Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An unexplored world (BeautifulDisaster420)

Jamie had never had to beg for anything from a man ever in her life, if she wanted it, she got it. The fact that Adrian continued to make her beg for him, to draw it out only made her pussy ache harder for her, her thighs tense just a little harder. She moved to her feet feeling the tug of his hand on her neck, her eyes staying on his as it slipped off and move to slip underneath her dress, her eyes closing for a moment to let out a soft moan. The pressure of his fingers against her pushed her damp panties against her lips, indenting them a bit. She couldn't help but start to press her hips against his touch for a moment before she stopped, getting a little carried away. Jamie gasped and almost lost it when Adrian tore her panties from her body. Her hands moving up to start and slide along his body but stopping before she got there, not wanting to do so without permission. As soon as his hand came back to her sweet little pussy and she finally felt that strong hand of his finally touching her sex, she almost lost it. Her knees buckled, her hands coming out to grip onto Adrian's strong shoulders so she didn't fall. "Oh my god" she cried out feeling his thick fingers start to rub her little bud and giving a tug to he hair forcing another moan from her lips.

Her nails dug into Adrian's shoulders as her legs stayed shaky, her body seconds away from erupting. "Daddy please" she moaned out in between pants "Yes god yes I want more, please Daddy" she whimpered, her voice shaky and needy, able to hear how desperate she was for him by her tone. She was quickly loosing every bit of control over her body that she had left, shaking and moaning against him, turning into a dripping, needy mess, feeling her juices start to drip down her thighs, a few spurts gushing out against his fingers. "I can't take it anymore, I need you, I need you inside of me Daddy" she whimpered, her body and mind starting to break down. She had never wanted someone so badly in her life. His teasing was really turning her on, making her so needy and desperate for him that she couldn't think of anything else besides him and the way he was making her feel.

Adrian enjoyed every second of her begging, he could see that she was barely managing to stay on her feet as he teased her hot wanting sex which was gushing with desire for more. His fingers were now coated in her arousal so he pulled his fingers away slowly and brought them up to his mouth, he pushed his pointer finger into his mouth tasting the sweet nectar of her arousal sucking it clean before letting it come from his mouth with a slight pop. He grinned at her before pressing his middle finger between her lips pushing it into her mouth letting her taste her own juices, he moved it around her mouth for a little bit before pulling it away finally leaving her there with just his hand in her hair. "Mmmm is just not feeling your need quite yet" he said in a sweet tone before letting his hand slip out of her hair now before he placed it on her shoulder "you'll have to do more than beg my pet" he said in a playful tone before pressing down on her shoulder bringing her to her knees. The bulge within his pants sizable and now she was eye level with it, his hand coming up to tangle back into her hair pulled her forward pressing her cheek against the bulge and she would feel the heat even through the clothing as he held her there easily.

"You'll have to use your body to make me truly believe you want it little one" he released her hair and looked down at her with those oh so hungry eyes. "Use your mouth upon my cock to prove how much you actually want daddy to fuck you" he watched her closely "after you have used your hands to get it out you will no longer be allowed to use your hands as you service me with your mouth". It was always fun to watch them move their head around to get his length back into their mouths after it managed to slip out, "get to work and maybe daddy will give you the treat of tasting his cum before he fucks you senseless" he added the last part to really encourage the hornier little woman.

Jamie cried out when Adrian said he still wasn't convinced, she knew that wasn't true. She knew he could see how desperate she was for him, how his touch had her hardly unable to stand on her own two feet. There was no way he couldn't tell how badly she wanted him, he just enjoyed toying with her as much as she loved being toyed with her. "Daddy...." she said softly about to protest and explain how badly she did need him, but stopped when he started to push her down to her knees, a rush of excitement coming over her body. Sje wanted to taste him so badly. She moaned feeling his bulge brush against her cheek, nuzzling her face into his bulge.

She could feel her mouth watering up as she stared up at him, the lust and hunger in her eyes clear. She squirmed a bit on her knees in anticipation as she waited for him to finish talking to her. She nodded her head slowly "Mmm I understand Daddy" she said running her tongue over her bottom lip and biting down softly. Her hands came up, slowly moving over his bulge and sliding up to his slacks, undoing his belt slowly, her eyes not leaving his as she got it und, her fingertips softly hooking in his boxers and sliding his pants and boxers down to the ground, his hard, thick cock springing out. "Oh my god" she said softly, more so to herself, completely in awe of his cock. Her hand came up to grip his cock, wanting to feel him in her hand, but she remembered what he said and moved her hands behind her back so she wouldn't be tempted.

"Mmm Daddy, your cock is so big" she said softly, her eyes not fixed on it. She leaned forward, pecking a few soft kisses along his swollen head, her tongue extending to run along the length of his shaft, slowly swirling her tongue around feeling every single bump and vein of his throbbing cock hard. "You taste so good" she moaned. She parted her full lips, leaning down and slipping his cock into her warm, wet mouth taking him in inch by inch until she felt his head press against the back of her throat, moaning loudly and sending a hard vibration up his cock. Her eyes locked on his as she started to bob her head, her full lips wrapped tightly around his thick, throbbing member. She loved the feel of him in her mouth, the way he filled it up so damn good, his smell, his skin. She could feel herself becoming addicted to his cock and that made her a little nervous. He already had so much control over her and this was going to seal the deal. She knew after today she was going to find everything she had ever wanted and he was going to break her, just like she so desperately wanted. She started to pick up the pace as she watched the pleasure take over his face, continuing to moan as she sucked. Every time she pulled back to the head of your cock she swirled her tongue in little O's circling your slit on your swollen head only to shove him right back into her little mouth, slamming him against the back of her throat.

Adrian smiled down to her as she nuzzled herself against his bulge moaning as she did so which was quite cute as it made her seem like she was a slutty little kitten that needed his cock. Soon enough she was freeing his length from his pants and boxers, he was a sizable man at eight inches with a thick girth that filled and stretched his submissives nicely when he entered them over and over. He watched carefully as her hand came up towards his length and he was going to reprimand her but she stopped herself and moved them behind her back which once again showed her impressive resolve to obey. He knew that she wanted to act upon her instincts as he did but that could not happen she had to obey him and so far she was doing wonderfully he thought to himself as he watched her move her hands behind her back to lessen the temptation. Soon enough she was kissing along his manhood giving his body goosebumps and a soft shiver ran through his body as he felt her tongue dragging across the entire length of his shaft slowly as if she were savoring his taste, her moan of how he tasted so good drawing a low chuckle from the dominant male.

The chuckle soon turned to a low moan of pleasure as he felt her taking his cock into her warm wet mouth until his head was pressed against the back of her throat and the pleasure only got better as she moaned around his length. "Yes my pet taste it all you want" he said softly as he reached down to comb his fingers through her hair gently as he looked into her eyes, he could see the way her pleasure grew as she heard his pleasured sounds. His eyes closing as she began to bob her head up and down upon his length, another groan of pleasure slipping from his lips as his hips pressed forward slightly. In truth he was denying his own instincts right now as they were screaming at him to grab her head in both hands holding it in place as he used her mouth and throat the way he would her wanting pussy or delicious round ass. Her pace picking up speed only making him enjoy it more "yes baby girl take my cock all the way down, moan for the cum you shall milk from it, I'll give it all to you and your hot mouth" he groaned out as his hips thrust towards her mouth once again.

Jamie was lost in the pleasure she was getting from sucking Adrian's cock. It was everything she imagined it would be and more. Moan after moan escaping her lips only to be muffled by his cock forcing the vibrations to ring through his thick member. All she could think about was making that perfect cock cum for her, for his warm load to shoot right down her throat. God she wanted him. His sexy rough voice speaking to her only encouraged her, parting her lips more as he started to thrust his hips, her hands moving from behind her back and to his thighs to brace herself, thinking it was fine since she wasn't using them to pleasure him, just so she didn't fall back on her ass, she really hoped it was okay, she didn't want anything ruining him fucking her senseless.

Her head moved in perfect sync with his hips, slamming his head into the back of her throat over and over again, her breast bouncing in her little dress from the force, her tongue swirling around the best it could but being pretty trapped down by your thick cock. She was so turned on she could feel herself on the brink of an orgasm, her juices trickling down her tone tan thighs and even starting to make a little pool on the floor. She was a fucking mess and he'd hardly touched him yet. She sucked hard and fast, her head bobbing even faster now, her need getting worse, she could hardly take it anymore, her eyes staying locked on those intense blue eyes, looking right through her, that demanding lustful look in his eyes was making her body shake.

Adrian had a lot of self control over his mind and body but he was still a man and the pleasure just continued to build up as she did her best to please him. She seemed to adjust without problem taking him down with more speed and moving in sync with the thrusting of his hips, her hands upon his thighs was acceptable as she was not using her hands on his cock though next time he would be more specific with his order. For now he didn't worry about it as he was losing himself in the pleasure of her mouth, a louder groan slipping from his mouth as she moaned around his cock, his hand coming to her hair without warning suddenly gripping at it firmly pulling it upwards rather than backwards as that would interfere with the pleasure he was getting from her. "Yes that's it baby" he managed to his out between clenched teeth, his cock beginning to throb as his climax drew closer and closer, with each bob of her head the closer he came to cumming down her throat "make sure you don't let a single drop go to waste" he ordered with a deep growl of pleasure.

His hips thrusting with more urgency towards her eager little mouth, the throbbing growing stronger and his eyes closing as he enjoyed Jamie's mouth as much as he could. His breath coming out a deep fast fast breaths, his muscles tensing and relaxing, a light sheen of sweat forming on his forehead, grunts and groans of pleasure as he pushed himself into her throat over and over loving the feeling. Finally his climax came and with a deep growl of pleasure he pulled her head as close as he could get it, his cock jammed down her throat and her nose pressed against his pubic hair as he let loose load after load of hot sticky cum into her throat and mouth.

Jamie could feel Adrian drawing closer and closer, reading into his body, noting the way his breathing became jagged, the way he clenched onto her and feeling his cock start to twitch around in her tight little mouth. When he didn't say anything about her hands on his thighs, she went a little further and extended one above her head, letting her nails softly dig into his abs through his shirt. God his body was amazing and she couldn't wait to get that shirt off of him. She opened her mouth more as his thrust became more frequent, feeling them get harder and faster, her head jerking back with every thrust only for her to push back forward and slam him into the back of her throat. Her hands braced against his thighs when he slammed forward and held her there, feeling his cock jerk before stream after stream of his hot load shot into the back of her throat and she swallowed it down. She did as he said, having to swallow quick, gagging a few times from the amount, but managing to get it all down, just a little bit of it seeping out of the corner of her mouth. Once she felt his hands let go of her head she quickly pulled back gasping for air.

She smiled up at him as she fought for her breath, her blue eyes locking on his as she ran her finger across her chin, getting the cum that dripped down and sucking it off of her finger, then she leaned forward and brought his cock back into her mouth sucking hard and pulling him back out with a loud 'pop' completely cleaning his cock off, not missing one little drip. She was so fucking wet, she almost came when he did but she held herself back, wanting her first time cumming with him to be by him and not herself.

Adrian's entire body shuddered with an after shock of pleasure from his climax as the last of his cum spilled into the back of her throat, he watched as she pulled back gasping for air but smiling rather than looking distressed. That was how a good pet should be he thought to himself as he reached up to wipe the sweat from his forehead as she wiped the cum from her chin and sucked it away from her finger. Then without an order her mouth returned to suck upon his still hard length once again though this time she was cleaning him off rather than pleasuring him with her mouth. "You did extremely well my pet" he said as he reached down to caress her cheek gently "I must say I was very impressed with your oral skills" he said in a playful tone as he helped her to her feet now "I did not expect that you would be such an eager little cocksucker" he whispered teasingly to her. Without a word he pressed her back with his hands and body until she would fee the back to her wall with him just inches in front of her "mmmm now how should I claim you?" he asked in a soft lusting tone as he grabbed at her breasts through the thin fabric of her little black dress.

His strong hands kneaded the supple flesh of her breasts squeezing them occasionally as he pressed his thumbs against her nipples playfully running circles around them. "Should I allow you to look me in the eye as I take you?" he asked in an overly sweet tone "or perhaps press you face down into something as I ravage your tight little pussy over and over?" he closed his eyes as he imagined these things. His eyes opened and he found hers "perhaps I should turn you around and fuck you silly against the wall?" he asked playfully before locking his fingertips on her nipples, he pinched and pulled on them through the fabric lightly "which one sounds the most pleasurable to you little one?" he asked with a playful curiousness. Her answer would most likely be all of them but he always liked to hear his submissives trying to talk while they were teased and with her lustful body he suspected answering would be quite difficult for her right now which made it fun.

Jamie continued to smile up at Adrian, a look of adoration in her eyes watching him pull himself back together, she was pleased with herself for controlling herself so well, for not cumming, for swallowing down every single delicious drop of his cum. She pressed her cheek against his hand softly as he caressed it, keeping her eyes on his. "Thank you Daddy. I'm so glad that you enjoyed that, though I do think I might have enjoyed it just a little bit more" she smiled up at him as he helped her get to her feet, even in her heels Adrian still towered over her, she love how tall he was, how small she felt next time him. Se stumbled back a bit as he pressed into her, until her back hit the wall and her breast bounced softly from the contact making her let out a sexy little huff, her thighs clenching together when he asked how he should take her. God he turned her on way too much.

Her back arched off the wall, pushing her breast harder into his large hands, her head tipping back against the wall for a moment as he kneaded and teased her full breast through her little dress. Her head tipped back forward to lock her eyes on his as he talked dirty to her, making her picture every different position as he spoke it, whimpering with every word, her hands moving to slide up his strong chest, letting her hands start to explore a bit. "Mmm Daddy" she moaned out, her full lips panting as he pinched and teased her nipples through the dress, her back arching even more off of the wall. "mmm I want it all" she sad like a greedy little cock whore for him. "But I want you looking in my eyes as you take me the first time, I want to see you when I scream out your name and soak your cock with my juices daddy" she moaned "And then I want you to bend me over, hold me down and fuck my little pussy until I beg you to stop" she said a little breathless

She did indeed want it all Adrian thought to himself jokingly as he listened to her greedy request, but she always gave voice to her most desired position of being able to look into his eyes. She was very vocal about her wants without demanding them which was a very good thing because she could demand nothing she could only hope that he was feeling generous enough to give her what she wanted. Sometimes he would not give her what she wanted because his pleasure was the main priority hers was only secondary, this time was not one of those times though. Adrian gave her that wicked grin of hers as he finally released her nipples and brought them down and around to her plump ass, his hand wedging between her cheeks and the wall grabbing at those full round cheeks firmly almost possessively as he suddenly lifted upwards. Her petite form would be lifted from the ground by his strong arms, he growled as he used the wall to help keep her up "I'm going to press your face into the cushions of your couch" he pressed forward using his body to help keep her body against the wall. "Then I'm going to grab your hips and pull them out making that sexy ass stick out in the air for me to grope and spank as I drive my cock deep into your waiting little pussy!" he growled the words seductively into her ear just before the surprise came.

The surprise was that while he spoke he had carefully been lining himself up and then he dropped her upon it while he thrust upwards, her weight and his thrust forward buried him inside of her. Add they not been doing all of these kinky things he wouldn't have tried such a move but with how aroused she was he was almost certain that she could handle a little roughness. He held himself there letting her get used to the thick hot cock that had just been buried inside of her, "my hand will tangle into your hair pulling on it sharply as I pound away" he continued his dirty talking. "My balls slapping against you heavy with the load that I will soon be ready to give you" his eyes always looking into hers "you'll beg for me to stop my hard pounding of your sensitive pussy and I'll remind you what a naughty little whore you were begging for it this". He smiled at her lustfully "your body will shake and you'll be exhausted by the time I'm done letting my cum loose, you'll be limp as a doll and even after having begged me to stop you'll wish for the experience to happen all over again".

Jamie gasped when he finally let go of her nipples, all the blood rushing back to the tips and leaving them rock hard in her little dress. "Daddy fuck..." she whimpered, looking up into those intense blue eyes, her hands moving don his strong body feeling his hands grip her tight round ass, bringing her to her tip toes for a moment, another moan forced from her lips feeling the possessiveness in his touch, she wanted to feel owned by him, like she was his property and that's exactly what he was doing. She gasped when he lifted her, her thighs wrapping around his body, hands moving to his shoulders to balance herself a bit, her little dress riding up her tan tone thighs. Her eyes stayed on his as he continued to talk dirty to her, describing what he was going to do and when he growled those hot words into her ear followed by pushing inside of her tight wet pussy, she almost fucking lost it. "Daddy Yes!" She moaned out, her head tipping back against the wall, full lips parted, moaning and panting as he roughly took her against the wall. Her hands moved from his shoulder and over his body as he held himself balls deep inside of her, her walls spasm and clench around his big thick cock feeling every little vein and groove of his meat.

She was so fucking close to orgasm, he wasn't even fucking her, just holding himself deep inside of her as he continued to describe what he was going to do to her body. "Daddy, I'm going to cum. I can't hold it any longer, please...please" she begged "Can I cum daddy? Let me cum for you" she pleaded, her hips starting to grind and roll against his cock, starting to fuck him herself, her nails digging into his body.

Adrian found her pussy to be a wonderful cock sleeve for him as she clenched and spasmed around his thick cock, he could feel her body shuddering as she nearly lost control from that one strong thrust that put him inside of her. Now as she said that she was going to cum he planned on telling her she could not but then she begged for him to let her cum, now he would allow her because she had asked for permission even as she was on the brink of losing to her lust. He gave her a warm smile "yes cum for me my pet, cover my cock in your juices and moan with pleasure as I continue to fuck your climaxing sex" he ordered in a lustful tone as his hips now began to move as well. He pulled back just enough to make sure the head of his length was still inside of her before thrusting balls deep inside of her gushing little sex once more. True to his word his steady hard pace did not stop even when he knew she was going to cum for him, she would be getting the pleasure that her body ached for and all his thrusting would do is extend that pleasure so he continued sinking himself to the hilt inside of her without worrying about her climaxing. His fingers dug into the soft flesh of her ass as he gripped tighter, his body rippling with power as he thrust forward again and again, he was dominating her mentally, spiritually, and physically, now was when her true submission began as she was going to be given more pleasure than she could handle.

An instant feeling of relief washed over her body when he smiled at her, using one of his cute names he had for her, she loved when he did that, and when he said she could cum and instant smile came across her lips. "Thank you daddy" she said, being completely grateful he was allowing her to do so. Then she heard the tone of his voice as he ordered her to cum all over his cock. As soon as he told her to she let go, giving into what her body had been wanting the second she walked into that restaurant. "Fuck Daddy yes!!" she cried out, screaming out in pleasure as he started to roughly fuck her, to take her body and show her who she really belonged to. Her juices squirted t against his cock, drenching his balls and lower abs, her nails digging hard into his shoulders as her body shook/ and trembled against his. "I love your cock daddy, I love it" she moaned out feeling his cock slam balls deep into her over and over again, her thighs shaking around his body. The feel of his strong hands gripping so possessively onto her body was driving her wild, she loved his touch. "Yes oh my god" she said in between broken moans not feeling his thrust start to slow at all.

Adrian could feel her juices soaking the lower part of his suit and shirt, he probably should have undressed both of them before they started doing something like this but they both wanted it too much to wait for something like that. Adrian was more than happy to hear her moaning out that she loved his cock, with his grip strong and some careful movement Adrian suddenly spun both of them around now literally all that was holding her up was the strong hands of her dominant. Now he would slide her petite form up and down his length driving as deeply into her hungry gushing pussy as he could each time, the air heavy with her smell and it was intoxicating to Adrian as it made him just want to claim her even more now. He leaned back against the wall for support as he brought her back down upon his length, his left arm wrapped around her waist pulling her right up against his body while keeping her from falling leaving his right arm free to do whatever he wanted with it. His right hand found it's way to her throat grasping at it with practiced ease cutting off some of her air but not all of it as he wanted to be able to hear her moan for him "mmm does it feel nice having daddy's hand around your throat naughty girl?" he asked softly before dropping her back down upon his cock.

"Should I squeeze tighter?" he asked as his hand clenched around her throat a bit more making it difficult to breathe but not impossible "or should I squeeze softer?" his grip loosened to the point where she would feel the strong hand pressed against her throat but that was all. "What does the naughty girl like the most?" he asked in a playful tone as he continued to make her stunning body bounce upon his cock, while he waited for an answer he slipped off his shoes so he could kick off his pants and boxers that were still around his ankles. It had been hard enough moving to the wall with those around his ankles and luckily he had not tripped in the process, with those out of the way it would be easy enough to walk her to the table and lay her down upon it soon enough he thought to himself.

Jamie's eyes stayed on her Daddy's as he spun them around, sing his strength to hold her up with only one arm. That was so sexy to her, that he was so strong that he could just hold her up and fuck her, to man handle her body and fucking way he wanted to. Her thighs clenched and shook as he slammed her tight little pussy down on his cock, over and over again forcing spurt after spurt of her hot juices spray out against him. If she wasn't already cumming, him gripping her throat like that would have made her do so. Her body shivered against his as she stared back into his eyes, lust and pure adoration coming from her eyes. "Mmm yes daddy, Your dirty little girl loves its" she moans out for him. The way he was toying with her air, squeezing and releasing, he was driving her crazy. "Tighter, Mm Please daddy. Grip my neck tighter" she moaned out begging him and feeling her pussy spasm around his cock, him never letting her come down from her orgasm, fucking her through it. Jamie felt her body building right back up, the orgasm starting to stir around in her body as her thighs clenched tight around her Maters body, her hands gripping his shoulder and using it as leverage to bonce and roll her body down against his cock shamelessly, her walls clenched so tight around his thick, throbbing cock that was claiming her sweet pussy over and over again

Upon hearing her moan out for him to grip her neck tighter Adrian grinned widely before clenching his fingers together firmly around her neck, it would have been so easy for him to hurt her or cut off her air supply entirely. But Adrian was an experienced dominant even as his grip got tighter and she found it harder to breathe there was always some air to be had for the slutty Jamie who was orgasming constantly upon his cock. Her body bouncing and rolling onto his cock with a sexual need that could not be quenched by normal means, women like Jamie and men like Adrian had a gnawing hunger that constantly stopped them from enjoying the vanilla aspects of sex. They needed the hard, dirty, nasty, kinky things that others would never consider to get their engines truly going, Adrian's thrusts growing more powerful shaking that little body of Jamie's as their bodies met loudly. The temperature of the room seeming to have gone up several degrees at the very least as Adrian's body began to sweat mixing with the smell of her sweet juices, "such a slutty baby girl you are for daddy" he whispered hotly into her ear before slamming deep inside of her aching little pussy.

"Only dirty slutty girls want their daddy's to fuck them hard as they are choked" he nipped at her ear after whispering into it, he released her throat for a few seconds only to suddenly return it with that firm practiced grip while increasing his pace even more now. With a deep strong growl as if he were an animal he moved finally walking forward slowly to keep their hard fucking going he made his way to the table and when he arrived he brought her down on it. His arm moving from around her body as he looked down at her with those deep lustful eyes of his, with one hand now free he reached up and pulled aside the upper part of her dress reveal her breasts to him. Those lovely little nipples hard as rocks and he leaned his head down to engulf one with the warm wetness of his mouth sucking upon it, in this position his thrusts were not as fast but he still maintained a steady powerful thrust each time.

Jamie's eyes rolled back as soon as she felt Adrian grip her neck tighter like she begged him to do. He clearly knew what he was doing, he squeezed tight to give her the experience she wanted, for him to control her breathes but never to a point when she felt the need to panic or ask him to stop, she trusted him. She knew she wasn't his first submissive. She also knew they hadn't even begun to scratch the service. This was them getting familiar with one another's bodies, training her to become the perfect submissive hadn't even begun yet. Sure she was doing a good job now, but what would happen when he really started to test her, to pull out her deep dark desires that he knew she was ashamed of. Would she be so willing then?

Jamie's hips continued to shamelessly grind into Adrian's hard throbbing cock not able to get enough of him, his thick throbbing cock felt too good inside of Jamie's tight little pussy. "Yes daddy, I'm your slutty little girl" she moaned out for him. Her hands were all over his body, digging into his back sliding along his strong flexed arms that were holding her up and over his tone ripped abs clawing at him to be closer to her, wanting more of him. Her thighs clenched and wrapped tightly around his waist using it as leverage to throw her shaking little frame down into his, over and over again.

Jamie's eyes locked on Adrian's once he laid her on her back, his hand wrapped so deliciously around her little neck, controlling her breathing and only intensifying her own going orgasm. She arched her back off of the table as he pulled her dress down revealing her full perky breast that were now bouncing freely with every thrust, jolting her little frame across the table until she slammed herself back down against them, his balls slapping against her perfect little ass. "Oh my god, fuck" she whimpered feeling Adrian's warm wet mouth take her nipple into his mouth making her body squirm underneath him. Her hand slid up his back, over his neck and wrapped into the back of his hair pulling his lips more firmly against her breast all while arching further into him. "I can't get enough of you" Jamie confessed to Adrian, her body a shaky hot mess, her thighs soaked with her juices from her never ending orgasm, her walls continuing to spasm around his thick cock.

Luckily Jamie's table was rather sturdy because most flimsy tables would have probably broken already due to the force of Adrian's thrusts and the weight that was placed upon it. He could feel her clenching around his cock repeatedly as her body seemed to be in a state of climaxing constantly, by the time he was done with Jamie tonight there would never be another man that could ignite the fires of her lust the way he did. After the very nice blow job that he had gotten from Jamie earlier he could last longer before cumming but even that had it's limits especially when he was pounding away at her hot little pussy, a throbbing beginning once again signaling his second climax was upon the way. Grunts of pleasure escaped from his mouth around her nipple each time he buried himself into her tight wanting sex, his grip getting tighter upon her throat for a few seconds completely cutting off her air before letting her breathe knowing that she could handle it as long as he didn't deprive of her of breath for more than a few seconds. He was certain when they awoke in the morning she would have bruises upon her throat, his head finally pulling back and as he looked down at her with that wicked grin as his pace increased once more.

Those strong rough hands grabbing at her thighs firmly pulling her towards him as he thrust forward burying himself into her dripping sex over and over. The throbbing of his length getting stronger and strong, his body covered in sweat, groans of pleasure escaping from his lips each time he buried himself inside of her, the table scraping against her floor loudly though not as loud as their bodies meeting with echoing smacks. His muscles tensing as he drew closer to his own climax, now focused solely on fucking the beautiful submissive underneath him until he came, he growled as his climax hit him like a tidal wave washing over every thought except for his release. One last powerful thrust into her burying himself as deep as he could before letting loose all the cum that was within those heavy orbs of his, her insides would be painted white with his thick hot cum as he let it all out.

Jamie smiled back up at Adrian seeing the panty dropping smirk of his. God he was sexy. That grin let her know he knew exactly what he was doing to her little body that him gripping tighter on her neck and cutting her air off like that was only going to turn her on more, only make her hips thrust up harder against his desperately wanting to feel that hot load explode inside of her tight little pussy. “Mm you’re terrible Daddy” Jamie smiled up at him, clawing her nails down his back down to grip his ass and pulling him deeper inside of her. His groans and grunts like an orasm from Jamies ear, she needed to know that she was pleasing him, she wanted nothing more to make him every bit addicted as he was making her. She knew her body was wrecked for anyone else other then him from this point and that made her a little nervous, made her feel vulnerable, but for now she pushed that aside and focused on how amazing it felt to have Adrian’s dick railing her hot, dripping sex over and over again.

With that one last thrust, Jamie felt Adrian’s cock twitching inside of her, rolling and grinding her hips hard against his cock as he started to explode. She leaned up, kissing and biting down along his neck as he blew his load deep inside of her, feel the force of it hit deep inside her cervix. Her hands unclenched from his ass, softly running up his strong back, over his shoulders and down his flexed arms feeling the thin layer of slick sweat over his skin. Jamie’s juices continued to spray his cock, mixing with his load. Her hips didn’t stop milking his cock until she was sure he was finished. Once he was, her body collapsed underneath his and down on the table her hips finally stopped moving as she fought for her breath. Her whole body tingling and feeling amazing, finally fucked the right way. A way she never had and could now not live without.

Adrian's body shuddered as he felt the last of his seed spilling into her eagerly little sex, his breathing more like ragged gasps for air and he could swear there were little spots on the edge of his sight but he ignored them. He could see Jamie was riding her own wave of pleasure though at a certain point it was less of a wave and more of an ocean as she had been cumming constantly for him once things got to the good parts he thought jokingly. Now Adrian would make good on his promise but before he did that he was going to need a bit of a breather after all even he was still only human, he grinned down at her as he slowly pulled his hips back letting her feel every inch of his thick cock leaving her well fucked slit until he slipped out completely. His strong hand coming down to tangle into her hair as the other wrapped around her throat lightly, it was more the presence of his hand than him actually squeezing at her throat this time as he lifted her up using both her hair and throat.

There might be a slight sting as he manhandled her a bit bringing her to her feet as she was still trying to recover but that was not his problem it was hers. "Daddy's cock is now all dirty" he said in a soft tone before making her look down at his glistening length covered in a mixture of their cum "since you are daddy's little girl you should be good and clean it off" he ordered with a sudden firmness "licking only no sucking or hands". His grin getting a little wider now "and if any happens to fall on your face you aren't to clean it up, daddy's cum on your face is a reward that you might be lucky enough to get" he said with a soft laugh before he released her throat and hair taking a step back so she had room to move about and obey his orders.

Jamie’s body finally started to un tense when Adrian’s long hard cock finally slip from her vice like grip her pussy had on his thick member. She hardly had time to catch her breath before she felt his hand snaking through her hair and gripping her throat, forcing her to her feet and forcing a little groan from her lips. Her legs were still shaky, her hands moving to Adrians chest to keep her balanced. She looked down at his glistening cock, covered in her juices and his own cum when he forced her eyes there, meeting his once more as he explained his instructions. She nodded her head, still fighting for breath and hardly able to speak ‘Mm Yes daddy” she whimpered as he finally let go of her.

Jamie slid down to her knees, moving her hands over his thighs for some balance until she got balanced. She knew she would be tempted to use her hands on his cock, so she moved them behind her back slowly sticking her tongue out and running it across his length, tasting herself and him on his thick throbbing cock, letting out a little moan. God she just wanted to slip him inside of her mouth and suck him dry so bad, but she didn’t and continued to follow directions, leaning back in and running her tongue along his length and underside of his cock some of their juices running along her cheek and down her chin as she continued, feeling their mixture of cum still seeping out of her freshly fucked little pussy. “You taste so good” she moaned against shaft before swirling her tongue around his head licking the last bit of their juices off of his cock a little more cum fell from her bottom lip.

Jamie was a very good submissive Adrian thought to himself as he watched her go to her knees without question, her hands going behind her back once again as she knew that she would be tempted to use them. She was smart enough to know how to control her own desires putting his ahead like she should, he smiled down at her as she let out a soft moan when she ran her tongue over his length for the first time. He could see that not being able to use her hands made things a little messier for her as her juices and his cum running down her cheek to her chin, he imagined that she didn't mind that at all though as she moaned out that he tasted down good just before finishing her very thorough cleaning. "I'm glad to hear you say that my little fuck pet" he said in a playful tone as he reached down to caress her cheek that wasn't covered in a mixture of their bodily fluids "because you will be getting to taste it very often" he said lustfully before bringing his other hand forward suddenly.

It was a quick calculated movement on his part but others would have seen it as violent, his hand quick as a flash suddenly wrapping around her throat pushing her body back slightly. He was very precise with this as he did not want to hurt her, at least he did not wish to hurt her very much, his grip tight enough to restrict the air flow making it hard to speak but not so much that she would be gasping for air. "But this is far from over you wanton little cum toy" he growled down at her with lust easily heard within his voice, while he had more control than most men he was still a man and when you riled a man up he got what he wanted especially a man like Adrian. "You said you wanted to be bent over" he slowly lifted her to her feet once more "and fucked roughly over and over until your well fucked pussy was too sensitive and you begged me to stop" he brought his face to hers his hot breath washing over her lips and cheek as he spoke. "And I intend to do just that" his eyes alight with the heavy lust that was within his voice "I won't stop until I'm satisfied even if you cry out I'll just push you into the cushions and fuck you even harder".

Back
Top Bottom