Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sispuppet's Big Ole Request Thread (MxF) (Updated July 15, 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sispuppet

Star
My F-list.

Hello all, I'm new to this forum, but I've been doing erotic roleplays for over a year now (I’ve been doing non-erotic ones even longer). I enjoy writing out longer, detailed stories that feature plenty of build up and plot mixed in with the sex. Smut gets boring and repetitive, so often there will be at least an equal amount of plot as there is sex (quite a few times, there will even be more plot). I tend to prefer writing stories that feature a taboo aspect, and especially ones where the man is in a position of power over the woman. If you look through my f-list, control and dominance tends to be a primary theme. I also tend to put a bit of myself in my characters, usually just little personality traits like the occasional bit of awkwardness, or giving other people nicknames. Nothing listed under the fave or yes category is required, but a no tends to be a hard no.

Posting/Schedule: My preferred methods for posting go like this. My favorite is using Google docs, since it’s easy to edit and read while remaining private. After that is using emails, then posting on threads, and lastly is using private messages. I’m not opposed to using PM’s, but I prefer using it for quick communication instead of the main place to work on the story. Generally, my goal is about 2-3 paragraphs (about 250 - 400 words) per post, but that's not a set limit. There may be times where there isn't that much to say, and there may be times where I end up going well beyond that (especially when writing intros). If I feel like there’s more you can add, then I will usually try to provide constructive criticism and ask that you do. I’m happy with you doing the same, so don’t hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can change or improve on. That’s how I get better, after all. I understand that schedules can be pretty hectic. I know mine is. I have a girlfriend, a hectic week of errands, and I work on Saturdays and Sundays from 1800 EST to 0600 EST. Funny enough, this is usually when I have the most time to actually work on my stories. My goal is at least one post a day, but usually I’ll do more. If I won’t be able to post at least once on a given day, then I try to let you know. I do expect the same courtesy of course.

With all that said, here is a list of some ideas that I've been having. Anything marked in red, I am craving. Anything in gray, I’m not currently interested in doing.

General Ideas:

1. Teacher/student: A classic, and for good reason. This one has so many directions it can go in. I could the devilish teacher in a catholic school who has some dark intentions for my innocent, naive student. Alternatively, the student is trying to seduce me. She is normally an intelligent young woman but has taken to acting as though she needs help to have more time with me. One that I've done previously and had a lot of success with is that the teacher and student act as though they despise each other to hide a mutual attraction. (Not interested at the moment.)

2. Preacher's daughter/farm girl/sheltered: This one is to explore a favorite fantasy of mine. The girl has always lived an innocent life. Her parents neglected to teach her about any adult subject matters at all. Now I step in, and mold her to suit my desires. Not knowing better, she goes along with it, wanting to learn more about the pleasures she's receiving. (This is most fun if mixed with other stories.)

3. Post apocalypse: The world has ended. There are small settlements of humanity scattered around the globe. The areas outside of these communities are often full of peril. Slavers, bandits, cannibals, and that's just the humans. There are other things out there that people refuse to talk about. The "cities" aren't much better. Many have mandated breeding centers requiring those capable to go there for the purpose of repopulating the human race. Prostitution is now an openly encouraged act, and protection is considered a waste.

4. Pirates of the Sand, Sky, Sea or Space: Arr, I be liking me alliteration. In this case it depends on the setting. A fantasy setting might have my crew sailing a ship through the open sky, or across a vast desert. The sci fi one takes us into the great sea of stars. Either way, the main concept remains the same. The crew goes from one destination to another, taking captive any ship that catches their interest. One day they happen upon one with a very special passenger. (Not interested at the moment.)

Those are just some general story ideas, but I'm always eager to hear about other ones as well. If there's something that you think could work, but please let me know! Below I have stories involving incest, or taking place in established worlds. The above general ones can do the same.

Incest:
1. Daddy’s little tease – I always spoiled you. There is no denying that. New clothes whenever you want, redecorating your room multiple times to keep up with your changing tastes, and without fail, I always get you the exact birthday and Christmas present you ask for. It’s to the point where your mom says I spoil you more than her, but how could I resist my little girl? Unfortunately, that’s becoming true in a whole different way. I find myself looking at you, and thinking about you in ways that are inappropriate for a father. Your outfits aren’t helping at all. Whether they’re the cute little shorts with “Cheer!” printed on them, or that new bikini that you begged me to buy you, I can’t help but feel like you’re actually trying to get my attention in a very bad way. That’s all in my head though. It’s just a lack of attention from your mom that is making me overthink things, isn’t it? (Not interested at the moment.)

2. Your uncle’s favorite – I’ve been single for quite a while now. I used to date, and was even married once, but that went south fast enough to scare me off relationships for good. Now I live on my own in a house that’s way too big. My sister is dropping you off at the beginning of summer. Your parents are going to take a vacation on their own, just a sort of second honeymoon. It was decided that you would spend that time with me. I’m not sure whose idea it was, but we’re all happy about it. You love spending time with your uncle, and I love spoiling you silly. Of course the second I open the door to greet you, I realize that you’ve grown up since I last saw you. Oh, this is going to be a very long vacation.

3. Little sister’s teacher – You come into my room crying one day. Well, it seems you’ve found out that all your friends have at least kissed a boy by now, but you have never even been on a date. I ask what you expect me to do about that, so you explain. You want me to teach you how to be a perfect girlfriend. My initial response is to kick you out. That’s just ridiculous. When I sit down to think about it though, I start to realize that my bratty little sister isn’t so little anymore. If you want to learn all the things a girlfriend would need to do, well, I may just have to take a hands on approach to teaching you.

4. Meeting online: Brother/sister, or father/daughter is preferred here. The two characters meet and start chatting together in an online setting, completely unaware of who the other is. Things start to progress, and they begin to fall for each other. Eventually, things will come to a head when they meet, though maybe one finds out before that. I can see this as them meeting in a chat room, forum, or online game, but my preferred setup would be them meeting in Virtual Reality.

Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra:
1. Manual. Oral. Anal. Vaginal. Long ago, the four sex acts lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Assholes attacked. Only the sex goddess, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed her most, she vanished. A hundred years passed and my sister and I discovered the new sex goddess, a beautiful girl named Anne. And although her pussy is tight, she has a lot to learn before she's ready to fuck anyone. But I believe that Anne can save the world.

3. Me, a firebending soldier during Aang's 100 year isolation. You, a water tribe member who wandered off too far from home. A recent battle has left me stranded and wounded when you come across me. I should arrest you, or even strike you down, but I am in no condition to fight. I expect you to run away, maybe even attack me yourself. Instead you make your way closer, healing me with your own bending. I don't know what compelled you to take this course of action, but it is the first step to forming a friendship and perhaps something more.

3. Republic city is not the only place where the equalists are active. All across the world, we are making our stand, fighting to end the oppression brought on by the benders. You are the only child of a powerful and rich Earth kingdom aristocrat who I have taken hostage so I may demand the release of prisoners.

4. I am an air nomad traveling the world in search of knowledge. Well, I claim it is for knowledge, and there is some truth to that. Really though, I simply like to travel to different places and sample the local flavor. I have stopped in your home now, and set my sights on you. Are you an eager participant, readily teaching me the ways your people do things, or are you more resistant to my charms? Perhaps you give me an actual challenge, rebuffing my advances which only serves to motivate me more.

Pokemon:
1. We're rivals, traveling the land separately, but occasionally meeting up, or bumping into each other and testing our skills. Due to our competitive natures, we tend to take everything we do extremely seriously, and often bet on our success. Lately though, I've been noticing your body more thanks to our time apart. As such, I decide to use our battles for some extra fun. You'll accept any bet I make after all.

2. A Poké version of a kidnapping. Your father is one of the top professors in the world. We hold you hostage in the hopes of forcing him to do some work for us. An odd twist ends up occurring though, you ask to join. I'm reluctant at first, but soon you prove that you have what it takes to become a member of Team Burst.

Long plots/Anime/Other fandoms
These are stories that I want to do which I expect to be a lot longer than usual ones and have a lot more emphasis on action and story than on sex.

Accel World West: In the future, people are linked directly to the internet through a device called the neuro-link. They can check their emails, control their accounts, conduct classes and meetings, and do pretty much everything else from an interface only the person can see. It’s become so essential to life, that a little over twenty years ago, it became standard for children to have it placed in them as soon as they were born. That’s where brain burst comes in. There are a few rules concerning brain burst. First, it can only be installed in someone who has had a neuro-link since birth. Second, it can only be installed by directly linking with someone who already has brain burst installed, and even then, it may not necessarily work. Each person can only attempt to install the program in someone once, whether it succeeds or fails. The most important rule is Burst Points. BP is needed to use any Brain Burst functions. If a person’s BP reaches zero, then the program is uninstalled, and the person forgets Brain Burst ever existed. The program cannot be reinstalled ever. Using Brain Burst, players are able to access a game called Accel World, where they use their mech like avatars to do battle with other people to gain BP and go up in rank. The highest ranked players, those at level nine, are called Kings. When one king defeats at five others, the player reaches rank 10 and wins the game. So it’s a story set in the Accel World universe, but uses all new characters and takes place in the US instead of Japan. I’d prefer if you have some knowledge of the series already, but it’s not required.

Anachron Online: In this world, the past and future have collided. Magic has reawakened, empowered by technology long lost and not yet understood. All around, adventurers gather to scavenge and hunt in an attempt to better understand this world, and more importantly, to survive. Dark forces gather. Monsters are a constant and real danger, with many of the most powerful needing many people to stand a chance against them. This is the world of Anachron Online, the current number one MMORPG which makes use of virtual reality to make the players feel like they’re actually there. Just one problem though. Now they are! Trapped in the world of the game, the players must struggle to survive in a game where everything has become far too real. So this one is based off series like Sword Arts Online, or Log Horizon, but with our own MMO and rules.

Super Sentai/Power Rangers: The Virtuox empire is invading. A deadly group of monsters with the power to travel through and conrtol many types of electronics. Only the Cyber Patrol, and elite group of defenders can keep the world safe from them. There are five members to start with, three men and two women, plus a support staff that assists them from Cyber Command. This one will require playing multiple characters.

Furry/Gijinka VR: Fursona Online, a huge and controversial game. In it, everyone designs an animal based character to play out their lives. There's many servers with different game modes. The most popular by far is Predator Vs. Prey. The character's side is decided for them based on which animal they choose to play as. The prey try to find food and fortify defenses and escape routes while the predators attempt to hunt them down. Some predators take it too far, toying with their prey in different ways before finishing them off. This setting has a lot of potential, I think. It can be combined with some of the other story ideas (trapped in an MMO, family members not realizing who the other is) with plenty of original stuff for its own, including multiple characters.

Those ones listed are just what I have full ideas for. There's plenty of worlds I would love to do stories in though. Dresden Files, Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Kamen Rider, Doctor Who, SMT/Persona, Super heroes, and probably more that I'm forgetting.

That should be just about everything. I hope to hear back soon! :)

RE: My requests (MXF).

Bump. Added my F-list, and edited to include some more information about my writing style, schedule, etc.

RE: Sispuppet's Big Ole Request Thread (MxF) (Now with more story ideas!)

Bumped with new ideas and updated f-list!

RE: Sispuppet's Big Ole Request Thread (MxF) (Now with more story ideas!)

Bumped, now with a Furry VR RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom