Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter and Avenger RP Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxWriter

Cluster
Hi there my name is Moon! it's a pleasure to meet you all!!! this is my request thread and i have a great many idea's that should please almost anyone^^

Preferences:

Large Posts: 2-5 paragraphs.

2 parts plot 1 part smut.

Proper English. If I can't read or understand what your typing that's a no go.

No TXT Speak in the Roleplay.

Thread RP's only.[

** read my F-List. You do not have to like everything, but at least you'll know what I will and won't do.

**You MUST PM me when requesting a Roleplay! I WILL ignore all Posts on this request thread!

Fandoms that I Play

Harry Potter
Avengers And Marvel's Cinamatic Universe.
Marvel's Agents of Shield Season 1
X-Men
(Please feel free to suggest other Fandoms. I may or may not agree to others)
I do play crossovers.

Harry Potter Plots:

Darkness Heart- Harry has always been the Gryffindor Golden boy, the Leader of the light... but what happens when he comes into his magic on his sixteenth birthday, and discovers a terrible secrete? Not only is he not human... but he's not a light mage either! With his newly released Dark Magic running through his veins, and new magical creature blood to urge him on his way, Harry potter vanishes to find the truth, and for a year he has been missing. Neither the light, nor the dark know where he was, or what he was doing, he simply vanished... now he's back, with more secretes than ever, who can he trust?

Memory Bound- Harry has gone missing from his home in Private Drive. When he's finally found, three day's later, he looks as if he's been through a war, and even worse... he can't remember a thing! Who will find Gryffindor's Golden Boy? The Light or the Dark? And when Harry falls in love, can he really trust the person he's fallen for?

Vampire Heart- When Vernon goes too far, he tries to cover it up, and he dumps Harry's mutilated, nearly dead body in the woods, as far away from Private Drive as Vernon dares. Instead of Dying, Harry is saved by a Vampire in the woods. Can this Vampire give harry immortality? And heal his broken heart and mind?

Incubus Dreams- Harry has been missing for the last five years. The War has raged on, but the Golden boy has vanished. Shunned from everyone he's ever loved, Harry fled England, and found a new home and a new life as the Dark Creature he was born as. An Incubus. As a whore on the street, Harry feeds on unwitting muggles, and the occasional Wizard that comes his way. When he is exposed to the World again, what Truths will be discovered? And what happens when it's foind out that not only is Harry an Incubus... but he has a Son as well! Can Harry survive, knowing that Dumbledore and the Light have betrayed him? And what about the Wizard who found him?

Avengers Plots:

Tip of the Icing- as punishment, Loki is sent to Midgaurd with his magic bound, forced to live as a human for as long as Odin sees fit. Bitter about his life of abuse and neglect, Loki finds solace in baking of all things. Working at Cafe Blue Moon he thinks he might have actually found a place where he might be happy. What happens when that peace is threatened by Avengers? And just what secrete is Loki hiding?

Watch me Fly- Loki never meant to hurt anyone. He never knew what was happening. Clint Barton wasn't the only one who had his mind taken by the Tesseract. Loki's mind was poisoned, but instead of helping, the Aeser(Asgaurdians) tossed him to the planet he had tried to destroy. A week later Loki's tried to kill himself, mired in guilt and misery, can anyone save Loki from himself, humans seeking revenge, and Aeser who simply think Loki would be better off dead?

Save my Mind- the battle is over, it has been for months. Loki captured and placed in prison the world is at peace. until Loki suddenly, and without warning vanishes. now, normally that's not much of a surprise, he IS Loki after all. he vanishes all the time to tease the guards. he always comes back, which is sort of weird. this time though, there was no sly grins before he vanished, no laughter, no twinkling playful eyes. he was just gone, and this time he didn't come back.

Thor of course Warns the Avengers, and it's the Avengers who find him, beaten, bloody and broken. babbling about things that make no sense and it is instantly clear that Loki hadn't escaped. he'd been taken and brutalized. the new torture had been too much, and when he wakes up, he doesn't know who Thor is, doesn't know who the Avengers are, and certainly doesn't know himself.

can the avengers fix Loki, will they want to when this 'new' Loki is so much more kind and helpful and CUTE.

what happens when the nightmares he has turns out to be truth?

The Asset He is The Asset. the Soldier. he has no thoughts, no opinions, no fears, no mind. Hew is a finely tuned computer program meant for one thing. To kill without mercy or hesitation. that is, until he sees his Target. one Steve Rogers, A.K.A Captain America. it makes him feel things, things he doesn't particularly like or understand. He is not meant to 'Feel' feelings are for people, he is a computer, a machine. so, he does the only thing that makes sense. he holes up, and kidnaps one of the Target's associates to question. or maybe even the Target themselves. not that it helps, not that it makes the feelings go away. can he remember himself, or is he going to go back to Hydra? or worse, will Hydra come get him wen the Asset decides to let the Avengers take care of him? Can the asset find himself again, or make a new life?

that's all I have so far. Remember, PM me your request! And feel free to offer your own ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom