Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training a Pet (Jacob Winters + I)

Michael knew that being quiet when one was being teased or pleasured was a difficult thing, on more than one occasion he had to be just as quiet as his submissive less the people on the other side of a door or wall heard them and their naughty shenanigans. He enjoyed hearing her whine softly as she pressed her legs together, he could only glance at her from the corner of his eye but that was enough to see that her face was bright red. Already she was bucking her hips against his finger like the hungry little kitten she was, she was quite sensitive which was a good thing as it meant that she would be ready to do all sorts of kinky things after a bit of skillful teasing from her experienced dominant. Michael's thumb now pressed directly against the sensitive bud of her womanhood rubbing circles upon it slowly increasing her pleasure with each movement of his thumb, he could already feel his finger becoming slick with her juices and that only made him pick up the pace of his thrusting finger. It seemed that Michael's promise to those men was enough as they finally consented to taking the deal that he had offered them, "I'm glad we could come to an agreement gentlemen" he said in a calm cheerful voice "you'll have the copies of the contracts in the afternoon tomorrow".

"I look forward to our future endeavors together" he said as they leaned back in their chairs looking rather relieved that the meeting was finally over. They looked like they had won something when the truth was Michael had been told to land the deal even if it meant giving them half off, so he managed to wring more out of them by making it seem like they didn't really need to have this contract with them. "You're a hard man to read Mr. Stirling" the oldest of them said suddenly which only made Michael laugh softly, "oh no I'm just a man with a silver tongue is all" he drew a laugh from them with that comment. "Now gentlemen it has been a pleasure but I must be off very busy with lots of business you know how it goes" act like he was far busier than he was to make them think there might be competition out there for the next buy. With that he finally ended the call and turned his attention towards Sasha now "good girl now let all those lovely sounds for me" he said before suddenly increasing the pace of his thrusting finger and the rubbing of his thumb against her clitoris to really make her squirm.

As the teasing went on, Sasha was starting to hope that the call would end as soon as possible. Her arousal was growing stronger and stronger, making it difficult for her to stay quiet. He had to know how hard it was too, especially when he was far more experienced and knew the best ways to tease women like her. On top of that, she was so sensitive, squirming and bucking her hips constantly as she even moved a hand to cover her mouth. When he looked over to her, she could have sworn he was having a bit of fun seeing her react like this. It felt good, but it was such a risky situation still! He had no problem keeping his cool, but she was the one being teased! Her sex was getting so wet from his skillful fingering, coating his fingers in her slick juices. She just couldn't keep herself from bucking her hips against him, letting out a few cute whines and whimpers from time to time. On top of that, Michael had only made sure to pump his finger quicker inside her tight sex, giving him a fun show on the side while he focused on his business. Luckily for her, it seemed that the men had accepted the latest suggestion from Michael, meaning they would end soon...right?

Sasha could still see the screen a little bit, seeing the men relax in their chairs. Everyone got to relax except Sasha though! At this point, her rocking was getting a bit more antsy, her legs wobbling a little, but she was still able to keep herself upright just fine. She might be able to manage that for much longer though. She was pleased to hear that Michael was cutting the conversation, letting Sasha relax a little as he turned to her now. "Nnng...oooh~! D-Daddy...!" Her head went back a little and she let out a little cry of delight, loving how he got a bit rougher then. It would be clear to him that she was getting ready to cum soon. The sight of her rolling her hips and moaning out loudly would have any man getting excited at the little catgirl. "D-Daddy...I'm...going to cum~!"

Michael could tell that Sasha was becoming impatient and wanting as her body squirmed and her legs shook slightly from trying to keep herself standing upright. When he finally allowed her to be as loud as she liked the first thing she did was moan out for daddy which was definitely a turn on, soon enough her hips were rolling against his finger and she was stuttering out that she was going to cum. He gave her a warm smile as the pace of his finger only increased at the mention of her cumming, "yes little one cum for me" he said in a lustful tone. His eyes locked onto her quivering sex hungry as his own arousal would be evident by the way his pants tented upwards, yet even with his cock straining against his pants he focused on pleasing Sasha right now. "Are you imagining that your being fucked by daddy's cock rather than his finger?" he asked in a teasing tone, "the thought of having that big thick cock stretching your pretty pussy as it drives deep inside of you making you even wetter?". Michael loved dirty talk it was a turn on for both himself and his partner, his free hand now reaching around to her backside, while Sasha might have thought he was going to stop when she came for him that was not the case.

Michael wanted this cute little cat girl to be sexually exhausted and fulfilled by the time the day was done, he would have her body cumming until it wasn't physically possible for her to cum anymore. That would be her first wonderful day here, his hand lifting up slightly only to come down on her plump ass making her lovely cheeks jiggle, he didn't hesitate to smack her ass again and again each with precise force to give a slight sting to her fair flesh but that just mixed deliciously with the kinky pleasure she would be getting from his spanking and fingering. After five or six smacks he wasn't really keeping track he wrapped his hand around the base of her tail stroking it gently before giving it a soft tug, each time his finger pushed as deeply as it could into her wanting sex he would give a soft pull upon her tail to heighten her pleasure even more so.

With all that she had to endure being quiet, Sasha didn't really bother to keep her voice down now hat she was so close to cumming. It seemed like her dominant really enjoyed hearing those erotic sounds from his adorable submissive anyway. In telling him she was close to cumming, she let out a little gasp as his fingering and teasing grew even more intense, her moans filling the room easily. She noticed also that he was getting aroused from her sounds, as his member was straining in his pants. She wondered if he would ask her to tend to his cock like before, and she was wondering if she should just ask him about it. She was given her permission to cum, but she wanted to hold off on her orgasm as much as she could. Honestly, it felt just too amazing, and she wanted to feel as much of this as she could. "Ah...y-yes~! I'd love to have your big cock inside me, Daddy~! Ah...t-this feels so good...b-but I would love to have your cock in me~!" It was a little embarrassing for her to say such things. She wasn't used to someone talking to her like that, but she tried her best to respond properly.

It didn't take much longer before she let out a loud cry of delight, cumming hard over his fingers and spilling her fluids over them with the rest dribbling down her thighs. Her mouth hung open as she gasped for air, but she could see his hand reaching around to her rear, pulling back before suddenly smacking hard against her. "Ahh~! Ahh~! Daddy~!" Feeling hi spank her while still fingering her made her head go back a little, tongue lolling out a little as she bucked against him. Even after he stopped spanking her, her ass was left with a numb, stinging sensation. But then she felt his hand wrap around the base of her tail, stroking it a little before he'd tug at it. "Ahh~! N-no...! N-not my tail~!" HEr bucking had become a lot more enthusiastic now as she was worked quickly to another orgasm, crying out loudly as she came hard for the second time.

She really was the most adorable and sexy little submissive that he ever had the pleasure of teasing Michael though to himself as he watching her head go back and he tongue loll out slightly as he spanked her. Her juices dribbling down his fingers and hands to his wrist before falling onto the ground, soon enough he had her crying out not her tail but it was already too late, her body responding beautifully to the way he tugged on her tail as he fingered her skillfully. It was the correct choice as he already had her cumming a second time for him, he could feel her tight little pussy clenching around his finger and her body went stiff as she rode out her explosive second climax but Michael was far from done with his kitty. Rather than continue the fingering though he pulled his hands from her body slowly, her juices having already formed a puddle beneath her body, he smiled to her as his hands suddenly grabbed her panties pulling them away from her body completely tearing them in the process but he no longer felt like waiting. His lusting eyes meeting hers as he brought his hands back to her petite form, without a word he suddenly pulled her forward and up onto his lap, her dripping little slit pressing against the thick bulge of his pants.

He could feel his juices seeping through his pants and boxers but he did not care for he could always have them washed and if worse came to worse he could just buy a whole new suit. His hand slick with her juices now coming up to her lips "clean my hand off little kitty you made it very dirty" he ordered in a teasing but firm tone, "as you lick your juices from my hand use your own tiny hands to free daddy's cock". His free hand coming around to grip at the base of her tail rubbing and pulling on it as he had earlier and while it would be very sensitive he doubted this much would be enough to make her cum again, "once daddy's cock is free you are to rub yourself against it but nothing else unless I say so" he said in a very firm tone knowing that pleasure and lust sometimes got the better of people.

Sasha didn't know how much more of this she could take. She was still able to stand up fine, though her legs were clearly trembling from the incredible pleasure her dominant was giving her, not to mention she had also reached her orgasm twice in a short amount of time. She didn't know that Michael had intended for that to happen, looking to exhaust her through his sexual stimulation and give her an experience unlike any other. It was bad enough that she was so sensitive to his skillful touch, but having him target her most sensitive spots when she had already cum was too much for her. If this was what she had to look forward to everyday, she'd be in for a rough time, though she couldn't deny she hadn't felt anything quite like it. Her erotic cries and moans were evidence enough of her pleasure, At least it seemed he was granting her a little mercy as he pulled his fingers away, which were soaked in her naughty fluids after cumming twice. She felt his hand at her panties, tugging her forward roughly so they ripped off her legs. She was a bit shocked, though she could clearly see the desire on his face, along with how his erection was straining in his pants. She was easily brought forward so she was sitting in his lap, feeling that throbbing bulge directly against her bare sex.

Sasha was a little worried about how wet she was against his bulge, but he didn't say anything about it. She watched as he brought his hand soaked with her fluids up to her lips, asking her to clean him off after getting him dirty. She had a few other commands to follow, and she'd get to work now. "Y-yes Daddy. I'll clean it up now." She leaned in to let hr tongue trail over her fingers, licking her own naughty fluids from his fingers. It felt really odd tasting herself like this, but oddly enough, she felt a little more aroused from this, eagerly cleaning him off and reaching for his pants. She whimpered out as he tugged at her tail like this, but it definitely wasn't enough to have her crying out like before, more like keeping her in a constant state of her arousal. She quickly undid his zipper to fish out his cock, feeling the huge member press gently against her sex and belly. As he commanded, she started to grind her wet sex against his throbbing member, biting her lip gently at the thought of that pushing into her.

Watching Sasha lick her own juices from his hand was quite erotic for Michael as he imagined what she tasted like to herself, the way she licked so eagerly he assumed that she must not taste bad to herself. Soon enough she was fumbling at his pants pulling them open and releasing his thick cock to the cool air, the coolness of the air soon replaced with the warm wetness of her hungry little sex rubbing against him. Seeing her bit her lip made him smile "you are imagining it being inside of you aren't you slutty little kitten?" he asked in a playful tone while giving another soft tug to her tail, "deep inside of your tiny hot pussy forcing it to stretch open, reshaping that hot slit to it's shape to make your pussy the perfect cock sleeve for it" he whispered into her ear hotly before giving it a soft nibble. "Do you want to feel daddy's big cock deep inside your little pussy?" he asked in an overly sweet tone as his free hand trailed up her back rubbing at it through her shirt lightly as it made it's way up. "If you want that my Sasha then you have to beg for it, be the naughty kitty you are and beg for it with dirty words that you would never normally say but for daddy's thick juicy cock you will" he ordered in a firm lustful tone.

His hand now reaching her hair gathering it all up almost like a ponytail and gripping it firmly "if you beg good enough maybe daddy will make it a reality" he pulled her head back by the grip upon her hair sharply. His movement practiced over the years to include a sting of pain but nothing too harsh, he wanted the excitement of being controlled and how at any moment he could do anything he wanted to her. His other hand began to alternate, he would give a gentle tug to her hair only to let go so he could spank one of her supple cheeks before it went back to the tail for a gentle tug and then another spank. He could feel that plump flesh jiggling from the force of his smacks "mmm you have such a delicious ass Sasha, can you feel the eyes of men as they watch your perfect ass wishing they could have a piece of it?" he asked in a teasing tone before another smack to her rear.

Sasha blushed a little with his comment, hitting the nail on the head. Maybe it was all too obvious for someone like him to know what his submissives were thinking, and that made him very good as a dominant. She continued to grind her wet pussy against his length, finding she didn't really want to stop now if she had a chance to take that inside her. She yelped softly as he tugged at her tail again, looking for her answer. "Y-yes Daddy. It's...it's so big, so I was wondering if it would fit..." She was sure it probably could, though it might have been at the cost of a little discomfort on her part. He could see his teasing was really getting her all worked up, even while she looked so nervous about it. The words he used were really getting her anxious to see how he would go and reshape her pussy to be a perfect cock sleeve. She squirmed with delight as he nibbled her sensitive ear, whispering directly while his hand over her back made her arch a little. She should have known that she'd have to end up begging for it, but when it came to using dirty words, she could only hope she'd be able to manage it. Then again, if it felt embarrassing to say those words, that was probably what he wanted to hear from her. She was supposed to be pleasing him as much as possible, regardless of how embarrassing his requests were.

Before she could give her response, he had taken hold of her hair in a little ponytail, making her wince a little as he gripped it tightly and tugged it roughly. It did sting a little, though it wasn't enough to distract her from how worked up and eager she was to be taken by his thick cock. As he went about alternating between tugging her tail and spanking her, Sasha let out a few more lovely cries and gasps, her hips wiggling and rolling more to grind against her cock roughly. She blushed even more with his comment on how he loved her ass, though she didn't even want to imagine many men looking at her in such a way if they wanted her in that sense. "P-Please Daddy...I only want to please you and nobody else...! S-So..." She paused for a little while to gather some courage. "P-please give me your big cock in my wet pussy! I...I need to be punished for making a mess on your hand, so please train my pussy to be reshaped around your cock! P-please make a mess of my pussy!" She wanted to bury her face in his chest with how embarrassed she was, but she kept looking up at him with her embarrassed and pleading look, hoping what she said was enough.

One did not have to have years of experience reading submissives to know that Sasha was not exactly comfortable with dirty talking, he could see the way it embarrassed her but at the same time aroused her because she was a naughty little woman. He could see her struggling to get the words out of her mouth but when she finally began talking dirty Michael thought she did very well even if she did stutter a bit here and there. Since it was her first time talking dirty with him he would let it her have what she and he wanted, usually he would have teased the cute neko girl more but he was a bit too worked up to continue his teasing and his primal instincts urged him to fuck Sasha senseless now. "Well since my little kitten is asking in such a lovely way I have to give her what she wants" he said in a playful tone as he released her hair and brought it to her hips with his other hand grabbing them with a solid grip, his hands strong though not rough as he was not a working man. His strength more than enough to lift her body up slightly and pull her forward just enough so that her pretty pink pussy was lined up perfectly with his thick cock, "now my pet you are going to get daddy's cock and you will know that no other cock will ever satisfy you after this" he said confidently.

His strong hands pushing down on her hips until the bulbous head of his manhood pressed against the gushing entrance of her sex, "bear with it because daddy is a bit bigger than you are probably used to" he said in a gentle encouraging tone as he pressed her down again. His large head slipping between her nether lips spreading them open and soon he felt the the heat of her aching little slit wrapping around his thick cock head, the silky feel of her insides as they stretched around the invader that would not be denied. Michael was careful enough bringing her body down slowly as he knew his thickness was going to stretch this petite kitty quite a bit, she was just going to have to adjust quickly because her daddy wanted pleasure now and what daddy wanted he got. "I have been thinking about getting you a collar Sasha" he said to take her mind off it a bit "I nice colored leather collar that had a metal plate engraved with the words Daddy's kitten, would you like that?" he asked in an excited tone as more of his cock was engulfed by the heat of her sex.

Sasha was pleased that what she had said was enough to satisfy him. She knew how nervous she sounded just then, so that was something she had to work on. After all, it wouldn't do that she was meant to meet her dominant's needs and desires if she was always so nervous around him. She had to break out of her comfort zone and dedicate herself to serving him properly. She didn't want to bore him after all. She felt the relief as he released her hair, with both hands now resting on her waist. For a while, she would still be able to enjoy feeling his thick cock grind against her slick pussy, getting her even more aroused and ready for taking his cock. She wasn't sure if she would be able to do much, but she couldn't be too dependent on him to take full control. It probably wouldn't be too difficult to lift her tiny figure to make her ride his cock, but she'd find a way to take a bit of work off him. "T-thank you, Daddy." His hands felt so smooth on her waist, and she felt nice and comfortable as he lifted her up, and she could feel the head of his thick cock resting against her entrance. She blushed a little hearing how no other cock would please here, and really, she would not have it any other way.

With that, she felt the bit of pressure he put on her hips as he sought to pull her down over his cock, though he would feel a little resistance with how tight she was. She gave him a little nod as she braced herself, resting her hands on his shoulders as he pushed her down further. She let out a low groan and the thick head pushed into her, making her squirm quite a bit against him. Just the head was making her all antsy, but she knew she had a lot more to go. She wasn't able to take the whole thing in her throat earlier, but she wanted to make up for it here. She was glad to have a little conversation to distract her from the slight discomfort from taking his cock, listening as he had another way of showing his 'ownership' of her. She could already imagine just walking around in public with him with that collar on, getting the attention of all they passed. She bit her lip gently before she responded. "Yes Daddy...I would love it. It would let everyone who sees it know that I'm your submissive."

Trying to fit his thick cock into her tiny pussy was like trying to fit your hand into a glove that was too small for your hand, he pressed down harder upon her waist as he listened to her saying she would love to wear a collar that showed off her submissiveness to all. Like a glove her hot wet sex stretched around his girthy length fitting perfectly, she might feel discomfort but her daddy was feeling nothing but pleasure as every centimeter, every ridge, every vein of his cock was wrapped it hot silkiness. "That's good Sasha, I might show you off to others" he said to continue the distraction because he had no intention of stopping, slowly she would sink onto his cock as he spoke "parade you like a prize, make all the other men jealous that they don't have such a beautiful and sexy little kitten like you for themselves". He laughed at the thought but still found it very arousing at the same time "perhaps I'll add a leash to lead you around on, I could see that working very well from the back" his voice husky with pleasure and lust for more pleasure. Michael's eyes hungry with the same lust for more pleasure, the pit of his lust was endless as he would never be completely satisfied, until he died there would be a hunger that could not be satisfied it could only be sated for a bit.

Right now he was sating himself with Sasha's tightness and he groaned as he felt another inch of his thick cock sliding into her, he had a little over five inches inside of her so there were only four to go. Now he gave her a playful smile as he pulled his hands away rather than pressing down upon her waist "show daddy how much you love his cock and make the rest fit" he ordered as his hand instead came to her breasts. He had given these wonderful mounds of flesh no attention really and that was such a terrible thing he thought to himself as he cupped them, they fit into his hand almost perfectly, he squeezed them lightly before pressing his thumbs against her nipples through the shirt. Michael could feel the little nubs getting even harder under his touch through the fabric, "hurry my cock hungry little kitten you don't want to disappoint daddy now do you?" he asked in a teasing tone as he flicked his thumbs over her nipples which had already begun to show through the shirt becoming easy targets for his experienced touch.

The best thing Michael could do for Sasha was keep talking and teasing her to get her mind off of how much he was spreading her tight little pussy around his cock. She still had quite a bit left to go before she'd take the whole thing in, but it would take some effort still. Sasha was doing a good job of enduring this, especially with how uncomfortable it was. Most might have probably thought it best to stop now, but she was putting her master's wants above hers. After all, there was a good chance this would feel absolutely amazing once she got used to that huge thing inside her. She was glad to have his teasing continue, hearing of how he planned to parade her around for all to see, even attaching a leash to her collar to show she really was his little pet that was to meet his needs. It did please her how he said others would want her, but nobody would be able to get her away from Michael. "Ahhh...y-yes Daddy...! I...I don't belong to anyone but you, after all. I wouldn't want anyone else to have me...!" His intense gaze of lust was met with a somewhat dazed and slightly pained one from Sasha, but she was still pushing through, not complaining as he still pulled her down.

Sasha's grip on Michael's shoulders was nice and tight as she tried to keep herself up properly, feeling a little more than half of his thick cock buried inside her. She was panting softly for air, a light sweat breaking out with all she had to endure so far. She was wondering why he had stopped all of a sudden, but it seemed he had a little test for her to see how eager she was to please. She was ordered to make the rest fit somehow, and despite her discomfort, Sasha nodded to him, clearly squirming in his lap. As he took her breasts into his hands, she started to try and push herself down, rolling her hips a little as she slowly eased a little more inside her, "Ung...! Nnn..." She shut her eyes as she kept pushing down, swallowing up another couple inches. She was almost there, and his comment on possibly disappointing him did make her pick up the pace a little. She kept rolling her hips as a way of easing her way down, and her moans and pained whines would continue for a while until she finally settled all the way on his cock, the head pressing against the entrance of her womb easily. She gasped out as she fell forward against his chest, panting out from exhaustion after taking it all in. It was so huge! "Ha...ah...D-Daddy..."

Michael could see the discomfort upon her face as she pushed herself down onto his cock, her eyes closing as she let out cute soft whimpers sinking another couple of inches inside of her hot tightness. It seemed his comment about disappointing him made her try a little harder as she moaned and whined for a bit as she finally fit all of his thick manhood deep inside of her tiny body, he could see the toll it had taken on her and soon she was pressed against his chest stuttering for him. He smiled as he brought his hands to her ears gently rubbing at them "such a good girl you are for daddy" he said in a soft praising tone, her sex felt heavenly wrapped around his cock so perfectly, it was as if it was made for his cock. His hands left her ears now and he rubbed his way down her shoulders and then her arms, "you managed to fit daddy's big cock inside of you isn't that wonderful?" he asked in a playfully curious tone as his hands rubbed down her waist now before gripping at it firmly once again.

Rather than just going for it like he so wanted to do he held himself in place and instead lifted her petite form up slightly before letting go, she would barely slide up his manhood before falling back down on it. It was a steady bouncing that he kept up so she would feel that impressive cock stirring up her insides so nicely without it tearing her apart as it most likely would if he just went at her like a dog in heat. He found it amusing that he would think of a dog when she was cat like, "my sexy little kitten feels so wonderful around my cock" he whispered into her ear as he continued to bounce her upon his cock. "You were made for me, I can already feel your hot little pussy clutching at my cock reshaping itself to fit me perfectly to give me the ultimate pleasure" a soft groan escaping from his lips after he whispered into her ear "that's exactly what good kitten's pussies should do isn't it?".

Sasha was still trying to catch her breath as she adjusted over Michael's thick member. She didn't move from his chest right away either, feeling like so much of her energy had been sapped just from putting his cock inside her. At least she wouldn't have to worry about disappointing him, but she couldn't afford to rest for too long knowing he intended to give her a good, wild fucking. Her efforts were recognized and rewarded with some praise, and Sasha would happily accept his petting and compliments. She weakly pushed from his chest so she was sitting upright while still impaled on his length. She was starting to get a little more comfortable as this continued, the gentle rubbing on her arms definitely helping her to relax and enjoy his company. "Nnng...y-yes, Daddy. I'm glad it fit inside." She purred softly as his rubbing continued, and she soon felt him reach her hips. She was given a bit of rubbing there before he took hold of her and started to lift her up over his length.

Sasha's hands moved to rest on his broad chest as she looked up at her dominant. Her expression still hinted at her slight discomfort, but it was becoming more bearable for her. She let him lift her up a little, only to let her drop right back down to take in the whole length again. "Ah~!" He was rewarded with more of her adorable, lewd gasps as he kept lifting and dropping her down on his cock, helping her get adjusted much easier despite his desire to ravage her. "Ah...I'm...glad to hear it, Daddy. Y-Your cock feels really good inside me too..." His teasing and dirty talk was really making her squirm and tighten up around his length, and though it was still a little embarrassing, she was starting to ease into that as well. "Y-yes, Daddy. Please keep going so my pussy reshapes completely. I..only want to be satisfied with your cock."

Michael could see the look of discomfort as she was still adjusting to his size but like a good submissive should she did not try to stop him from continuing to bounce her upon his cock. Her dirty talking was still not quite as naughty as he would like but she was getting used to talking like that, "my kitten's pretty pussy is going to be well fucked by the time I am done" he said in a lusting tone as the bouncing got a little faster now. "After it's over you'll crave daddy's cock as you'll feel so empty without it" his voice dripping with lust as he began to bounce her up higher now, this wasn't simply him stirring up her insides this was the beginning of him fucking her, first two inches then three and so on. Each time he lifted her up a little more his hands firm upon her hips as he brought her down upon his cock, he wasn't too forceful with bringing her down letting her body weight do most of the work building up towards a nice hard session of fucking rather than just going right at it as most men would have. He quickly moved his hands from the top of her skirt to under them so that Sasha would be able to do what he ordered he to do next, "Sasha my dirty little kitty I want you to reach down" he brought her down upon his cock making her clench around him so nicely drawing a soft groan from his lips.

"And lift up you skirt because daddy wants to watch as his thick cock is eagerly taken in by your greedy little pussy" he ordered with a grin coming to his lips "while you do that I want you to watch as well" he said as an after thought. Already she was being slid up seven inches and brought back down, now eight inches and soon enough he had her sliding all the way up his impressive manhood only to come back down on it. The bulbous head of his length pressing against the entrance of her womb almost threatening to enter and perhaps if he was rough enough it would do so, "and while you watch I want you to tell me what you are thinking about but always keep watching don't look up at me". Soon enough he would have her riding him so his hands would be free to grope, spank, and tease the rest of her body as he had been doing so earlier, he couldn't wait to get his hands on that delicious ass of hers again.

Sasha was getting a little more comfortable with dirty talking, but she still could do a little better. Then again, she had done quite a bit already for her first day here. Michael seemed more than happy to let her know how she should be talking to him though, not holding back despite how inexperienced she was with it. It was obvious to her how worked up he was, and it wouldn't surprise her if he did end up fucking her silly by the time he was finished. She did her best to respond to him even as he got to dropping her down faster on his cock, but mostly moans and gasps left her. She was a little curious if she would really grow to long for his cock in such a way, with her pussy feeling so empty without it. Each time he lifted her up and dropped her down, her moans and gasps got louder, which wasn't surprising when he was taking more out of her before pulling her right back down. This helped ease her into taking the whole thing in one thrust, and by that time, she was really moaning and crying out like a little kitten in heat. "Ah...y-yes, Daddy! Please make it so I can't be pleased by anyone else! Nnn...but I only belong to you anyway!" She could at least say those sorts of things with confidence, showing her dedication to her dominant.

She heard him start to groan out something as he still had her sinking down on his thick cock, and he finally finished to tell her to lift her skirt up for him. It did prevent him from seeing how his cock sunk into her tight pussy. She squirmed a little hearing that he wanted her to look too, but she wouldn't deny him of what he wanted. She kept one hand on his shoulder while the other lifted up her skirt enough for both of them to see how her pussy gobbled up his cock. She couldn't believe she could see the whole thing slide out of her and sink right back into her, pushing against her womb and possibly trying to go further. As he said, she kept looking down with his cock pushing into her, and now she had to tell her thoughts. "W-Well...I can't believe...such a huge thing is going inside me. Nnng~! It's reaching so deep...! Oooh...it's stirring me up inside~!" She had to wonder if he was going to cum inside her or not. With how deep he was, he could easily fill her womb directly...but she was pretty sure it was a safe day...

Michael loved seeing the way his thick length would slide deep inside of her each time, Sasha might not have believed that it was going inside of her but he knew it would all along. Even if he had been so big that it wouldn't normally fit he would have made it fit, she would adapt to him and everything he gave her because that was her purpose that and his pleasure of course he thought lustfully. "Yes naughty little kitty let out those sexy sounds for me" he said in a playful tone, "I love hearing you gasp and whine like the cock hungry kitten you are for me" his words encouraging and naughty at the same time. "Such a pretty little pussy you have Sasha, looks so nice stretching around my cock" he groaned out as he slid her down upon his length, "mmmm feels so hot and soft inside you" he said as he pulled his hands away from her hips. "I can only imagine that your other hole would be it's equal in pleasure" those strong hands suddenly grasping at the supple cheeks of her ass, he squeezed and kneaded them while using the grip to slide her up and down his length with a slightly faster pace now though it was far from a hard fast pace as he wanted to enjoy her tight sex for as long as he could.

Michael would one day have her ass but he knew that training her to take his thick cock would take some time and a lot of patience on his part as he didn't want to hurt her too badly. There would be pain regardless of all the training in the world but she would take the pain that he gave her because it would eventually lead to pleasure, "I can only imagine how tight your ass would feel around my cock if your hot little pussy feels this tight". His hips thrust upwards driving him deep inside of her with a little more force now, his hands spreading her cheeks letting the cool air caress the tight entrance between them, "I can't wait to hear what kind of sounds you make when my cock stretches your ass open for the first time". His breath hot against the flesh of her neck before he bit down on it, the pace would slowly get faster and harder building up towards a real fucking of her pussy which would only stir up her insides even more and the bulbous head of his length constantly hitting the entrance of her womb threatening to slide deeper still.

Sasha had only noticed it now while she was looking down at Michael's cock disappearing in her pussy, but here was actually a slight bulge in her belly caused by Michael's thick member, so she had a much better idea of how deep he was getting inside her. Every time he bottomed out inside her, she'd feel his cock push roughly against her womb, and the more he did so, it felt like he really would slide deeper. There was no way she'd be able to stop making those sexy sounds he loved, even if she wanted to. It felt too amazing with that huge thing inside her, and she was just surprised she was able to go this long without collapsing. "Mmmg~! I c-can't help it, Daddy! It..f-feels like your cock is turning me inside out...!" He wasn't stopping with the dirty talking, and she felt like she needed to try and keep up with him as much as she could. "Nng~! It's stretching me out so much~! It's twitching so much in me...!" When he started talking abut taking her ass, he'd feel her pussy tighten up immediately in response. She had never had anyone take her ass before, and she wasn't sure how she'd handle it. With the way he was groping her rear as he held her, maybe he was serious about talking her ass at some point.

She was hoping that it wouldn't happen anytime soon though, as she hadn't really gotten used to him in her pussy yet. She had to be trained thoroughly, and she was getting quite a session on her first day. In all this, she had forgotten that they still had plans for later that night. All she could think about was this incredible pleasure her dominant was giving her, really making it difficult to regret her decision to come here. "D-Daddy...I'd go crazy..." she whined, letting out a few more squeals due to his cock hitting the entrance of her womb a bit harder. "I..I don't know if I can handle it right now though..." she whined, but she wouldn't want to disappoint him. "B-But...I would like to try it as soon as we can..." She let out a loud gasp as he bit down on her neck, perhaps awakening a bit of natural instinct in her. It was like a dominant male claiming his mate...his property. "D-Daddy~! I...ahh! I think...I'm going to cum...!"

Feeling her already tight pussy clenching around him he couldn't help but let out a loud long groan of pleasure, feeling that he had to assume the idea made her nervous or excited or both. Either way one day he would have her ass for his big cock, when she whined out that she would go crazy before squealing at the sensation of his cock hitting her womb entrance a bit harder he couldn't help but grin at such an answer. Her whine about not knowing if she could take it right now was cute as her next words were about trying it as soon as they could as she did not wish to disappoint him, "oh don't worry baby girl, I wouldn't try to fit my big cock in your tiny asshole before giving it some proper training" he groaned against her neck hotly. As she began to moan and stutter out that she was about to cum he just grinned wickedly to her "then cum upon my cock like the cock hungry kitten you are" he growled lustfully into her ear before he nibbled his way down her neck. His hands gripping her lovely cheeks tighter now as he began to pick up the pace once again, he would cum in time but control and the fact that he wanted to exhaust her would make it so he did not cum for some time, instead he began to pick up the pace of sliding her up and down his length.

"I can see the bulge of my cock in your stomach Sasha" he groaned into her ear "it looks so naughty doesn't it?" he brought her down as he thrust his hips upwards making her stomach bulge out slightly as he spoke. Even when she came for him he wasn't going to stop instead the pace was going to increase, her petite form easily sliding up and down his length as he continued to thrust upwards into her tight hotness. The harder he thrust the closer he came to slipping into her womb until finally the pace got the speed and roughness that his head forced itself into her womb finally, he didn't stop to savor it he just pulled her back up before forcing her back down driving just as deeply this time. "Mmmm fuck yes milk daddy's cock with that tight wanting pussy Sasha" he groaned out, "I'll give you all the cream your hungry pussy could ever want soon enough" his pleasure building faster than anticipated but he wanted to make this as long as he could.

At least he wasn't planning to take her ass right now, but it did make her a little anxious to know when he would bring it up next. This was her first time with his huge cock stuffing her pussy, and it was pretty overwhelming already feeling it hit roughly against the entrance of her womb every time she was dropped down. She had said she'd go crazy if he took her ass, but she was likely to lose it by the time he finished with her right now. There was no way she could go back to some other guy taking her like this, as none of them had been able to hit so deep inside her and provide unique sensations she hadn't felt before. "T-Training...?" She wasn't sure what he had planned, but with all the toys he said he had, he'd be able to come up with something. The anticipation was killing her though. Part of her wanted to know and experience this 'training' he had planned, but she would likely pass out before they could get far. He had given her permission to cum, but she tried to hold off on it for as long as she could. She could tell he still wasn't quite ready to cum, and perhaps holding off for a while would be pleasing to him. She wasn't going to last much longer though.

Sasha whimpered softly as he teased her about the bulge in her belly, showing just how thick that cock of his was. She still couldn't quite get over how odd it looked, but at the least, the discomfort from before was fading away, allowing her to experience sweet pleasure instead. As she expected, this was too much to endure, and it wasn't long before she'd cum hard, her pussy tightening up a bit on Michael's cock. "Ahhh~! D-Daddy! I'm cumming!!" Her naughty fluids coated his cock, aiding him in moving much quicker and rougher inside her. Just when she thought it couldn't get any wilder for her, she felt his cock sink right into her womb, making her squeal and tighten up again as she thought she might cum again right away. "Oooh~! D-Daddy! It's...ah~! P-Please give me all of your delicious cream!"

If Michael hadn't been so preoccupied with fucking her and his own pleasure he might have answered her question about training but right now he didn't care about that. All he cared about was he tight sex wrapped around his length so tightly and only getting tighter as she came upon his cock, he wouldn't have expected it to get any tighter but Sasha gave him a pleasant surprise as she squealed out so cutely while tightening even more as he entered her womb. It seemed that extra penetration was driving her wild as she was asking for all of his delicious cream, the pace only getting faster and harder as he drew closer to his own orgasm now, the bulge of her stomach more pronounced as it was in the shape of his cock rather than just being a bulge now. His hands gripping her supple cheeks with more power now digging into her skin slightly and they were sure to leave marks long after they were done, his hips thrusting upwards each time he dropped her down so he could drive himself as deeply as he possibly could inside of her eager little pussy and womb.

"That's it baby get into it" he growled out as he slammed her back down on his cock, her juices soaking his lap and pants but he did not care as he wanted more and more from her petite body. "Moan like a slut, groan like a whore, mewl like a kitten all for daddy's cock and cum" he increased the pace once again rocking her body with every thrust. Michael might have been a very controlled man but there were times like during sex that he truly let loose, he was using her body squeezing every ounce of pleasure from it as she tried to milk every drop of cum from his cock. His length throbbing powerfully as his muscles tensed, no more words spilling from his mouth just grunts and groans of pleasure as he drove himself into her womb over and over. Finally he felt it wash over him, with a rough groan of pleasure he pulled her down upon his cock one last time before letting loose load after load of his hot sticky cum right into her womb. It felt like his entire body was exploding with pleasure as he painted her insides white with his thick seed, he held her against his body as her hot sex milked him for every drop that it could.

This was her first experience with someone pushing into her womb like this, but with her reactions just now, it was clear that Sasha was going to be hooked on that sensation. Of course, with him being this deep, she wondered if he might want to breed her. The thought didn't quite occur to her until now, but if that were the case, it would certainly affect her work a little. It felt odd to outright ask him about that, but perhaps she would know in time.This wasn't exactly the time to be thinking about it now when she was getting pleasured so much. He was being so rough as he gripped her ass cheeks, giving him a strong grip as he thrust up against the back of her womb over and over. After having just cum not too long ago, Sasha did feel another one quickly creeping up on her since her body was still so sensitive. Her head went back a little as her naughty moans and cries grew louder, even with how exhausted she was from all this. She couldn't feel embarrassed at all like this, and her dominant would probably prefer she enjoy herself and be a bit more vocal anyway.

"Ah~! It's hitting my womb each time...! It's...a-amazing~!" She squealed out loudly still, her naughty fluids being worked out of her pussy and staining his pants a little. Even so, it didn't stop him from making her ride his cock like a wild beast. "Ahhh! N-Nyaa!! It's so good, Daddy!!" This was much different than when she sucked him off before, but perhaps she should have expected he could get like this. Seeing as she had only cum not too long ago, she was quickly brought to a second, and her pussy squeezed down on his cock once again as her fluids coated it. It seemed it helped bring him to his own orgasm, and she was brought all the way down on his cock before he released all his seed inside her womb. She threw her head back and her mouth hung open as she cried out lovingly, accepting every last drop he wanted to give her. "Ahh~! D-Daddy~! It's...filling me up!! All your cream is filling me up~!"

It had been a long time since Michael had the pleasure of fucking a woman's womb for the first time, that always got wonderful reactions from his partners as most never got to experience such an intense thing. Sasha's reaction was lovely he thought to himself as he watched as she came quickly a second time from such a sensation, her mouth hanging open with her head thrown back looking rather senseless at the moment as she cried out for him saying that his cream was filling her up. His breathing little more than ragged gasps as pleasurable aftershocks ran through his body even after the last of his seed filled her well fucked womb, "my naughty little kitty you did very well taking daddy's cock for the first time" he praised her in a gentle tone as he gave her a warm smile. He could see the way her body was almost limp at this point and he knew that he had succeeded in exhausting her petite form with the cumming and fucking which only made him happier.

"You made such adorable sounds as you moved your body so naughtily" he teased as he leaned back in his chair now, he did not feel the need to move her or himself instead he just enjoyed having her upon his lap. "I feel like someone was getting a little cock crazy there" he teased even more figuring she would become quite embarrassed as she remembered how loudly she had moaned and squealed due to the pleasure of his cock invading her womb. "I wonder if I'll be able to make you scream louder next time I drive my big cock inside of your womb" he said with a low chuckle following as he looked at her. "So tell me Sasha did you expect daddy's cock to go that deep?" he asked in a teasing tone as he ground himself against her lightly, he was beginning to soften inside of her but not too quickly so she would definitely feel it rubbing against her insides softly.

Sasha's hips continued to roll and buck all throughout their orgasms, and when Michael had deposited the last of his hot seed in her womb, she collapsed against his chest, gasping and panting loudly for air. She never had an experience quite like that, and she doubted she ever would again with anyone else. Perhaps that was just what Michael wanted though, having a pet that looked to him for pleasure as she served him willingly. He definitely wasn't going to have any problem asking her for favors after this. It took her a little while longer to catch her breath, though she did manage a weak smile as Michael praised her. "T-Thank you, Daddy. It...felt so wonderful." She hoped he didn't mind her resting on him for a little while longer, as it would be a little while until she caught her breath.

She blushed a little as she pushed off his chest a little to sit up again, given a bit more naughty praise from him. It seemed he didn't intend to remove her from his lap just yet, and Sasha didn't mind sticking around a little longer either. Sasha definitely didn't think she would be the kind to be considering 'cock crazy', but she was making some rather naughty sounds earlier. Even knowing he'd be able to push into her womb again, she wasn't sure she'd be ready for it. "N-no...I was surprised. I didn't think your cock would go that deep inside me, Daddy."

Michael laughed softly as she said that she was surprised and that she didn't think he would go that deep inside of her, "well I did and I will over and over my kitten" he said in a lustful tone as he rubbed at her hips through the fabric of her skirt lightly. "One day when you have had the proper training I will go just as deep inside of your ass Sasha" he said in a gentle lustful tone, he had no intention of trying to do anything like that within the next few days. She would need lubricant, fingering, and multiple toys of multiple sizes slowly stretching and molding her ass so that it would be ready for the impressive tool that was his cock, "I can't wait to hear the sounds you make when you feel daddy taking you for the first time there" he said in an eager tone. For now they were done and he was beginning to soft to the point where he would slip out the second she moved away from him, "well Sasha I do believe it is time for me and you to get back to work" he said in a playful tone.

"Your next task shall be to make us lunch Sasha, you make us anything you like, when lunch is ready knock upon the door and I will join you as soon as I can get myself away from work" he said encouragingly. "Before you get up though I do have another order for you little kitten" he said as he reached over to his desk drawer pulling out a decent sized plug, it was about six inches long and two inches wide. "I can't have you spilling my cum all over the place so you must place this inside of yourself until you get to the bathroom which is only a few doors down from my office, you may shower if you would like to and tomorrow we shall do some clothes shopping for you so you have plenty of things to change into while you are here". He smiled at her knowing that they would just be shopping tomorrow, Sasha was easily embarrassed when they were alone he could only imagine how embarrassed she would be tomorrow "that is all for now my dear".

Back
Top Bottom