Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Odd Couple (Captain x Sentinel)

CaptainPeriwinkle

Super-Earth
This was it. The day had finally come for Kevin to move out of his parent's house and into his new home at the University. He was all of fourteen hours away from home, and he really couldn't be happier. All of his life, he was waiting for this moment, and he was giddy as he hugged his parents for the last time and embarked on his long journey. The drive was harsh, and he hadn't packed much. He was given an odd situation, he hadn't even met his roommates yet, but the dorms were full. It seems like he waited too long in order to put in the application. He had to turn to Craigslist to find an open room. Lucky enough, he found one that was pretty close to campus, cheap rent, and from the pictures online, it looked really nice! What could go wrong?

There were a few days until classes actually started, and Kevin had stopped somewhere along the way to sleep and grab a bite to eat before he was on the road again. He was going with a trunk full of clothes, a tiny air mattress, a few bedding items, and his backpack. He would be going light. Aside from that, he had been saving money for the last couple of years to sustain any habit he found himself in. This was a new beginning. He was cramped from being in that small town for so damn long, he was chomping at the bit to get going and get his life on the road.

After what seemed like forever, he pulled into the driveway of his new home. Getting out, he decided to check out the area. Opening the door, he crept in slowly. "Hello!" He called out with a smile. "My name is Kevin. Kevin Redd. I'm your new roommate here! They sent me a key and everything." He said, as he closed the door behind him. He was surprised, the place was huge! It was something out of a magazine or something. This was owned by the university? He hoped one of his roommates was home, he was looking forward to getting the bromance going!

RE: The Odd Couple

Cassie bid farewell to her parents before stepping into the bus that would in fact lead her to her new step in life: leaving her parents to set out with a stranger. Cassie had never been a friendly person. Being a goth as she was had never gotten her any friends but maybe that wasn't the only reason. Her red and fiery eyes probably told it, but she was a vampire. A shy and kind, lonesome vampire.

After getting off the bus wirh her bags, she sighed a the male who opened the door to her room. "So...I'll be living with a guy?" She asked herself, but the answer was quite obvious since he had his bags with him.

As soon as he entered inside and spoke to himself, Cassie stood behind him. "I am in fact going to live with you," she said shyly and shrugged. "But this place is huge for just the two of us...by the way, w-way...what's your name? I'm Cassie," she told him with a sweet blush.

"Uh, Kevin."

The boy said before dropping his bag hastily and holding his hand out to shake her hand. When it didn't seem like she wanted to touch him, he gave her a sheepish smile before picking his bag back up. He noticed a closed door at the end of the hallway, figuring that was storage or something, before he moved to an empty room in between the two rooms. The hallway was small, two bedrooms on one side, a bathroom across on the other. At the end of the hallway, another door that was closed.

Making his way towards that door, he tried to jostle the handle, finding that the door was indeed locked. Shrugging, he went back to his car, grabbing his remaining stuff and closing the front door behind him. His new living arrangment was like a little apartment. In a way, it was actually really nice and roomy. It was odd that it was co-ed, but he didn't really mind. Cassie was beautiful enough, maybe he could get to know her. She seemed a little bit reserved, that was understandable. He was a new person living just a room away. He hoped it wouldn't be too awkward, but in theory he'd be so focused on his studies that he wouldn't come into much contact with her.

As he set up his room, he thought back to her stutter. It was pretty cute, now that he actually thought about it. It took him nearly fifteen minutes to set up his meager bed and put his clothes in his tiny closet. His room seemed like the smallest of the rooms so far, and he was willing to bet that that third room was some kind of master bedroom or something.

"So. . ." Kevin started, rubbing the back of his neck. "What's the deal with that third room?" He said with another awkward laugh. He really was curious. Maybe after this they could watch T.V or enjoy the bright sun outside. It was a beautiful day after all.

Kevin was right, she wasn't eager to engage in physical contact. She she was just really shy and she hoped she wouldn't annoy him at all. Mostly because Kevin seemed like a nice and handsome boy.

As soon as he started unpacking his stuff and placing it in his room, she took her not-so-heavy bags and placed them inside her own. She was able to unpack a few pieces of clothes before Kevin started to talk to her, asking to her who would that bigroom belonged to. "I reall don't know Kevin....Maybe it is a room to place our bags...Don't know," she said with an unsure expression.

Just that moment, Elyse arrived the place in her car. She had managed to get a cheap place for a low ammount of money, and even though money was the least thing she had to worry about, she obviously wasn't plabning on spending all her money on a stupid and expensive residence.

Elyse then stepped inside the room and took out her sunglasses only to see Kevin and Cassie. "So...I guess I'll be sharin' this appartment with ya' two, huh? Well...honestly, it could be worse. My name is Elyse. You are...?" Elyse was totally the opposite from Cassie. She loved sports and had a more athletic figure and a brighter attitude. Not to say that Cassie wasn't in shape, she was just skinny. They were also different when it came to races, as she was a werewolf.

"Oh. That's my room!" She exclaimed happily, not even waiting for them to introduce. She took the key and opened the droom. She placed her bags there and sighed with her hands on her waist. "I guess I'll unpack later..."

He'd be living with two girls? It was the only thing that ran through Kevin's head when Elyse showed up. After Kevin introduced himself to her, she seemed to go off and do her own thing. Dropping her bag off and talking to herself before he looked back at Cassie and shrugged. It was quite odd and he knew his parents were going to have a fit if/when he told them that he was living with two girls! His parents barely trusted him as it stood anyway when they found out that he had taken two girls to prom. It wasn't anything like anyone made it out to be, but it was still a decent reputation that Kevin had back in high school.

Here was different though. Here at the university, no one knew who he was, and no one gave a fuck who he took to prom and what happened. He was just a freshman like everyone else here, and he was here to learn. He was paying the same amount as everyone else, even more if he factored in those who were here on scholarships. When Elyse came back out from her room after checking it out, Kevin stopped her.

"Well, what should we do in our first night as roommates?"

Kevin said shakily. It sounded dumb, and it sounded juvenile, Kevin would cede that, but both girls were very attractive. The way Kevin saw it, if he couldn't forge something with one, at least there was the other. Hell, if he couldn't make anything happen between the two of them, no one could fault him. He would have given it the good ole college try. In his assessment, Elyse seemed to be the more open of the two girls, with Cassie seeming a little more reserved. It didn't matter which one looked more beautiful. Still, it probably didn't matter, he figured no one would be old enough to buy any alcohol or anything fun. He had no idea that vampires and werewolves even existed.

It really was an odd situation. His room was right between both of their rooms, and while he hadn't seen Elyse's room, he wondered if all three of them would be sharing a bathroom. He had heard horror stories about living with girls and here he was living with two of them. His friends back home would be jealous, and he did want to make sure that he had something juicier to tell them besides "I am living with two girls."

Both girls surely never imagined they would be sharing an appartment with a boy, but having a boy and a girl nade it a little awkward. Cassie was blushing was also a little embarassed, because she knew they shy goth wiuld never stand a chance against someone as Elyse. They were pole opposites not only in races, but also in the way they dressed. Cassie was wearing ripped black jeans, a dark blue t-shirt with a a black jacket and black Converse. It was everything mostly plain black, while Elyse wore grey jogging pants, a green tank top and a pair of red sneakers. The differences in their bodies could also be seen as well. Cassie was the skinniest of the two, and her breasts barely reached a B cup, and her buttocks were quite round and perfect. Elyse on the hand, had beautiful C cup breasts and wasn't as thin as her roommate, mostly because she had the muscles Cassie didn't.

Answering her question, Elyse shrugged not much interested in what they could do together. She didn't like Cassie that much from the beginning, and maybe it was because they both knew what race each other were. "I don't know. Do what you want. It seems we share a same bathroom, so I'm going to go in for a shower," she told them with clothes in her hands and quickly.madr her way into the bathroom. She undressed and threw the dirty clothes into a basket and turned the water of the shower on to warm. Luckily, the shower had also a tub, so she could lay there and relax. Unbeknownst to her, she had left the door unlocked.

Cassie and Kevin were left together, and she wasn't the most sociable person, but she wanted to make him feel comfortable with everything. So with a blush on her really pale cheeks, she looked at him and kind of smiled. "Ummmm...K-Kevin, maybe we could...I don't know...Watch TV?" She asked shyly.

The goth girl's stammer was actually quite cute in a variety of different ways. She was trying to be his friend, and trying her best to be a little more social than she probably normally was. Kevin felt as though he could picture how she was in high school. She was likely really smart, hanging out in the back of the class, keeping to herself, but getting the best grades out of anyone. It was how she ended up here at this very prestigious university. She probably had one or two really good friends, if that, and likely stayed in her room for the most part, listening to whatever it was that she listened to, reading anime, and watching some shows that chronicled how fucked this world was. Of course, Kevin was likely completely wrong, but it was fun to try and piece together people's backgrounds from how they were today. He wondered if he got anything right about the girl.

Turning, he looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, that sounds great. Just let me grab something from my room really quick. Go ahead and put something on!" Kevin said before he disappeared into the hallway. He glanced around the corner, hearing the television turn on Kevin knew he was in the clear. She seemed to be pretty pre-occupied, and he would return to watch television with her in just a second. Making his way into his room, he decided to slip out of his jeans and flannel that he was wearing, changing into a pair of basketball shorts in the college's color with their logo on it, as well as a matching colored shirt with a similar design. Closing his door behind him, he glanced at the bathroom to realize it was open just a touch.

Shrugging, he pushed the door open easily. Walking a few steps in, he wasn't surprised to see her in the tub fully nude. His eyes opened wide. He loved college. It was his first day, and he had already seen a pair of beautiful breasts. After all, it wasn't like either of his roommates were ugly, quite the opposite. Both of them were very attractive in their own way. Elyse had the "amazing fuck" vibe to her, whereas Cassie had a more "good, innocent girl" vibe to her. He figured he'd see Elyse's tits at least once or twice, he just didn't know it would be so soon. While Kevin knew he should go and sit with Cassie, instead, he found himself just staring at the goddess in front of him, unable to move. .

Actually, most of Kevin's suppositions were factually true. She got really good grades, she loved to stay in her own world in her room, away from light, watching anime and listening to music; along with reading how the world she lived in was torn apart. But he was wrong about having good friends, as she didn't have any....she had never had a good friend in her life since she was always REALLY different to everyone, and she had the reasons why. Mostly because her skin color was paler than any girl she had ever met, her eyes were red and she didn't talk to most people; so they instantly labeled her as a freak.

With a nod and little smile forming on her face, the vampire agreed to that plan. "Alright Kevin...I'll just take a look at what's on right now," she said and moved into the living room. She laid on the couch and grabbed the remote control to skip through the channels quite fast. Her enhanced sight allowed her to see regardless of zapping through the channels so fast. She stopped in a channel that was showing a re-run of Star Trek and smiled. "We meet again," she whispered with a giggle. The episode at the moment was "The city in the edge of forever", an episode using flashbacks as the main idea.

Elyse was now almost finishing her shower when she heard someone come into the bathroom. Being a werewolf, she had better hearing and excellent smell, so she could sense and smell the scent of a male. As soon as she heard his feet stop moving, she moved the curtain a bit and looked at him. "You know you are a little creepy, right sweet pea? Well, you shouldn't slip into the bathroom when someone is taking a shower. But I guess you are boob-thirsty, aren't you?" she asked him teasingly. A light sigh escaped her lips and she moved the curtain, showing him her perfect and athletic body. Her pubic hair was trimmed, giving her womanhood a beautiful look. Her breast were those of a C-cup, bigger than Cassie's B-cups. She looked at him with her golden-yellow eyes and grinned. "Like this?"

Letting out a nervous laugh, he still couldn't believe she was showing her breasts to him. He was more surprised when she had called him out. He was sure he was a little more stealthy than she made it seem. Still, when he got a good look at her body. When she asked him, he nodded slowly. Fighting off the urge to reach out and just touch her breasts with is hands, his voice became a little bit shaky now, and he became the nervous wreck of the two. Stepping back slowly, the bulge from his cock on the loose basketball shorts perfectly in view, giving Elyse a good idea of some of the details from his cock. Stepping back slowly, he finally exited the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Making his way into his room, he let out deep breaths. What the hell just happened?

The boy paced in his room for a few minutes, trying to think about something else in order to get himself to calm down just a touch. He still had to go and watch some television with Cassie, but the image of Elyse's body was still burned in his brain. It had been a great first day, and it was likely to get better. Elyse was exactly what he pictured her being, and she was exactly what he had had in mind about her.

For Kevin, Elyse must have only had a single parent. With not enough boundaries, and a large sum of money, she was able to do whatever she wanted. It was how she developed a care free attitude. She must have also been a big partyer, someone who got people to buy booze for her, and someone who was careless when it came to drinking. She had probably slept around a fair amount, and maybe even had some kind of disease! He didn't know, one thing he did know, was that he wanted to see her naked more and he would have a great chance living just a room away from her.

Elyse grinned and closed the curtain as soon as the scaredy boy ran out of the bathroom with an obvious bulge in his pants. His penis must have been rock hard from seeing such a splendid body. "A virgin for sure," the werewolf told to herself with a giggle and finished her shower. She came out of the tub and dried off. In fact, Kevin thoughts had sort of hit the target. She was raised by her dad, who was a werewolf just right her. The only thing he had wrong was the disease part, but she had slept with plenty of guys...not more than ten, though. After drying off with the towel, she dried her hair with the hair-drier and put on some new clothes which included a red tank-top, some tight shorts and flip-flops. She was feeling somewhat hot, so her body had to take some air. She came out of the bathroom and looked through the hall to smell the vampire in the distance. She walked to Cassie and sighed. "Ummm, Cassie...little blood-sucker....I'm going for a walk now...no hard feelings, right?" she asked her and offered her to shake her hand. Cassie shrugged and shook it gently. "Of course." Elyse nodded and walked out of the building.

Cassie was now worried as to why Kevin hadn't showed up in fifteen minutes now. She walked to his door and knocked on it softly. "K-Kevin...are you there? Is e-everything ok? Sorry for bothering you...but I was getting bored," she said with a shy voice and a pinkish blush in her pale cheeks.

When Cassie's face showed up in his room, he let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah, everything is fine. I just got caught up with a phone call." He said, lying through his teeth to his new roommate. Normally, Kevin wasn't the lying type, but given the circumstances, he didn't want to tell her that he had been creeping on their other roommate. He was actually growing to like Cassie, maybe moreso than a friend. Sure, right now it was mostly based on physical attraction, but the little things she did here and there were cute. On the other hand, he was also very attracted to Elyse, who wasn't so much cute as she was smoking hot. She was everything Cassie wasn't. She was in your face, sporty, outgoing, and the biggest turn on, was that she was unafraid. In a weird way, Kevin could see himself with Elyse that night if he played his cards right. So what if he was a virgin? He had already seen her fully naked and he hadn't even been in the house for a full hour! If those weren't results, Kevin honestly didn't know what was.

