Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving a literate, plot-heavy adventure! FxF preferred, MxF negotiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I'm looking for exactly what my title says. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but I really want plot over smut right now! (That being said I do want SOME smut, hence being on BMF at all)

I find I tend to lose interest in overly smutty roleplays fairly quickly, and I'd like something long term. My current regular roleplays have all been going for more than a year, and I'd like to add another one or two to that list! As a basic rule, smut should contribute to the plot, the character development, or at least be interesting.

I mainly am looking for FxF, and even if FxM I would prefer to write with another female author just as a matter of preference. If you're really amazing or think we would be very compatible you can try to convince me otherwise, of course.

As far as what I'm looking for plotwise, well the emphasis is on ADVENTURE here.

Ideally in a sci fi, steampunk or fantasy setting, I'd like our two ladies to be exploring new worlds, finding lost cities and hidden valleys and fighting monsters or aliens with some sort of overarching (although not too urgent) plot. I'm a sucker for romance and cute stuff leading up to smut, although that being said I love throwing some drama/misunderstanding/tension in the mix when it's called for.

In order of preference I like to roleplay over email (main preference pleaasee!!), then AIM (you'll have to remind me to log on) then PMs (Expect less replies because I can't write on my phone like I can with email)

Anyway, PM me if you think we'd be compatible, we can talk out a plot and characters and see if we can work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom