Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Romance (sispuppet & LaBellaMia)

She was surprised by his tenderness and when they sank onto the couch, she half expected him to do what he wanted but he didn't. She slowly curled into him, relaxing a little then turning as he spoke. "Go out to dinner?" she asked curiously and then smiled. "Sure..." she said then gave a nod. "Yeah...I'd like that, but what about the dinner downstairs? And where would we go? I'm sure you don't have a bottle of that hair dye again." She liked the idea of going out. Would it be a fancy place, would it be some place casual. When he was like this, she almost wished she was like this when they had sex but that wasn't going to happen. That part of him was forever rooted in darkness. "Maybe I could choose the place? If you're up to it. I mean, surely you get tired of fine dining all the time. There's this little burger joint called Yanks. It's a dive bar, pretty much a hole in the wall but the best burger I've ever had loaded, no doubt so bad for you it will clog your arteries but it's worth it. I'm sure no one would recognize you and we could dance. I haven't been there in years so I'm sure I wouldn't be recognized by anyone and even if I was I'm sure we can come up with an excuse. You can let your hair down, where a t-shirt, and some jeans?" she prompted, giving a grin. "It could be fun," she promised.

Alexander’s cheeks blush red as he remembers the food being cooked in the kitchen. He had been so eager to come up with something fun to do that he didn’t think it through. He normally ate in, so the cooking staff just prepared something for him. There was rarely anything in the way of leftovers. Whenever he hosted a party, he let his workers take whatever they liked from it. Her suggestion sounds fun though. He didn’t get to sit in the small local places like that very often. “Okay yeah, let’s do that.” He tells her. “Go ahead and get ready while I go tell the Louis.” He heads to the kitchen, informing the cook about the change of plans, giving him permission to take split the food among the staff if he would like.

After that Alex goes upstairs and digs through his clothes for something appropriate. He finds something that makes him laugh and goes with it. “This should work just fine.” He says to himself before getting changed. A few minutes later he comes back downstairs to Caitlin wearing a pair of tight denim blue jeans and an old faded college t-shirt. Over that he has on a stylish leather jacket. “Ready to go?” He asks the girl as he walks over and hands her something. Caitlin unfolds it to reveal a small denim jacket. “Come on, you’ll need to put that on. Tonight we’re riding in style.” He tells her as he heads to the garage.

“I haven’t taken her out in forever, but I keep up on the maintenance and my license.” He explains as they walk to the back. Alex picks up two helmets, handing one to Caitlin before pulling the tarp off his ride. The motorcycle is slim and sleek, the dark blue on black shined in the light of the garage and it has an almost menacing look to it. Alex climbs on and turns it on. The engine roars to life. “Hop on.” He says, his smile disappearing under the helmet.

She had changed into a pair of dark jeans and one of her new t-shirts and a pair of sneakers. Her hair was up on a ponytail and when she saw him, she felt herself blushing. "Well well well, look at you," she smiled at him and then slowly took the jacket. "Thanks," she said and then her eyes widened as she looked at the bike. She took the helmet and then slowly moved to straddle the back of the bike as he let it sing. The seat vibrated beneath her and the rumble caused her chest to vibrate. It was a nice bike. Very nice. In fact it was sexier than any bike she'd ever seen. She'd always liked motorcycles. Choppers, and Harley's more than anything. Japanese bikes never had been her thing. They didn't roar, they whined and it just wasn't the same listening to a whizzing versus a deep grumbling engine that was so loud you couldn't here yourself think. Gripping his waist, she just held on tight.

Yanks was situated in the rougher part of the city, surrounded by mini marts and crappy apartments. Places where she had grown up. Inside were four pool tables, a good tap and an open grill to watch the guys in the kitchen cook, complete with a classic juke box and plenty of room for dancing, it was one of those places known only to the locals and had been around for years. How long, no one seemed to know exactly but the place wasn't overly crowded and was good for a beer and a good time. Not that Caitlin was into drinking beers.

Alex remembers why he loves this bike as it soars down the road. There was nothing that quite matched the feeling of cutting through the wind on a creature that was barely controlled. He finds the restaurant she mentioned easily enough. There’s a large neon sign with some of the letters burnt out, and the whole building looked like it was barely standing. He loved it. These were the little treasures he didn’t really get to enjoy anymore. Inside, the atmosphere was relaxed, and it was mostly empty. There waitress, an older woman smiled and told them to sit wherever the liked. Alex took Caitlin’s hand and walked them to a booth. “Just get us your biggest, greasiest, best tasting burgers hon.” He holds off on the beer, even though it had been a long time since he had a good one. It didn’t seem like a smart choice. He tells the waitress. She laughs and grabs the menus, shouting the order to the cook in the back.

Alex takes a minute to look around before his eyes fall on the pool table. “You ever play?” He asks Caitlin as he gets up and walks over, picking up a stick. “It’ll be fun to get a game in. I haven’t gotten to since Uni. It’s apparently frowned upon to hustle your senior executives.” He arranges the balls before aiming the stick and taking his shot. The group breaks, bouncing across the table. Alex being quite a bit out of practice doesn’t manage to get any in the pockets. “I used to be better.” He assures her.

Caitlin smiled, shedding her jacket and then walking over to the pool table and grabbing a stick. "I might be a little good at it," she said, making a motion for small with her fingers and then watched him break the formation. She leaned down, aiming and pocketing two solids before drawing back and looking at him and then hitting more but didn't manage to pocket any with that shot.

"Your turn," she smiled as she righted herself. "And don't worry...from what I hear, old guys like you used to be better at a lot of things," she said half-teasing and then blushing deeply before looking back at the table and then glancing at the jukebox. With a couple of bucks, she fed them into the machine, choosing a few old favorites before walking back to the table and sipping at her root beer.

"Did you play competitively or were you more of the fly by the seat of your pants player back in college?" she asked curiously, chalking up the end of her stick.

Alex watches the balls go in the pocket and laughs off his embarrassment. “Lucky shot.” He says teasingly, of course not meaning it. When she makes the subtle joke about age he has to step forward and lean against her. “Careful now or I may just have to show you just what this old man can do.” He whispers to her in a low, harsh tone. He bites at her ear before stepping forward to take his shot. This time he manages to get a stripe in, but on his next shot, he ends up shooting the cue ball into a corner pocket. Muttering a curse, he steps back.

“No, I was never an expert at it. I’d play with friends and the occasional stranger. Of course bets came up a lot of times. This was back when I was just a broke college student, so it was never much. A couple of dollars a pocket, betting chores in the dorm, maybe a drinking game if we could get away with it.” The food is brought out as they play, but they just go to it between turns. “Mm, this is the stuff you miss when you get older. Delicious food that’s just empty calories, going to a place that would make your parents flip, and chatting up beautiful girls that are probably going to be a whole hell of a lot of trouble for you.” He says after biting into the think, greasy burger.

She blushed anew when he leant against her and then bit at her ear before watching him. As the food was brought out, she took a few bites and then smiled, washing it down with root beer. "I bet the metabolism is going to suck when I get past thirty," she laughed. "I'm one of those lucky people that can eat anything and not gain an ounce. I don't take it for granted either. I eat junk more than I probably should," she smiled leaning down to pocket another solid and then lines up another solid perfectly but doesn't pocket it. She drew back, eating a fry and watching him.

"My mom taught me to play pool. We used to have an apartment right above a bar. Mom worked there and during the day, she would teach me to shoot pool on the weekends before the bar opened up. We stayed there until the bar owner decided to put his moves on her and moved around. Always moving...my dad was never in the picture...from what I was told, he never even knew I was born. It was a one night stand sort of thing. I don't know a thing about him and sometimes I think mom was just trying to hide it from me. That she knew more then what she was telling."

Alex blushes at Caitlin’s ever growing lead against him in the game. Maybe I should punish her for every point she beats me by. He thinks to himself before breaking into laughter. Just thinking like that has him wondering what the hell is wrong with him. “It’s nothing, sorry.” He says. He clears his throat when he realizes she’s talking about her father. “I’m sorry. I can’t imagine how that must feel. I know I would hate it.” He turns her to face him, tilting her chin up to look at him. “Hey, I’m sure he would have loved you.” Alex says in an attempt to comfort her. Before taking his next shot he pulls Caitlin to him and gives her a deep kiss.

“Now let’s see if I can catch up.” He says with a smile before completely missing his next shot. “No chance you’d believe that I’m just taking it easy on you?” He asks as he laughs off the embarrassment again. The game finishes soon after that with Caitlin clearing away the eight while he still has three balls to go.” You are easily the second best pool player I’ve ever met.” He tells her as he puts away the things before making his way back to the booth. Before he does though, Johnny Cash’s Walk the Line starts to play on juke box. Alex smiles and starts bobbing his head, humming along to the tune.

Cait kissed him back just as fully and was surprised when she won. At his comment, she turned toward him. "Oh? And who's the best?" she asked curiously as she heard the music and then started to hum. It was one of her favorite songs. Her mother had raised her on older country and rockabilly music and her favorite thing to listen to was classic Cash, Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty. She sank down at the table with her food, eating fries and just watching him. It felt almost normal right now. Sure her ass was still burning from the night before but she felt a bit better with them being relaxed and in a casual setting, not surrounded by stiff necked staff and business associates.

Finishing her meal, she polished off her root beer and then dumped her garbage before moving toward him, offering her hand. "Want to dance?" she asked curiously. "I can two step...you know, line dance...and the next song up is Hank Sr," she said then gave a smile.

“Oh, just this girl I met once when I was younger. She looked innocent enough, but she completely cleaned me and my friends out. After that she drank us under the table.” He laughs to himself as he remembers the girl, and how amazing the night had been. He wasn’t even angry that he got hustled. He just had fun with the beautiful young woman. Then he remembers how the night went on. Things got heated, and… Alex cringes as the memories of the evening come back to him. The bedroom, the passion, the yelling, the storming out, his face turns grim and he tries to push the memory away.

“Sorry, what was that?” He asks, having gotten lost in his thoughts. Caitlin reiterates her offer to dance as the song starts before giving Alex an odd look and asking if he’s okay. He assures her he’s fine, though she seems to want to press on. Alex quickly laughs it off. “Mind your business, and you won’t be minding mine.” He tells her with a smile as he takes her hand and pulls and starts dancing. Well, he tries to anyways. He was never particularly good, and didn’t get much in the way of practice over the years.

She smiled up at him and then bit her bottom lip. "She must of been quite the woman to beat you," she smiled and then started to dance, twirling around before coming back to him. "So...have you enjoyed your night under the radar?" Cait asked him curiously. "The empty calorie grease pit burger and the atmosphere...I hoped a night out would get us in a better place...especially after last night..." She trailed off then smiled gently. "I don't want there to be a wall between us. I mean, I know my real purpose but I'm not going anywhere. And not just because of my mother...you're not evil, just misunderstood. That part of you...it's only part of you, not something that rules your whole life. You're a good man...I believe that with my whole heart...You shouldn't be disgusted with that part of you. You should embrace it, at least with me...I know I'm young...but...holding all of that in, it can't be healthy. You shouldn't feel guilty after having sex. I'm sure there are more people in the world like you. Hell I'm sure there are men who hold it in and hold it in until they turn into those pyschotic rapists and murderers that end up on Investigation Discovery. You aren't like that. You're inheriently good and you should embrace both sides of you..what you are outside of the bedroom and in it..." Caitlin reached up, stroking his cheek. "I know...I should probably shut up but..." She shook her head and then took his hand again as they danced. "I trust you," she whispered. "No matter what happens, I trust you..."

“It has been fun. I should do this more often.” Alex smiles and tries to dance properly with her. Trying being the operative word in this situation. When she brings up the incident last night, he slows down and stays silent. The conversation takes a weird turn when she brings up psycho rapists and Investigation… something, but he’s able to ignore that when she gets to what she had been trying to say. “I trust you.” Despite everything that had happened so far, she still trusted him. Alex stops dancing at this point and just stares into her eyes. She wasn’t lying. She really did trust him, and believed him to be a good man. She stops dancing too as she looks at him.

He puts a hand on her waist and pulls her in close. “Thank you Caitlin.” He whispers to her before burying his face in her hair and kissing her head. It’s awkward, slow dancing to a song that’s obviously not slow, but Alex doesn’t particularly care. No one would really be judging them right now anyways. The song comes to an end, the last one that Caitlin chose. The only sound now is glass moving around and people eating. Alex gives Caitlin a kiss, parting their lips briefly so his tongue can touch against hers. “Let’s go home.” He tells her. Returning to the booth, he leaves five $20 bills under his plate and finishes off his drink. Waving goodbye to the waitress, they get back on the bike and start the ride back.

Caitlin clung to him as they rode home and once home, she hung up the helmet and then looked at him, taking his hand and then led him upstairs. With the door shut, she took a deep breath and then took down her hair. Slowly, she took off her shirt and then her pants, leaving her in just her underwear and bra before walking toward him. Bruises were visibile on her pale skin but she ignored them and started to take off his shirt. She remembered the rules of the past few days. Call him sir, don't speak unless spoken too, no cursing and to obey him completely.

Her gaze lifted and her eyes met his and then she just stood there, awaiting his instruction, showing complete trust in her gaze and understanding.

Alex is surprised to be led upstairs by Caitlin. He’s even more surprised to see her strip down to just her underwear. She really was willing to accept every part of him. Alex can already feel himself harden and knows that soon enough, Caitlin may be regretting her decision. He walks over to her quickly and presses their lips together, groaning into her mouth. “I love you.” He mutters into her ear. They walk over to the bed, not letting go as she falls back onto it. “Wait.” He suddenly grunts and stands back up.

“There’s something for you.” He walks around the bed and picks up the bag he had brought with him today. He pulls a rectangular black box out from that and hands it to her. “Open it.” He instructs. Caitlin does as he says, pulling the box open. Inside is a small, thin leather choker. In the middle of is a heart shaped diamond outlined with gold. “I want you to wear it.” He tells her in a commanding, but soft and gentle voice.

To say the least, Cait was surprised by his admission of love but said nothing and only kissed him as he kissed her. When he steps back, she silently watches him and then sat up, opening the box and her eyes widened when it revealled the leather choker. It looked like a collar for a pet but it was beautiful. Slowly, Caitlin lifted it out of the box putting it around her neck before looking back at him.

"Thank you," she said gratefully then smiled before touching it with her fingertips. "It's so beautiful," she whispered and then smiled before brushing her hair back from her face and letting it fall down her back. She realized she had spoken without being prompted and flushed.

Alex smiles and returns a compliment to her. “Not as beautiful as who’s wearing it.” He says. Seeing Caitlin blush, it takes him a second to remember his own rules. He smiles again, though it isn’t as warm and comforting as his last one. He pushes her back on the bed and straddles her, running a hand through her hair as he watches her eyes go wide. “Hmm, I won’t punish you for that one.” He tells her. “It’s rude not to thank a person for a gift.” He tugs at the choker to make sure it’s secure before moving his hand down to her chest and rubbing against it.

“I’m glad you like it though. Because you will be wearing your collar at all times.” He slides down a little and leans in to give Caitlin a kiss. He bites her lower lip harshly, and tastes the bit of blood from the cut. “After all, it would be wrong for my pet to walk around without something to remind her of who she belongs to.”

Caitlin looked at him and then whimpered as he kissed her and then bit on her bottom lip enough to draw blood. His pet? She looked at him, eyes questioning and then relaxed back against the bed, leaning up and capturing his lips. She kissed him slowly and started to use her tongue and mouth to draw him closer, her body pressing against him, spurring his advances. SHe could feel the heated pleasure in her sex, and knew she was hot and ready for more. His milder punishments weren't so bad but when he was angry, it fueled his punishments as it had last night. Tonight she hoped wouldn't be so bad.

Drawing back from his lips, her gaze lifted to his eyes and she pressed her body against him, tempting him wordlessly.

He can feel the passion in her kiss and the way she moves. He gasps when he feels her push her body against him, practically begging for more. “Mm, pet is an appropriate word for you, isn’t it?” He asks with a groan. “My little pet is so eager, she must be in heat.” He mutters as he moves a hand between her legs and gives her mound a tight squeeze. “Just how wet are you? Do you even need a cock, or will anything do?” He pushes her panties to one side as he pushes a finger deep into her sex to feel her.

“Just how badly do you want it?” He whispers to her as he works his finger in and out of her, moving up to circle her clit before dipping back down. He kisses Caitlin as he fingers her, his lips pressing roughly against hers. “I want to hear you say it.” He practically growls in her ear, biting at the lobe again. Maybe he would make her wear earrings, just so he could pull on them. “Tell your master how much you want his cock.” He finishes, squeezing her clit between two fingers before he starts to softly rub it.

She gasped as he slid a finger into her body and bit back a moan. Caitlin found herself nearly gasping and he had barely done a thing. And then he started to touch that spot between her legs that had her practically dripping. She was hot and bothered and ready for more, god help her. "I want it...ah....Oh god. I want your...your cock. I want it inside of me...mmmm..." She closed her eyes. "I want it bad sir. So bad," she whispered, panting and trying her hardest to keep herself from orgasm. She wanted to savor what he was doing, watned to enjoy it before he got rough. "That feels so good," Cait whispered. "So good...Oh please sir, let me feel it...take me...fuck me...are those the words you want to hear?" she asked panting softly, rubbing against him. "Because I do...I want it...God help me I do..."

At her words, Alex pushes his finger into her harder and faster before adding a second one to it. His thumb starts to work her clit as he drives her closer. He wanted to watch her orgasm from his fingers alone. He laughs at her words, shaking his head as he whispers to her again. “God can’t help you now.” He tells her. With his other hand, he reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra. He pulls at it, forcing her to lift her arms up as he pulls it off and throws it behind him. He brings the hand back, aggressively grabbing at her breasts. He closes around a nipple, twisting and pulling it as his fingers start to move deep inside her pussy, rubbing against the walls. At one point, rubbing against her, she jolts, her back arching. “Oh, you liked that one didn’t you?” He asks as he moves his finger in search of that spot again while he moves the hand on her chest to her other breast.

Caitlin cried out as he didn't let up and then closed her eyes tightly, arching against him when he hit that spot again. She panted and then her whole body seemed to reach it's pinnacle. With a sharp cry, she clenched, trying to ward it off before drawing back. "Oh! I can't...I can't..." she shuddered and then exploded, Her nerves went hot, her inner muscles milked his fingers and her pussy flooded. She whimpered and gave a sharp cry, her eyes shutting tight as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

"Can't what?"He asks her as his fingers work faster. He rubs her clit, her breast, and that sensitive spot deep inside her all at once. Finally he manages to reach his goal, driving the girl over the edge and into a loud and powerdul orgasm. His movements slow down now to just touching her softly as her body rocks through its climax. When it's over he sets her down on the bed and stands up, smiling at the work of art before him. "Did you enjoy that?"He asks. You can consider it a special gift from your master. As Caitlin starts to recover, Alex grabs a large black bag that he brought with him earlier today and sets it on the bed. "Now the fun can begin."He says with an odd sense of joy in his voice.

Caitlin looked at him bleary eyed, unable to answer his question and just closed her eyes, trying to find the ability to breathe again. Her eyes slowly open when she feels the weight of something on the bed and saw a black bag and then brushed her hair back, wiping sweat from her brow before sitting up on her elbows, watching him and remaining silent. It reminded her of her grandmother saying a child should be seen and not heard. Of course she and the old lady hadn't gotten along very well but his command to not speak unless prompted reminded her of it. Even so, she couldn't help but let the question bubble from her lips.

"What's in the bag?" she asked and then turned her green gaze toward him, watching him with curiousity and perhaps a bit of apprehension before looking once more to the bag.

"To curious to remember the rules are you? I suppose I got this in time then." He tells her as he pulls the first toy from the bag. There was no mistaking the ball gag for something else. the small ball attached to the straps waved around freely. "Lets see if this keeps you quiet, shall we?"He asks as he moves over to her. Alex pushes her hair to the side as he moves the gag in place. He pulls it tight, making sure there isn't room for slipping before stepping back.

"That's perfect, wouldn't you agree?" Caitlin, of course unable to answer, simply nods to him instead. "Good, then we can move on to your next present." From the bag he pulls out an odd shaped black rubber toy. The tip was narrow, moving up to a ball like middle before ending in a wide stump. "Do you know what this is?" He asks Caitlin. "Point to what it's used for."

At the ball gag, her eyes widened and she winced as he put it in her mouth and then he was taking out something she hadn't ever seen before. It was oddly shaped, and it didn't like the sort of thing to be put inside a person. It was no doubt a sex toy that she had never before seen. Not that she had had much experience looking at sex toys. She shook her head and then slowly pointed to her pussy. Surely that was the only place to put something like that and then her eyes widened as he shook his head and then she pointed to her ass. Surely not and when he didn't make any movement, her eyes widened and then she moved her hands back, trying not to think about how much that was going to hurt. It didn't seem feasible.

Back
Top Bottom