Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Role play loves?[[Closed]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatarineMeow

Planetoid
This is my second thread for request. I would like to find another roleplayer who will do a forum based 1x1 roleplay with me. I'd like a break from PM roleplays.

I don't have any particular cravings and I know this does not look like a typical request thread, although ideas are up for discussion. I'm not picky, and easy to talk with. I consider myself a literate roleplayer, despite a few grammatical errors here and there. Typically I try to keep replies to two paragraph minimum.

Please take pity on a kitten? Haha. Thank-you very much everyone. <3

RE: Role play loves?

I'd be down for anything. I like playing female doms or male subs but I can whip up a male dom if you're interested.

Or we can just do a simple gf/gf type situation?

I'm definitely not picky, f/f is perfectly fine. Seeing as most of my female characters are subs or subs with some dom tendencies.

Do you want to make a thread in the 'taboo' forum or would you like me too?

Gf/Gf is great. My character will be 23-27, mostly dom/ could be sub when in the mood.

The story/plot ect, as long as its interesting, can be whatever you want. You made the request after all ^^

Oh, would you make the forum please? I'll PM you with plot. Sorry Ive been halfway away and halfway here and I forgot to check back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom