Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celebrities Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am an experienced roleplayer looking for a woman to come and roleplay with me. I do roleplays over this on the Private Messages or we can take it to a Chatzy room.
I am looking for a girl to play a celebrity, I can also play one that you choose or I can play my own made up character, completely up to you that bit. Only rules are, please be detailed, no one who just does one line at a time, I am open to most things so just suggest something to me.

For the celebrity you are, you can pick, from either American celebrities or even British ones, people who you could consider are, I am really craving Kelly Brook currently, but I am happy to do others like, Mila Kunis, Holly Willoughby, Caroline Flack, Katy Perry, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawerence, or Scarlett Johansson. Of course, if you have your own celebrity in mind, do tell me. I will play anyone that you would like.

For storylines, the could be anything. From you playing the actual celebrity and we meet in a club or something like that, or could be even set in an apocalyptic setting where they meet through their survival. This roleplay also works if you play them as different people, same look and name but they aren't famous, could be anything, teachers, office workers. Any ideas for stories would be great when you PM me!

So please, if you are even slightly interested, please message me on here and then we can decide together the characters and storylines that we can try. Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom