Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR (vendetta the zombie and bimbo a la blonde)

bimbo a la blonde

Banned
Banished
busy "Richard, we're gonna be late!," April called out to her husband as she was finishing putting on eyeliner. Fuck'n men.....and they always say we're always taking too long to get ready...
She was 27, he was 30 and married for 5 years. They met while both were in junior college and hit it off from the start...no children yet, but long range plans did include some, but only after they put together a nice sized nest egg. April's biological clock was ticking, but she was too busy enjoying life.
April had a body that any would die for....a light brunette, almost dusty blonde, green eyes and standing 5'5" in her heels, the last couple years spent at the local 24 hr fitness club had paid off....she had 38D tits with no sag, curves in all the right places and a perky tight ass. As Richard was toweling himself dry, she got up and evaluated hean horself in the mirror....she had on a light blue dress that only went half way down her thighs, a low cut top that showed off her tits nestled in a black lace plunge bra.
"Fuck honey," she said, laughing...."if I knew you'd take this long we should have started an hour earlier...."
She gave out a yelp as her husband swatted her on her ass as she bent over to do the straps on her heels....."an hour earlier, you were laid out on the bed with my cock up your pussy...."

It as the third party they attended in 3 weeks, but they both wanted to go. The only thing April knew about the hostess was that she just recently moved here from out of state and rumor had it that she liked to party. Since April did as well, she convinced her husband to go along, even though he just got off work that afternoon.
Being just next door, it was only a minute walk over....as large as the house was, it was full of people, the party overflowing into the back yard, lit with tiki torches and the underwater lights in the pool casting a cool bluish tint.
Richard went to get his first beer and April looked around, finally locating the hostess....she was an attractive girl in her mid twenties, April guessed, smiling and laughing....
"Hi," April said, offering her hand....."I'm April....thanks for inviting us...."

Back
Top Bottom