Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Make Music /Sinner and me/

LeatherNails

Super-Earth
Her eyes fluttered open. A rain drop hit the tip of her noise and she was completely awake.

"Huh"

The sky was grey, she could tell without even looking at it, but what exactly was she looking for? She couldn't remember what brought her here. To Earth. This city was beautiful, but it felt lonely. She saw the faces of the young and old alike. A sea of people just drifting. They must of been use to rain and grey skies. it kinda made her sad, but then as she walked down the sidewalk, past all the deli shops, bars, and booths. She heard music. Neon lights appeared seemingly out of nowhere. She started running through the crowd as the sound grew clearer. The bodies of people became thick as she shoved her way through. Stopping right at the brim of the crowd she had found her source of music. A man with a monkey and a acoustic guitar strumming to his own song. It was nice, but it wasn't something she expected.

"So...is this how humans sound.."

How nice..

Sintarious paced back and forth in his home his band mates ignoring him and watching tv. They had been discussing what they could do to find a lead singer. He was flustered by how hard this was turning out to be, he had come to the humans world wanting a change from the monotony of the hell he lived in. He had grown weary of the same thing day by day and longed for the adventurous lives the humans seemed to lead, specifically the musicians he learned of and watched. He had finally managed to make his way to earth and acquire funds through various pacts that allowed him to by instruments and start his band.

He had found a few men who had longed to be in a band and be famous through their cries to higher powers to make their dreams come true. He had approached them offering them what they wanted most, a chance to grab that fame and fortune and make it their own. The only problem was he had yet to find someone with a voice that he felt was worth making known.

He sighed walking out of the house and down the street once again placing flyers around town stating that they needed singers for a band. He walked past a man with an acoustic guitar and smiled enjoying the purity of the sound. He tacked up one of his flyers on a pole before taking the rest that were in his hands and tossing them out over the crowd. He started walking back to his house, the flyers all said anyone interested should show up the next day at any time during the day with a song in mind to display their talent. They all also held his address is bold type across the bottom.​

Beyond the music she noticed a guy was posting up flyers. Curiosity nibbling at her she went to investigate. The blonde angel took in what she thought would be a great opportunity. "Hm..now that's interesting, but it says to come by tomorrow". The man had stopped singing and the sound applause filled the streets. She had no place to stay, but at least she could get something accomplished tonight.

"Looking for something sweetheart?" Came the voice of the old musician. She turned around. "Oh no...well. I had been admiring your music. You play wonderfully". She admitted.

"Thank you it aint much of a lifestyle but it earns me some money"

"Money? What is money?" She blinked. He laughed at her statement and realized she was no from around here. " Oh, your serious. Money is what you use to pay for things like a place to stay or food to eat. " He handed her some cash. "Here go buy yourself something" He said with a chuckle. She thanked him and looked curiously at the currency in her hand. Just then her stomach began to grumble. "I appreciate this" Turning on her heels she walked away wondering just what she could eat with this.

Sintarious wandered down the street in the direction of his home watching the people flow around him, they ignored his existence which he found quite funny considering he held so much power and could have made himself a god in their eyes. He bumped into someone who growled and threatened him not knowing his true nature thinking him just some normal stranger. "people are so easy to fool" he said laughing lightly as he walked away.

He entered his house making himself something to eat and sitting talking with the others in the band telling them he had handed out the flyers. He told them he didn't need them there tomorrow he could find a singer without them. He went to sleep shortly after, sleeping peacefully throughout the night.

The next morning he woke and bathed before dressing and moving a couple things around his home making space for the auditions. He set up a mike in front of the couch and sat down waiting for people to start filing in.​

She was hardly the first one there. Falling asleep on a park bench was how she spent her night and she was thankful that it didn't rain though she did like the rain. Waking up to the sound of birds chirping she stretched all the tight muscles in her back. She had to be truly blessed pr very lucky to survive the night like she did. The city isn't a very nice place and anyone could of taken her for advantage. "I have got to find me a place to stay before the days end." Splashing her face with cool mountain water she was suddenly refreshed and vibrant with a glow about her. "Ok" Remembering the date and that auditions were being held she made her way to a very busy looking house. Coming up to the door she knocked. "Hello?"

He sat watching these people file in and take their turns at the mike. He kept nodding giving them courteous smiles and saying he'd let them know when the auditions were over how they did. Every single person had a flaw about them, they were either hot with horrible voices or had great voices but looked like hell. He turned his head to a knock as someone walked away smiling, he noticed the girl was gorgeous right off the bat. She looked amazing and he prayed that she would have a good voice to go along with that body.

He stood and walked over to her "hello I take it you saw a flier and are here for the auditions?' he said smiling down at her' how about you go ahead and go up and show me what you've got". He heard sighs and moans of complaint from people in front of her but ignored them instead leading her to the mike and sitting down to watch her audition.​

"Hi there" She said getting the attention of this one really handsome guy. "Um yeah the fliers..." She assumed he was talking the papers that had been posted up all over the place. Looking a little hesitant as he line of people gawked at her. "I don't know. I really should wait my turn" It wasn't that she was scared, but being fair was the point. Running her fingers through her blonde locks she looked up at guy. Her green orbs sparkling. So far quite a few people had already auditioned and noone had been picked. He had placed her in front of the mike on stage.Closing her eyes she began to sing.

something inside Far too real, too much pain to hide Not ready to run but my feet won’t stay Already too done for these birds of prey Woof woof there's no looking back One shot to really take the leap
t

The crowd of people before began to calm. The room had become quiet as her voice filled the air. She had the voice of an angel, but even more so of a rocker. She started swaying her hips and the crowd began to follow motion. A wave of people swaying from side to side and then it was quiet.

Sintarious smiled as he sat listening to her voice his eyes closed as his head was tilted back his face towards the ceiling. He knew soon after she started that she was the one he had been waiting for. Standing he opened his eyes and watched her move feeling a heat flow through his body. He stepped towards her stopping and listening for a bit longer "you got the job' he said smiling before turning to the others waving them away' you lot can leave now I won't need you after all". He turned back to her holding his hand out "welcome to the band my names Sintarious" he said with a crooked smile showing off his bright white fangs, many people thought he was wearing fake or had dental work done not realizing they were his actual teeth.​

She smiled. "Really?" Almost shocked at her own statement. Of course she had talent she just didn't think it was the talent he was searching for, but apparently it was." Sintarious, well I'm Alexial." She said making the name up on the spot. "I'm really grateful to for this. I promise this will be the best decision you'll make in your entire life" She said wondering where she could go from here. She was still without a place to stay. She noticed his fangs and thought it must of been apart of his gimmick as she shook his hand. "So when do I start?"

"yep, the job is yours" he said smiling at her excitement' you have a very lovely name". He smirked and laughed a little "you can start whenever you like if you'd like to stay for awhile today I can show you some of the songs we have written' he said gesturing to the folders on the coffee table' now that we have a singer, and such a gorgeous one, we can set up some shows".

Back
Top Bottom