Standing slowly, he smiled. Walking with Cassie to the front room. Someone had already brought a television which was nice. Kevin hadn't had a chance to go out for food yet, but his stomach was rumbling. The long and short of things, was that he was hungry. Turning to Cassie, he smiled. "Say, do you want to go on campus to get a bite to eat?" It was the first day, and Kevin had just changed. He didn't mind that he looked like a bum. As a matter of fact, he probably looked like most freshman looked.

Cassie nodded when he said he had to take a phone call. She was also starting to like Kevin, mostly because he was one of the people who had talked to her in a nice way instead of making fun of her. And like him, Cassie was also a virgin. She didn't want to lose her virginity with those stupid jocks who simply wanted a girlfriend to fuck their brains out. She wanted someone who loved her, and she could somewhat see the spark of hope in Kevin. But only future would tell...

"Ummm...that is actually a good idea, K-Kevin. I think there was a snack bar around here...I really don't know..." she said looking down for a bit and then looked up at him again with a smile. "But I'm sure we can try and find one. E-Elyse left for a walk, just in case you are wondering where she is." Cassie walked to the door and opened, then stood on the doorway waiting for him. "L-Let's go then."

"Well, I'm ready to go whenever." He said with a wide smile. He was just going to wear basketball shorts and a t-shirt. It was the end of summer and school hadn't started yet. Kevin waited for her to get ready, slipping on his basketball shoes and grabbing his keys and his wallet before opening the door for her and walking out, stopping for just a moment to grab a sweatshirt before closing the door behind him. Even though they were living in an off-campus apartment that was normally reserved for the upper class men, they were still within walking distance of the main campus. It was something that Kevin definitely enjoyed about their spot. To get to any part of the campus, it would take a few minutes. The Student Union Building, the different classrooms, hell, even the other apartments were less than ten minutes away!

Walking with her, the two almost seemed like a new couple or something. His hands were in his pocket, but he walked right next to her. The sun felt nice against his skin. He felt a little hot in the sweatshirt, and glanced over to Cassie who didn't seem to be enjoying the bright weather too much. Stopping, he looked at her. "Would you like my sweatshirt?" He asked her, not even waiting for her before he zipped it off and draped it around her shoulders. "It's brand new, no BO, I promise." He said with a laugh before he turned and continued the walk.

Cassie smiled at him and exited the building with Kevin. She liked the way he was dressed, even if it seemed very junior-like, but it was nice nonetheless. But Kevin was right, she wasn't enjoying the bright Sun that much. Even though she didn't burn into ashes, getting too much sunlight on specific parts of her body (like her arms) weakened her a lot, and that's why she sped up the pace. However, she was glad Kevin was so nice to her since he decided to borrow her his sweatshirt. As she was going to answer and deny the sweatshirt, Kevin put it around her, which caused her cheeks to become completely red, leaving her fluttered. "T-Thanks Kevin...Y-You didn't have to do that.." she told him shyly while looking down. Now that she had found a little more confidence in him, she took his hand as a couple of friends would do, but not intertwining their fingers.

A few minutes later, they arrived to the Campus' snack bar which had mostly everything one would want to eat. It had from fancy meals, to fast food and simply sandwiches. "K-Kevin...I'm going to have a chicken salad with soda. You?" she asked him as she told the woman behind the counter what she wanted. She took off her wallet and waited for her meal to arrive.

The man ended up ordering something simple. Chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese, with a cup of water. He certainly did have a big appetite, and he enjoyed eating as much as the next guy. When she held his hand, Kevin thought it was a little odd, but felt shrugged it off. He really didn't mind. Somehow, she made the sweatshirt look amazing. It hung off of her tiny body like it was nothing. Kevin was a fair amount larger than her. He stood at six foot even, but he was lanky. After paying, he sat down across from her and ate his meal. It was mostly silent, as Kevin just took to people watching mainly. There were a couple other people who seemed like they were starting to couple up even on the first day. That was odd, but he supposed it wasn't as odd as seeing his roommate fully nude on the first day.

Looking back at Cassie, he smiled at her. "I'm sure you get this a lot, but you are really pretty." He said, breaking the awkward silence between the two of them with something else that would also cause another awkward silence. This was Kevin's time to establish himself as someone different. A nice guy that won't finish last. A nice guy who was great with women. He didn't have much experience granted, but no one else had to know that. Besides, it was true and who didn't like getting compliments?

Cassie paid to the girl after she had received her meal and sat along with Kevin by one of the tables. She took a fork, spiced the salad with salt and oil. There was a somewhat awkward and uncomfortable silence going on between them, while the rest of the people seemed to chat normally. But Cassie wouldn't be able to start a conversation since she was too shy do it, and he probably knew it.

However, she blushed really red when he called her pretty. "Oh...r-really? Thanks....Kevin....I think you are cute and n-nice..." she told him nervously and looked down at her salad. She wondered why he would be attracted to her at all. There were lots of other beautiful women out there...like Elyse...but luckily for her, he seemed interested in the cute vampire.

There was something about Cassie that he just found very attractive. She was cute, but for different reasons. Mainly, Kevin didn't really bother with shy girls. They never did much, and they thought of themselves as cute for how shy and meek they were. With Cassie, he didn't get that vibe at all. No, instead she was shy but she couldn't seem to help it. That was what was cute about her. As stated before, she was cute and Elyse was hot. When she responded, he smiled. She thought he was cute as well! Pulling his chair around, Kevin lightly put his finger underneath her chin and leaned in.

He connected their lips, right there in the student union building. It was odd, normally he wouldn't have done it, but he wanted to. There was no reason that he shouldn't have. They both were attracted to each other. He wanted to establish himself as someone who wasn't scared. Someone who took what they wanted. It didn't mean he had to be a dick, it just meant that he was straight forward. Kevin desperately wanted to go from the pussy he was known as in high school, to someone who got what they wanted. This would be the first step.

Cassie was really hqppy that finally someone had paid attention to her. Although she didn't show how she enjoyed his company and his flirting, he probably knew that she did but given how shy she was she didn't tell him at all. However, this all changed completely when this gorgeous boy put his fngers on her chin and kissed her with love. She was happy about that her fangs grew larger and her cheeks turned completely red. When he pulled back, she covered her mouth for a few instants to hide her fangs. Within a few seconds, they shrunk back to their normal state and she uncovered her mouth, revealing the pink colour in her red cheeks.

"K-Kevin..that was amazing...you...you really like me like this? Because I'm pretty sure...I do..." With that being said, that revealed that she in fact wanted something more with him, that she wanted to be his girlfriend. She took his hand from below the table and linked their fingers together. "Wanna' leave this place?" She asked gebtly and with a smile.

The man smiled when she intertwined their fingers. He was all for it. He thought about taking her out for a walk, but decided that he would rather just go back and watch a movie with her or something. The pace home was slow, as he just enjoyed her company. He swung their arms as he walked with her, until finally the short walk home was over. He was just walking in silence, happy that in his first day on campus, he had seen a hot woman fully naked, had a kiss with someone beautiful and cute, and moved into a house with two girls. The people at home wouldn't believe him, but he knew the truth. With Cassie though, he wanted to take things slow. He didn't want to throw out the "L" word just yet, nor did he want to pressure her to sleep with him or anything, he would just take things slow. Hell, they weren't even official yet.

As they got home, he led her to the couch, sitting down next to her. He put in some cheesy romantic comedy, and covered the two of them up with a blanket. It was a nice touch, and everything was super cozy. Just because he wanted to take things slow with her, didn't mean he wouldn't put his mouth on her. The movie was barely twenty minutes in before he leaned in and connected their lips once more, this time, his tongue slipped into her mouth for just a moment. She tasted amazing. . .

On their walk back home, one could see how happy Cassie was. She was holding his hand tight and laying her head on his shoulder the whole way. She was just too excited that someone had kissed her, and it was none other thanher sweet and awesone roommatw Kevin...who would soon become more than a mere roommate...hopefully.

At last, they made their way back into the house. Cassie was wondering what his plans were for now, and just like that Kevin turned in the TV and switched to a classic romantic comedy, a perfect movie to just cuddle with your boyfriend/girlfriend and make out with them while ignoring the predictable and slow plot. As soon as Kevin slipped his tongue into her mouth, she let him in completely and moaned a bit into the kiss.

She knew she shouldn't do the question, but still there was something that bugged her and she should know. She hugged him and let him lay on top of her, then asked the question. "Kevin...are you...a v-virgin like me?" She asked shyly with a cute expression.

The virgin question came out, and Kevin was a little taken a back. They weren't even officially dating, and they had kissed twice now. That was all fine and he was all for taking it slow but the question still took him by surprise. She had even admitted that she was a virgin to him, he really had no reason to be as apprehensive to that question as he was. It was even cute the was she had asked him, but for some reason the question made his heart palpitate faster, his palms go sweaty and clammy, and his breath short.

Kevin tried not to dwell on the fact that he seemed to pause. A smile forming across his face, he leaned down and connected their lips once more before he pulled away. "I can't tell you everything can I? Where's the fun in that? Ask me again on date three." He said with a smile, his hands starting to roam her body just under her clothes now. He wasn't touching her breasts or anything, just the smooth skin of her sides and her stomach. It was very hot and heavy in that room.

The college student had decided, he wasn't going to have sex with her right here, right now. He was a virgin, and he had heard of those who had relationships based solely on sex after the first time the couple had met. Pausing for just a moment, he unbuttoned the button on her jeans before he claimed her mouth once more. Slowly, he slipped his hands inside of her jeans, inside of her panties, running his middle finger against her slit. He had never actually had sex, but he had been intimate with girls. He knew how to finger girls, he had done it before. He also knew kind of how to go down on girls, but he was unsure how good at it he was. Still, this would likely be the extent he was willing to go. He desperately wanted this relationship with Cassie to last.

Cassie was taken by surprise when he decided not to answer her question, so he went with the excuse that he would tell her on the next couple of date. The cute goth didn't really understand why he had said that, but in no time she found one of his hands massaging the skin of her body while the other one decided to unbutton her jeans and slip into her panties to touch her clit. She moaned a bit as the pleasure caused by his fingers rubbing her clit was quite big...and she really loved it.

"Aaaah...Kevin....It feels really good..." she moaned. She then proceeded to remove her shirt and then her bra, leaving her her cute and little breasts out for him. She reached his crotch with one hand and unfastened his pants, letting out his boxers which had an obvious bulge. "Kevin...you want to continue?" She asked. She really wanted to, since this was her first time and she really liked Kevin.

The man looked down at her, and he smiled when she said that he was doing good work. When she grabbed for his crotch, however, Kevin pulled back a little bit. He understood and knew what it must have looked like, but he would do his best to try and smooth things over. He did have a large bulge down in his pants, and his button fly boxers were doing a semi-decent job of covering his cock, except for the tip that poked out from around the button. Leaning down, he kissed her. Another passionate kiss, his tongue invading her mouth once more before he pulled away. His hand exited her jeans and her panties before his slick fingers found his mouth. Kissing her cheek and her jawline this time, he finally pulled away and spoke.

"No." Kevin said rather bluntly. "I really like you, and I don't want to sleep with you on the first day we met." He said, realizing again how odd everything must have sounded. "I think that we should go on a few dates first, and keep it to some harmless touching." Kevin said, wondering if he was really ready for a relationship like this. He liked Cassie, a lot, but he had just found out about her. He had known of her for a few hours. He didn't know anything else about her beyond that. Maybe she was the one, maybe she wasn't, but she would likely be tainted in his eyes if they were to just fuck on the first meeting. Things were going a little too fast. . .

Back
Top Bottom