Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A less specific thread (Females, Futas and Mutli-character)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melandrey

Planetoid
Please do not reply on this Thread! Send me a PM.
Also no males playing as females.​

So I decided that it was probably about time that I opened up a more general request thread since in the near future I can see myself having a lot of free time on my hands. As a result I'm self-destructing one of my old seeking threads and turning it into this nice new shiny one!

The genders I like to play with:

So like the thread title hints at I like to play as female and futanari characters for the most part, however I do on rare occasion play male if a plot is interesting to me or I have a craving. However I only play with people who play female or futa characters themselves, and I do not play with males who play a female character. Why? Because I am lesbian (or near enough, sexuality is a fickle bitch) in real life and men do not interest me at all. Please respect that and do not ask to RP with me if you are male.

So...

I am comfortable playing as and with:

Female
Futa
Multiple females
Multiple futas
A mix of Futa and Female

Generally any combination of the above is acceptable except:

Single Futa x Multiple Females - too many holes, not enough to fill them with.

Also please note that when I say multiple I mean anywhere up to four main characters for myself, as well as additional side characters if and when required. You may play as many as you are comfortable with and able to do so with a suitable amount of detail. If your writing quality drops when you introduce too many characters I will have to ask you to cut down.

How I roleplay:

- I only ever use thread or PM, in that order of preference.
- I write between 2-4 Paragraphs (120 words each approx) and ask you do the same.
- I reply at a minimum of once every two days, often more frequently. Please do the same.
- I require good spelling and grammar from both myself and my partner.
- I adore good use of appropriate* detail and description, and will likely get bored without it.
- I will ask for a writing sample if you have 0 posts, either be willing to share or don't as to RP.

By appropriate detail I mean it is important to describe things such as: The way your character(s) look, what they are thinking, what they are wearing and during sex how they are performing the acts you mention – e.g. “She licked Sally's pussy” is not enough, you need to say how.

Too much boring detail is doing things like describing the entire process of having a shower or getting dressed when your character is alone, or describing a simple object which doesn't need any explanation such as a kitchen sink

What types of roleplay I'm looking for right now:

With the above genders in mind I'm currently looking for both smutty and story based RPs at the moment.

However, I only do a very small number of story based RPs at one time so if you ask me to come up with the entire idea by myself (not offering any ideas of your own counts as this, even if you don't ask outright for me to come up with it) or ask for something with no excitement to it I will decline. That being said I do not mind 'same old' pairings such as sister x sister provided they are used in an interesting way, nor do I mind collaborating together to come up with something – only being expected to come up with it all annoys me.

For Smutty pairings I require at least a little plot, maybe 85% smut 15% plot (or non-sexual activity, to break things up) as well as a reason for sex to start. Mommy and daughter dearest are not going to jump into bed just because they get bored of watching TV. For this I also require my partners to be open to more than just Vanilla oral and vaginal sex, otherwise it will get boring for the both of us very fast.

Genres:

Yes
No
Modern and realistic
Victorian / Edwardian​
Fantasy
Steampunk / Gothic​
Near Future sci-fi
Horror / brutal / gore-intense​
Medeival without fantasy elements
Post-apoc / dystopian​
Made up worlds (AU)
Settings from books or films.​

Types of pairing I like:

I'm not going to list all of the possibilities for this since it would take forever, instead I'm going to put headings down and in same cases a bit of clarification. Also please note that when I use the words woman, girl or lady that also includes futas.

Incest – no grandparents / great aunts.
Dom x sub - I play either but get asked to dom a LOT. If I get too many of these I'll edit to say full.
School / college – students, teachers or a mix
Human x Non-Human – no vampires, werewolves or anything grotesque.
Non-Human x Non-Human – as above.
Girl next door
Older woman x Younger woman – I'll play either
Power differences e.g. Queen x slave – bonus points if the lower ranked partner is top/dom.

Plots that I have half made:

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST YOUR OWN.

Pairing: Sister x Sister (FxF or FxFuta) I will play either. Even relationship or slightly dom younger.
Modern setting only.

An older sister who does a sports based course at school has to take at least two academic modules per term, the problem is that is she fails these she will get kicked off her team until her grades pick up – naturally she doesn't want this. She goes to her smarter younger sister for some help with her work, but the younger sister wants to be taught how to kiss in exchange for the help. The older girl tries to explain how to kiss, but it doesn't work and in the end she has to show her sister first hand. What was meant to be a simple kiss turns into a steamy makeout session however which both enjoy. A few days later another piece of work stumps the older girl and she has to ask her sister for more help, but the demands increase as well.

Pairing: Dominant Slave x Dominant Princess (yes, both dom) FxF or futa princess only.
Historical setting greatly preferred for this one.

A princess who is used to getting her way is growing bored of her sex slaves, she is not allowed men in case they get her pregnant and most of her 'toys' are broken too quickly for her and become subservient and no fun at all... Naturally this means it is time to buy a new slave, and the princess sets her eyes on a rather feisty looking foreign girl whom she promptly buys. What she doesn't know is that this particular sex slave is used to being in control, and is not willing to change that. Constant power struggles and competitive sex ensues.

Pairing: Dominant older Female x Naive younger futa monstergirl pet (or more than one)
Modern or fantasy setting, suitable races for futa are open for discussion.

A wealthy woman decides to visit an auction of monster girls to buy a pet to keep her company with her lonely lifestyle. She buys a rather innocent looking futa, and maybe others if we decide, and decides it would be fun to try and teach her about sex first hand.... then mouth, pussy and ass. (pardon the pun, I couldn't help myself)

Pairing: Straight female teacher x Lesbian dom futa student
This is a blackmail plot.

The teacher has been divorced a few months back and is uncontrollably horny given that she is surrounded by young men all day, and eventually it is too much for her. She slips a signed note into the hottest guy's locker which reads “I need your cock inside me, come to my room after classes today hot stuff – XX”. Unfortunately for her she has slipped it into the locker next to his by mistake, which belongs to a futa, who is of course greatly surprised by the fact that first, anyone knows she has a cock, and then that the woman wants to fuck her. Well she isn't going to turn down that offer, only when she gets there the teacher is of course not interested. With the evidence in her hand though the futa decides that they are going to be lovers anyway, whether the teacher likes it or not.

Pairing: Human female stowaway x Futa and Female monster-girl pirates
Possible non-con, though would prefer dub-con.

A young woman, either noble, middle class, or a street urchin has something in her life that she needs to run away from, perhaps it is an arranged marriage, debts, or the law to give a few ideas – it doesn't really much matter why, but she needs to leave her home town and she needs to do it soon. She does this by stowing away in a crate that is due to go aboard a merchant ship she knows about. She empties out the contents (several large jugs of something) and climbs inside.

On the ship however the crate is opened, and the girl finds she is not where she expected, this is a pirate ship. The jugs she discarded were the crew's rum rations, and they are just a touch pissed off about this. That is not the strange part though, that would be the fact that there are only five crew members for such a large ship, and that all of them are female and not quite human.

General ideas without much depth to them yet:

A female student winds up in a college with an outreach program for Futas and ends up with three very horny futa room-mates. Drinking games and lowered inhibitions lead to much more than just games of truth or dare.

More to come later.

RE: Looking for straight female sub for my lesbian dom

Time for my first bump, and here is a gif of a lady with a very nice bum using a hula-hoop for my own amusement... completely unrelated but yummy.

eCF9pWg.gif

I was worried that because my profile picture is of an ass, and so is my last bump that it could be wrongly assumed that I am obsessed with girl's asses. This is not true. I love breasts as well.

Edit: Well that sucks... one of the mods must have disabled the picture because I swear it was working for a while and then just stopped. If that is the case could whoever did so please let me know what I did wrong or what was not allowed about it in case it happens again?

Someone has pointed out to me that my thread might be considered sexist given that it focuses on exclusively female anatomy. Well, that could reflect the fact that I'm mostly interested in females, no?

Anyway this person suggested that I add the following image to my thread:

mallard-duck0-1.jpg

Though now as I re-read the message I realize they may have managed to misspell the word dick.

So...uh... I got bored of trying to be amusing since I assume nobody actually reads these... so here is another sexy bum. It's the simple things in life that keep me happy.

thong-bikini.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom