Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM [ONLINE] Lit / Longterm (Smutty Writing Samp. Added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aries

Moon
I'm going to try to keep this fairly simple, it's been a while since I've had a really good roleplay. I'm looking for something that isn't purely smut, but actually has a decent storyline to it, and some skilled writing. I'm looking for at least a few paragraphs per post, decent spelling and grammar, and in third person.

While I don't want the -entire- rp to be smut, I'm happy having plenty of it involved. Basically, I want a long term rp with a plot and tasteful adult scenes that make sense in the story, and leave me wanting more, not just a hit and run poorly written sex scene. Got me?

As far as the whole dom/sub/seme/uke/top/bottom thing, I would generally prefer to switch off and be a bit more realistic. If I'm writing basically the same scene over and over because my partner just lays there and takes it, I'll get bored quickly.

I like darker themes, believable drama, hurt/comfort, abuse, etc. Pms preferred. I'm happy to play multiple characters and pairings as well.

Loose Ideas / Pairings / Themes / Plots:

Plots for each of these below, in order.

Gangster x Debtor (or debtor's son)
Artist x Model/Prostitute
Rich man x Thief
Pirate x Stowaway
Popular Boy x Outcast
Human x Android/Alien

Vampires / Demons / Hunters / Priests / Etc. - I'm okay with fantasy, but a bit picky with it.
Space Pirates / Sky Pirates / Steampunk / Cyberpunk

Fandoms- Homestuck, Harry Potter (ocs only), Adventure Time (aged up), Edd x Kevin from Ed,Edd,n'Eddy, ask if you have a craving, but I tend to prefer original to fandom.
- Currently doing a Hiccup/JackFrost rp

Plots- (just some loose ideas) (NOTE!! : Plosts with '!' next to the number means I alreayd have one of that plot. I may accept more than one, but if you see that I have three rps with that plot, maybe pick a different one?)

1. After hard times hit the country, organized crime runs a large city on the coast, keeping the right pockets lined to keep money flowing and the city alive. The man running things is known for not being someone you'd want to cross. After several months of owing, he sends his boys to collect on a debt. To his surprise, what his underlings bring back isn't money, but the debtor's son, who has been offered up to 'work off' the debt in any way he can. The boss isn't one to take anything other than cash payment, but the kid doesn't look like he's a day over sixteen (age optional), and already has a number of bruises and scars he knows his men didn't put there. Reluctantly, he takes him in.

2. An artist is stuck in a rut, requiring one last piece, his very best work, before submitting a set to a gallery, he just can't seem to find his inspiration. With rent due and a serious need to finish the set and sell to the gallery, the more pressure he's under, the worse the block gets, until finally he comes across the perfect model. The man's just standing there on the corner, waiting for.. something or someone. The artist approaches him asking if he can hire him before realizing he barely has enough to cover his rent, much less food. The 'model' sees an opportunity to get off the street for a while and makes a proposal. If the artist will give him a place to sleep and a few meals, he'll do whatever the hell is asked of him.

3. A teen ends up on the street and after a few months of roughing it and finding that being homeless isn't so easy, he decides to break into a ritzy looking house under the impression that the owner is away on vacation. The owner comes home early to find the teen crashing on the couch, and a bag stuffed with valuables to take with him when he leaves. The homeowner isn't pleased, but the teen doesn't look like street life it treating him well, and he doubts jail would leave him any better off, so he offers him a deal, a place to stay and no police involvement, if the teen will keep up the house and provide his company.

4. After a mix up with the police, a young man is wanted for a crime he claims to be innocent of. In fear of being hanged, he escapes onto a large ship in the port, stowing away below deck. To his horror, and only after they've set sail, he finds the ship he's hiding on isn't a trade ship like he thought, but a pirate ship. Being caught with a crew of men who rarely see the shore, or the women on it, he finds himself in a tight spot, given the option to jump ship, or be a plaything for the crew. At least, until the ship's chef asks if he can cook, and takes him on as an assistant, if only to keep him from a much worse fate.

5. This could really be any number of plots, but here are a few to get ideas going:
A. He'd always been popular, a sports star, and now at a good college on a football scholarship. Too bad his roomate is a total loser. Unfortunately that total loser seems to have a good grip on his studies, and the popular kid's going to need a tutor if he's going to be able to continue his athletic career.
! B. That kid had always been an oddball, the artsy type, and just a bit too effeminate. It wasn't unusual to see him getting shit from his classmates, and in highschool things only get worse when rumor spreads that he's gay. The popular crowd is especially harsh, one upping each other on who can get the most entertainment out of the fag until it starts getting out of hand. He'd always gone along with the crap his friends got him into, usually it was just drinking and partying, but the stuff they were doing to this boy was getting to be too much, but sticking up for him would threaten his status as one of the most popular boys in school, and not going along with it would start rumors that the outcast wasn't the only fag... what could he do?

6. Dragged along by a friend/coworker, a well to do business man finds himself in an upscale club, well known for it's back rooms where patrons can have any dancer on the menu. He plans just just get drinks and enjoy the show, until he recognizes his childhood friend on stage. With no other way to get his attention, he buys him for the night. This could go a few directions, maybe he starts visiting him regularly or trying to talk him out of that line of work, maybe he offers him a job to get him out of there, maybe the friend is trying to leave, but is an addict and having a hard time leaving his supplier in the club= any number of outcomes.

7. A college student is on his way home from an evening class (or after school job) and passes by an ally on his way back to his apartment. A low groan comes from the ally, and he noticed a crumpled figure in the ground. He almost leaves, assuming it's one of the many homeless that litter the street, but when he sees blood he can't just abandon the guy. He checks on him, but can't get much more out of him than grumbles about 'no hospitals' and 'no cops', so he does the only thing he can- he takes the guy home and cleans him up.
Stranger could be a teen that got on the wrong side of a gang, a junkie trying to get out, or maybe something more scifi- an alien that escaped the government or a bio-experiment that got away- you pick it.

___ Newer plots below: _____

8. I politician is running for the presidency when a reporter gets something on him that could ruin his chances. Without any other way to keep him quiet, the politician hires someone to take the reporter out of the picture. The 'hitman' kidnaps the reporter, taking him somewhere quiet to kill him, but something changes his mind. Maybe the reporter offers his services in any way the hitman wants in exchange for his life being spared, maybe the hitman simply can't bring himself to kill the other and instead just keeps him captive until the election ends- This plot is open for a more sexual/darker plot line if preferred.

9. In a world where androids are common among the wealthy (think Chobits or Almost Human) a college student thinks he's majorly lucked out when he finds one for sale cheap on ebay. A week later when it arrives, he's surprised to find the android is anatomically correct and dressed in leather. When he powers it on, it seems fairly normal, although it's clear it was programed to be a sex-bot. It's AI is more advanced than he would have expected, but more surprising is that it's not only a sex bot, but it's programmed to be dominant. What happens when it develops feelings, and those feelings don't take well to rejection?

RE: MxM Lit/AdvLit Request // ONLINE

TURN OFFS AND ONS:

NO::

Furries
Piss
Scat
Vomit
Excessive Blood (vampirism is alright)
Diapers/baby-fication/children/infants
Pregnancy of any sort
Beastiality
Excessive violence- limb removal/teeth-nailpulling/etc
Forced weightloss/gain
Giantism/micro/macro

YES::

Basically everything that's commonly accepted
Anal
Oral
Toys
Blackmail
Public
S/M themes
Bondage
Multiple partners/penetration
Hurt/Comfort
Soft and sweet or rough and complicated, just keep it interesting!

If you're into something, don't be shy, I'm pretty open minded and willing to try stuff. Just give me a heads up. 'u'

POST SAMPLE // FREE SMUT ::

This is a post from an rp I have going currently, My character is Luca, theirs is Sunny. In the story currently, Sunny is seated in Luca's lap, nude, and attempting to play the cello. The pair are playing a game, Luca is attempting to distract him from his playing, if Sunny misses three notes, or cums before he reaches the end of the song, Luca wins. If he can play properly and hold back until the end of the song, Sunny wins. Loser has to do anything the winner asks for the rest of the evening. The only limitation is that Luca cannot touch Sunny below the waist, as such, he turns to elaborate descriptions to try to win:

"Maybe I'll blind fold you and take my time exploring your body, finding every sweet spot you have..." He suggested softly, his hands moving to Sunny's shoulders, massaging as his lips moved over Sunny's ear, "Then exploit them until you're absolutely shaking with need-" His hands slid down Sunny's back and around his ribs, moving slowly to begin with and slower still as they reached his stomach, creeping towards his waist. "I'll have you begging me for it, Sunny, until you're stumbling over your words- I might even film it, you have no idea how sexy you look on camera." He said roughly, fondly remembering the video he'd taken on Halloween. "And when you're finally trembling under me, unable to put words together- let alone thought- I'll fuck you so hard you'll be seeing stars. I'll aim for that spot that makes you quiver at my touch-" his hands were barely moving now, sliding down his stomach on either side of Sunny's erection without quite touching as they neared the limit that Sunny had set. "I'm sure by that point I'll be struggling to hold back, Just like I am now-" He said, grinding his own growing erection against Sunny, wishing he hadn't bothered to get dressed. "But I'll manage, until you're moaning so loud that we'll have to use the blindfold as a gag to keep from waking the entire floor- until you cum so hard it nearly hurts and you make an absolute mess of yourself... And I'll cum with you, Sunny, I'll fill you up and leave you breathless." He described heatedly, taking a moment to trail his tongue over the shell of Sunny's ear, "And when it's all over, and your body is aching and your head is still spinning with pleasure... We'll do it all over again."

Luca laughed as Sunny moaned, the cello breaking melody once again. "That's two... one more mistake and I win, Sunny... but you're putting up quite a fight, aren't you?" He questioned, moving one hand between them to undo his pants. "You could give in, let me win- you know you'll enjoy it anyway..." He pulled his erection free stroking it against Sunny's back so there was no mistake left in Sunny's mind about what he was doing, "Nn... It feels good Sunny, don't you want to feel it? My touch? Or... this?" He moved his hand, grinding himself against Sunny's lower back, this time without the fabric being in the way. "Why are you fighting so hard, hmm? Could it be that there's something you want to do to me?" He asked in Sunny's ear. He shifted, moving out from behind Sunny and taking a seat on the coffee table in front of him instead. "If you win, if you could do anything to me... to this body..." He said as he removed his shirt and tossed it aside, "What would it be, I wonder?" He questioned as as he made him self comfortable, legs spread slightly and erection resting against his abs. "Maybe you just like the idea of having me in your control, hmm? What will you do? Push me to my knees? Maybe grab some of my own ties from my closet and bind my wrists behind my back so I have to do everything with my tongue? Bury your fingers in my hair and have me blow you until you can hardly stand? Maybe you want to know how much of you I can swallow down, and if you can fill my throat so deeply I have no choice but to swallow... I wouldn't mind." He said, slowly stroking his length as he gave Sunny something to look at other than his sheet music.

"Does the thought of having me bound turn you on? Maybe you'll tie me to that chair, right there in the corner, so that my body is completely exposed to you... What will you do with me all tied up? Maybe you want to feel my tongue somewhere it's never been... have me slick you up and prep your tight hole with nothing but this..." He stuck his tongue out at Sunny with a wink, taunting him, "So that you'll be slick enough to straddle me, to slide my dick into you, letting gravity do most of the work as you take every last inch... before you ride me, hands on my shoulders, nails digging into my skin- would you leave your own marks, Sunny? Scratches over my shoulders when the pleasure builds so much you can hardly stand it? Until you tighten and spasm around me, shooting your load onto my..." He let out a low moan and rested both hands on the coffee table, trying to let himself cool down, "Onto my stomach? Is that how you'll mark me as yours? It would be hard for me to argue with your release on my skin as I lose control- maybe it'll happen just as your pulling off, I'll coat your entrance in white. Maybe, if I'm very lucky, you'll be embarrassed by what you've done to me, you'll blush that lovely shade of red you get and feel like you somehow need to make it up to me. You won't need to of course, but maybe you'll kneel between my legs, hands on my thighs as your tongue moves over my skin, cleaning up the mess you made before taking my still hard member into your mouth and drawing me to a climax a second time. Maybe you'll spend the night seeing how many times you can get me to lose it for you..." He stood, looking down at Sunny with a predatory gaze, "Or maybe I have it backwards... Maybe you want to be the one being ridden, to put it in me without having to be on top- is that why you're trying so hard at this? Are you afraid to ask? Do you want to be the one in the chair while I ride you? I would be willing... is that what you want?" He asked as he slowly advanced on Sunny, moving around the bow to sit next to him on the couch, "Do you want to see... how many times I can make you cum?" He whispered the last bit in Sunny's ear, pausing only to suck his ear lobe for a moment so that his breath would feel chilled on Sunny's wet and heated skin.

All posts are currently replied to, and I should be all caught up with all my roleplays. If you haven't heard from me, you've been overlooked, so please pm me if I owe you a post. 'u'

RE: MxM Lit/AdvLit Request // FULL

Hey everyone, I started a full time job with an hour and a half commute each way, so I'm really limited on time now. Posts will be slower, although I'm trying to keep up!

Open again, and with much more free time! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom