Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any Movie/TV character you relate to A LOT?

Gordon Ramsay. Not in the sense that I'm a successful chef, but I sure can yell and curse like him when I'm mad or frustrated. He also seems to have a gentle side, especially when working with children. Some of his shows seem mean, but he really tries to help people. I like to think that I help people in my experiences too. He may not be a 'character' so much as a celebrity, but he is on TV!

Sansa Stark

Almost Famous, to me that film is like a modern day Huck Finn adventure, running away from home and having adventures. Love that film.

Also The Crow, love the dark romance, I relate to both a hell of a lot.

Captain Jack Sparrow! We're both misunderstood geniuses that always have a plan...that we make up on the fly. Also you will always remember the day you almost caught us!

.....no if I'm being honest, I think I relate to either McGee, Gibbs or Abby from NCIS.

Now this is an interesting question. If I had to pick one character that I relate most to it would be Eliot Spencer from the hit television show, 'Leverage'. I am not proud of everything that I have done, but I embrace my past as the learning experience that it has been. I'm prone to violent, volatile, and extreme solutions to most problems but I've got an inner moral compass that keeps me from stepping over any lines that I might regret overstepping. Despite my name here on this site, I am a chivalrous individual and I often find myself forming a protective big brother type relationship with my female circle of friends. He and I also share a common passion - the culinary arts. If only I was as drop-dead sexy as he is... I'd be rolling in the ladies.

Small edit because I thought of another couple of similarities: I love to tease my friends in a playful manner and I am not afraid to call them on their bullshit when they cross a line.​

The second girl (one with glasses?) in Goonies. Brad (or wehatever) and his little brother can't get first prize if there isn't a second prize. Important job. Did they remake that movie? Do. Not. Think. So.

Even though I'm a female, I relate a lot to Xander Harris from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm quick with the jokes, sometimes say things that are a little inappropriate to the situation, and I'm the last person anyone would suspect would be able to save the world, but I like to think that I would have a good shot if I had to save it. Let's hope that never happens, though, because I'm pretty sure we would all die.

Back
Top Bottom