Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Penis Whisperer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetsarah

Planetoid
I'm not completely sure how this might go....but I think its hot! Think 'Ghost Whisperer'....

This could go many different ways. Maybe she is a doctor who has the incredible ability to fix ED in 'other' ways...

If you like more of the Sci-Fi ish approach, she has the ability to mentally 'connect' with any cock. If it has been ignored, underloved, etc...lol...

I have done a couple like this before, and I have played with men or women. With other women, we had the ability to manipulate guy's cocks in public places, and have fun with the situation.

Just being silly, but its a fun idea!

As far as writing style....

I prefer YIM, but will RP over PM if I have to.
I like great dialogue. Long posts are ok in the context, especially in the beginning to help set it up. But in the heat of the play, 1-2 paragraphs tops so there is good flow!

Hey Sarah, Ammazing idea :) would love to play with you sometime...do you play on YIM ?
I am dblitz_cannon there

Sweetsarah said:
I'm not completely sure how this might go....but I think its hot! Think 'Ghost Whisperer'....

This could go many different ways. Maybe she is a doctor who has the incredible ability to fix ED in 'other' ways...

If you like more of the Sci-Fi ish approach, she has the ability to mentally 'connect' with any cock. If it has been ignored, underloved, etc...lol...

I have done a couple like this before, and I have played with men or women. With other women, we had the ability to manipulate guy's cocks in public places, and have fun with the situation.

Just being silly, but its a fun idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom