Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Romance (sispuppet & LaBellaMia)

She nodded at him and then smiled. "I hope I'm not dreaming. As long as I have been err, I still think one day I am gonna just snap out of it and wake up and all of this be a dream," she murmured. Caitlin sighed and smiled at him and then kissed hm once more before moving off of him, only to curl her naked body against him. "I am very happy...." She grinned.

The following afternoon, Caitlin found herself looking at all of the booklets and information on pregnancy while sitting in the car on the way to the hospital to visit her mother. The doctor had said everything was advancing normally and she would be going in in two weeks to check the baby's heart rate and have her first ultra sound. "Amazing isn't it? Knowing there is a living thing inside of you? It is so crazy..." She smiled then blushed. She had her long hair up in a ponytail, wearing. Simple band t-shirt that she had gotten from the store and a pair of jeans. Her feet were clad in black heel boots that went to her knees and clung to her calves. "At least the doctor said we can have a normal sex life all the way up through the last few eek of pregnancy. If you are into a girl with a stomach three times it's normal size and breasts full of milk...." She said then smirked, slowly reaching over, taking his hand, her own sporting a beautiful diamond ring surrounded by smaller emeralds that he had decided would be her proper engagement ring and it was with a platinum band. Easily a hundred thousand dollars and chump change for the man she would be marrying soon.

Alex had taken the day off. He knew that his concentration would be shot, and he was just too excited to do anything else. He had given Caitlin the day off from her classes as well, much to her chagrin at first. Her studies were important, but he insisted, and when he took her to the jeweler, her own complaints were silenced. She had tried to pick a simple and cheap ring, but Alex wouldn't hear that, and takes the one that he saw catch her eye. From there it was to the doctor's office where he waited for her to finish. Hearing that everything was fine filled him with relief. The whole time he kept his hand on hers during the car ride.

Alex stands in the main hall feeling aawkard. He tried to dress simply in a pair of slacks and a Polo shirt, but he still felt like he overdid it. What hope did he have honestly? He was more than twice Caitlin's age. What sort of mother would approve of this relationship. When Caitlin comes out to tell him he could go see her now, he gulps nervously and walks into the room. The woman is sitting in a chair facing a window. As Alex walks around and looks into her eyes, he can't help but feel like he's seen it before. Thinking it's just him seeing her daughter in her, he steps forward to offer his hand. Then the woman looks up and her eyes widen. "Alex!" She screams out. He takes a step back in surprise. "You bastard, I told you to stay the fuck away from me!"

"Mom!" Caitlin exclaimed, surprised by the way her mother reacted to seeing him. "Mom...calm down..." She said, taking her hands and getting her to sit down. Her mother was shaking violently and Cait was grabbing her hands.

"Hey...mom it's okay...." She said and her mother frowned.

"No. No it isn't okay. Sorry bastard....he is a sadistic son of a bitch! I promised...promised I would never tell him...never tell him..." She was rambling and then nurses were rushing in, telling them to get out. Caitlin walked out of the room, feeling utterly confused. Her mother was put under sedation and as they walked back to the car, she was hugging herself.

Sinking into the passenger seat, she tried to put two and two together and then realization hit her. "She is the woman from the pool hall. The one that smoked you under the table...." She swallowed and glanced at him. "Isn't she? She is that woman...."

Alex nearly runs out of the room as the doctors enter. It's only when the two are alone together in the car does he let loose his worry. His whole body trembles and he can barely hold onto his steering wheel. Was she really the woman from all those years ago? No, it couldn't be. That had been nearly... his face goes pale as he realizes it. Eighteen years ago. No, that couldn't be right. This was all circumstantial. He puts the car in drive and peels out of the parking lot, speeding down the road. Eighteen years ago. The best pool player. She learned from her mother. The same red hair and green eyes. Eighteen years ago.

He pulls over to the side of the road, nearly ripping off his seat belt as he runs out and falls to the ground, he retches and grabs a fistful of dirt in each hand. This was some sort of cruel joke. It had to be. Unable to do anything else, Alex laughs. He laughs until his voice goes out and all the tears flow out of his eyes.

To say the least, the ride him was a frightening one and she was clutching the end of her seat as he sped through the city and toward home. When he stopped the car, it took her a few moments to regain her composure before she turned.

Caitlin sat for several moments, watching him, slowly making her way out of the car and walking toward him. "Alex?" She asked softly. "Alex....you're acting like a crazy person," she said, brushing his hair back. "Let's go inside," she whispered softly, not quite getting why he was acting like this. Of course, she didn't know how long ago he had met her mother, only that he had. Taking his hand, Cait tried to get him to rise. "Come on love....I will fix you a bit of brandy once we are inside. Or scotch, your choice...." She said, rubbing his arm gently. "Please Alex. Come inside..."

Alex hears someone walking towards him and his whole body tenses up. He listens to Caitlin whispering to him and trying to get him to stand up. Love... come inside... He grabs her hand tight and pulls her down hard so that she falls to the ground. He grabs her face with both hands, staring hard into her eyes as they open wide in fear. He knew she would be used to him being a little rough, but not like this. How did he not realizes they were the same eyes before? He breathes heavily as he stares at her. "Your father's name. What was your father's name? How many guys did your mom sleep with? She hung out at a pool hall like some kind of... What was your father's name?!" He yells out in some horrid desperation, his whole body unable to cope with the slow realization of what had happened. He tries to look over her more, trying to find some semblance of him in her, but there doesn't seem to be the slightest hint.

Caitlin gasped as he nearly slammed her into the ground beneath him and grabbed her face with both hands. She swallowed and then shook her head. "I don't know Alex. I mean...the only thing I have of him is some college t-shirt. Mom wouldn't ever tell me who he was...I have his college t-shirt...it's one of the few things I brought with me...mom told me before that my dad was just a guy she'd met and had a sort of one night stand, that he was dangerous and it was best that I never tried to look for him. She didn't have but maybe one boyfriend that I remember so it's not like she slept around.." she said then took a deep breath. "Alex...you're scaring me," she whispered, not understanding why he was being so rough. Not in a sexual way but in a desperate almost maddening sense. Slowly, Caitlin grabbed his hands and tried to move them from her face. "Please...Alex calm down..." she murmured.

Some college shirt? He thought he had lost it, but then he was looking through his things and there it was. Did he give it to her that night? No, more likely she just threw on whatever she had in reach. It had been so hectic that neither of them were thinking straight. Was this why they were attracted to each other? Why she could take his darker tendencies in stride? A part of him knew that it didn't work that way, but he could barely concentrate enough to care. "You, you're my..." He stops, unable to get the words out before he starts to laugh again. Alex half considers getting in the car and driving off, leaving this girl alone on the side of the road. With his luck though, in another 18 years he would just run into her daughter. "You haven't fucking figured it out, have you?" He asks, shaking his head as he tries to calm down at the least.

Looking at him, she felt a sudden weight sink low in her stomach. No! No way could that be the truth. She couldn't possibly be his daughter. She shook her head. "No....I can't be....I'd I am then everything we have is nothing...th-that means I'm carrying a child who's father is its grandfather....it can't....it can't be true," she whispered then slowly squirmed out from under him, shaking her head and hugging herself. "No...no..." She repeated, over and over again. "Damn it no....I can't believe that. Not after everything we have done together. Not after Ll we have. I don't feel like you are my father, I feel like you are my lover...and to make it true means we have to stop....I don't want it to stop..." Tears filled her gaze and she shook her head, pacing back and forth just shaking her head in denial.

Watching the realization hit her and having her own breakdown brings Alex to his senses. He needed to pull himself together, at least for now. He takes in a deep breath as he stands, picking Caitlin up in silence. He feels the girl flinch at his touch, which he supposes would be expected. "I don't know." He whispers to her as he walks back to the car, getting her seated and the belt attached before going back to his side. They drive in silence, Alex barely keeping his whole body from shuddering. Along the way he calls and gives the entire staff the night off, wanting them to be alone for the time being. Back inside the house, the older man does the only thing he could think of to help calm his nerves at the moment and pours himself a large drink, draining the glass once before refilling it. He goes to sit down, keeping an eye on Caitlin. "We'll... we'll run some tests." He tells her, though he's sure they both know what the results will be. "Caitlin... what do you want to do now?" His voice is soft, almost weak as he waits to hear what his... what he wasn't even sure, had on her mind.

Caitlin looked up at him as she settled into the couch, tears in her gaze. "I don't know....t-tests make sense..." She had her arms protective around her belly, thinking of all the horrible things. What if he was her father? What if the child within her was a product of incest? Would it be alright? She had heard stories of incestuous children having some defects or mental handicap. The safest thing to have done was an abortion if Alex was her biological father. But she couldn't so that. The idea of getting an abortion or ridding herself of her baby at all wasn't going to happen. No adoption, no abortion, she would keep her baby despite the truth.

"Alex...we can't be lovers anymore if the tests prove what we are thinking. What's going to happen? Do we live in the same house and continue life without the sex? You hold all the cards Alex. I love you but not in a way that is actual daughter-like. And you said you loved me and it certainly isn't fatherly affection....how do we change that and the lust we feel for each other?" She asked softly. "I haven't been so happy in my whole life and I love our sex life. B-but we can't be that anymore..." Tears filled her eyes and she lowered her head, crying softly.

Alex reaches out, almost afraid to touch her. “I don’t know.” He answers honestly. It pained him to see her hurt. His hands shake and he pulls them back. How could life be this cruel? He wonders at first. Then another thought crosses his mind. Who cares? No one was going to approve of his relationship with her before anyways. She was too young. He was paying her. He was too sadistic and cruel in bed. His mind goes back to their first night together. No father would wish for that for their daughter. He cares about her and loves her. He should be kinder, shouldn’t he?

He was kind enough though, outside the bedroom. He pampered her, gave her a good life. Even without intending to, he did everything a father needed to do, didn’t he? Well, maybe not everything. He wasn’t there for her before, and when he was, the things they did couldn’t really be considered familial. It was what they agreed to though. It was why she was here in the first place! She’s always been mine. The thought crosses his mind and makes his heart beat faster. To his surprise he finds himself getting excited, and to an even greater surprise, he doesn’t feel any revulsion. She’s been mine since that night all those years ago.

Alex wraps his arms around Caitlin and pulls her to him as he lays back, an action he’d gotten so used to doing over the past month that it just felt natural. “We can do the tests if you want.” He reiterates. “What is it you want Caitlin? A father, or a lover?” He whispers in her ear, squeezing her body tightly to his as he buries his face in her neck. This was wrong, so very wrong, he knows, but so is everything else about him. He was never happier than when he was with Caitlin, and he still truly loved her more than anything. That was all that mattered to him. No one would ever know the truth, especially if they decided against the testing. They could get married, and raise their family in relative privacy.

Caitlin curled into his embrace, hearing his words and then lifted her tear stained face to look at him. It was wrong, what she wanted. So morally wrong but so right. They had done so much together and to just stop it felt horrible. As she had said, the love she felt wasn't a daughter to her father, it was a relationship of lovers. His touch warmed her, her body even now was reacting with heat at their embrace. What had happened couldn't be undone and she didn't want to take any of it back. She wanted him but as a lover.

"I don't want the tests....and I...I want you as a lover and...and as a husband....we can keep this a secret between us. No one needs to know the truth....just us," she whispered, sniffing and wiping her eyes then slowly leaning down, pressing her lips to his, feeling lust fill her, want and need. "Is that what you want Alex?" She asked, knowing he did. She could feel the bulge in his pants, his unbridled lust for her that she shared with him. Her hips moved against that part of him that proved his want of her body. "To have me as a lover and a wife? Someone to fuck and make love to? Someone to give you children. That's what I want."

Alex nods in agreement, returning the kiss with eagerness. There was a deep warmth and passion in her lips. One that he knew he wouldn’t be able to find in anyone else. “It’s what I want.” He agrees as he kisses her again, his erection now pressing against her back. “I want you to be mine. No one else’s.” He lifts her up as he stands again, her hands pressed against his chest as he kisses her back. With no one around, there was no need to rush back to the bedroom, but Alex wants to do so anyways, and he wants to lay this woman down on their bed. Holding her hand tight, he leads her upstairs, closing the door behind them before moving to take off her shirt.

“There’s one other thing that I want.” He whispers to her as he lays Caitlin down on the sheets, his hands moving up her bare belly to undo her bra before he leans in and plants a kiss on her navel. Deep inside her, he knew that their child was growing, and just the thought of it, his daughter or son, his granddaughter or grandson being brought into this world, was driving him mad with an unspeakable desire. He moves up, kissing Caitlin’s lips. He picks up her choker from the bedside table, having told her not to wear it today; he slowly slips it back around her neck. Their eyes meet, and in a low, growling, lust filled tone, he gives her his next command. “Call me father.”

His words sent a thrill through her. He wanted her like a lover. She smiled and then kissed him back, moaning against his lips. It was taboo, so wrong but so right. As he led her upstairs, she smiled and blushed as he took off her t shirt before laying her back on the bed to kiss her naval. Warmth flooded her body and when he reached for the collar, she knew he was going into his phase of pure dominating master. Once it was clasped, she grinned and then blushed anew. "Yes Father..." She responded then closed her lips, knowing it was time to be silent and submissive nd all obeying.

It was a bit naughty, calling him father but she felt the stab of lust all the same. It would never be a typical father and daughter relationship between them. The lust and mutual attraction was to strong to deny.

He sees her going back easily to her role of his quiet sexual servant. His daughter was working hard to make him happy. His cock twitches in excitement. Throwing the bra to the side, Alex takes her arms and moves them up to the straps, receiving no resistance as he locks her wrists in place. “You want so much to please daddy dearest, don’t you? You want him to be proud of his little girl. That’s why you’re going to do whatever he tells you to, and give him a beautiful healthy baby.” He takes her breasts in his hand, leaning down, kissing and biting each one. The same breasts in his mouth would be swollen and filled with milk in less than a year, feeding his child, he realizes.

His hands travel down, undoing the button of her jeans and slipping them down with her panties in one swoop. He moves back up, planting another kiss on her soaking cunt. On the same hole that will be pushing out their baby. He gives it a slow lick, savoring the flavor. He could swear it tastes even sweeter now, and he’s unable to stop from burying his face between her legs as he laps up her juices like an animal trapped in a drought, sucking at her clit and begging her to wordlessly to fill his mouth with the taste of her sex.

As he started to clamp her wrists and continue to undress her, Caitlin watched with nothing but pure anticipation. Then his hands were parting her thighs and his head was moving down between them. She gasped at the first swipe of his to gue then moaned, closing her eyes, smiling and then moaning, tilting her hips up to meet his tongue and lips. Biting down on her bottom lip, Caitlin attempted to mask her moans, not wanting to make to much noise but every touch, every caress had her trembling.

Remembering her role, she knew with this collar on not to beg or plead unless given permission, and not to cum but her body felt more sensitive than it ever had and with a few strokes of his tongue, she lost her battle and orgasmed, inner muscles clenching, and juices flooding, knowing he would probably punish her now and yet somehow she almost welcomed the idea of him doing it. After all, it had been so long since he had punished her and she had grown to enjoy the pleasure and pain that melded together when he did.

Alex is surprised as the familiar feel and sound of Caitlin’s orgasm reaches him. She had never cum so quickly before, and even when trying his hardest, he was never able to make her do so without permission. He pulls himself up, looking her in the eyes as she breathes heavily. A small smile curls on his lips as he crawls over her until they’re face to face. Alex clicks his tongue as though he’s disappointed in her. “Directly disobeying your father like that. Whatever will I do with you Caitlin?” He asks, excited at the prospect of giving her a punishment. He leans in, pushing into a kiss, their tongues dancing together as he makes his daughter taste herself on him.

Alex stands up, practically ripping his shirt off. His body was eager, begging him for release. He undoes his belt next, holding it ready in his hand down by his side. Looking her over though, he decides to set it down for now. Slowly he walks over, taking off his pants and underwear together and kicking them away before getting on the bed and moving up until his cock is at the ready right in front of her face. “It won’t do to have such a rebellious young girl. Let’s see if you still know how to properly be your daddy’s little girl.” He tells her, running the tip along her lips before grabbing her hair and pushing her forward.

She kissed him back, moaning against his lips and feeling him draw back. She expected the raised bel but then he put it aside. He wasn't going to punish her? It was unusual to say the least. She watched him undress and then he was moving up her body, his cock before her. At his words, Caitlin opened her mouth as he ran his cock along her lips and was prepared when he yanked her forward. Looking up at him, Cait suckled the head, rubbing the underside with her tongue and then lowly began thrusting her mouth back and forth on him.

She is quick to pick up the pace, pausing only every now and then to suck hard on the head and massage it with he tongue before going back to fucking him with her mouth, taking him deep into her mouth until he touched the back of her throat.

Alex pushes his cock in slowly, savoring the feeling of her mouth and tongue on his cock. “Do you like that Caitlin?” He asks her, beginning to thrust in and out as he moves her head back and forth with his hand. She looks up at him and their eyes lock, a smile showing on his face. “You like sucking your dad off don’t you? You just love being his little slut.” As his pace starts to pick up to the point where he’s fucking the young woman’s mouth, Alex starts to find it hard to control himself. He needed to pull back though. There was something even better waiting for him.

He pulls out of Caitlin’s mouth, his cock covered in her saliva and his precum, pulsing in need of something enveloping it. He moves back down to between her legs, aiming his head at her entrance before looking up at her. Gripping her hips tight, he thrusts into her hard, sighing in relief as the familiar feeling of her tight pussy surrounds his shaft. This was it. Before he might have had some excuse, but now he was knowingly fucking his daughter. The idea alone excites him though. His hands move up to find hers in their restraints. He holds them tight as he plunges deep inside her, again and again. There was none of the gentle love making from the night before. This is a fierce, passionate, rough fucking. The kind that only lovers desperate for each other could have.

Caitlin gasped for breath when he took his cock from her mouth and her green eyes were wide and bright as he moved down between her legs and started to push into her. The resulting thrust stole her breath and she closed her eyes tightly, grunting as he thrust hard into her again. Her hands gripped the restraints. When he interlaced their fingers, she moaned, opening her eyes, watching his face contort with pleasure as he ravaged her body. Her legs locked around his hips, keeping him there between her legs, urging him, the edge taken off by her climax so she could focus on him. Focus on his pleasure.

"I like it father....I like sucking...you off...umph....and being your slut," she answered his questions, bringing her hips up to meet his over and over again. She didn't speak further, only used her body to being him pleasure.

Alex doesn’t hold back after her words. As his daughter’s legs lock around him, he fucks her harder, his thrusts becoming faster and fiercer. He pulls Caitlin’s hair, forcing the girl to tilt her head back and expose her neck. He plants a kiss on the parts of her flesh not covered by the choker before biting down and licking at it, circling the mark he’s sure to leave behind with his tongue. He lets out a low growl of pleasure as he feels his cock throb inside her, and he knows that he won’t be lasting much longer. He slowly pulls himself out to only the head before thrusting in hard once again, filling her entire cunt with his member.

Alex’s body tenses and he freezes in place. After a long, painful second, he releases his sperm deep inside her once again, filling her womb up with more of his cum. As Alex orgasms, their lips find each other again, and the kiss doesn’t break until the last of his seed drops inside her. He pulls out, collapsing next to her on the bed, still semi erect even after unloading what he felt was all the semen in his body. “Caitlin…” He mutters under his breath as his hands slowly reach up to undo the straps. “I love you...” He whispers in her ear. “I love you more than anything. More than a man loves his wife, more than a father loves his daughter. I love you.”

The bite made her cry out, a mixture of shock and pain but she moaned as he continued his movements and then felt him tense. As he spilled himself inside of her, she smiled and then felt him move. She was nearly to a second orgasm but held back and after a few moments felt him undoing the straps on her wrists. Caitlin smiled at his words then turned her head and kissed his lips. "I love you too...in a way that defies explanation..." She kissed him again then turned, curling against him. She reached up, brushing her fingers through the thickness of his hair and then smiled. "Just so you know, I think daddy sounds a lot sexier than father," she murmured then giggled softly, looking at him, her eyes expressing her adoration of him. Leaning forward, her lips met his again and she laid down against him, closing her eyes, pressing as close to him as she possibly could.

“I can imagine.” Alex responds, leaning her head up for a kiss. “I prefer father personally. Daddy is just anything two people can say, it’s less personal. How many people use it?” He asks, as he continues trailing kisses along her body. “Father though, there’s no mistaking it. You’re mine Caitlin, it’s not just a game we play. You belong to me in every way, and… just the idea of that drives me insane.” Alex explains, already feeling his prick beginning to harden again. He turns Caitlin around pressing her back to him as both his hands push against her stomach. “My wife, my daughter, the mother of my child… Caitlin, you give me everything I could ever want.” He whispers in her ear as his hardness presses against her. “I should return the favor I suppose.” He continues, his hands trailing softly up and down her body. “So tell me, my beautiful little girl, what is it you want from your daddy? Name it, anything at all, and he’ll be more than happy to give it to you.” He mutters with a kiss to her neck.

"Just you," she teased then kissed him again, letting him take the lead and love her body with his own.

-Eight Months Later-

It hadn't been the easiest labor. Perhaps it was because Caitlin had decided on a natural birth without any help from pain easing drugs or an epidural. The doctors had tried to convince her otherwise but she wanted it that way and after ten hours of pain and sweat, she had come into the world. Six pounds, three ounces with a cap of dark red brown hair and her father's eyes and she was just the tiniest thing she had ever seen. When the doctors handed her over, Caitlin marveled at her small hands and feet, her mewling noises. It was like holding a tiny miracle. Her name was Rhiannon Alexandra and she was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom