Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An unexplored world (BeautifulDisaster420)

Jacob Winters

Super-Earth
"My hand would wrap around your throat with a firm practiced grip squeezing just enough to make it harder to breathe but not enough to cut off your lovely moans of pleasure" he spoke into the phone confidently as he continued. "My hard body pressed against yours from behind pinning you to the wall leaving you absolutely helpless, my cock driving deep inside of you shaking the very wall I have you pinned against" the pleasure getting more intense the more he spoke. "My other hand tangling into your hair suddenly!" his voice got a little louder "pulling your head back making you watch as I violate your tight hungry little body over and over" a groan slipped from his lips as he felt himself getting closer. "The smell of sweat, oil, cum fills the air mixing together to create the delectable aroma of sex that only heightens your arousal, my thrusts only growing stronger and faster as you moan for me my pet" he whispered the last two words into the phone.

"I feel your body arching towards mine trying to drive my cock deeper inside of you, our flesh clapping together loudly, your ass rippling deliciously as my pace quickens even more now" his free hand stroked his impressive length which was eight inches long with a girthiness that stretched his partners nicely. "I can feel your body tensing as it draws closer and closer to it's climax, my grip upon your throat tightening slowly cutting off the air needed to moan though you can still breathe just barely as your body is pounded into submission". The more he spoke the faster his hand moved over his length "each thrust forward I pull your head back by your hair reigning you in" he groaned softly into the phone as he felt his climax approaching at a rapid rate. "It's time for both of us to cum, our bodies on the brink as they are made for each other, a moan of blissful pleasure from you as my grip weakens, a growl of pleasure from myself as I slam into you one last time before" a true growl of pleasure escaped from his lips now as he came.

"I cum deep inside of you" he managed to groan out as rope after rope of thick hot cum spilled onto the towel that he had laid out earlier so he wouldn't have to worry about a mess later. His breaths coming out as ragged gasps as he rode his orgasmic high for as long as he could, his partner on the other line was most likely experiencing the same pleasure from his dirty talking of how he would take her.

"Oh my god! Yes fuck yes, I'm cumming!" She screamed back into the phone, her fingers sliding inside of her, fucking herself and using the palm of her hand to rub against her clit feeling her juices spray out against her hand, the sound of Adrian climaxing at the same time on the other end really set her off even more so then his words did. She continued to fuck herself, her hips grinding in a slow roll until she felt herself start to come down, letting her hips and ass drop back down to the couch, desperately trying to catch her breath. "Fuck..." she said softly, running a hand through her matted hair. She was completely naked and sprawled out on the couch, her body feeling amazing.

Jamie was a 24 year old college student who worked as a waitress during the day and a bartender at night. She was your typical girl, smart, funny, very strong willed and independent. She had been talking to Adrian for a few months now, them have a dom/sub relationship online. It started off just talking and quickly turned into much more, he was able to pull certain desires out of her, desires she was embarrassed to admit she had. She was constantly fighting a battle with herself, but she couldn't deny the pleasure she got from it and the way he was able to make her feel, to make her climax harder then anyone she had ever been with and he'd never touched her. They actually lived in the same state, only an hour away from one another, but Jamie had been scared to meet up with him, knowing her desires would get in the way. The things he was able to do to her online, through the phone, she could only imagine just how much control he would have over her once they finally met.

"God you turn me on way too much" she said softly into the phone, smiling to herself. "I think I'm ready, I think I'm ready to meet up. What do you think?" She asked him, a certain nervous tone to her voice.

Adrian loved hearing her scream out that she was cumming with that lovely voice, he could tell her climaxes were always real unlike some others that he had done the same with. Adrian was a long time dominant at the age of twenty nine he had been doing this for ten years, before he became a true dominant he had been dominant in the bedroom but not in the same sense because his partners weren't actually submissives they just enjoyed how rough and strong he was. When he wasn't dominating women he was the head of security for a night club in the upper part of his town, the pay was good and he hardly ever had to deal with any of the problems that the low level bouncers did because well he was the boss of those low level bouncers so he made them do it. When she spoke into the phone again saying that he turned her on way to much he couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle before hearing what came after, Jamie had been very on and off with meeting each other in reality because of her own reasons and Adrian never pushed too much.

But now she was the one saying that she wanted to meet with him in person, he could hear the nervousness in her voice as she asked him such an important question and it truly was an important question as she was giving him her trust. "I am more than happy to meet with you my pet" he spoke the last two words softly for her "I have been waiting for you to be ready thus I know the perfect place to meet if you truly are ready". He sat up on his bed "it is a little italian restaurant called Le cucino just off the freeway, we shall meet there tomorrow at eight and I want you to wear that little black dress you talked about the first time we chatted online". It was a simple order one that she should more than willingly to do as she told him herself how sexy she looked in her little black dress which he could not wait to see. "The reservation will be under the name mister Steele, that's all you will need to tell them and they will bring you to me" he said in a calm though slightly cheerful tone as he thought of meeting her for the first time in person.

Jamie was new to this lifestyle and had never been someone's submissive before, she had her strong of rough sex partners but nothing ever left outside of the bedroom. She was glad she found someone like Adrian, he knew what he was doing, he never pushed her and he seemed to really respect her boundaries. She knew that being an online submissive was nothing like the real thing and that made her nervous, but in a good way. She was excited to start exploring with Adrian. The way he made her feel was something she couldn't explain, but she found herself wanting to please him, to make him happy like she never had wanted to with previous lovers. Though he never physically touched her, Jamie knew once he got his hands on her she was going to become addicted.

She smiled, letting out a soft moan as he whispered one of her many nicknames he had for her, those two little words sending a shiver down her spine and making her pussy ache for him. She pulled herself up and listened intently to his instructions, nodding her head as she spoke. She could hear a bit of excitement in her voice, making her smile. This was a long time coming and she had been putting it off. "I understand Sir" she said softly into the phone. "I'll see you at eight" she said softly before hanging up the phone. She wanted plenty of rest for tomorrow, not wanting to look tired she headed to bed, her mind wrapped around the possibilities that tomorrow could bring.

Jamie got off of work at 4 in the afternoon, leaving her a few hours to get herself ready. She headed home and showered, taking extra time to make sure every inch of her body was silky smooth. Thank god he told her what to wear, otherwise she would have spent hours obsessing over the perfect dress to wear for him. She made sure her Brown hair was perfect, she straightened it, letting the strands softly curve her face, her long thick hair flowing down her back. She only wore a tiny bit of make-up, she was naturally pretty and didn't need it, but when she added some eyeliner and mascara, it really made her bright blue eyes pop. Once her hair and make-up was done she finally slipped into her little black dress. It was pretty sexy, she did have to admit. It clung tightly to her body, dipping down into a little v-cut in the front, showing off some cleavage, it came around and tied behind the back of her neck, exposing a little of her back and it was fairly short, coming down only mid thigh length. It was sexy but still classy. She slipped on a hot pink lace thong underneath and a pair of black heels. Even with her 4 inch heels Jamie only stood at 5'6. She looked in the mirror letting out a soft sigh and spraying a few spurts of her favorite perfume and nodding her head. When she was finally satisfied she took a cab and have him the address to the restaurant.

Once she arrived, her nerves were in full swing, her heart racing as she approached the hostess. "Reservations for Mister Steele" she told her with a smile. "Right this way Miss Heart" she smiled back, clearly knowing Jamie's name. Jamie smiled and followed her back to the table, Adrian's back turned to her at first. She took a deep breath before the hostess announced her "Mister Steele, Miss heart is here" she said extending her hand to gesture to Jamie, giving a soft nod and walking off. Jamie's eyes met Adrian's for the first time and she instantly almost felt her knees go weak, not even able to get a word out.

Adrian took much less time to get ready though that was to be expected with a man, he had arrived early and set up everything tell the serves he wanted the best of service giving them generous tips beforehand to make sure things went smoothly. They were given a private table so there were only a few that could see them, his broad powerful form covered by a black business like suit though it was more sport than an actual business suit. The suit covering his muscles though they didn't make him look any less dominating, usually his tattoos could be seen but they were covered by the clothing as this wasn't some casual affair it was their first meeting and he wanted it to go very well for them. His icy blue eyes stared at Jamie in person for the first time and he nodded to the hostess "thank you that will be all" his voice deep and rough perfect for being a dominant as he was, the hostess took her leave as Adrian made his way to Jamie with confidence exuding from every pore of his being. When he found his way in front of her he reached forward to take her hand in his large one gently lifting it up "it is a pleasure to finally meet you my pet" he whispered the words softly for only her to hear before he gave a gentle kiss to the back of her hand.

His smile confident and charming as he led her towards the table by the hand "I must say you do indeed look as stunning as you said you would in that dress" he complimented her as he pulled out her chair before heading over to his side of the table. As he sat down his icy blue eyes gleamed with amusement as he asked "am I everything you imagined I would be in person or have I disappointed you?" he asked with a teasing tone. Adrian was reading every expression that crossed her face from the largest to the smallest, he was good at reading people which made him good at being a dominant. He was charismatic when he spoke as if drawing in the people around him even if his conversation was nonsense, while he waited for an interest he poured the wine into the glasses and slid one towards her "do have a drink it might help loosen your lips my pet" he added to tease.

Adrian's voice was even sexier in person. He oozed confidence and had a very dominating presence about him, just in the way he spoke and carried himself, Jamie knew she was in the best kind of trouble. She smiled and met those amazing blue eyes with her own, slipping her little hand into his. Just that slight touch sent a shiver down her spine, the nickname and soft kiss following. She could already feel her panties a little damp and she hadn't even gotten a word out yet. Her nerves were everywhere, Adrian was pretty intimidating and he knew all of Jamie's secret fantasies, knew her deep down in her darkest desires. No one knew her the way he did, she completely trusted him. For now anyways.

Her cheeks flushed a bit as he compliment "Thank you, I'm glad you like it" she says softly. Jamie smoothed her dress and took a seat when Adrian pulled it for her, her eyes never leaving his. He was the only person in this place that mattered and she seen no one but him. She laughed softly at his question shaking her head "You're everything I imagine and more" she admitted biting down softly on the inside of her cheek. She didn't hesitate to take the glass of wine once he poured it and bring it to her full lips, tasting the sweet red wine roll over her tongue and down her throat. "I'm sorry. I'm a little nervous. You kind of have that effect on me" she teased him back thought she was being completely honest. Jamie was always a very confident and strong willed women, men were never something she bowed down to, instead men bowed to her. She usually had say in her relationships, but this was completely different. He was completely in charge and she loved it, but it was a constant battle with herself A love/hate feeling. "Are you glad we finally decided to do this?" she smiled.

Adrian was glad to see he was the entirety of Jamie's world right now, if she truly wished to be a good submissive it was almost absolutely necessary for her world to revolve around her dominant. She could be independent anywhere that wasn't with him, she could do what she wanted but when she was his submissive he was her everything, so far she was doing very well in that aspect he thought to himself as he heard her answer to his teasing question. He could see the way she bit at her cheek and the way her eyes darted over his body before coming back to his eyes as if she was lost in them, when she admitted to being nervous he gave a soft chuckle of amusement as that was to be expected. The question of whether or not he was glad to have finally done this came as a bit of a surprise as he thought it was rather obvious that he was glad to see her finally, "I am more than glad my dear" he said as he reached across the table to grab her small hand gently in his own now.

"You are more stunning in person than I could have ever imagined especially in that dress" he gave her a charming slightly crooked smile "I can only imagine that you would look better if you were out of it". His eyes showing a gleam of lust as he openly licked his lips while looking over her body, he was interrupted from saying anymore as the waitress came over to ask them what they would like to eat. Having already looked at the menu Adrian ordered first "I shall have the chick Parmesan with the broccoli and cheese soup on the side thank you". He handed off his menu and then looked to Jamie "it is all my treat so feel free to order anything you like" he was not a rich man but he had more than enough, he was a smart man saving his money and only buying things he needed or truly wanted rather than just buying anything and everything that seemed shiny or interesting.

Jamie tried to come off as confident and collected, but she was anything but right now. Just looking into Adrian's eyes, she could feel herself getting lost, getting consumed in him and it felt amazing, like everything she was expecting and more. She knew how good Adrian was at reading her, even over the phone. The slightest change in tone in her voice and he picked up on it, she knew he was watching and taking in her every expression right now. She leaned forward a bit, giving a little tease down her cleavage as she laced her little fingers with his large, teasing her nails across his skin. "Me too, it's way over due. " She smiled

Jamie smiled at his sexy little comment, feeling her cheeks actually flush for a moment, clenching her thighs together under the table. Just the thought of him tearing the dress off of her body like he had described to her on the phone was making her ache for him. Her eyes flashed with lust as she stared back at him, parting her full lips to speak before the waitress came over. Jamie softly cleared her through and ran a hand through her thick brown hair, a nervous quirk she had, as she glanced down at the menu. The last thing she could even think about right now was food, her mind was racing to all the things that were going to happen once they left here, how badly she craved him and how this all as probably a terrible idea. In the back of her mind she felt this was all too good to be true. "I'll have the same thanks" she told the waitress with a smile, closing her menu and handing it to her.

The dampness in between her thighs and was only getting worse, making her squirm in her seat a bit before she crossed her legs under the table, her heels sliding across Adrian's calf muscle. "Thank you for dinner, by the way." she smiled, taking another sip of her wine, running her tongue slowly over her lips, getting the remainder of the sweet red juice.

Adrian loved seeing her lust barely contained, every movement of her legs making her upper body sway just a bit and he knew that she was trying to adjust herself properly as her arousal grew more so. The imagination was a wonderful thing Adrian often found that a woman's imagination coupled with a few facts was the most powerful aphrodisiac there was, he knew the more she tried not to think about what they could do with one another the more she would think about it and the more she thought about it the hornier she would become. "Think nothing of dinner after all you are worth far more than a single dinner" he complimented her as he reached underneath the table to run his hand over her thigh very slowly teasing the soft flesh through the thin fabric of her dress. He always liked smaller tables like this as it allowed him to do many things with his hands thought for now he would simply tease her "tell me Jamie what are you thinking about right now?" he asked with a curious playfulness as he walked his fingers towards her inner thigh nice and slow. "Are you imagining my fingers sliding along your sensitive wet lips teasing your aching entrance before suddenly slipping in?" his tone low and seductive with that rough edge to it.

"Or perhaps you are imagining yourself upon your knees in front of me, my hand wrapped in your hair pushing you forward to take more of my cock into your hot little mouth and throat". He grinned as his fingers slowly left her thigh now and he leaned back in his chair confidently "no that is far to mild for you isn't it? you are imagining your favorite scenario" he said knowingly as he brought his hand up to the table for her to see. "My hand upon your throat" he lifted his hand up a bit "squeezing" his fingers starting to close as if around her throat "making it harder to breathe but your lovely moans still find their way out, your plump rear red with my hand prints after a good spanking to make you understand whose in charge" he slapped his free hand down upon the table as it would her ass. "My hot breath upon your neck as I whisper to you but you are only able to beg that I give you more than this teasing helplessly pinned against the wall by my body" he smiled before taking a sip of his wine "or perhaps you are thinking of something else?" he asked knowing that now everything he said would be running through her mind only making her body sink further into the hot depths of arousal.

Jamie loved how absolutely well Adrian treated her. She always thought that being a submissive meant that you were treated poorly, like you were treated like an animal and that was not the case with him. He treated her like a princess, like someone he wanted to take care of and fill with pleasure, just as she wanted to do for him. "Thank you, You're too kind" she smiled ay him from across the table. She could already feel herself becoming addicted to those eyes of his, she was already addicted to the sexy, dominate tone of his powerful voice and she knew soon enough she was going to be addicted to his cock. Her whole body tensed feeling his strong hand start to tease its way up her thigh, her lips parting to let out a soft huff at his words, feeling her breathing start to hitch. Her bottom lip started to quiver as he continued to tease her.

She let out a soft, sexy whimper, hardly hearable as he pulled his hand from her flesh, her body wanting his touch, almost desperate for it. After all this time of teasing and talking with one another, she wanted nothing more then to be consumed by Adrian. Her thighs clenched together as he continued, having to fight herself not tp slip her hand underneath the table and give her throbbing clit the relief it so badly wanted. She forgot that anyone was her as her breathing became more shallow, god she was seconds away from cumming in her panties. "Adrian..." she said with a little huff, adjusting in her seat once more, her body starting to squirm around now, having a hard time controlling herself. God he was driving her wild. She stopped for a moment when he finally did, able to pull herself back together for a second.

"You are just terrible" she said with a teasing smile. She knew Adrian knew very well what he was doing right now, that he was absolutely torturing her. She picked up her wine and took another log drink, slowly licking her lips when she as finished ad softly biting down on her lip. "I'm thinking that I'm so very glad I finally got over my fears, or at least decided to face them and agreed to meet up. I'm thinking about how much trouble I'm getting myself into, how I want you to completely consume me. I cant stop thinkin about getting out of here, you peeling this dress off of me and giving me everything you've promised me. For you to officially make me yours" she said, keeping her blue eyes locked on his.

The soft sexy whimper that could barely be heard was such a turn on for Adrian, he didn't just want pleasure for himself even though that was the main purpose of a submissive he loved hearing them express their pleasure when he teased them, when they serviced him, when he fucked them wildly, their whimpers, groans, moans, and screams a massive turn on for him. He could see that his teasing had her on the edge of losing control but she managed to bring herself back from the brink when he stopped touching her, he was slightly impressed that she actually managed to bring herself back seeing that hunger in her eyes he expected a bit of begging. He knew that Jamie was a proud and strong woman which was something that he did not wish to take from her, in fact he wanted that because it would be all the sweeter when she submitted to him and him alone. He gave a low chuckle as she said that he was terrible "I do what I can Jamie" he said with a playful smile gracing his features, he listened as she said what she was thinking about and he took a sip of his wine enjoying the sweet taste as he looked into her lovely eyes.

"Well my dear keep imagining all of that and more, I want you to be very ready for when I claim your body, heart, and mind" his tone low and seductive as both his hands slipped underneath the table. Without warning she would feel those strong big hands grabbing her thighs firmly squeezing them, his thumbs pressed against her inner thighs, his eyes kept hers locked onto his "and I will make you mine very thoroughly" his hand suddenly spread her legs apart. "Over and over until your mind explodes with pleasure along with your body" just as suddenly he released her legs and brought his hands up to pour her some more wine with that charming smile back in place, every action calculated to tease her and make her want more so that she would be all the more willing to surrender to his control when the real fun started. The waitress stopped by and told them that their food would only be a minute or two longer and Adrian thanked her with that charming smile but his attention always stayed focused on Jamie as she was the only woman that mattered in his mind.

Adrian had Jamie's emotions bouncing all over the place. One second he was making he smile, giving her that sexy teasing smirk of his and the net he had her panting, without a blink of an eye or very little effort on his part. It was clear that he knew what he was doing. Jamie loved how experienced Adrian was in the dominant role, that he wasn't some poser who didn't know what he was doing, which could potentially be very dangerous. He oozed experience and confidence and that made Jamie's knees weak. "You most certainly do Sir" she said with a smile, adjusting in her chair once more, finally fully calming down from his previous touch.

Jamie gasped softly when he grabbed her thighs, feeling the strength behind his touch, the way his finger sunk into her toned, tan flesh. Her thighs once again shook against his touch, making her bod tremble. When he pulled her legs apart she moaned, a soft moan, but it was getting louder, her starting to loose control over herself. This time she couldn't contain her self "Adrian.." she said once more "Her voice soft, fragile, and excited. She closed her eyes for a moment as he pulled his hands from her body again. "Please.." she started to say, getting ready to beg for his hands to come back to her, to touch her like she wanted so badly, but the waitress walked over stopping her words. Jamie couldn't even make eye contact with the waitress, her face was flushed, her eyes wide and lust completely filled those gorgeous blue eyes of hers.

Once the waitress walked away again, Jamie still hadn't managed to pull herself together again, her body shivering in her seat appearing to anyone else that she was cold, but Adrian knew the reason his sub's body as quivering I the seat across from him. She anted nothing more to slip down underneath this table and tease him the way he'd been teasing her, to wrap her full lips around his long, thick cock until he was the one squirming and in most relationships, that's exactly what she would have done. She would have taken control of the situation, but not with Adrian. She willingly gave him the power and she loved every second of it.

The key to being the dominant was not to abuse your power or at least that is how Adrian saw it, he saw no reason to force anything upon his submissives because that only made them compliant rather than eager and wanting. Could Adrian get rough? oh yes he could be very rough at times as he enjoyed letting out the primal side of himself during sex but that didn't mean he would harm his submissives as a punishment. Pain was a good teacher in some cases but he found embarrassment and lust to be a better punishment for submissives as it made them crave what would have happened if they had not failed, in a way it was like positive reinforcement as he would give them a taste of what could have been. He could see that Jamie was on the verge of breaking down and she had nearly begged him for something but the waitresses interruption had saved her from doing such a thing, her body shivering with barely controlled lust only made Adrian want to tease her more so. "You look ready to explode little one" he said in a playful tone as he leaned over the table "it must be so hard to keep yourself from doing something naughty" he licked at his lips letting her watch as his large tongue flicked out across them.

"I bet you are just wanting to touch yourself or perhaps you want to touch me" he said in a soft tone, he knew there food would be here soon so he only had a little longer to tease her. "I wonder if perhaps I should give you the order to touch yourself right now, mmm how delicious it would be to watch you play with yourself knowing it wouldn't be what you really wanted but it would be better than just imagining things" he had a wicked gleam to his eyes. "Oh how kinky it would be to make you continue even as the waitress delivered our food, she would never know but I would know exactly what you are doing" he closed his eyes as he imagined such a thing. "But I suppose I should let you calm down before you do something that might get us kicked out" he said in a teasing way just as the waitress came back with their food. Adrian timed everything perfectly as he knew the waitress would be back before she did anything of the sort, he just liked getting her all worked up, perhaps the time spent eating would allow her to calm herself down but he doubted that she would be able to calm down at all.

Jamie nodded her head quickly when he said it looked like she was getting ready to explode, she was ready to fucking erupt. Her eyes were begging for him, for him to stop, for him to continue. God Jamie didn't know what she wanted, all she could focus on was the throbbing sensation that was coming from in between her thighs, all it would take is one little flick to her clit and she would be thrown into an orgasm. She eased herself a bit, by clenching and unclenching her thighs, letting them rub together sensually, closing her eyes for a second and imaging Adrian's body in between them, those blue eyes on hers as he started to take her body. Jamie's hand actually started to slide up her thigh as he continued to tease her, but she stopped herself right before she got to her pussy, feeling the heat coming from it reminding herself that she wasn't allowed to touch without his permission.

Once again Adrian timed it perfectly, the waitress walking back over to set their plates in front of them, Adrian's words leaving Jamie speechless. She couldn't even bring herself to speak, to thank the waitress for the food, instead she smiled and pulled her eyes away and picking up her glass of wine, taking another long sip needing to clear her throat. Once the waitress walked away Jamie looked back over at Adrian "If you continue I promise you were going to get kicked out, because once I start touching myself I'm not going to stop." she said reaching for her fork. Her hands were shaky, everything on her body quivering. Her panties were a complete mess, her sweet juices soaking the thin material. Jamie took a few bites of her food, but she wasn't hungry, not for food anyways. All she could think about was getting out of here with Adrian and the fun and pleasure that awaited them from here.

Adrian gave a soft laugh as she said that if he continued that they would definitely get kicked out because once she started touching herself she wouldn't stop. "Oh that is where you are wrong Jamie because I know you and while you would enjoy the pleasure of finally gaining released you want more than just your fingers bringing you to a climax, you want to be fucked hard and fast by a thick hard cock" he smiled at her calmly though his eyes were filled with a lustful hunger. "You want to be dominated and made to experience pleasure that you have never had with any other partner, I can bring you that pleasure over and over but if you were to do something like touch yourself without my permission then I wouldn't give you that pleasure" he said in a sweet tone. "So in your lust filled mind you would have to weigh the scales, quick pleasure only once or wonderful mind blowing pleasure over and over" he sipped at his wine "even if you can't think rationally you would pick the second choice for it involves more pleasure" he said in a knowing tone.

"But don't worry my pet" he said in a gentle wanting tone "you will have your pleasure very soon, the moment our food is gone we shall leave together to your place and I shall give you everything you have fantasized about I promise" he said before eating his food slowly. There was a reason they were going to her place tonight because it would allow her to feel more at ease, she would be in her own territory thus allowing her to relax more though at this rate he suspected she would throw herself at him the second she got. "Just try enjoy the meal for now and try not to think of all the naughty, dirty, kinky things we will be doing after dinner" he teased knowing that she would only be able to think of those things even during the meal but that's what he wanted of course.

Jamie nodded at Adrian "You're right, there's nothing more that I want to be fucked hard by your thick cock" she said back to him, she was so turned on that the dirty talk started fly, no longer caring that they were in a restaurant, if he wanted to he could have fucked her right here and she wouldn't have stopped him, she would have let every single guest at that restaurant tonight know just how much she loved her daddy's cock. Jamie hadn't touched herself without Adrian's permission since they agreed to the dom/sub relationship. She always asked him before she allowed herself to touch, having to get permission from him really turned her on and made her feel like she belonged to him fully.

She smiled over at Adrian, taking a bite out of her food, slowly pulling the fork from between her full lips, giving him the image of what she would be doing if she had his thick cock buried in her mouth. "The only meal I want to be enjoying is you. I can't eat, I can't think of anything else besides getting back to my place" She smiled at him taking one last bite of her food. She still hadn't calmed down, not at all the more she looked at him the more she wanted him, the more it made her squirm, clench her thighs together, bite down on her lip, every sense on her was going crazy, wanting to just jump across this table and straddle his lap, ride his cock until she couldn't walk.

Adrian laughed softly as she agreed with him and he licked his lips as she confirmed that there was nothing more than she wanted than to be fucked hard by him. He ate with the same pace as he would any other meal not rushing even though he was eager to be at her place as well, the display with the fork was quite pleasing and he did imagine that was his cock instead of the fork which only made his pants feel all the tighter. Finally he took the last bite of his food as well "now we have two options here Jamie" he said in a calm tone before patting around his mouth with the napkin, his eyes locking onto hers once more "the first is that you will lead me to your house in separate cars when you arrive first I want you upon your knees right inside of the door to welcome me". A sip of wine before he continued "the second option is that I drive both of us to your home in my car where you will use your mouth and your mouth alone to please me until we arrive" he smiled wickedly at her as he finished giving her the options. "If you are inclined to pick the second option there is a deal between us" he explained calmly "that deal will be you must touch yourself in the process and if you cum before I do then I shall punish you".

He did not say what the punishment was but instead he would let her imagination run rampant on that thought "but if you can manage to make me cum before you do then I will allow you to make one request of me". It was a wonderful deal that would make things very interesting "your request must be within reason or I will deny it such is my right as your dominant" he said with a firm tone so she would know her place. "Now choose which option you would prefer my dear" he waited for her answer his eyes gleaming with amusement as he assumed this would be a difficult decision for her lust addled brain, both had their appeals and he wasn't going to make the decision for her because it was fun to watch her squirm.

Jamie listened intently as he gave her the options. Her pussy instantly ached at the thought of sucking him off the whole way back to her place, her finally getting the relief she so badly wanted from touching herself as well. God she wanted him in her mouth. But she was almost positive she was going to cum before him, she was on the brink this whole entire dinner. She smiled at him, seeing the amusement in his eyes, knowing he was enjoying watching the struggle in her eyes as she weighed her angel and devil. Going in two separate cars would have been the easy thing to do, the smart thing, but Jamie hardly ever did anything the easy way, she was much too stubborn for that. The word punishment rang out in here ears, what could he possibly mean. A spanking? Teasing her until she begged to cum and him not letting her? Her mind ran wild as she reached for her glass and took another sip from her wine glass. Jamie thought about what Adrian had said early about instant relief from her fingers or being relieved all night long, over and over again by his cock. God she wanted both.

She adjusted in her seat for a moment, smiling over at him as she finally made her decision. "As badly as I want the second option, I know for a fact that I will cum before you, at this point anyways. I'm much too worked up to control myself, to be able to hold off from cuming. I wouldn't even need to touch myself, just having you in my mouth would make me cum" She said honestly, running a had through her thick brown hair. "So I think my best bet is the first option, for me to just wait for you at my place" she said softly. It took everything she had to think logically for a moment and decide with the first one, though she desperately wanted the second, she controlled herself enough to turn it down.

Adrian could see the struggle within and that was as much of a turn on as he sexy little whimper from earlier, her mind racing as she tried to decide which was the better option for her. It took her a moment of squirming before she was able to finally decide what she wanted to do, she chose the first option which was the better option for as they both already knew she would never be able to make him cum before she did. Adrian gave her a knowing smile before reaching forward to take her hand in his own "my dear Jamie you have impressed me with your control" he said in a praising tone before giving her hand a little squeeze "I fully expected you to give into your desires rather than thinking logically" he admitted his doubts openly. "That level of control will serve you well as my pet" he licked his lips with a lewd loud sound before leaning back into his chair "when you arrive at home you will enter first and sit upon your knees to welcome me to your home" he repeated his command from earlier. "You will no longer address me as Adrian as that is not who I will be anymore, I shall be your dominant, your master, your sir, your daddy" he spoke firmly as there was no room for discussion.

"You will address me as one of these things and I do not care which you choose Jamie so long as you are comfortable knowing that is what I will be to you from now on". The waitress came over as Adrian held his hand up to get her attention "the check please" he said in a polite manner before finishing his glass of wine, the young woman was back in a flash to hand off the check and Adrian placed the money within before turning his attention back to Jamie. "It is time to go, you shall lead and I shall follow behind my pet and while I encourage playful behavior there shall be no reckless driving from you in order to get home faster or else I shall be very displeased" his tone very firm there as he showed care for her well being.

Jamie smiled her gorgeous white smile when Adrian said he was impressed with her decision, her hand resting softly in his feeling the soft squeeze of approval he gave her. She ached for his touch, even them holding hands was erotic to her right now. Every single fiber of her being was turned on and that was not going to go away until she had Adrian buried so deep inside of her she couldn't take it anymore. Her eyes flicked from his and down to his lips as he licked them, her eyes closing for a second and imaging that wet tongue sliding along her soaked little pussy, making her squirm in her chair.

Jamie's pussy ached as he told her he was no longer Adrian but instead either Sir, Master or Daddy. Jamie had used all of those names for Adrian at least once, but it was always something she always had to sort of force, making her get a little flustered and blush when she did say them, but she nodded her head letting him know she understood. She listened intently to him as he spoke, about how he didn't want her to drive wreck less and she could see that he cared for her. It was good that had gotten to know one another before they jumped into all of this. "I understand" she smiled, taking the last sip of her wine, finishing it off and standing with Adrian walking outside to the valet with him. "Thank you for dinner and I will see you soon" she smiled as her car came first and his right after. She waited a few moments before pulling off.

Jamie followed the speed limit, used her blinker, merged correctly and never missed a beat on driving safety the whole way there. Her mind was racing, what was going to happen once he came inside? She knew this was going to be the most amazing night she had ever experienced and her hand slid up her thigh, wanting to touch herself but stopping, wanting it to be Adrian to relieve her. She pulled to her house and into the driveway, parking the car in the garage and heading inside.

She flipped on a few lights and gave a quick glance to the house glad she had picked up the night before and her place wasn't in bad shape. She lived in a small studio apartment, nothing fancy. She let out a deep breath as she got down onto her knees by the door anxiously waiting for Adrian to walk in.

Because she did not say which one she would choose to call him now he could only wonder in the back of his mind what she was going to call him when he finally walked through her door. He would soon find out as he made his way to the valet with her and they were upon the road, he was glad to see that she had heeded his instructions about not driving recklessly because if she had she would have found that he would be very upset with her. He followed behind always keeping her in sight and parked his car on the side of the street right outside of her home, he straightened out his slightly flashy suit after stepping out of the car locking the doors to it before making his way towards Jamie's house now. He stopped halfway as he heard his phone going off in his pocket, he had told the bouncers at the club that he was not to be bothered tonight so he pulled it out to turn it off, there was nothing that was going to ruin this night with something as tedious as work he thought as he pushed the phone back into his pocket.

His stride confident as he stepped to her door now, he opened it and stepped in seeing her upon the floor drew a lustful smile from him, "it is a pleasure to see that you listen so well my pet". His voice oozing a sensual lust for her and his eyes alight with hunger as he watched her, he was the wolf and she the deer caught in his hungry gaze though he did not pounce yet. He watched as he circled her within his mind while standing in her doorway in reality, one more step forward his aura of sexual magnetism only getting stronger as he shut the door behind himself. Every instinct told him to just grab her up and force her against or over something before burying his cock deep inside of her, he fought off every instinct in his mind savoring the tension in the air.

Jamie's heart was racing the entire time she waited for him, it felt eternity though it was only a few moments before she heard the door handle start to turn, making her whimper to herself. Her head was bowed when he first walked in, not looking up until she heard his approving words a smile coming across her face, "I'm glad you're pleased.....Daddy" she said softly, having to force the word daddy out of her mouth. He did have a certain fatherly approach to him, he was guising her and teaching her and so she felt that was most appropriate. She stayed on her knees on the floor feeling her damp panties against her soaked little pussy. It was all about to happen, everything she had fantasied about, all the nights of them promising to pleasure each other for hours on end was finally going to happen. Just the thought made her squirm against herself a bit, her hands cupped together and resting in her lap. She kept her eyes on him, the tension was so fucking thick and as he stepped closer her pulse jumped. God she wanted him to touch her, to give her body the contact she'd been waiting so long for. Her eyes moved from his ad slowly moved down his body, undressing him with her eyes. Her gaze was full of lust, her eyes almost begging for him.

He could see the hear and see the hesitation in her body as she spoke the word daddy to him, he knew addressing him as such was difficult for her as she was so used to being in control of everything but he was pleased with her choice. Another step forward and he was close enough to touch her if he so desired yet his hand did no such thing "I can see your desires burning inside of you little one" he spoke knowingly with the rough voice of his. "I can hear your heart beating wildly" he smiled as he came just a little closer "smell your arousal as you dampen between the legs" of course he couldn't actually do anything of those things except for the first he just knew it would work her up even more. Now his hand reached down towards her gently caressing her cheek "I want to hear you speak your desires" he traced his fingertips along her jaw up to her ear slowly bringing his hand towards her hair, that big strong hand moved through the silkiness of her hair before gripping at it firmly. He gave her a wicked lustful grin before suddenly pulling her head back, the movement firm and quick but not harsh so she might feel the slight sting of pain but that was all, it was more about controlling her than hurting her.

"I want to hear you beg for your desires and perhaps I will fulfill them if you beg enough" he said in a playful tone, he leaned his body down slightly and his other hand reached forward. She would feel it wrapping around her throat as she was made to look up at his icy blue eyes, the grip upon her throat firm enough to make it harder to breathe but not so tight that she couldn't speak it was simply to make her already dripping pussy gush. "Be quick about it my pet or else I might lose interest in playing with you" he teased "and that would be a shame as you wouldn't get the big juicy cock that your body is aching for" all part of the show he thought as he waited for her begging to begin.

When he stepped close enough to touch her, her entire body tensed up. But when he didn't she squirmed letting out the softest whimper. His strong sexy voice was so alluring, it spoke right to her core and remembered all the times she had cam just listening to his voice on the other end of the phone. With each word he spoke, her thighs tensed, her pussy aching and throbbing for him. He was amazing with his words and she found that out early on. Her body twitched a bit as his fingertips slide down her cheek, giving her goose bumps over every inch of her body. That sexy grin and the tug of her hair, forcing her to look back and up and him and forcing a loud whimper from her full lips, now parted and panting. Her eyes rolled back in pure pleasure when his strong hand gripped her little throat flickering back open as he forced her eyes to his, her bottom lip quivering even more now.

"Please..." She said softly, her body squirming around a bit as she stayed on her knees, her own hands digging into her thighs, needing t brace onto something. She'd never begged before, over the phone yes, but this was different, she had those icey blue eyes staring down at her and demanding that she did it. "I need you so badly Daddy, Ive thought about nothing but your cock inside of me for months. Please, please fuck me, claim my body and officially make me yours Daddy" She spoke softly. Every single time she said daddy she had to force it from her lips. Her pussy was drenched, she could feel her juices already dripping down her toned, tan thighs, making her clench them together.

Every word that spilled out of her mouth with such ravenous hunger was music to his ears, Adrian could tell that she was on the verge of exploding yet still she barely managed to keep herself together. He closed his eyes for a moment just enjoying hearing her beg for him to claim her body and officially make her his, "mmm you beg so deliciously little one" he said in a lusting tone as he slowly lifted her to her feet. The hand upon her throat slipped off to suddenly slip under the little black dress that she wore, his fingers pressed directly against the damp fabric of her panties. "I can only imagine how lovely you will sound when my cock drives deep into this hot little pussy of yours" he whispered into her ear softly before nipping his way down her neck as his fingers suddenly grasped the damp fabric of her panties firmly. "I tire of this being in my way" was all he said before he pulled his hand forward suddenly, his strength easily tearing the fabric away from her body leaving her completely bare underneath that little black dress. His hand soon returned pressing against her dripping mound, the heat so strong as his fingers pressed between her lovely nether lips rubbing up and down between them never entering as he did not feel like doing so quite yet.

"Do you like having my fingers touching you as you drip with arousal? do you crave more?" he whispered into her ear hotly, "beg for it more, truly show me that you want more from me". His orders absolutely as his thumb pressed against her clitoris after a bit of searching and soon enough she would feel as he began to rub small circles around and on her sensitive pleasure spot "I want to hear the need in your voice". His hand pulling her head back by the hair forcing her to look at the ceiling as he teased her, he would soon take her but she would have to let him hear more and feel her need for him, it was everything he had to not just take her right then and there but he was very close to doing so.

Back
Top Bottom