Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Canon Roleplay over Skype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

I'm hankering for some good canon roleplay, namely Bleach or several others!

At the moment I am looking to play Gremmy Thoumeaux from Bleach across other canon Bleach females! I am however open to playing Gremmy in crossovers with other canon universes as well as OC characters and settings and am happy to adapt Gremmy to the different settings! I am happy with roleplaying with male characters but only in a non-sexual capacity, I am fine however with sexual scenes featuring males who transform or are transformed into women.

Other canons that I am familiar with are:
Anime/Manga: Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Gundam, Pokemon, Zero no Tsukaima, Love Hina, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, Onegai Teacher, Ah my Goddess, Vandread, Gurren Lagan, Kill La Kill and Read or Die!

Games: Ace Attorney, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Skullgirls, Blazblue, Borderlands, Warcraft, Starcraft, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Mass Effect and Shin Megami Tensei.

Other: Star Wars, Marvel and DC Comics.

I am happy to play almost any type of roleplay, romantic, comedic, horror, adventurous or just downright smutty. I enjoy smut and love to include it but am happy to do and greatly enjoy story driven roleplays as well! These are some ideas that I have but I love to hear new ones!

Canon: Gremmy begins his rampage across Soul Society! Who can stop him? And at what cost?

Canon/AU: Gremmy's powers get to his head and he begins to think that he might make for a better Quincy leader than Juha Bach, what fellow Sternritter will he lay low or bring to his side as he aims for the top?

Gremmy doubts or sees evil in Juha Bach's leadership and turnscoat to help the Shinigami in their war against the Quincy. The process of how Gremmy changes his mind can be a rich story in and of itself, a redemption arc of sorts.

Crossover: Gremmy's imagination reaches new worlds as he imagines them entirely or at least an ability to enter them at a whim! Will Gremmy change when he meets these new worlds? Become a better person? A hero? Or will he become worse and bring entire new worlds to heel with his powers?

OC: Gremmy is a non-distinct peasant boy or young man in an OC world who discovers his newfound ability and begins to exercise it for others good or for his own lust or evil amusement.

Finale Notes:

Just be polite and respectful when OOC and lets have a good time!

For my more comprehensive list of canons that I am familiar with and kinks please visit my f-list profile: https://www.f-list.net/c/gremmy%20thoumeaux-

If you are interested please send me a PM and we can exchange Skype details!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom