Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cougar/MILF Detective Agency

RPM

Star
The Cougar and MILF Detective Agency: As far as story lines go I recently have been reading a lot of my old young adult mystery books (Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, that sort of thing) as well as rewatching some old Inspector Gadget episodes from the 1980s on youtube. I recently had a plot twist pop into my head as a result of all this, what if a group of MILF/cougar type women were of a mindset for solving mysteries around the town they lived in? What kind of misadventures would they wind up in?

Perhaps they're a loosely organized group of mature women who like to solve mysteries? Or more formalized a group? If anyone is interested you're more than welcome to post in this thread, whether you are interested to be a one of the ladies, a villain of some sort, or perhaps a character that assists this group.

I've done some thinking and GM isn't the best way to go. I figure we can discuss plot points in the OOC thread I'll create and come to a consensus from there before playing. How's that?

"Quick gang, to the mystery mobile!" - Not Thae
"I think we should split up and look for clues" - Alura
"Would you do it for two milfy-snacks milfy-doo?" - RPM

:p

Nice. If interested there's an OOC chatter thread and a character thread for further discussion on those subjects.

I may join if I can play as one the bad milf's daughter and be some kind assistant for her mother.

Back
Top Bottom