Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If you could experience anything...

charliesweb7

Supernova
What experiences would you have? Would you skydive? Travel the world? Learn a new language? The sky is the limit, and beyond! Posts as many as you like or just write one :)

Some of my top ones are:

✓ Taking cooking classes in France
✓ Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
✓ Travel to every country and continent in the world (There is a ton of amazing things out there!)
✓ Hike to the top of Mount Everest
✓ Swim a race against Michael Phelps
✓ Walk on a runway in Milan
✓ Go to both the Summer and Winter Olympics
✓ Race a race car on a track
✓ Take a submarine ride as deep into the ocean as possible
✓ Go into space
✓ Ride in a hot air balloon

I'd like to experience what it's like to have limitless money. Being able to buy almost anything your heart desires would be awesome.

Trygon said:
I would eat, fuck, and drink all over the world. Nothing else but pure hedonism everywhere I went.

Wasn't supposed to be funny, but I chuckled and choked on my soda.

Anyways, I guess I'd like to see the Superbowl...live. Not on TV, of course.
Maybe I'd also like to go to that massive hotel in United Arab Emirates.

Actually losing my virginity. O_O
-Crickets-
I'm waiting until marriage.
And to show to my dedication, me and my boyfriend have been dating for 5 years without any sex...
Most people ask me how do I do it.

Wow. Anything, huh? I guess if I could experience or do anything that I wanted:

1. Visit Recoleta Cemetery in Buenos Aires
2. Learn German or Italian to make my ancestors proud!
3. Mind control all of you (just checking to see if you were paying attention....you weren't....!!)
4. I would want to learn about something medical even though I don't have a very science-based mind (social sciences not included).
5. I might actually sit down and actually watch or read Harry Potter....I dunno....did I miss the boat on this? I probably did.
6. Marry Ewan McGregor (shut up, I can dream if I wanna)
7. Marry Amy Acker (see parenthesis in #6)
8. I would move to New York and be there long enough to actually be called a New Yorker. I don't even know what that means, but apparently it's a thing.
9. If money weren't an issue, I would go for my Doctorate. The question would be 'in what would I receive it in?' which is a harder decision

I want to experience owning a penis.
I would play with that thing all the time. And I'd stick it into everything/hump everything. I want to feel a vagina from the inside, squeezing me snugly. I want to shoot my semen on stuff and see how far my pee stream can go.

I want to experience killing someone(omg! do not call the police! D: You said anything!). No but for real, if virtual reality, like the total body experience like they've shown in movies was available, the first thing I'd do while inside it is murder/torture and dismember somebody. Just to see what it felt like. However, I am too emotional of a person with too much empathy to ever do it for real to someone actually living. But in a computer based reality... I could swing that.

I want to experience taking hard drugs. Like heroin, cocaine, meth, ecstasy, etc. I've been drunk before - in fact, have a bit of a problem with it - but never touched even marijuana. I want to have a moment of bliss, being totally taken out of myself, disappeared, without the consequence of getting hooked.

Oh, yeah, totes traveling the world would be cool too, I guess.

Be a twin. That's gotta be strange. Cool to be homocurious, buff boy twins... And steal all the cool girls' boyfriends. :angel:

Probably sounds morbid and/or creepy, but if we're on the subject of experiencing ANYTHING...
I'd want to experience death.
Not permanently, of course. Somehow experience it without any level of permanence. Just sort of bungee-dive past the mortal coil and back.
That, to me, seems like the most fascinating experience.

Well here I came into this thread thinking that I had something awesome in mind, but you guys are shooting for the stars. Maybe I'm just too simple for my own good, but the only thing that came to my mind when I read this thread title?

I'd like to know what an Earthquake feels like. I live on the east coast. We get hurricanes and tornadoes, but I've never been in an Earthquake.

Yeah... I am that lame. I'm asked what I would like to experience, given no restrictions on what that thing could be, and I think of an Earthquake. I'll just be over here in my dunce corner for a while...

Battle Bunny Riven said:
Well here I came into this thread thinking that I had something awesome in mind, but you guys are shooting for the stars. Maybe I'm just too simple for my own good, but the only thing that came to my mind when I read this thread title?

I'd like to know what an Earthquake feels like. I live on the east coast. We get hurricanes and tornadoes, but I've never been in an Earthquake.

Yeah... I am that lame. I'm asked what I would like to experience, given no restrictions on what that thing could be, and I think of an Earthquake. I'll just be over here in my dunce corner for a while...

I'll bite...

Why an earthquake?

Are you kidding? To be walking along, minding your own bussiness, and then to suddenly be reminded that you're part of something so much bigger than yourself by the very ground upon which we live shifting and rumbling beneath your feet as though it were some angry god. It's got to be a humbling experience. Of course, since I've ever felt one, I might be making something out of nothing...

Personally, I'd just like to experience becoming a father. I think that would be a wonderful feeling, and it's something I've wanted to experience for a number of years. Maybe it sounds weird, and it's extremely unlikely that it will ever happen for me, but that's the top thing for me... That and getting married, though I suppose they both kind of tie in together, and are equally unlikely to happen.

Also, I want to go to Japan and see the 1/1 scale Gundam. That would be one awesome experience. And just walking around, experiencing what Japan has to offer... I would also like to travel to Italy and even go to Lagomarsino and see where my family came from.

Another thing is that I'd like to experience being in a Star Wars movie. But I suppose that's pretty much every Star Wars geek's dream.

I will also toss in learning to speak, write and read Japanese and Italian.

I would love the opportunity to travel wherever and whenever I want. See the world in person!

Back
Top Bottom