Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelightfulRevenge

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–“π–Šπ–ž π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
She was the Omega, known as the loser of the pack. Her parents were proud Alphas who ruled the Blood Moon Pack and powerful pack members who were skillful yet everlasting killers [in night]. They can kill- or would kill -any living creature that stands in their way or invaded the territory, without the permission they are certain to ask, like the outcasts; The Rouges. And of course, with the permission from the Alpha (or Alpha's decision itself) they can kill them, especially the Betas, who are known as Second in common. However, she was different and treated different.

Since being the Omega wasn't all a great thing and probably the low ranking of the pack, duties also calls. For her, her job was to clean up after the mutts mess; do the laundry; and follow EVERYONE orders. Even her father's commands. And both of her parents were rich, almost having what everyone wants. A mansion. Etc. Though, none of them was hers. In fact, she had the trashy ones. The trashy one who always get the dirty look and is being a no one; but not for her mother. The she-wolf omega was able to see the kindness from mother and knew she always try to help, but only when her father turned his back. She knew her father was somewhat jealous by her natural beauty, because it was rare to find someone to have pure white hair; but she didn't see it to understand. Just version of hatred and jealousy.

Her mother would always try to make things right while her father didn't, which caused a relationship between father and daughter to turn dislike. But not hatred; she didn't hate him. With all the money they had and less riches of respect nor care, she hardly had anything. Though, one friend from the pack was able to cheer her up.

Just recently her friend told her there was going to be a party at someone places and every wolf/human was invited, and of course she wanted to go and knew no one would care anyway. With that, she agreed to go and have some fun for a bit and get away from this "dump". Though, shockingly, they both omegas.

However, her name was April . The omega yet princess of the pack, and the person who does everything.

(PICTURE

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2012/03/emilia-clarke-daenerys-danny-targaryan-game-of-thrones-season-two-slideshow/_jcr_content/par/cn_contentwell/par-main/cn_slideshow/item0.rendition.slideshowWideVertical.game-of-thrones-ss01.jpg )

RE: [Revenge]My Sex French Boyfriend[Mike The BloodWolf]

(Human form: http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/77/52/122135277/photos/undefined/eyepatchgirl-blondeboyanime.jpg
Werewolf form: http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/77/52/122135277/photos/The-Bloodwolf-FCs/21932-dark25.jpg)

There is one last danger to any pack of werewolf's, and that is a rouge wolf. A wolf that ether left its pack or was kicked out of the pack for doing something terrible or in the case of this werewolf, because he had done something wrong. He was a rare werewolf breed, he was a blue furred werewolf who was much more powerful then his fellow wolves. He had fled because he had mated with the Alpha male wife. He had fled to this town. He had changed his appearance to match what the towns people looked like.

He had heard about this party while he had been working so he though about it for the longest time before he had chosen to go to this party to see what was there.

[Note: your Wolf picture isn't working]

At this moment, Kayla was standing in front her personal mirror for almost two minutes. "Do you think they would give me nasty looks like the other pack members here?" She questioned her omega friend as she made a braid over Kayla's hair. Kayla was doubting she wasn't going to look good enough in order to "fit" perfectly with the party. She doubted everyone would look beautiful expect her. "Oh, Kayla, stop complaining and put these shorts." Without talking back, she then took the short jean pants from her hand and exchange it to pajamas to shorts. Looking back at the mirror, she glances at her new make over. You look pretty, Kayla Her inner Wolf, Daisy, suddenly blurted out as Kayla twirled around, wanting to see how see look from the back. Her friend then squeal "Ah, this is an exciting moment. Okay, let's go" And raced down the stairs, not caring if any pack members would wake from her loud marching footsteps. Kayla afterwards followed behind but cautiously , and enough not to make a peep or any wakening sound. However, once Kayla closed the front door behind her and got inside the car, they soon drove off.

And she knew it was going to be a long night.

21932-dark25.jpg

Mike stretched out his body as he began to walk toward the party location. He was really happy that there was no full moon for a few days as it made things a lot easier on him. He scratched his arm briefly where he had been bitten by the original blue werewolf which had died after it passed the curse onto him. He shock his head and stop as he quickly ran home to shower and change his clothes as he forgot t do so and he wanted to be smelling nice when he went to the party. He wonder if there would be any cute girls there, he was a charmer by heart so he knew how to charm his way into things.

The drive to the party was quiet. The passing cool winds was blowing. Kayla enjoyed the quiet ride while her friend, who sat besides her, hummed quietly to herself. Just perfect, Kayla thought to herself as she huddled against her door, beginning to shiver from the freezing winds as it blew inside the car since the driver's seat window was nearly fully opened and blowing directly on her warm skin, causing it to soon raise to cold temperature. Until suddenly, a few seconds later, it soon stop. Then they stopped. The humming paused and turned into a familiar voice, "We are here" Chloe jumped into a moment of excitement when she hopped out the car, following Kayla but not too excited - after all this was her first party -so she wasn't to hype about it. After closing the door, and with the both girls walking up to the front porch of the large building with a huddling pace, the doors to the party soon opened to them; and the brand new scents of other werewolves only made Kayla want to go closer to them even though she didn't them.

This was a new start for Kayla and the life style.

Without realizing what she was doing, she suddenly felt a soft hand grabbing her by the wrist and bringing her over to a room where most would want to hang out. The Bar

Mike had come to the party and was sitting at the bar as he thought about what he should do and who he should talk to, he had been to a couple of parties but never stayed that long as he had seen the worst that both human and werewolf could do when they were drunk. He looked up from his pint of Cider to see Kayla being brought into the bar. He watched her for a few minutes, something told him to go and talk to her so he did. He took his drink with him and walked up to Kayla and with his charming smile he said "Hello, may I ask your name mrs?". His charming smile and charming look was just a way to start chatting to her to see what she was like. After all, what would he gain if he tried anything by force?

Both Chloe and Kayla were sitting in stools, patiently waiting for the person whoever worked for the drinks and served them, they've almost been there waiting for a five minutes now. And to tell the truth, the line of thirsty werewolves wasn't looking pretty, most of them banged their hands against the counter, getting his attention they need.

Once it took almost took 10 minutes for the guy to arrive, Kayla's eyes panicked over to Chloe. When the guy asked Chloe what would she like, she smirked. "The strongest you have - two actually" She told before looking over to her friend and grinning. Kayla on other hand was dumbfounded to see Chloe wanted two glasses of alcohol to herself, especially two STRONG ones. With a gulp, she gave in a disapproving glare. "What? You think all is for me? No, you too" Once clear and stated, the guy brought back their small shots of strongest alcohol. Chloe instantly picked it up and gulp it right down. "Don't worry, you would actually need a couple of more where that came from. It hards for our kind to drunk, so less worrying and more drink"

Then out of nowhere, she came. MATE Her wolf howled mentally.

Kayla didn't know but to whether to believe or not. Even though it was true - it took werewolves longer to become drunk than humans - Kayla didn't know. However, she still didn't hesitate herself. Slowly picking up the small figure glass and holding it to the plump of her pinks lips, she soon gulped down with a uneasy look. As the the bitter yet strong alcohol traveled down her throat, it left a strong stinging taste to it, causing her throat to burn by the swallow. Her eyes tighten and her face changed, but reopened her eyes once the taste was gone.

When she'd got the chance to look around she noticed nothing had changed, but strangely felt a little light headed. Blinking a few, she swallowed hard. Am I dying?...

No, her wolf respond.

Suddenly, when Kayla was about to turn around and tell the recent results to Chloe, something then halted her when she heard the howling squeal from her excited wolf. Wondering what was happening, Kayla felt the short breeze of a approaching body before looking up and spotting a young guy in front her, exposing his charm smile and causing her cheeks to read. With that, she said "Kayla"

"Kayla, hmm that a beautiful name and a very uncommon one. My name is Michael but everyone calls me Mike, may I offer to buy you a drink? It looks like shots don't agree with you too much" He said with a smile and a chuckle. He looked at Chloe briefly so he did acknowledge her presence but he ignored the two males that had come to the girl before. After all, no one could beat Mike when it came to his charms. Though if they tried to attack him, he was also prepared for that. He turned his attention back to Kayla with his charming smile still there and in plain view. His blue werewolf mark on his back had a slight glow on it but it would be escaping unnoticed for now.

Kayla didn't know why, but felt strange around the guy whenever there was something that stood out to her causing to smile back. He was really gentle and sweet, from her perspective and knew he wasn't like those people (in her pack), giving her the dirty looks. Without the next movement planned, she instantly blushed again, saying, "Thank you" She said in a polite manner, graceful enough to hear a compliment like that.

But, when the offer soon came, Kayla soon had to bit her lips in doubting impression. Should she? "Uh, more drinks? I'm usually not a drinker; I was just trying it out - well, by the force of my friend...But still." She stated, using the other hand that was in the usage of doing nothing and pointed it over to Chole's direction, who was obviously drinking and couldn't stop.

Mike chuckled and said "nether am I, I don't really drink. I've been here for a while and I'm still on my first pint of cider while most of the others have already downed countless shots and pints. It's really quite amazing how much most people can drink". He sat down on the stool next to her on the other side to her friend as it was empty. "So if your not much of a drinker, what made you come to the party? I mean, nearly everyone who comes here is looking to get completely wasted and wake up next to someone they don't even know" He asked her as he smiled at her again showing his white teeth which he always took proper care of. Even his werewolf teeth were kept in perfect condition, he could scent that she was another werewolf.

Kayla bit her lip when she heard Mike stated he didn't drink. It wasn't surprising but not as much for Kayla as she nodded in her only respond. But, after stealing a few glances, she said afterwards, "Like I said before, my friend forced me to come here." Her eyes following the movements of Mike as he motion to the stool and sat down besides her. Kayla soon continued on, "But I decided to take a break and come here anyway. Like, you know, have fun? But I'm not really aware of the whole wasted and waking up by someone random thing" She shrugged at the thought. Once again looking at his perfect yet charming smile, Kayla simply smiled looked back before looking away.

As she would take a few glances of friend before back to Mike, she would probably regretted this moment when she asked. "So, do you come to parties often?" She asked feeling her cheeks raised to a red color.

Mike listened to her closely, he never interrupted her or did something stupid. When she looked at his charming smile, Mike just smiled even more. Mike could tell that she was taken in by him greatly, When she asked him if he came to parties often he chuckled and said "Not really, I'm the kind of person that would rather spend my time doing something more productive with my life then losing it all by partying. Besides, not everyone lives forever more so for most of the people here apart from a few"

"Oh, really?" Kayla answered in a teasing manner, yet in a chuckling one. "To me, you look like the type of the guy is usually good at checking out females and stuff. I'm sure you're good at even handling that little smile of yours" She added, moving her hand towards his hair and began to strokingly brush it with her fingertips. "But, yeah, anyway. I guess I can also say you are hard working man from what I've just heard." She said.

Something about him made Kayla wondered. Not only did he sounded interesting but he looked like a person that could do lots of things, and Kayla was curious to know more about him - even her own inner wolf.

Mike nodded to her and said "I am a very hardworking young man you are correct there and checking out. I only do that with the girls I think are super hot and beautiful which you are. I'm also very good with my hands and doing massages so I am a multi skilled person". He smiled his charming smile at her again because he liked seeing her blush. He then took another sip of his cider before he said "So do you have a boyfriend or are you single". He hoped she was single because he wanted to ask her out on a date, or at the very least mark her as his own.

"Single," Kayla answered truthfully, pressing her upper jaw down on bottom lip as nibble the weirdness that grew within her, her light crystal eyes shining as they looked at his. "Why asked?" As concerned as she wanted to know, she too was curious to know about Mike.

"Well, I wanted to know if you would be interested in blowing this crappy party and going out to dinner" Mike said to her as he looked deeply into her eyes with his smile, his eyes taking in her beautiful crystal ones which glowed a little in his golden blue ones. He wondered if she would actually say yes or if she would offer something else to do. He was very curious to see how she would react to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom