Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training a Pet (Jacob Winters + I)

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
She had seen the online ad not too long ago, not wasting too much time in jumping at the opportunity.

-WANTED-

Young woman to serve as housekeeper and assistant. Variety of tasks and requests will be given, but no experience is necessary. Thorough training will be administered. Room and meals will be provided. For more info contact Michael Stirling at the following number and/or e-mail address...

--

There were plenty of questions that the young neko, Sasha had for the one who had posted it up, but for the most part, she was eager to discuss details of the ad as soon as possible. It didn't take too long for her to get a hold of him, in which she asked of specific details of her work, seeing as the listing was pretty vague. Her eagerness for the position wasn't as though she was low on money or anything. She had managed to get by on her own for a little while, having a few small jobs to keep her busy. It certainly did appeal to her that she might not have to try and get money to support herself, whereas in this description, she would have a home to live in and food, given that she was a suitable assistant and caretaker. Sounded simple enough, but she wanted to make sure. Michael Stirling was a name she had heard maybe once or twice before, and she was sure that if she remembered correctly, he was fairly wealthy. Since she had insisted on knowing the specifics, she had learned that he was really hoping for one that would serve as his submissive pet, sort of a companion for him to interact with when he needed to let off steam when he wasn't working. She was quite surprised at this, many different images coming to mind seeing as he didn't shy away from telling her of more...personal needs and desires. She was given an option to still take the position, as pretty much everyone else he had called passed on it after hearing that, so perhaps he thought the same for her. She paused for a moment before she spoke up. "N-no, that's fine. I am fine with that." With that, she was given an address to meet him, and she was expected to go see him in a couple days...

The day to meet with Mr. Stirling finally came, and Sasha was surprised with the home that she would be staying in. Of course, she expected as much, but it was huge! Compared to her one room apartment, this was like a mansion! It felt a little intimidating for her to walk up to the front door when the house loomed over her. She could feel her nerves kicking in, causing her ears to flatten a little on her head while her tail wrapped around her waist a little. Still, she couldn't afford to act so nervous around him. After hearing all he had said about her position, she had still said yes. She definitely didn't want to disappoint him, even though she had a lot to learn when it came to servicing someone in that manner. She had done her best to dress nice for him, though she wasn't sure if he would have a uniform or something for her to wear. She wondered if he wouldn't mind that she had brought some casual clothes as well? At the moment, she was wearing a bright white button-up shirt with a plaid skirt that reached just above her knees. If anything, she looked like a typical high school girl, aside from her cat ears and tail, but despite her looks, she was a little older than most would think. She was in her mid twenties, and she hadn't seemed to grow all that much from when she was still a student. She had wanted to be a little taller, but there really was no helping it. She thought maybe her bust size would make up for that. She took a little extra time just to take a few deep breaths and calm herself before she reached for the doorbell. After pushing it, she stepped back a little and went about fixing up her hair and clothing. Despite what sort of tasks he had in store, she still thought it would be good to make a good impression.

Michael was a rather busy man most of the time, he worked from home as it helped him think without the clutter of an office and the people within said office bothering him constantly over the smallest things. In the world of business one had to be quick and tactical, every sale meant money and money meant nice things and Michael enjoyed having nice things for himself which included women. Being so busy with work made it difficult for Michael to find someone to be intimate with, what made the task even more difficult was the fact that he did not want the typical boyfriend and girlfriend relationship as he was a dominant. As a dominant he was in control and had the ability to mold his submissive to perfection in order to serve him, he did not have time to go out and find the right woman so instead he had one come to him or at least he hoped she was the right one. Sasha was the first one to accept his offer even after hearing the many things he would want from her which put her on his good side, he was expecting her today and finally she rang the doorbell gaining his attention. Michael had been sitting in the kitchen snacking on a piece of toast with a thin layer of strawberry jam on it when he heard the doorbell ring, he set his toast down along with his notebook which had this week's earnings from the company he worked for, they were looking a little low which was not a good thing he thought to himself as he walked towards the door.

As he opened the door Sasha would get her first good look at him, he was a tall man at six foot two staring down at her with dark brown eyes that seemed very understanding of many things showing his life experience. He was slightly older than her being twenty eight, his skin slightly tanned due to his heritage on his mother's side and a layer of stubble upon his chin as he had forgotten to shave today. He wore a two piece dark blue business suit even at home as he had meetings with clients today, they were big wigs that preferred to stay out of the spot light of the media so they met here were the roaches weren't camped out at. He smiled down at the adorable little cat girl "ah Sasha I have been expecting you" his voice silky smooth and gentle as he held open the door for her "I am very pleased that you accepted my offer". "Feel free to come in shut the door behind you please, the kitchen is straight ahead and to the left that is where we shall discuss the exact details of our arrangement" he said in a happy tone "if you would like anything to eat or drink just ask and I will do my best to accommodate you". He walked away now back to the kitchen sitting at his seat at the table to eat his jam covered toast while he waited for her to join him.

Sasha waited patiently at the door for him to come, knowing he might have been in the middle of an important call or something else work-related. At the most, she only had to wait a minute or two before she heard the door unlock and open. She straightened up a little as the man himself came into view, standing tall over her. She was only 5'7", relatively slim compared to him as well. She could definitely see how his appearance would fit the image of a dominant male, though right now, he didn't seem to look at her in such a way. She didn't want to be caught staring, but he was a rather handsome man, and she didn't mind a bit of stubble of him. She was a little surprised he was dressed so formally still, even while he was at home. She expected that he might have a suit hanging nearby for him to grab on his way out, but perhaps he was the kind that might need to move out at any given time. It wouldn't be odd to her if he would go out for meetings as such every now and then. She kept her hands in front of her, bowing slightly. His calm voice seemed to put her nerves at ease for the moment.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. Stirling." With his permission, she stepped inside after him, closing the door gently behind her as she turned to him again. As she expected, they would get right into the details of the job, even though she was sure she knew very well what she was going to do for him. She slowly followed him to the kitchen, seeing that he had been in the middle of breakfast when she arrived. "It is alright. I had a bit of breakfast before I came, though I suppose some cold water would be fine." She wasn't looking for anything too fancy. Maybe if she got more comfortable around here and she did a good job, then she could maybe ask for fancier things. She waited for him to sit down before she would take a seat as well, ready to discuss the work. If it was just housekeeping, then she would be a lot more confident, though it was her having to be a submissive for him that worried her just a little. She wasn't naive, but she hadn't done anything for a man like that. She could only hope that she would be able to work on instinct or just learn really quickly. She had a feeling that when it came to the personal requests, she'd have to learn much quicker, especially since he had discussed that there might be some...punishments...

Her request for some cold water was a little bland but understandable as she seemed a bit stiff most likely due to nerves, years of being a dominant gave him some insight into people especially women. He could see when they were pushed too hard, not pushed enough, nervous, confident, worried, all of these things were visible to him even if they tried to hide bravado or a mask of emotionless there was always some micro movement within the facial features that gave them away. He stood from the oak table to grab a glass from the cupboards and filled it with ice water from the pitcher in his fridge and since he had them he even added a small lemon wedge to the side of the glass in case she liked the taste of lemon water. He brought it to her now setting it on the table before taking his own seat once again "what we discussed on the phone were vague details pertaining to your job should you choose to accept it my dear" he explained calmly before taking another bite of his toast. "While you will have duties such as cooking, cleaning, changing the sheets etcetera etcetera these duties will only be secondary ones, they will never interfere with your primary duty" he spoke a bit more firmly now as he wanted her to understand him.

"Your primary duty will be to me and me alone, my needs and pleasure will be your biggest concern, you will learn that nothing matters more than that ever" already he was beginning to mold her by telling her these things. "You will be my submissive and I your dominant, you will live here and eat here for free so long as you are my submissive, you will not be paid in the same standard as most jobs" this part was important for her. "I will reward you with food, clothing, even jewelry if you have pleased me little one" he said in a gentle tone "but if you have displeased me" his tone suddenly firmer "then I shall punish you". His facial expression softened "my punishments will not be cruel or painful though as that would not help you, you may find them to be unbearable at times but you will never be harmed by me that I promise" he said with a genuine look in his eyes. "Our first order of business is that you will never again address me as Mister Stirling, I am your dominant as such you will address me like a submissive should" he paused to have another bite of his toast as if explaining this was so natural. "You will be required to call me sir, daddy, master, as you came willingly I am going to allow you the choice of what to call me from now on so from those three choose how you shall address me from now on" his order gentle but laced with a firm backbone as he gave it and while he waited he polished off his jam covered toast.

Maybe it was just her imagination, but it seemed to Sasha that he was maybe expecting her to pick something better. After seeing how wealthy he was, she was sure most people would probably try and make it worth while. As he had deducted though, she was a bit nervous still, getting the water to calm herself. Being that she was so new to this, she must have been really easy to read. She waited for him to get the water for her, and she took it with both hands to drink a bit. Maybe she had been licking her lips unintentionally, but it felt like her lips had gotten a little chapped. At least the water helped with that a little bit. She did find the little addition of lemon to her liking, a simple smile coming to her face as she set the glass aside for now. She sat up as he mentioned what they had discussed before, and it seemed he was ready to give her all the juicy details. Just as she had guessed, she would take care of some regular housework, serving as a maid in a way. For whatever reason, she liked the idea of being called a maid rather than a housekeeper. She swallowed once hearing how those tasks were secondary to her primary work. "Here it comes..." she thought.

She did her best to stay attentive, though he might have noticed that she seemed a little embarrassed with what she was hearing. She knew that it might have been obvious, but she was still willing to try and get over that. She learned the most important rule for her position: he would come first before anything else. It was simple enough, and it didn't surprise her to hear that. Being called a submissive while he was her dominant did get her blush to deepen a little on her cheeks. She was rather thrilled to hear of her rewards, though she wasn't too crazy about too much jewelry. Perhaps if it wasn't too flashy, then it would be fine. She tensed up a little as his tone changed, speaking of how she would be punished if she messed up or did something he wasn't happy with. There were plenty of images that came to mind that made her squirm, but she did feel just a little better in hearing he wouldn't harm her. "I...I understand..." Her ears perked up a little as he spoke of changing how she addressed him. Mr. Stirling wouldn't cut it. It was too formal, and not befitting of how a submissive should speak to her dominant. At least she was given a choice, and there were a couple ideas that seemed like a better choice...though part of her figured he might like it best if she referred to him as 'Daddy'.

She paused for a moment, her embarrassment rather obvious as she thought about it, but there was only one option there that could have made her act like that. "T-then...I would like to start as soon as I can...D-Daddy." Her ears flattened on her head again as she looked toward him, wondering how he would respond. She knew there wasn't that big of an age gap between them, but in terms of appearance, he did seem like a fatherly figure.

Michael could see the embarrassment upon her face even if she didn't blush it would have been obvious that she wasn't so used to casually talking about something like this. Her embarrassment wasn't a problem though in fact Michael only found the cat girl more adorable and wished more so to take her under his wing, he suspected that she was used to some level of sexual activity if she was willing to accept such a job but nothing that rivaled the level of kinkiness that this job would entail. He watched her calmly as she continued to think about what he said, he was glad to see that she was actually thinking about this because he wanted her to be comfortable with what she chose to call him. Finally she managed to stammer out that she would like to start as soon as she could while addressing him as daddy, her ears flattening on her head as if she were afraid he would reprimand her for such a thing, he gave her a warm smile "that's a good girl" he said before reaching forward. His fingertips brushed over her flattened ears gently, Sasha was not the first cat girl that Michael had ever seen or touched, he knew that their ears were sensitive to both pain and pleasure thus he knew to touch them very gently always.

"It is good to know that you are eager to start my dear but I want to know what makes your body hum" he said in a playful tone as he pulled his hand away from the gentle petting of her ears now. "I must first know what sexual encounters you have had before, there is no need for names or details unless you wish to give them I just wish to know what I am working with kitten" he smiled as he gave her a little nickname. She would get used to being called kitten, kitty cat, little one and other names over time as he enjoyed using cute nicknames like those for his pets "I would also like to know what you have fantasized about but never had the courage to tell anyone else" he ordered gently but with that firm backbone once more. "I will not judge you or cast you out my pet, I am your dominant and I wish to know your limitations is all so tell me everything that you can think of right now" his order firm but he gave her an encouraging smile to ease the cat girl once more.

As embarrassing as it was to refer to his as 'Daddy', it seemed he was very pleased, reaching out to gently pet her behind her ears to calm her. From the way he pet her, she could tell he had maybe met a few of her kind before, as he knew just the right way to touch her and make her purr softly. She was still blushing a little, but she had managed to offer a more comfortable smile as she looked up to him. "T-thank you...Daddy." She had received her first bit of praise, and she was surprised at how happy it made her feel to hear it. He was right to assume that she had some sexual experience, though she hadn't been in any special relationships. There were a few occasions that she had done simple favors for people in exchange for a bit of money to help her out. It wasn't like she tried to make a living like that. She had been on good terms with those she had met with, and she rarely saw them more than once. She wondered what they might think if they heard she was taking on a job like this though. She let him pet her as long as he wanted, feeling just a little disappointed when he did pull away. Honestly, she couldn't resist being treated like that, and could probably spend a whole day just lounging about if someone would pet her. Maybe she might get something like that in this position?

She knew exactly what he meant, though she didn't think she'd end up sharing her experiences with anyone like this. At least she didn't have to go into specific details about who she met with or why she met with them, and it was better for her that way. Even those she had met with before weren't aware she had met with some others. She was not used to being called 'kitten' or anything similar, but she didn't mind him using it. Her expression even seemed to brighten up a little. Speaking of her experiences wouldn't be too bad, but her fantasies would be something else. She had not talked to anyone about those secret ideas she had fantasized about whenever she pleasured herself, but at the least, Michael sounded very sincere and reassuring that he wouldn't judge her. If anything, it was to make the experience more enjoyable for them both. She was actually glad he was willing to consider her own fantasies. "Well...I used to meet with good friends of mine so I could receive a little extra money. I lived alone, so any extra funds helped." She blushed a little as she then went on to her fantasies. "W-well...it may be a little strange...but I have been thinking how it might be like if someone were a bit rougher with me. I mean...it's not like my previous times weren't enjoyable, but I do feel like I could use a little more. So...Daddy, I would not mind it if you were more firm with me. Also, I've been curious about bondage for a while..." Her tail swished a little behind her as she spoke, still a little embarrassed to reveal this, but she was still comfortable with speaking to him about this.

"It is not strange at all for a woman to want to be treated rougher in the bed room" he said softly as he stood from his chair "a man's domination is the biggest turn on for women whether they choose to admit it or not" as he spoke he walked around her. "To be pressed face down into the bed" he leaned in closer whispering into her ear "to be pinned between a hard cold surface and a hot hard surface" he was now behind her. Both his hands coming up to trace the outline of her ears slowly and lightly touching them, "they enjoy feeling the firm grip upon their flesh as the man slams into them over and over as it makes them feel wanted in ways normal sex cannot" he rubbed her ears softly as his speech continued. "They enjoy the tight feeling of their heads being controlled by a firm grip" his right hand slipped away from her ear and tangled into her silky hair before grabbing a handful of it in a firm but not painful grip "on their hair arching their bodies as their head is pulled back" he gave a soft tug upon her hair causing her back to arch slightly. "Their is a primal need inside of women to be controlled in some way, even if they don't surrender to those who give them this need they enjoy being treated roughly in sexual situations" he let go of her hair now.

"As for bondage my pet please elaborate on that part" the hand that had been within her hand now ran down her back slowly until it reached the base of her tail, he gripped it at the base lightly rubbing it with his fingers. "Do you imagine yourself being bounds with rope?" his other hand continuing to rub at her ear, "do you imagine being handcuffed to something helpless to stop anything that happens to your body?". He loved teasing like this, he would let her own imagination do half the work as she imagined all of these things, "perhaps you are gagged and blindfolded unable to protest as your dominant licks you, touches you, fucks you without you ever knowing exactly where he is". He gave a gentle but firm squeeze to her tail now "tell daddy everything you have ever fantasized about bondage, I love hearing all about your naughty thoughts kitten" he leaned down to lick at her ear teasingly.

"It's...not?" As he spoke up about her wanting to be dominated, she found herself imagining him doing that sort of stuff to her. She didn't really have to be too embarrassed considering she had gone and told him of her experiences already, but seeing as this would be a more long-term relationship, it was hard for her not to think of it a little differently. In that that, he could easily figure out what made her squirm and got her hot. With that much knowledge, he could easily use it to form her as he saw fit, and that really was the whole point of this position. She squirmed just a little as he spoke into her ear directly, circling around her and putting plenty of images in her head she had often thought about herself. Her legs pressed together a little and her hands tightened up into little fists, a soft whine leaving her as he teased her ears again. She could feel his fingers slip into her hair, soon grabbing at it and giving it a bit of a tug. She winced a little, not really out of pain so much as surprise. By the way he handled her and teased her with his words, she couldn't question how experienced he was as a dominant. She had to wonder how many women he might have met with before.

She was soon released and she could sit comfortably in her chair again, taking a short moment to gently brush her hair back. "Y-yes, Daddy. Umm..." She trailed off just a little as she could feel his hand move down her back to take hold of her tail, which was even more sensitive than her ears. She whined softly as he started to rub her at the base, and he might have heard her purring softly as well. "Nn...I-I...I'm sorry, Daddy. I haven't done anything with bondage before...but all that you have said sounds right. It would be the sense of helplessness...and how I would be relying on you." It all sounded like something he would do to punish her, but she couldn't be too sure unless she tried it. She managed to restrain a little gasp as he squeezed her tail, though the blush returned to her face due to the sound she made. "Um...aside from those, possibly something like a stockade if you had one...? And I have seen that some women would have weight on their nipples..."

"There is no need to apologize for your lack of experience little one" he said in a gentle tone before giving the base of her tail another soft squeeze. "You are here to learn from me and I shall teach you everything that your lovely little body can handle" his tone playful that time, he listened to her explain that she would like to try something like a stockade and even weights upon her nipples which only made him grin. "My my you are such a naughty little kitten Sasha" he whispered her name into her ear before he gave it a little nibble "I have many toys and things that can be used upon your body". Another gentle squeeze to the base of her tail along with a light pull "I have vibrators, gags, cuffs, blindfolds, stimulating oils, paddles, nipple weight, a stockade, hooks, and many many other things which you may ask to have used upon your body and daddy may do so if he is feeling generous". Finally his hands came away from her body and he walked around to the front of Sasha "now here will be your first order" he was close enough to touch her but not so close that she wouldn't be able to move when he gave the order.

While Michael had great control over himself and others he was not infallible and the evidence was right in front of Sasha as there was a sizable bulge within his pants now due to his teasing of her body and her lovely reactions. "I want you to display your oral skills for me kitten, if you do well I shall not only reward you with some cream but you will decide where we go out to eat dinner tonight" he said in an encouraging and challenging tone at the same time. This was one test of many to see what her limitations were, he would push those limitations and break them if he could, Sasha would forget what her old life was like she would learn that her life was meant to serve this man in front of her. "You have five minutes to make me truly enjoy your mouth Sasha if you can't within those five minutes I shall deliver your first punishment which will be embarrassing for you but not painful in any way so do not fear just do the best that you can" he gave her a warm smile. Michael was not here to break her in the normal sense, true he wished to break he concept of thinking and other things but he would not make her do anything this was all by her own choice which would make things much better for both of them.

Sasha was still a little surprised with how lenient he was being, but it definitely helped to make her relax more around him. The little squeeze to her tail did get a little yelp from her, but she didn't make any effort to sop him from touching her there. "Y-yes, Daddy. I look forward to learning." Seeing him grin at her suggestions made her blush a little. Perhaps it was an odd choice for someone like her to make. Her ear would twitch a little as his hot breath washed over it, and she couldn't really keep quiet when he nibbled on it either. It seemed he had many things available to indulge in just about any sort of fantasy one could imagine. Perhaps with the money he had, it wouldn't be too difficult to get all those things. As he listed all he had, she let out another little gasp as he squeezed and tugged at her tail, making her jump a little in her seat. She was extremely sensitive there, so just the simplest teasing got a pretty good reaction. She hadn't really had anyone that went so far as to apply that knowledge of her sensitivity when they had her in bed though. As he pulled away, she was to be told her first order as his submissive. She straightened up in her seat again as she waited, anxious to know what sort of request he'd start her with.

As he sat down, there was a particular scent that reached her, and her attention was directed to the slight bulge that had formed in Michael's pants. She wouldn't know herself, but she had a feeling he was pretty big based on the bulge he had. Her first task would be to show him her oral skills, something that she figured was a good start. Her kind had rough tongues like regular cats, and those she had been with before had voiced their satisfaction with her skills. She could only hope it would translate well here, as she did have plenty of ideas for where she wanted to eat if he was offering. It seemed that unless she satisfied him, there would be punishment, but at least it didn't seem like it would be too bad, albeit a little embarrassing as he said. "Yes, Daddy. I'll do my best." She went ahead and moved down to her knees between his legs, the scent from his arousal growing stronger now. She gently nuzzled her face against his bulge before she went about undoing his pants, fishing out his cock. She let out a soft yelp as it slipped out and gently smacked against her cheek, proving to be just as big as she anticipated. "It's so big, Daddy..." She had to wonder if she'd be able to take the whole thing in her mouth, but for now, she'd start off easy. She scooted in nice and close as she started to run her tongue over his length, starting around the base as she moved her way up. Her tongue dragged slowly over every inch of his length, soon making it glisten with her saliva. The scent was pretty strong like this, and it made her body get all hot between her legs. And the taste...really wasn't bad at all either.

Michael watched with lustful eyes as she moved to her knees before him, the nuzzle to the bulge within his pants was quite cute he thought to himself before she fished his length out. The cool air touching it caused him to shiver just a bit, at his full length he was nine inches long with a sizable girth most never had the pleasure of getting, he was nearly twice the girth of the average male which meant his partners got a lovely stretching the first time they experienced it. Many females found it quite difficult to take much of his length down "well thank you kitten" he said happily as she complimented his length by saying that it was so big, the first touch of her rough tongue drew a shiver from the older male. She seemed content with just licking at it covering it with her saliva which made it glisten in the light, "licking is a lovely warm up my dear but unfortunately you are on a time limit" he said in a teasing tone as he looked over to his phone "you have only four minutes and twenty seconds left now". He smiled at her "you should hurry or else you'll never be able to impress daddy with your oral skills" it was an encouraging challenge to her, she would have to pull out every sexy trick that she knew if she wanted to impress him.

She could hear his groans in reaction to her rough tongue, though he had gotten used to it quickly. With all the experience he had, it wouldn't surprise her if he had other cat girls do this sort of thing for him. She had a lot to cover with that huge cock of his, and it made her wonder how it would feel if it was inside her. She squirmed just thinking about it, resisting to urge to touch herself then as she had to focus on him. She was given her first warning, letting her know she should try and pick up the pace if she wanted to be rewarded. She couldn't spend too long on licking him like this. She trailed her tongue right up to the thick head of his cock, flicking over it a couple times as she picked off a bit of precum. It had a more pleasant taste than what she had before, so maybe that would make it easier. Of course, she could already tell that it was going to be a challenge to take it in her mouth. She couldn't really afford to hesitate now though. She parted her lips as much as she needed to take the head of his cock in her mouth, grunting a little over him as she did have to stretch her jaw quite a bit. Her cheeks puffed a little as she tried to take in as much as she could, able to take in enough so he almost entered her throat. Her eyes teared up a little with the slight discomfort, but she was able to keep going like this for now. She bobbed her head gently on his length, always so close to taking him into her throat, but never really getting there just yet. She wanted to wait until she was comfortable like this before she would take that next step...

Michael's test was not just for amusement it would let him see how comfortable she was taking his cock into her mouth and throat, it would let him see how experienced she was, it also allowed him to see her determination to please him or at the very least her determination to avoid punishment from him. He could see the way she stretched her jaw open in order to take his cock into her mouth, the cheeks puffed out with the effort making her look even cuter to the older male, the head of his length engulfed by the warmth of her mouth making him close his eyes as a sign of pleasure. She managed to take him to the point where he almost entered her throat which in itself was impressive as many could not do even that, he could see her eyes tearing up slightly as the slight discomfort that his cock caused but she continued to go one which earned her points. He could have easily forced her bobbing head down upon his length but he would not do such a thing for that would have definitely caused some pain, plus he wished to see what she would do when she got more comfortable sucking upon his impressive length. Perhaps she would try to actually take him into her throat, just trying would please Michael but if the naughty little kitty could actually manage to pull it off he would definitely have been impressed with her oral skills.

"Mmmm you do have some skill kitten but this is still not enough to impress me" he said in a playful tone as he leaned back in his chair, his elbow pressed against the armrest and his head tilted slightly laid within his hand as he watched her with amusement in his eyes. He glanced over to his phone once again "only three minutes and forty seconds until the time limit is up you best pull out every trick that you can think of Sasha" his voice still playful as his length ached for more pleasure.

Sasha was sure that she looked a little silly to Michael right now, but that wasn't what mattered here. As uncomfortable as it was for her to keep her jaw stretched like this around his cock, she did not pull off completely to rest. She couldn't really afford to rest anyway since she had a time limit. At the least, she could see that what she was doing was indeed pleasing to him, but she just needed to go a bit further. Surely, he would love it if she could take him into her throat. Clearly, he had yet to be impresses, and that served as encouragement to take his cock in her throat no matter what. He took hold of his thick member with both hands, holding it still so she could force herself to push down more on him. He'd feel a little resistance as she tried to push down further, though with a bit of persistence, she was able to push the head into her throat, getting a little grunt from her again as she gagged a little. She had to pause for just a moment to regain herself, feeling that huge thing twitching so much inside her mouth and throat. She continued to push a little, finding it hard to go much further for now. She was able to get another inch in her throat, but she'd have to hope this was enough for now. She still had a little less than half of his cock to swallow up to take the whole thing.

She started to bob her head like this though, letting his cock slip out of her throat as she pulled up, only to take him back in when she lowered herself. She winced a little through the discomfort, constantly grunting over his thick member as she tried to get used to this. This really was different from the other times she'd done this for someone, but she wanted to do her best to please. If she'd have her way, she'd never have to get punished, but that was unlikely to happen. She looked up to Michael as she swallowed up his cock like this, soon bringing her chest up closer so her breasts would wrap around his length.

Michael was content with what he had but like most he wanted more and that was most likely seen in his lustful eyes as he looked down at her taking his manhood into her mouth eagerly. It seemed that his lack of reaction urged her to try harder and that was a very good quality for a pet, Sasha's role as the submissive was to serve him and bring him pleasure thus the fact that she was determined to make it better for him was perfect. That was what he wanted from his submissives, they weren't to be cold statues until he used them he wanted them to be eager and ready to serve at all times, they would do things that they thought would please him even if it meant they failed they need not fear his punishments as they were meant to teach rather than harm. Soon enough he felt both of her hands wrapping around the base of his cock holding it in place for what was to come next, the back of her throat resisting as best it could before she forced herself down more of his length. When the beautiful little cat girl grunted and gagged around the head of his cock only then did he finally let out a soft groan of pleasure for her to hear, Michael was thoroughly impressed that she managed that and was even more impressed by the fact that she continued to try and take more down into her tight hot throat.

Her head began to bob as she grunted around his length each time his manhood slid back into her throat, the vibrations of her grunting only adding to the pleasure that he was getting from her oral skills. "Mmm that is very nice kitten" he said in a soft tone as he reached down to pat her head gently, his fingers running over her ears as he glanced over to his phone. "You have one minute left but you are doing very well" he said in a gentle encouraging tone as he continued to pet her head "don't rush too much my dear after all we don't want you hurting yourself" he advised in a playful tone. At the rate she was going there was no way he could punish her, if the order had been to make him cum in five minutes then he could have but he had specified just impressing him and she had done more than enough to impress her daddy.

Hearing that pleased groan finally come from him seemed to put Sasha's worries to rest, and despite her discomfort, she was getting used to what she was working with. She even received her next bit of praise from him, along with some more petting that she absolutely loved. Her ears would twitch from his touch, and he'd feel her purrs vibrating over his cock, proving to be a more pleasant sensation than just her moans. She heard there was only a minute to go, but from what he had said she hoped she had done enough to satisfy him with her oral abilities. She still could make use of any training he had in mind for her. Even if she did manage to pass his little test, she wanted to do her best to finish strong. Might as well try and go above and beyond at this point. She would heed his words though, making sure she didn't overdo it here.

As of now, she was able to get a little more than half of his thick cock in her mouth, getting a good few inches into her throat. Every time she tried to go a little deeper, she got so close to gagging over him. She had more or less accepted that she probably wasn't going to take him any deeper, but that didn't mean she would slack off. She kept going at a nice steady pace as she bobbed her head, making sure to press her breasts over his cock a bit rougher. She continued to moan softly over his cock, at this point looking to supply him with constant pleasure from the vibrations. It was pretty clear that she was aiming to make him cum and give her the promised reward of his cream, though she might not have been able to get to that point within the minute she had left.

The purring did indeed feel much more pleasurable than just her moans and they even drew another soft groan of pleasure from the older male, he was very glad to see that even though he praised her she wasn't just going to do the minimum now. Even after his praise she continued to do her best fitting more than half his thick cock into her mouth and throat, the feeling was absolutely divine and the only thing that could have made it better was having every inch of his impressive manhood taken in. That would not be possible at the time but he would give her plenty of opportunities to practice her technique and eventually he would have her taking down his entire length like the good little kitty she was. "You are a good girl for daddy, I enjoy the fact that you are using your breasts as well" he said as he felt her pressing them harder against his length "your time is up and you have passed my test my kitten but do not stop, I shall reward you with my cum very soon". She was already extremely talented in Michael's book but he would make her perfect in due time, forgive the cliche but it was like having a rough diamond all it needed was a good polishing to truly outshine all the others that came before it and that's what he planned on doing with her.

His pleasure more evident by the fact that his length began to throb with pleasure, every man's control only lasted for so long and Michael's was nearing the breaking point. The more she continued the stronger the throbbing would become his climax coming closer and closer, his groans louder echoing off the walls of the kitchen as he pulled his hand away from her head as he did not wish to accidentally grab at her ears to hard. "Oh yes kitty cat prepare for some cream" he groaned out as his hips thrust upwards slightly towards her mouth, just as she was coming down he felt his release, a low growl of pleasure escaping from his lips as he let loose load after load of his hot thick cum into Sasha's mouth finally. His body tensing up and his head leaning back so he stared towards the ceiling as he gripped at the edge of the table harshly, his body felt electrified with pleasure and he was more than willing to admit that was one of the best blow jobs that he had ever been given.

Sasha would continue for as long as Michael would allow, and she had to wonder if he would let her keep going until he came. While she was still suckling on his cock like her favorite treat, she was given some more praise. While it definitely was more of what one would call a pet, she wasn't really upset or anything. Aside from being his submissive, it was almost like she was his little sex kitten anyway. She wanted to verbally thank him for his comments, though she would settle with just her usual moans, along with her pressing her breasts together on his cock more. She really was hoping that since she hadn't done quite this much for anyone else that she was doing fine, though she'd find she still had much to learn. She was told to keep going, with the promise of her being rewarded with his cum. It was good to know that she was able to please him this much without taking the whole length, but she had a feeling that he'd expect her to take it all down soon enough. She couldn't begin to imagine how much training she'd have to go through for that, but she had plenty of days to prepare. She had at least succeeded in making a good first impression, and so she just had to maintain his interest in her.

Her pace had slowed just a little due to her straining over his cock, and she could feel how much his cock was throbbing because of her treatment. She at least mustered enough strength to keep going like this, not struggling too much to keep taking his cock in her throat. It was clear she was getting a bit tired though. She felt his hands move from her head, and she felt his hips thrust up a bit, actually managing to push a little bit more of his cock into her throat. His wild throbbing was her warning before he released his hot, sticky cream down her throat, giving her quite an amount directly into her belly. She did seem a little overwhelmed, but she kept her head down, not letting a drop go to waste. When he seemed to calm down, she started to pull her head off of him, leaving his cock glistening with a mix f her saliva and his seed. "Puah~" She gasped out as she pulled off completely from his cock, with a thin string of saliva connecting her lips to his cock. She rested a moment before leaning in to clean off his cock of any remaining seed, nuzzling against his length afterward. "H-How was it Daddy...?"

A light sheen of sweat was upon Michael's forehead as he watched Sasha drinking down his his seed, though she seemed like she was struggling just a little bit to take it all down she did not let a single drop spill onto the floor. He gasp as she came off of his cock was quite erotic especially with the thin string of saliva that connected her lips to his cock, without an order from him she actually leaned in to clean his length off completely. He smiled down to the nuzzling cat girl as she asked how it was "it was very good Sasha" he said in a gentle tone before reaching down with his hand to pet her ears gently "you are very good with your mouth and that pleases daddy very much" he said in a praising tone as he continued to pet her ears gently. "Before I get it is time for your reward my kitten" he said in a cheerful tone "where would you like to go eat at tonight?" he asked in a genuinely curious tone as he had no idea where Sasha might want to go for dinner. So far there was nothing bad about the sexy and adorable little cat girl, she was eager, submissive, and skilled from what he could tell, she was the perfect material for molding he thought to himself.

Michael reached up to wipe away the sweat from his forehead as his breathing finally went from deep breaths to normal breathing, his manhood still quite hard even after having just cum he was quite aroused. But he wouldn't be doing anymore for now as he did need to get back to work before he got lost in the pleasure that Sasha could bring him, his hands pulling away from her ears to push his length back into his pants reluctantly. "I need to return to work for now, your first secondary job is to clean the kitchen and when you are done come to my office" he ordered in a gentle but firm tone. He would wait for her answer to his question from earlier and he confirmation that she understood what he was telling her to do, perhaps he would visit her before then just to surprise her but it would be doubtful as he did have a meetings over a webcam today.

Sasha seemed to be very pleased with Michael's response, even more so that she got some more petting behind her ears. It may have seemed so simple, but she could probably just work to get pet at this rate. She was even getting pet a little longer than usual, making him purr softly and nuzzle against his length every now and then. "I'm glad to hear it, Daddy." If that was satisfying for him, then she had to wonder how he'd praise hr if she could take his entire length inside her mouth. Right now, that seemed like a rather lofty goal, but she was hoping he'd be patient enough for her to ease her way to that point. For now, she could enjoy just kneeling there in front of him with her head in his lap as he pet her. Her ears perked up suddenly though at the mention of her reward. She had almost forgotten about that! After he had asked, she paused for a while to think about it, wondering if she should make a bolder choice this time around for where to go. It was going to be a learning experience wherever the outcome. "Er...well, there is this restaurant near my home that I usually see packed with people on late nights. I hear the food is really good there, but I've never gone there. I believe the name of it is...Don Marie?" Since they would head out, a question came to mind. "When we go out, shall I still refer to you as Daddy?" She was curious if he would want that even with other people around, but she was the one that picked that name...

She moved back a little as he pushed his cock back into his pants, though he didn't seem that pleased about it. While he was to do some work, she was given her task to clean the kitchen and report back to him. "Yes Daddy. I'll take care of it." She would wait for him to leave before she would start. Thinking on it now, it was a good thing she had managed to swallow up all his cum. That would just add to wait she would clean up. She found some cloths she could use to clean the counters and the table, and when she was pretty sure those were clean, she took care of any dishes, silverware, and whatever else was in the sink. After organizing the table and the chairs, she made her way to Michael's office, though it had just occurred to her that she didn't know where it was. It was a fairly big house, but she was sure she'd be able to find it. In the process, she'd get a little tour, but she couldn't dawdle for too long. She had eventually come across one door that was slightly ajar, and she could see him inside. She knocked a couple times before she would enter.

Don marie? he asked himself as he ran through a list of restaurants that he liked, he had never been to one called Don Marie though so he would have to look this place up to get them some reservations. Any restaurant that he did like would always have a table set aside for him because they knew that he would be back often, Michael was not very good at cooking he knew only a few basic meals thus he usually had someone else cook for him. "Yes you will continue to refer to me as daddy, you are my submissive and I am your dominant there is no shame in such a thing" he said confidently "you are mine and I am yours" he said softly before giving her a gentle smile "we shall dine at don marie tonight I promise kitten" he gave her a gentle pat on the head before heading to his office. The first thing he did when he got into the office was find this restaurant that she had spoken of online, it was a well known restaurant in the local area with stunning reviews so he called and reserved a table for them. The table cost him twice as much as they had already been booked but money always managed to get through problems like that, the next thing he did was start crunching numbers for the company as they were low.

He had to minimize the cost of shipping items while maintaining the quality of their shipping, apparently the last two shipments had been damaged severely in the process of arriving. That took little time and then it came to the droll meetings with potential buyers that needed to be convinced to buy something even though they truly wanted it, he was on a camera meeting with several men talking about negotiations for a package deal when he heard the knocks upon his office door. "One moment gentlemen" he muted the sound before looking up to Sasha and giving her a warm smile "Sasha please come here" he gestured to the air on his right "when you get there lift your skirt up no sounds from you though as daddy has a meeting" he said in a playful tone. The sound was unmuted now "now gentlemen I think we can all agree that what you are asking for is ridiculous" he said in a confidently charming voice "half price is just too much, at best we can give you twenty percent off with a large buy like this". The men mumbled among one another for a moment "forty percent off" was their answer, Michael sighed lightly "that's just too much we can maybe and I do mean maybe go up to twenty five percent" he responded quickly and let them argue amongst themselves once more.

As she stepped in, she could see he was in the middle of an important call. She was pretty sure she didn't understand much of what they were saying, and she wondered what she would have to do now. She was thinking about what he said earlier before she cleaned up the kitchen; how she would still refer to him as she had been when they were in public. She was sure she'd get a little embarrassed about it, what with all the looks they might get. She could consider it part of her training though, and so long as Michael was happy, then she didn't really have to worry. She gave him a little smile as she approached, not wasting any time in coming to his side, though he had given her another interesting command. Did...he just want to look under her skirt...? No need for her to feel too embarrassed about it considering she had already given him some oral treatment. He had started up the conversation again with the other men, though she'd soon realize he had unmuted the conversation so that she would be able to hear them. It sounded like some people were making a purchase from him? That was about all she could get out of it. She moved to where he had asked her, and she could see that he had a camera set up for the others to see and hear him. She blushed a little, hoping she wasn't in the shot. As he requested, she reached down to pull up the front of her skirt for him, showing him her bright pink panties. He'd notice a little stain, as she had gotten a little worked up earlier wen she was sucking him off. She bit her lip gently, waiting for any other command he might give.

Michael had positioned Sasha so she was just out of the shot so the men that he was speaking with would not know that she is there, he could not look directly at her but he did give her a warm smile and a glance of the eyes so she knew that he was pleased with the way she obeyed. The men on screen mumbled to one another still so while they did that Michael brought his right hand up towards Sasha, the men on the screen wouldn't notice as his hand went out of frame and suddenly pressed against the soft pink fabric of Sasha's panties. He said not a word as he cupped her mound lightly his thumb against her warm nether lips before rubbing at them through her panties, the men finally looked up to him yet the gentle rubbing of his thumb did not stop "thirty five percent" was their answer to him. Another sigh and thoughtful look to go with it as Michael contemplated on how to answer "gentlemen that's not acceptable at all, you are really just pushing the limits here" he said in a slightly exasperated tone. Without a word his fingers moved upwards now and he pulled Sasha's panties down just enough to reveal her pretty little mound, "listen I'm sure we can all agree on thirty percent if I throw in an extra one hundred units" he said with a sly grin.

The men began to talk amongst themselves again so Michael chose this time to bring his fingers back to her warm sex, his middle finger pressing between her lips slowly slipping inside of her. "We can agree to that deal if you can promise there won't be any damage to the shipment" the men said with a certain stern doubt in their voices, Michael gave his charming smile "I can't promise you there won't be any damage there are too many variables to promise such a thing". He held up his free hand to stop them from suddenly questioning him "what I can do is tell you that in the last five years only two shipments have ever been damaged and that was due to a captain attempting to ship them through a storm, I assure you he has been fired and replaced with someone better". His finger slid in to the last knuckle holding itself there for only a second before he slowly pushed it in and out of her hot little pussy, his thumb took a second to find her clitoris which he teased with the occasional brush over as his finger moved.

Sasha would move as Michael wanted her to, and at least from what she could tell, she wasn't in the shot, since one of the r men would have said something about her being there. She knew she probably had no business listening in, but she was called in by her dominant, and she would comply with his requests. It really seemed like he wasn't quite as she expected. He did seem to be very considerate of her, giving her wonderful rewards so long as she did her part. So good so far. She offered a nervous smile back to him, still holding her skirt up for him as he reached out to her. She jumped just a little feeling his hand cup over her sex through her panties, with his thumb teasing her. "Mmmg~" She only let out stifled groans for now, definitely not loud enough for the men to hear, but she wondered how far he intended to go with this, as there was a chance of them finding out what he was doing. But she didn't know how that would affect this deal he had going on. She tried to listen in some more to see if she could learn something from this, though she would feel him pull her panties down enough to present her tight slit to him. She bit her lip gently, ears flattening and tail wrapping around her as she felt the cool air over her nether regions. She could only hope she would be able to keep quiet until he was done...

Since he had managed to distract them for a little while, he could return to teasing his cute submissive. She whined softly as his hand slipped right into her panties, with his middle finger pushing inside her. She whined softly as her legs pressed together on his hand a little, blushing furiously as she tried to keep quiet, though a little whine or stifled groan would leave her every now and then. She couldn't even focus on the conversation they were having as she had to put all her willpower into keeping quiet. She had been doing well enough so far, and she didn't want to get her first punishment so soon. While he was still discussing the whole transaction, he made her stand on her toes for a moment as his middle finger slipped all the way in, and with him teasing her clit with his thumb, she couldn't stop herself from gently bucking her hips against his finger.

Back
Top Bottom