Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DM / GM RP - looking for female / herm character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melandrey

Planetoid
IDEA IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.

Forewarning:

This is probably going to be a fairly hefty post seeing as I have several concepts to explain as well as outlining the character and the starting point for the plot I have in mind. If you’re not willing to actually read the whole thing then you’re probably not the type of person I’m looking for to play out this idea with.

As such I will ignore any responses that make it sound like you have not read what I wrote here - Thank you for actually taking the time to do so.

However to save some of you some time:

Don't read on if:

Non-con isn't an option (there is consensual as well)
You don't like using stats and dice rolls (very little of it, but there is some)
You want to play a male or male-based character.
You want to play more than one character
You want to use a pre-made character.
One last thing - I use thread ONLY for this. As the need to edit is quite probable. As is the need (for me) to back reference.
THESE ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE.

Still got your attention? The rest of the post is in the spoiler below.

Introduction:

So as the thread title states I’m looking to GM/DM a game for one player which includes a little bit of a systems style element (dice rolls to determine events etc.) as well as acting as a plot line and giving rise to many smutty scenes of varied natures. Often these scenes will be the result of your character losing a fight and then being raped or coerced into sex by the person / monster that beat her - as well as her having the chance to return that favor if you win. Yes this does mean non-con and sex with vaguely humanoid monsters (we can talk about removing the monsters bit) but never animals. There will also be con scenes (if you opt into them) with a range of NPCs.

If you are not interested in a character with stats and using a dice based system (a VERY simple one) for deciding some events then you may as well stop reading now.

For those of you who are still interested I’ll explain more. It’s a fantasy genre roleplay that involves number determined combat as well as a more typical ‘describe you think and do’ roleplaying element. You’ll be playing a character while I control the rest of the world and the NPCs as well as guiding you through the story. I won’t actually have a character of my own as such, but everyone and everything that interacts with your character is decided by me. So again – if you like a more equal say in your roleplay plots and outcomes, this probably isn’t for you. However, if you like to have a story you don’t know the ending of unfold around you, then by all means keep reading.

The setting:

By a fantasy setting I mean a medieval like time period with a more ‘unrealistic’ feel to it, with the inclusion of concepts such as monsters, fantastical races such as elves and dwarves as well as some minor magic. The roleplay will be set on a (yet unnamed) single large continent which spans various different biomes such as snow-capped mountains, arid deserts, rolling grass plains, to wild tropical rainforests. Your character will have a chance to explore all of these as well as meet the inhabitants, alongside a more typical ‘urban castle’ style feel in various towns and villages that you come across.

Your character:

You will be playing as a single character, a young woman or hermaphrodite. Your character will be at least 15 years old as per site rules, but preferably no older than 24. I am not too strict on her race or background – so things like Nekos, Furries, Humans, elves are all fine, as well as various skills she as picked up over her life so far can be included. However: This is under the circumstance that these choices do NOT provide her some racial advantage over the other creatures in this world and neither can she be some grotesque monster herself. This means things like shape-shifters, vampires, werewolves or tentacle girls are not things I will allow you to play as. If unsure – ask.

You will write your own characters background in terms of her family, who she worked for and doing what during her childhood as well as a bio in terms of her appearance and personality and of course name. You may use a picture if you like for appearance so long as it shows all of her body and I’m not having to guess at things that I can’t see – that or you fill the blanks by describing with words.

The plot:

Your character will be exiled from her home world through a magical portal due to the crime she has either committed or been accused of falsely (your choice). There is no known way back but she has been told on the off chance she returns she will be killed on the spot. So now without a home or many possessions she has to make her way out into the wide new (and rather strange) world and find her place in it. How she does that and where she ends up will depend entirely on the choices you make for her.

How the game plays:

Most of the time the game was work just the same way as a normal RP, with the exception that you don’t know what is going to happen as such when you act. For example: If you can see a door then nothing stops you from walking up to that door and attempting to open it – but you can’t state categorically that you open it and go inside. For all you know that door is locked and for that matter you / your character does not know what is on the inside. So what you would do is say “Character X puts her hand on the doorknob and twists, pushing as she does to open the door”. Making no mention of her actual success or failure.

Then In my next post I will tell you first if that attempt succeeded (in that case of opening a door, usually yes, but this is just a simple example – the principle applies to more complex actions) and if so, what she can now see/hear/smell on the other side of the door. If not and it is locked, you can attempt to find another way around or through the door or stop trying – that is up to you. So the next thing you’ll want to know probably is how I decide in a fair way if you did manage it or not…

When you write your character you will also assign some attribute points into some predetermined categories that will be used to determine both combat and some non-combat events which require a certain type of physical or mental skill to overcome. Combat and non-combat events use the same system but often rely on different attributes to complete the action you attempted, these attributes are as follows and will cover almost all actions you could think of trying in some way. If you are familiar with this type of game you’ll know what I mean by this, but if unsure ask and I will give examples.

Strength & Endurance
Speed & Dexterity
Intelligence & perception
Charm & Reasoning

How events are decided: (Reading this is optional, but may help you understand how to play the game better In a way that makes you likely to do better).

When you suggest an action for your character I will read it, consider the plausibility of it, and then assign a difficulty value as well as choose the stat that best fits the task. You will then roll a dice with the same number of sides as the value of your attribute (the forum has a built in function for this) and if you equal or surpass the difficulty value then you attempt succeeds. Example:

You are attempting to kick down a wooden door, I’ve described it and you know it is only thin wood and is rotting at the edges. This would require strength to do, so it falls under the strength and endurance attribute. Given the state of the door it probably isn’t going to be very hard, so I set a difficulty value of 4. Your strength (as an example number) is 10 – so you roll a dice with ten sides. If the result you get is 4 or above, you kick it down successfully, if 3 or below, the door stays closed.

You should always bear in mind any consequences for failing (and succeeding for that matter) too as some solutions while they may work, will have unwanted side effects. For example kicking down that door will be loud, anyone nearby will hear you. The exact same is true for combat, an enemy will have a set difficulty value and in order to beat it you roll above its difficulty and win, lower and you lose. You also have the option to try and run to escape, or sneak past if it hasn’t yet seen you. And this brings my neatly onto my next section – the consequences of winning and losing.

Winning and losing fights:

Winning a fight is great; you will usually get some money, a little bit of loot and perhaps best of all you also have an opponent who is yours to do with whatever you wish. That could simply be to question them, leave them alone, or if really feeling abusive you could rape them as after all many opponents will force your character into sexual situations when you lose a fight, regardless of your characters preference. Yes, that means rape/ non-con. These will be male, female and futa/herm NPCs so even if you decide that your character will not be bisexual you do have to be willing to play out these scenes.

Made it through all of that and still interested?

Feel free to drop me a PM, we'll discuss kinks and your character on an individual basis as well as get your stats assigned.

Looking forwards to hearing from some of you, but please if you PM me make some effort, maybe say what type of character you'd like to play, or give me some kinks you're looking for... I get a lot of messages where I practically have to drag conversations out of people, so please, if you send me a one line message like 'Hey, still looking?' don't be surprised if I don't answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom