Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm looking for long term RP partners! [FxM or FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elodie

Planetoid
[/b]Hello, I joined the site earlier this month and am on the lookout for long term male or female RP partners. I enjoy well developed plots and am looking for a good balance between story and smut. There are a few fetishes and kinks I will not act out: under 18, death, anything bathroom related, abuse, and bestiality. That being said, I don’t mind role playing with hybrid characters as long as they retain more human characteristics. Dominant and submissive role-play doesn't bother me as long as it’s free from abuse, and I enjoy both roles. I dislike god-modding and partners who try to control your character. PM me or leave a comment on this thread with any questions you may have!

At the moment, I have a few RP ideas in mind. Feel free to make suggestions! There are a lot of other scenarios I enjoy, but these are the ones I have stories for. If you have a story idea feel free to list it in the thread.

Virtual Reality [MxF or FxF]: A completely immersive virtual reality game is going to be released for the first time! Our characters are both beta testers. Neither person knows the other in real life, but they befriend each other and form a two person team. Seeing as this is an RPG, your character can look completely different in the game. They can be a different age, gender, or race! Obstacles await them in a world full of bugs, glitches, and unknown identities.

Medieval[MxF or FxF]: One of our characters is the royal heir to a kingdom whose parents are urging him/her to find a spouse. Several men and women have been brought to the palace as potential suitors. None of the citizens know what the royal heir looks like, so one of their closest servants is taking on that role in the public’s eye. There are rumors of spies in court due to conflict with a neighboring territory. Basically, one of us would be working undercover to eliminate any suitors with ill intentions toward the crown. The other character can be innocent or guilty.

Post-Apocalyptic[MxF or FxF]: This RP idea was inspired by the Fallout games. We could act as original characters within the game universe, or makeup our own story from scratch. I’m open to other plot ideas but already have one in mind. Central Texas is ruled by an imperialistic government that’s trying to gain control of the surrounding areas. Slave trade is one of the main sources of income. My character is a spy from south Texas (it seems like a fun setting, imagine all the wildlife) smuggling people to the north for freedom. If you’re interested, I’ll tell you more through PMs.

Con Artist[MxF or FxF]: One of us will act as a con artist who charms wealthy individuals for money. If you choose to take on that role your reasoning for doing so can be anything you choose. This will be set in modern times.

Entertainment: We were given parts as characters on a show. Due to the shooting location, we’re living in the same apartment complex while it’s under development.

-Note: Don’t give too much of your character’s back-story away if you like to create character sheets. I have more fun learning things through story development. Also, I will only participate in RPs on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom