? I am not at all not thankful in fact far from it, but I find myself wondering why you have done all of this."

"Valaris" She repeated. Finding that for once a human name wasn't all the stupid sounding. She cocked an eyebrow a him as he questioned her. She moved toward him, keeping eyes fully trained on him. "Tell me, Valaris, what do you know of wolves?" She kept walking until she was right in front of him. She stood at 5'6, a bit on the taller side for most she-wolves, but that was due to her domination. She tilted her head slightly to the side. "I brought you here because I couldn't leave you there." She snorted as if she didn't enjoy her own words. "A human for a mate, and I couldn't leave you behind. Why the moon goddess would pair me with such a weakling is beyond me." She said lightly. She shook her head. "Sit." She pointed to the sofa, her tone making it clear he best just do as she said. It was clear she wasn't all too happy with what she had said.

"I know little of you wolves, only that it is best not to try to entangle with them if I can, I just keep my nose out of other's business and lead my own life with my family." He said as his gaze fell to the side and her words were biting and venom to his ears, it hit every little nerve he had but she was right. He was no strong domineering warrior, he wasn't even good at fighting with a clumsy and poorly balanced staff. He hated knowing this reality but he didn't have time to attend to training, he spent more of his time working the lands around their cabin and hunting than actual training with a weapon, his free time is usual done in studies and reading of books.

Then she said that she had to take him as her mate, that some goddess had elected that she claim him and she had no say in the matter. He was beneath her but yet he was chosen to be her mate? He was completely confused by this development but when she broke his stupor as she commanded him to sit, he just nodded and walked to sit down on the sofa she had indicated he use. He was sitting straight to look confident, even though every fiber of his being was shaken in an oddly confused paranoia. But she would be his mate now apparently, and he had no say to it but she didn't either. So perhaps, it would not be as bad as he thought.

He waited in silence as he looked to the she-wolf, "I offered you my name, would it be permissible for me to ask for the same in return?" He asked, hoping every moment his tongue would not be snapped off if it ever left his mouth.

She gave a nod when he spoke of what little he knew of wolves. "At least you are smart." She added into her rant about how weak he was and of him being her mate. She ordered him to sit and paced the room for a moment. She was unsure how she would explain this to the other wolves, maybe she could hide him. She was pulled from her musing by his voice. She looked at him and let out a light sigh. "I'm Isabella, You may call me Isa." She said lightly. She looked at him for a moment. "Who is your family... will they look for you?" She needed to know. He was her mate now, he was her's and she would fight to keep him. She had to keep him. The word had gotten around that Isabella had been seen with a human, even guarding him. It would only be a matter of time before the wolves went to ask what was up with the pair. Isabella could only hope they wouldn't come until the following day. Looking at her mate she wondered for a moment what he thought of being mated to her. "Tell me what you are thinking..."

He looked up at her and then down as she asked if his family would search for him, "no they won't, in fact if I do not return they will just assume I was attacked by any number of the dominant creatures in the woods, so that is not an issue I assume." He said as he regarded her with a small attempt at a smirk, it was not as confident as he tried to make it look.

When she was starting to let the reality sink in he would say this time using her name since she had willingly offered it, "well Isabella you ask for my thoughts, I would be a fool to try to defy any creature who I know could easily not only best me but also see to the permanent removal of my life." He said as he looked at the staff he had in hand, "I am no warrior so, I am thankful to what you have done so far so I feel it would be only appropriate to, work with you in this regard." He was stammering through the words, trying to sound confident was getting more difficult each time he uttered a word.

Isabella was happy to learn his family wouldn't look for him. It was less to worry about, though she was sure he didn't like the idea. She took in his attempt at a smirk and asked what he was thinking. She was shocked by his answer and pleased at the same time. She smirked at him and walked to where he sat. "You may not be strong, but at least you are smart." She reached out and took the staff and snorting as she looked at the useless item. "You are not to leave this cave with out me... this ... stick will do you no good." She threw the staff to the side and looked down at him. "This may not be what either of us have wanted, but you will do as your told." She told him. Once again her voice made it clear there was no use in fighting with her.

Standing in front of him she could feel the mates pull. She looked at him for a moment and was once again confused of why she had been mated with him. She however needed to lay out the rules for him. She slipped into his lap, straddling him and keeping her eyes locked on his. "You will listen closely, I will not repeat these rules to you." She explained waiting for a sigh he understood. "You will learn of my kind, and follow our laws. You are not to leave this cave with out me, and you are never to leave the wolves land." She tilted her head slightly as she looked at him. "Do you understand?" She asked.

That was the quality he had going for him, he was not a fool and he knew his limitations. That would help him in the days to come he was certain of that, as she began laying down each of the rules while sitting on his lap he would say in response to each one a simple 'yes'. He didn't wish to anger her, nor did he wish to give her reason to turn on him in this time. "I understand, even if I were to leave in defiance I'm sure you wouldn't be the one who ensures I pay for that choice." He said as he started to think, "and what are your laws? Or shall I run into them once they become applicable?"

He was nervous, she was sitting in his lap and resting on his legs. A naked woman's rump was pressed against him and she would be able to realize that it did little to keep him from being excited, he was able to keep calm but inside he was nervous and panicking as this seemed less now of a punishment and more of a positive change where he would be safe and mated to someone. It was not the life he expected, but it would be his life henceforth.

She couldn't hold back the growl as he spoke. "You will not leave" She said through her teeth. "Our laws are simple... you do not cross anyone high ranking then you. Even as my mate you are still a mate, even looking at someone could get you killed. You do not take what is not yours, not unless you are willing to fight for it. You are mine... no other will take you with out dealing with me, but if you leave with out me I can no keep them from killing you." She explained. "The last law, the one that makes us as feared as we are, fight or die" She looked at him for his reaction. "When I feel I can trust you I will teach you to fight. I may not always be here to protect you."

Sitting on his lap Isabella could feel his excitement, and she could she be lying if she said she wasn't excited. It was the mate bond that made her want to prove to him that he was hers. "Your excited Valaris. Tell me have you ever been with a woman?" She asked wiggling her hips against him. "So you want to mate with me Valaris?" She asked in a sly tone. Her smile turned to a smirk.

He nodded at the laws she listed, "you are my only connection to this world and the one who knows of its ways and unspoken codes than I do, I would be a fool to allow myself to part from that unless ready." She would hopefully teach him to fight, perhaps it was time he put his good studious abilities to good use aside from reading books of fancy, yes I understand."

When she started to change the subject to his growing arousal he was almost shy at the aspect, looking down almost shamefully. "No, I have never I never got the chance." He said knowing his age would indicate that he at least have been greeted with the notion, but the circumstances did not permit it. "I, guess it is obvious so saying otherwise would be moot, I do." He said as he looked at her curiously, wondering just what she wished to do but not being bold enough to voice it.

She gave him a nod happy he understood that he had to listen to her. Not that she would let him get away with not listening. While he may not be the mate she hoped for, she would not let anything happen to him. When she was sure she could trust him and was sure he was ready she would do as she said, teach him to fight.

She question if he had been with a woman. Knowing fully wells he would rip any woman apart. She smiled at his answer happy he hadn't been able to sleep around. While wolves were sexual creatures, they still didn't like the thought of their mates sleeping around. She gave him a nod, knowing he wouldn't fully understand it. She question if he wanted to mate and let out a laugh. "You are honest... I like that."

With one last rock of her hips she slipped from his lap. "Strip ... now." She ordered moving toward the bed. She sat on the bed and watched him closely. She wondered if he would listen to her in this part. "We will mate ... it will make it easier for you to understand..." She said lightly. It had been a few weeks since she had been with someone and she was ready to mate with Valaris.

He nodded although was uncertain of what to do so he could only do as she asked him and that would be to do what she wanted him to do, and it would no doubt be in her desires if she asked for it. He would nod and stood up ad he reached for the brown mottled clock, he unfastened the broach that held it together and when it was undone he let the clock fall and he placed it on the couch with a bit more care than necessary. He would proceed to do the same with his shirt, when it slid off he put it on top of the jacket.

He was by no means a large or muscular man, but he worked the fields of their gardens with his brothers and sisters and it did take some muscle to do that but still he was more intelligent than strong. When he was done with this he grabbed at his trousers, sitting down so he could tug them off and deposit them onto the rest of the clothing pile. This left him with only his brown undergarments that matched his outfit, he was about to take them off but then he looked at himself. He was almost naked in front of this woman, his mate but still.

He paused for a moment before he thought, if he didn't hurry she would just rip them off of his body. So he slid them down his legs and soon they were set down on the rest of the clothing pile, assuming this is what she wanted he walked over to where she was on the bed. Sitting down on the edge he looked over at her, hoping that at least the part that mattered had a size she deemed sufficient for her purposes. "I understand, I am ready to do as you ask."

Her green eyes watched his ever move. Taking in how he laid his clothing down with more care then was needed. He was nervous and she couldn't help but feel excited in that member. She took in his body and while he wasn't muscular he had some toning. She watched as he seemed unsure about fully stripping in front of her. She leaned forward, ready to growl at him until he let them slip down. She took him in and wanted nothing more then jump him right then. She watched his body move as he joined her on the bed.

Letting out a growl, she pushed him back on the bed. She slid on top him and moved to be face to face with him. She looked at him for a moment before letting her tongue move over his lips. Her core was wet and she had not problem letting his harden member move against her. Her lips pressed hard against his for a long moment. Nipping at his lips she sat up and looked down at him. "Touch me, Mate." She said. Her nipples were slightly hard, the thought of teaching this boy how to be a true mate excited her.

When he finally arrived after making her wait she practically pinned him against the bed, and now that he was pinned and under her grasp. He watched as she started to begin her erotic game with him, she started by lapping her tongue against his lips and was kissing him in this passionate embrace. As her lips touched his he was growing even harder in response to her attentions, when she started to try to teach him the ways of the more intimate relations.

He looked up at her when she asked him to touch her, looking at her naked body up and down he decided that perhaps her breasts would be a good place to start. So with what courage he had he reached his shaking hand for one of the hanging breasts of her body, he took it in hand and started to slowly massage it, working his hand against the flesh. "Is this, what you had in mind Isa?" He asked curiously, not sure it would work for her.

Isabella did not like waiting for what she wanted, and after weeks of no sex and the new found mate she wanted him. She would teach him the right way to have sex, and show him who he belonged to at the same time. She kissed him hard, nipping at his lips as she sat up. She watched him look over her body and couldn't help but smile. She was proud of the way she looked, and she hoped he felt the same. She let out a soft moan as he reached for her breasted. Her smile turned to a smirk as she placed her hand on his. She pressed his hand harder against her, and tightened her hand slightly. "You can be rougher ... I'm not going to break... beside I like it rough." She pressed her hips against his as she spoke. Her hand slid down his arm as she brought his other hand up to press on her other breast. Her nipples had harden from his touch, but it wasn't enough she wanted more. Her hips moved against his, letting his harden member rub against her wet core. She wanted nothing more in that moment then to ride him until he broke, but she wouldn't do that.

When she asked for him to be rougher he started to rub his hands in circles faster on her breasts, squeezing tighter as he did so and soon when he felt her erect nipples he started to pinch one of them on one of her breasts. Holding it tightly he started to twist it as he rolled it between his fingers, he then would ask in confirmation that he was doing this right. "Is this what you wanted? Or do you want me to try to be harder?" He said as he would start grinding his hands against them practically, interested in seeing what it would do to her.

As she grinds her hips against his member it was growing harder and giving her more resistance each time until it came to full pose, jutting out proudly from his body. He let out a low garbled moan as she grinded against him, part of him wanted to feel nothing more than extreme pleasure on his shaft but he would have to wait till it was time.

Back
Top Bottom