Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

thrilling adventures! enticing romance! sensual intrigue! exclamation points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvj9000

Moon
It's been some time since I updated a request thread, so I'm going to amend that failing now. I'll keep it relatively to the point since hopefully you'll bring your own ideas with you or can take a look at my embarrassing meme-inspired thread of old for some inspiration.

Things I love:

quality and quantity - I don't count my paragraphs or lines or anything, but I can write a pretty substantial amount. I don't have rules about how much you have to write, but odds are decent that if you think a paragraph or two is a lot to write then we won't hit it off. Sometimes it doesn't take three paragraphs to move to story forward, and I'd rather see good brief writing than a thousand words just to meet some quota

plots - I like a good intricate plot. I like delaying gratification. I like more to be going on than just the sex. Fantasy, sci fi, historical, modern, spies, super heroes, time travel, vampires, pirates, ghosts... you get the idea. I'm pretty excitable when it comes to story if my partner's passionate about it.

sex - I like a good intricate plot, but I'm not averse to writing some straight-forward sexiness. Sensual wordplay is just lovely, and once again I am flexible and willing to write a lot of different things for the right partner.

things I don't love:

the dark stuff - I don't get into the darker side of things without good reason. The stories about drug addiction and abuse and causing pain are not my thing. I don't dig monsters or tentacles or that whole milieu. EXCEPTIONS: some noncon can work in the service of a plot for me, and some monster stuff as well -- a werewolf story would kind of require some of this, and if the plot were good, I would be glad to participate.

incest - not my thing.

most canon/fandoms - I don't know any of the animes that so many people list, and I'm not comfortable playing canon characters generally. EXCEPTIONS: some AU-sort of things or canon-settings as long as I'm familiar with them (original characters in, say, a Mass Effect or Star Wars or Marvel Comics setting...). Also note that I can play OC opposite canons for the right idea, and I'm usually amenable to playing Batman in a good story. Other potential canons are pretty much limited to Wolverine or James Bond, but I'd probably prefer to play a similar character of my own creation than the pre-existing one.

MxM: Not a fan of playing opposite male characters. I am perfectly comfortable playing as men, women, even the occasional futa... but preferably only opposite female characters.

Other considerations: I like playing over email. Other than that, PMs and threads are both a-okay with me.

I'm not going to reply every day. If a few times a week is too rare for you, I'm not your man, I fear.

themes that sound like fun: power-struggles, arranged relationships, upended master/slave dynamics, temptation, disguises, secrets

keyword kinks: teasing, pleasure control/denial, bondage, blackmail, coercion
(just a small sampling of current kinks that seem like fun)

I hope this nets me a PM or two. I can't wait to hear from you.

the "just remembered I have a request thread and should probably try and get some attention" bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom