Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cure my boredom over yim aim or msn. (looking for f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detailedrp90

Banned
Banished
As the title states I am bored and looking for a female to entertain me lol. I only roleplay over messengers I believe with pms you aren't fully into the roles. If you send me a message don't just stop talking and disappear that is extremely annoying especially if I take the time to set up the scene and you never respond. I will do all sorts of pairings as long as they are human roles.. I am detailed and I will put in as much effort as you do so if your post start getting smaller mine will more than likely start to shrink as well. If you message me or pm me just let me know what you like I prefer someone open minded but I understand that people have their limits. Seriously though don't just disappear talk to me if you don't like it I can easily change it. Here is my f-list you don't really have to read it since most of it is under yes lol but feel free to take a look.https://www.f-list.net/c/detailedrp90/ everything under maybe could be worked into the role just let me know what it is you want.
My names for messengers
Yahoo : Nickrd90@yahoo.com
AIM : Detailedrp90
Msn: basebllkid12@hotmail.com
If your wanting to roleplay over msn send me a pm first because I'm not logged into it but yahoo and aim you will get a quick response. I'm 23 I don't care about your age as long as your over 18. I will not do underage even in a roleplay. So send me a message and let's get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom