Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Family Interest Check

TheWanderer

Super-Earth
An Incest Story.

First, some rules:

1. Males play as Males, Females play as Females.
2. Pictures are required with Profile Submission.
3. Literate players only - paragraph+ posts.
4. Have fun!

So, first Family #1. If it gets filled and there are more people interested, I will create a second family related to the first. Taken roles will be marked.

Basically, a family will start to explore incest together.

Father - TAKEN - 42
Mother - 38 - TAKEN
Oldest Daughter- 21 - TAKEN
Middle Daughter- 18 - TAKEN
Youngest Daughter- 16 - TWIN - TAKEN
Oldest Son- 19 - TAKEN
Middle Son- 17 - TAKEN
Youngest Son - 16 - TWIN - Taken

Accepted character sheets found here

I do not appreciate people trying to take over my idea, thank you very much.

I had some RL issues pop up and a few days of waiting is really not that big a deal.

Also, before any 'takeover' don't you think it would have been nice to send me a PM first, to see what the delay is? I also see no 'policy' where a game gets transferred to some one else because of two days of silence. That seems a little ridiculous to me.

Also - all roles are taken. I won't be opening roles to 'outside the family' members at this point.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55194

OOC Thread.

Also, check the Character Thread (previously linked) and let me know if I am missing your profile.

I'm sorry Wanderer, we just got a little impaitent. Apologies from my heart. Sorry to hear about RL issues. Glad to hear you're back and on track though

Patience is clearly a virtue. I am not an every day poster - I have a life outside of roleplaying on the internet. I can promise at least 3 posts per week (often more per day on the weekends) but work can be quite busy and stressful, so during the week, it certainly will not be every day. There will be variances of course, but such is life.

We understand that you have a life outside of BMR, we all do. But we're people as well and you could have at least dropped us a brief line explaining you got issues to deal with, rather than poofing and leaving us hanging? We love this idea and it's not everyday you get a group RP that's good to go with full interest. No one wanted to usurp anything. I even spoke to a mod about what we should do in your absence and the mod counseled us to wait, which we did. Apologies anyways and glad to have you back!

Yes, I have character sheets posted for everyone - pending a change to the oldest daughters.

Please don't use my thread to recruit for something else, thank you. I'd rather keep it on topic for people accepted into my game.

Since a lot of people that were planning to join after it seemed like the thread was being taken over are now not going to be able to join, I made a singular post saying that, they themselves, could make a new thread. It is not recruiting, but letting people know they could actually congregate somewhere else to actually leave your thread to your characters. So yes, I rather keep it on topic for YOUR people in YOUR plot, and YOUR designs. You made it quite clear you are pissed and will be proceeding as usual. Last time I am posting in your thread(s) , so do not worry. Have a good day, sir.

Thank you.

Everyone else - the OOC thread has a mostly 'complete' synopsis of the plan for the game - from both what I have heard directly and what has been revealed from your own plottings (namely for the middle two siblings whom had been publicly silent until this point).

it's not whining, I want into an idea that I think is awsome, and there is an easy way for you to let me in. I'm not whining at this point I am asking if I can be a part of your rp. I understand that you are the gm and original poster, but I have been craving something like this, and I want in... is that really a giant crime when you have two characters? My joining doesn't hurt anyone...

so please let me join.

Back
Top Bottom