Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Romance (sispuppet & LaBellaMia)

Alex shakes his head at Alice’s words, but doesn’t respond. A confrontation in public wouldn’t do anything but start rumors. “I’ll be having a talk with her father. Maybe it’ll finally do her some good.” He mutters as he leads Caitlin along. The party is starting to wind down, and a few guests have already left. Alex intends to hold out for a while longer though, especially now that his mistress was so visibly affected by the little device pressing against her. “You’re holding yourself together very well so far.” He whispers to her as they go deeper into a crowd. He laughs and joins in the conversations, playing the perfect gentleman for most of the night.

Caitlin begins getting a few remarks wondering if she’s okay though. Her fingers are digging into Alex’s arm even more, and he starts to wonder if she would even be able to speak should he give her permission. It looked as though she was barely holding back a moan as it were. Deciding that enough is enough, he finally excuses them from the party. “I think we should call it a night sweetheart.” He tells her as he leads her back to the front. The limo pulls up to meet them, the driver holding the door open. Once they’re inside and driving away, Alex is on her. He presses a button, raising the divider and cutting them off from the man in front. Alex has his hand between Caitlin’s legs again, kissing her neck as he turns the dial one more time.

When they reached the car, she was just glad that she didn't have to stand anymore and when he moved the divider up and moaned when he started to kiss her neck and as he put the setting up, she whimpered, fighting the urge to orgasm from the change. She could hear it vibrating, feel it moving swiftly against her clit and sex. She looked at him, panting softly, not speaking but wanting to. She reached forward, having no restrictions to touch and stroked his jaw before turning her head to kiss his lips, moaning against them before drawing back.

Caitlin shut her eyes tightly, leaning back and taking a deep breath, just trying to concentrate on not orgasming because she was far to close and to do so without permission would be a bad thing to do.

Alex grinned at Caitlin’s movements, with her eyes closed and her face flush with color, he wondered just how much longer she could last. He presses a button to turn on the intercom. “Take the long way around.” He instructs the driver, getting confirmation before turning the intercom back off and returning his attention to Caitlin. He pulls her tightly to him, running his hand along her stomach and softly groping her breasts through the cloth. He wouldn’t give her permission before the ride ends, he decides. It would be too much dun to pass up the opportunity. One hand moves up her leg, finding the panties and pressing his finger against it. He couldn’t turn it up any higher, but he could push the vibrator against her as he moves the girl to his lap, grinding his bulge against her ass. He softly nibbles at her earlobe as his free hand pushes her dress and bra down hard, freeing Caitlin’s breasts. He closes two fingers around a nipple, giving it a hard squeeze and twist.

She whimpered once the driver agreed to the long way around and when her lover started touching her through her panties, making the vibration be closer to her. "Oh!" She exclaimed and then felt him maneuver her to his lap. She leant back against him, rubbing her ass against him as he rubbed his manhood against her, biting down on her bottom lip as he wrinkled the dress, pushing it down with her strapless bra to fondle her breasts. As he pinched her nipple, pain and pleasure mixed together and she moaned again, starving for breath from all of the vibrating. Her skin was over sensitive from everything and every you h and brush of his hand or lips against her had her hot and bothered and so close that she was close to blacking out from holding it at bay.

"Do you have something to say Caitlin?" He asks when his mistress lets out a moan, his lips curling into a cruel smile. He pinches her nipple harder. "Maybe if you beg I can help you more." He adds. His hand travels off her sex moving to the back of her panties and grasping the girl's ass. He had considered giving her another toy there, but since this was the first time she went into public like this, he thought it might have been a little too much at once. Now though, they were alone. Well, as alone as could be.

The divider was raised, keeping the driver from seeing them, and the tinted windows combined with the moving vehicle made it virtually impossible for anyone to see them. Alex moves Caitlin around on him so he can work his erect cock out of the confines of his pants. Grabbing her panties again, he pushes the back of it to the side, exposing her pale, marked ass. The vibrator pushes against her at a slightly different angle as Alex continues with the teasing of Caitlin's tits. He turns her head to face him, pushing his tongue into her mouth as he begins to rub his cock along her crack, slowly working his way inside her ass.

As he pinched her nipple harder, she groaned and kept her eyes shut tightly, feeling those hands of his move down to her ass. Caitlin took as deep a breath as she could, feeling the panties move to the side and then felt his cock rubbing and pushing against her. With all the training, while still tight, her ass knew well how to take him now that he decided to use it at his pleasure. As he turned her head, she kissed him back, her tongue tangling with his own, drawing back for breath. "Please sir., Please...I can't...I can't hold back. To much..." she panted. "To much..." she whimpered then kissed him again, groaning as her body took his cock all the way to the hilt up her ass. "Please Sir. May I cum? Please...please," she begged. "It's been vibrating my clit for hours. I can't...hold on much further," she gasped out.

Caitlin lifted her gaze to look at him, emerald eyes pleading before she leaned back and pressed her body against him, impaled by his cock and her lips consuming his while moving her body up and down against him to bring him pleasure, knowing that he might not even give her her own with her begging. It was at times like this she nearly hated him as much as she loved him. Not that she had ever told him she loved him. But she felt she would confess it soon enough. She just wanted to be sure and knowing she loved him spurred her to impress him, and to obey him.

Alex' only response is to smile at her as he worked his way in and out of his young lover's ass. He loved hearing her beg for his pleasure so desperately, and he couldn't help but to give it to her, though he doesn't say it. Leaving her in this state where he pushed her further without the explicit permission that he would let her cum was a favorite way of his to drive her crazy. "Can you not hold yourself together?" He asks her even as his hand finds its way back to her clit, pressing against it through the cloth. "I thought you were more composed than that." He continues to taunt her.

An idea comes to him that he hasn't put to test yet. A part of him was curious how their relationship had evolved. Was she the jealous type at all? His fingers move up, turning the dial all the way until the vibrations are turned off. "Perhaps I should have taken Alice up on her offer after all." He suggests as he pushes her down on him. "I'm sure she would be able to stand all of this, don't you agree?" Even as he taunts her, his fingers are working faster to drive Caitlin to her orgasm, and his cock throbs deep in her ass. "Or maybe I can find that woman from all those years ago. The one in the pool hall. I'm sure my wealth will make up for my tastes with her." He hadn't really mentioned since their date for good reason, but now he couldn't help wonder how Caitlin would react to the memory of his previous partners. Alex pulls Caitlin back up until only his head is inside her. As he thrusts in all the way, he turns the setting on the panties to its maximum once again.

She whimpered and closed her eyes tightly as he turned off the vibrating panties and took a deep breath as he pushed her down on top of him. Caitlin swallowed as he started talking about Alice and then one of his previous lovers and she did feel jealousy go through her and her face tightened, trying her hardest to not orgams when his fingers start to do what the vibrating panties weren't. Soft groans escaped her and she squirmed atop him. "I doubt that Alice woman could...s-sir," she managed to pant out. She moaned, sweating profusely now, trying to focus on something, anything other than his fingers.

"As to the other...woman...go ahead and try...but she won't...sh-she didn't accept you...N-not like I do." She could barely speak and when he slammed his way all the way into her, she gasped. "Oh please Sir please...please..." She was reduced to pure begging, saying over and over again, just please. Anything else was to much to comprehend at the moment, especially with the panties back on high, vibrating against her overly sensitve clit. Caitlin was shuddering, holding back but she knew she might not make it. If he didn't give her permission soon, she would disobey him and go over the edge without permission. "I can't...I can't...please," she nearly sobbed.

Hearing her words give Alex a slight pause. She was right of course. He couldn't care less about Alice. As for the woman from those years before, she couldn't accept him then, kicking him out and running off the next morning. Now she was probably off married to someone raising a family. It had just been a joking taunt, but it reminded him that Caitlin really and truly was the only woman to accept him. Alone, she was the only woman he had ever been with more than once. The only woman who didn't leave him in disgust when his eccentricities showed themselves. She may even be the only woman to love him. "No, I suppose you can't." He mutters in response. They would only be a few minutes from the house now, more than enough time.

"So be it then." He whispers, giving her cheek a soft kiss. His thrusts pick up pace now, his hand on her sex pushing the vibrato harder against her and his other hand squeezing one of her breasts as his thumb runs over her nipple. "Cum for me Caitlin. Let it out." He commands, giving her permission as he drives his entire length inside of her. With three more fierce thrusts, he pulls her into another kiss and half growls, half groans into her mouth. He erupts, a geyser of his seed pouring deep inside her ass.

Caitlin had never been so happy to hear him give his permission and she came, giving a loud cry as her orgasmed ripped through her. Her inner muscles clenched around him tightly like a vise and then feeling him reach his own orgasm. As the waves of pleasure receded, she slumped back against him, her expensive dress a mass of wrinkles and possible tearing, her entire body shivering. She could feel the car pull to a stop but was so overwrought that she could barely move. Barely breathe. She kissed him back then slowly moved off of him, fixing her dress as best she could but hardly able to move.

"I don't think I can walk," she whispered, leaning over to straighten his pants and put his cock back underneath. She kissed his lips then laid her head on his shoulder as the limo door opened after a few moments.

The two lay back to rest as the limousine finishes it's drive. Alex wraps his arms protectively around his mistress, burying his face in her hair while recovering from the orgasm. The driver waits outside, knowing better than to just open the door for them. Once the two are straightened up as well as they could be, he knocks and the door is held open for them. "No? Then let me help you." He offers, stepping out of the limo before her. Alex carries Caitlin bridal style to their home, the door waiting open for them. He moves slowly up the stairs and lays her down on their bed in their room. He strips her out of her clothes, kissing her skin as it's exposed. Alex goes to the restroom, the sound of running water letting Caitlin know that he's cleaning himself before returning to the room. The dress and his suit are thrown to a chair, the lights are turned off, and the two lovers fall asleep in each others arms.

Caitlin looked at the pregnancy test in hand and watched as the digital reading came back with positive. She took a deep breath and then closed her eyes. Even if she had suspected it, it was still a bit of a shock to see the proof. She hadn't had a period since moving in and so it was only a natural conclusion but now she had the proof. Moving from the bathroom, she paused and pressed her hand to her stomach then sat the pregnancy test down on the vanity, walking downstairs. She was dressed in a simple pair of jeans without any sort of devices. He had decided to let her be for the day and she was thankful. Especially now.

Would this pregnancy change their whole relationship? It would be impossible to have a lot of sex later into a pregnancy. Was their relationship more than sex? It would have to be now. Now that she was carrying his child. Slipping onto the front porch, she sank down on the top step and then lowered her head, just waiting until Alex for home so they could talk. It would certainly be quite the conversation and she would need a doctor and everything. It was a lot to take in.

The past couple of weeks were going better than Alex could have ever hoped. During the nights, they found more passion between them, and Caitlin never once broke a rule or asked him to stop. Outside of the bedroom, he took every chance he had to show her how much he appreciated everything she did for him. He showered her in affection, had a new present for her every day, and spent the time alone holding her against him. It was perfection, simple as that. At first he had an issue with being so distracted by her that it interfered with work. He dealt with it by reminding himself that it wasn't just something to occupy his time with anymore. He had Caitlin to think about. He wanted to be able to give her whatever she wanted.

He had noticed the day before that she seemed a bit distracted, but assumed it was just her being caught up in her studies. Worried that he might be pushing her too far, he gave her a day off from their games. To his surprise, he finds her waiting for him on the porch, looking preoccupied with something. He gets out and walks over, pulling her in close for a kiss. "Is everything okay?" He asks, keeping an arm around her waist. He starts to worry that it might be her mother, but doesn't want to make an assumption. Going inside, he leads her to the love seat. "What's wrong Caitlin?"

Caitlin smiled when he pulled up and then kissed him back fully, walking inside with him and then sinking down in the living room beside him. She took a deep breath, brushing her hair back from her face. "Well...I started thinking yesterday about...how we have had an uninterrupted sex life you know. I mean. I have been here a month. I was supposed to have my period. So today I went to the drug store after I finished up with the Tudor and for one of those home pregnancy tests...." She took a deep breath and then looked at him. "Alex...I...I'm pregnant..." She trailed off then looked down, brushing her hair back again.

Slowly she looked down. "I mean I sort of expected it. There isn't any protection used when we are in bed together but I'm still...in a bit of shock. I don't know what to think. Part of me is terrified, another part of me is excited and I just. So much is running through my head. I feel like I'm ready but then I think about everything. School and college and us. I know you said you wanted a child, but then I thought, well maybe you just said it in the heat of the moment." Feeling as though she was rambling, Cait closed her mouth and then looked at him again, worrying her bottom lip.

Alex holds her tight and smiles when Caitlin mentions their sex life. It was so tempting to brag, especially after the couple of parties they had been to, and the looks he got from men who previously questioned why he was rarely seen with a woman. Then she keeps talking and he completely freezes. After a point, her words just seem to flow together and he's just unable to process what's being said. Alex sits in silence for what seems like forever. "Alex?" Caitlin asks, turning to look at him. He starts breathing again with a sudden inhale, not having realized that he stopped. He looks into her emerald eyes, staring deep. She was pregnant, with his child. This wasn't some joke, and she had no reason to lie about this. After what feels like an eternity, he speaks up.

"I..." He blinks, shaking his head as he tries to find words that would let this make some sense to him. "What do you want to do?" He finally asks. Getting the words out helps him focus. He sits straight, having Caitlin stand up. His hand moves to her stomach. She was had something growing inside her. He had said a lot of things in the heat of the moment, but he stuck by them. Looking up at her, he takes hold of her hands, holding them tight and kissing her fingers. "Caitlin, I promised to take care of you and support you." He says. "That hasn't changed, even now. Whatever decision you make, I'm by your side through it all. If you don't want to keep it, then I can find you a doctor who prioritize your health and privacy above everything else." He says, already having a few in mind that he could trust. "If you want though, I can promise your... our baby would have a good life. He or she won't be lacking anything, not education, not health, and especially not affection. Everything our baby will need will be here. For you, I told you before, I can provide you whatever you want or need... Especially if you don't want our child born out of wedlock."

She looked at him and then leaned down, kissing his lips gently before drawing back. "You would wouldn't you?" She whispered then closed her eyes and curled up in his lap, drawing her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. "Not keep it. You are crazy....Alex...I couldn't....I told you I wanted children. I mean I wasn't planning n a kid right off but..." She slipped her hands through his hair and then moved his hand over her stomach. "And marriage makes sense. I have sinned enough already as a Catholic, best we make our child a legitimate one...I will sign a pre-nup and everything. I don't want your money. Just you...." She took a deep breath. "And it can be a justice of the peace thing, nothing fancy....I'm a simple girl..."

Cait slowly moved to straddle him then pressed their foreheads together. "I just have one condition....since I'm pregnant, you might as well come with me tomorrow to see my mother. She doesn't know you, but I want to introduce you two, even if she doesn't remember you...ten minutes later. Please Alex. Just this one thing...." She whispered. "As the father of my child and as my mother's benefactor, you can meet her just once right?"

Alex can't help but let out a small laugh. He was never the most religious man himself, even if he was still technically catholic. Somehow he didn't think a few hail Mary's and a marriage would make up for all the sins, especially since he knew they were far from over. "A pre-nup... well we already have that with our current contract. I don't think it would be necessary. A small signing would be the best choice. I was never a big fan of crowds or huge weddings anyways. Besides, it would attract too much attention that neither of us want I think." He pulls Caitlin in for a kiss, unable to describe the happiness in his heart. "We can have a honeymoon though. Anywhere you want to go, just say the word. Hawaii, Rome, Paris, the Carribeans, you at least deserve that much.

Meeting her mother. He furrows his brow. No, it would be too uncomfortable a situation. "Cait, I don't know..." He starts to say. Seeing her face drop at the words, Alex swallows and looks away. She didn't ask him for much, and this was important to her. He could make one trip. "Okay." He tells her. "Tomorrow, I'll go with you. I won't be able to stay long, and it will have to be after work, but I'll come along and meet your mother."

"Thank you," she whispered then kissed him again. "As to a honeymoon, is it to much to ask to go to Scotland? It is somewhere I have always wanted to go. Edinburgh to see all the ancient castles. I like History and its not very opulent or fancy like Paris but it could be fun...plus they speak English," she grinned then leaned forward kissing him again before slowly withdrawing. "I am glad you are happy about this Alex...I was worried..." She admitted then curled into him, resting her head on his shoulder. Sure she was still scared but Caitlin knew everything would be alright. Or so she hoped.

Looking up at him, she smiled and then sat up slowly. "We should probably eat some dinner, then we can go upstairs," she whispered, leaning onward to kiss his lips before moving her mouth to nip at his earlobe before drawing back, blushing even as she looked at him. "To celebrate privately of course."

“You want to visit Scotland?” He asks, clearly a little surprised. He wouldn’t turn her down of course. It just wouldn’t have been his first guess for a destination. He shrugs his shoulder. “If that’s what you want, then that’s what you get. Scotland it is. I’ll get our passports and everything else in order.” When she curls up against him, he pulls her in close for a deep kiss, cradling the girl in his arms. “Of course I’m happy. I don’t think I could ever not be happy when I’m with you.” He kisses her neck, pushing her shirt up so he can rub his hand on her stomach. His wife, his child… his family, was he really about to have this dream come true? The only one he never thought possible for him? “I need to get you a proper engagement ring, and find a nice wedding band too. I’ll give my jeweler a call. I’m sure he’ll have something good in mind.”

Alex closes his eyes and smiles at her suggestion of dinner then a celebration. “Dinner can wait.” He says as he stands up while holding her. “I want to celebrate properly with my fiancé first.” He walks them up to their room, her arms wrapped around his neck and their lips finding each other again and again. The door is kicked close behind them. Alex hesitates at the bed before laying Caitlin down gently on it. He had to be careful now. He had to keep in control of himself. Slowly he pushes her shirt up, kissing her stomach as he moves.

She smiled gently at him as he lifted her shirt to kiss her belly. "Alex...I'm not glass..." She whispered then brought his mouth up before moaning against his lips. This time was different, she could feel it and she just smiled and took off her shirt and then moved to remove his jacket and shirt, bringing her mouth to his bare chest before turning so that she was on top. Caitlin was used to his control and she wondered if he would let her be on top. It was a position they hadn't really explored. As moved to his waist, unzipping his pants before stepping off the bed, yanking them off before taking off her jeans and panties, crawling back on the bed as naked as he was.

"I love you," she admitted softly. "I do love you Alex. So much," she murmured then kissed him deeply once more, one hand moving to stroke him while her other hand tangled in his hair. Her tongue sliding into his mouth, tangling with his own.

“I know.” Alex responds fast enough to leave some doubt. “I do know.” He reiterates as Caitlin kisses him and moves around to be on top. “I just want to be careful. I want you to be safe.” He tells her as he grabs her waist. He sits up a little on the bed with Caitlin straddling his lap, his full erection throbbing between her legs as her sex radiates its warmth on it. “I love you too.” He reiterates. Caitlin moves down, engulfing his cock within her walls. It’s an odd sensation. The sex doesn’t feel any different from before. Her slick pussy still tightens against his cock, milking it for its cum as she moves up and down with his thrusts. The knowledge of their child growing inside her changed things though. It... excited him. He finds Caitlin’s lips, kissing her deeply as he pulls her down to him with his next thrust, filling her entirely.

She moaned when he thrust himself into her and her arms wrapped around his neck, nails digging into his shoulders as he started to thrust into her and she moved her hips against him, moaning and gasping as he moved within her. When he kissed her, she moaned against his lips. She could sense everything. The taste of his lips, her hair falling down her back and brushing his thighs. It was different this time. The demand in his body was not as strong.it was as though the sadist in him had receded and he was making love to her. It was different from all the rough sex he had with her. There was a gentleness to his touch, as if she were this fragile vessel and their child too.

Breaking their contact, she drew in a deep breath and then pressed her lips to his neck, lightly nipping while their bodies moved in sync with one another.

“Caitlin…” Alex mutters as he keeps his slow and passionate thrusts. “You don’t need permission.” He manages to say between heated kisses. “This is for you and for me. I love you.” He reiterates. He moves down, kissing her chest, inhaling her womanly scent. One of his hands travels up her back and reaches her neck. He finds the clasp of the choker, working feverishly to undo it and set it aside so he can kiss her bare skin. He sucks at her neck softly, the smell and taste of the leather doing nothing to stop him from enjoying the love of his life. She truly is. He thinks to himself as he pushes his full length up and into her, feeling himself nearing his climax. She was the one thing that mattered most to him in the world. His hands grip her body tight and he groans out her name again.

She worked her hips with him and then she felt her of rams hit her full force. She didn't hold back and dropped her head back and gave a cry, yelling his name before moving her hips against him more and more. It felt strange having him remove the choker, the symbol of his ownership of her. The tenderness of it had her moan even more, clinging to him as he continued to move inside of her. "Fill me...fill me Alex...please...I want to feel you cum inside me...." She panted n his ear. "Please, please," she murmured then captured his lips as her own orgasm continued to take her, intense and long lasting.

Alex obliges Caitlin's request, unleashing his cut deep inside her womb. Of course he would. If the risk of pregnancy didn't stop them, then now there was truly no reason to hold back. He grips her hair and pulls her to him so they can truly be one as every last drop is emptied in her before he falls back. Caitlin lays on top of him, his softening cock still inside her as they kiss and repeatedly exchange "I love yous." As he brushes his hand through her hair, he makes plans. "I'll be getting you appointments with some doctors just to make sure you're both healthy. It'll be tomorrow after your school work. I'll pick you up from there and we can go visit your mother then. Does that sound good to you?"

Back
Top Bottom