Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Dr. Brya Mainsfern by RobBase086 and Bluedragonitess87

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was a Monday morning the start of a new work week after Easter. Dr. Robert Sandage just came from Chicago visiting his sister a year younger than him, his brother in-law, two nephews, one niece, and his little sister who lives downtown in Chicago. Dr. Sandage had to go into work for a early morning meeting. He cleaned up by getting a shave and a shower. After the shower he dried himself off. Dr. Robert Sandage is 42 years old, never been married and does not have any children. Dr. Sandage would love to get married if he could meet the right woman. Robert was 5'4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 140 pounds. He is built due to playing football in high school and in the Navy prior to getting his PHD in genetics. Dr. Sandage got dressed putting on a suit and tie for work splashing on Georgio Armani Code to smell good. He made a cup of coffee to drink and a nutrigrain bar to eat. Dr. Sandage shut the door behind him in his condo.

Dr. Sandage stepped out into the garage to pull out his metalic blue Lexus sports car to start it up and put it in reverse. He closed the garage door once pulling out. He headed to work sipping on his coffee. Dr. Sandage headed to work. He pulled into the parking garage and parked his car into a parking space. Dr. Sandage had his car in park and turned off the ignition to the car. He then opened up his car door and climbed out of it shutting the door behind him. He walked over to the doors to enter the building heading on up to the lab. As he entered he smiled and looked at Dr. Brya Mainsfern. "Good morning Dr. Mainsfern! How was your Easter weekend? Did you spend it with yoir family?" He asked her as he headed over to his desk. Dr. Sandage che ked his email and realized him and Dr. Mainsfern would be working on a new project. "Dr. Mainsfern we are working on a new project that is to replace plastic surgery. Do you believe that?" He says to her. He began working onto a formula. It was Dr. Paul Blake working on something else. He was 6,2, with short blonde hair with blue eyes, and he was built solid. Dr. Blake only cared about himself.

Brya Mainsfern got to work on time, as she always did. Her hair was long, dark and had a silky-feeling quality to it. She knew this because she ran her fingers through it several times a day, just to tease Dr. Sandage, one of her colleagues at work. She liked him, but thought he had no clue that she was interested. She was 28, single, and lonely. Work was her outlet, gave her purpose. Her eyes were a dark brown, and could usually be showing a range of emotions from seductively playful or deadly serious, depending on what the situation called for. She'd had bran cereal with a banana for breakfast, and brushed her teeth, getting dressed. Brya was wearing a blue pant suit, conservatively cut above her bust line, showing no cleavage whatsoever. She rode the city bus to work, not being able to afford a car as of yet.

When Dr. Sandage got to work and said good morning to her, her breath caught for a moment, as it always did when he spoke to her. "Good morning, Dr. Sandage," Brya replied brightly, a smile on her face. "My Easter was fine. Yep. Saw the folks and had a great dinner. It was very traditional, and a ton of fun." Brya checked the inbox of her email, selecting the one that Dr. Sandage had sent, that outlined their new project. She was shocked at his words. "Seriously? Didn't know that would be possible, at least for another five years."

Brya looked over to Dr. Paul, and wondered idly what he was working on. He never talked to her. She never paid him any mind, as he didn't seem to know she was alive, either way. All he did was work, which was a shame, because Brya thought he was rather sexy. Oh, well.

BlueDragonitess87 said:
Brya Mainsfern got to work on time, as she always did. Her hair was long, dark and had a silky-feeling quality to it. She knew this because she ran her fingers through it several times a day, just to tease Dr. Sandage, one of her colleagues at work. She liked him, but thought he had no clue that she was interested. She was 28, single, and lonely. Work was her outlet, gave her purpose. Her eyes were a dark brown, and could usually be showing a range of emotions from seductively playful or deadly serious, depending on what the situation called for. She'd had bran cereal with a banana for breakfast, and brushed her teeth, getting dressed. Brya was wearing a blue pant suit, conservatively cut above her bust line, showing no cleavage whatsoever. She rode the city bus to work, not being able to afford a car as of yet.

When Dr. Sandage got to work and said good morning to her, her breath caught for a moment, as it always did when he spoke to her. "Good morning, Dr. Sandage," Brya replied brightly, a smile on her face. "My Easter was fine. Yep. Saw the folks and had a great dinner. It was very traditional, and a ton of fun." Brya checked the inbox of her email, selecting the one that Dr. Sandage had sent, that outlined their new project. She was shocked at his words. "Seriously? Didn't know that would be possible, at least for another five years."

Brya looked over to Dr. Paul, and wondered idly what he was working on. He never talked to her. She never paid him any mind, as he didn't seem to know she was alive, either way. All he did was work, which was a shame, because Brya thought he was rather sexy. Oh, well.

"I am glad that you had a great Easter weekend with your parents. What about your boyfriend? You did not take him?" He said joking with her a bit. Dr. Sandage thougght that Dr. Mainsfern was an attractive woman with brains. "Yes Dr. We have some new stuff to use in this experiment. I hope that the drug does not change a good girl into a evil bitch and stuck on herself." He told her. Dr. Sandage was checking out his assistants body acting as if he was working. "Dr. Mainsfern check this mixture I made. What do you think? Can we find someone to test this onto?" He asked her.

Dr. Paul Blake was trying to create a bio fuel if he could not realizing that Dr. Brya was checking him out. He was looking for a woman to make into his naughty cum slut, but Dr. Mainsfern was not it though. That is until later on that day though. He testested a little bit of this mixture in a motor to see if it will run. It smoked, but would not start up. "Damn I got to make this work!" He said.

Brya smiled as Dr. Sandage blatantly asked about her holidays, wondering if he was trying to make Dr. Paul jealous. Like that would work. Dr. Paul didn't have a passionate bone in his body. He worked and did nothing else. Stuck-up...and extremely sexy. She wished one of them would make a pass at her. She answered Dr. Sandage, sarcasm dripping from her bitter words. "Point me in the direction of my boyfriend, and I'll be sure to bring him around at Thanksgiving." She laughed quietly, looking at Dr. Paul, before ignoring him like he tends to do to her, and returning her attention to the equally sexy Dr. Sandage.

She got into business-mode, looking at the concoction he'd put together, and sniffed it. "I bet we can find a willing contender to test it. How about Karen?" Brya asked, referring to the blonde who worked on the second floor lab. Dr. Paul seemed to be struggling to make his mixture work. "Do you need some assistance, Dr. Paul?" She asked him formally.

BlueDragonitess87 said:
Brya smiled as Dr. Sandage blatantly asked about her holidays, wondering if he was trying to make Dr. Paul jealous. Like that would work. Dr. Paul didn't have a passionate bone in his body. He worked and did nothing else. Stuck-up...and extremely sexy. She wished one of them would make a pass at her. She answered Dr. Sandage, sarcasm dripping from her bitter words. "Point me in the direction of my boyfriend, and I'll be sure to bring him around at Thanksgiving." She laughed quietly, looking at Dr. Paul, before ignoring him like he tends to do to her, and returning her attention to the equally sexy Dr. Sandage.

She got into business-mode, looking at the concoction he'd put together, and sniffed it. "I bet we can find a willing contender to test it. How about Karen?" Brya asked, referring to the blonde who worked on the second floor lab. Dr. Paul seemed to be struggling to make his mixture work. "Do you need some assistance, Dr. Paul?" She asked him formally.

"Well I am sure you will find someone to take to meet the family for Thanksgiving. How about we meet later this evening for dinner?" He said to Dr. Mainsfern. As he would like to get to know her a bit more. As Dr. Sandage looked at the clock on the wall. He knew that there would be some work for him to do in the storage room. "I will be back Dr. I am going to check something out." He told her as he waled away.

"No I am fine Dr. Mainsfern. I will get this figured out. Why don't you sample what Dr. Sandage mixed up? I am sure it may spice up your love life. He said to her trying to see what happens after she drinks it down. He watches to see if she will do as he said curious about it.

Brya's heart skipped a beat, when Dr. Sandage asked her to dinner. "Yes," she said quietly, blushing at him. "I'd love to go to dinner." She heard him mention something that he needed to check out. "Okay, I will put the mixture through the Ingredient Identifier, and see where the chemical levels are at. I'll make sure it's safe before we distribute it for testing." Brya did that, finding everything to be normal. It was good to go.

She heard Mr. Paul tell her to sample the mixture. Why would he want her to do that? Did he want her to be the "bitch?" Brya was confused. What did he mean by "spice up your love life?" She was wondering exactly what this mixture was now. If it would help her in the love department, she was all in. Pouring a tablespoon of the concoction into a beaker, she swallowed it, in one gulp. At first, she didn't feel any different, but then, strange things happened to her.

BlueDragonitess87 said:
Brya's heart skipped a beat, when Dr. Sandage asked her to dinner. "Yes," she said quietly, blushing at him. "I'd love to go to dinner." She heard him mention something that he needed to check out. "Okay, I will put the mixture through the Ingredient Identifier, and see where the chemical levels are at. I'll make sure it's safe before we distribute it for testing." Brya did that, finding everything to be normal. It was good to go.

She heard Mr. Paul tell her to sample the mixture. Why would he want her to do that? Did he want her to be the "bitch?" Brya was confused. What did he mean by "spice up your love life?" She was wondering exactly what this mixture was now. If it would help her in the love department, she was all in. Pouring a tablespoon of the concoction into a beaker, she swallowed it, in one gulp. At first, she didn't feel any different, but then, strange things happened to her.

Dr. Sandage smiled when he heard that Dr. Mainsfern would love to go to dinner with him. "How about I pick you up at 6:00 tonight Dr. Mainsfern? Is that a good time for you?" He asked her as he heard that she would be testing out the mixture to make sure that it was safe to consume by a person. "Sounds good that you will be testing out things with the mixture." He smiled at her and then winked at her.

Dr. Blake watched as she was placing the mixture into a beaker and gulp it down. "Dr. Mainsfern how are you feeling?" He asked her as her facial feature and body began to change. "WOW! I did not know it was going to have this effect on you Dr.!" He did not realize that Dr. Mainsfern was going to become a complete different woman. "I would love to check to see if all of that is real or not." He told her with a smile.

Brya smiled at Dr. Sandage. "That sounds perfect," she said, her eyes bright with excitement. As he winked, her heart beat faster, wondering what she would wear, and what they'd talk about at dinner. "See you later, Doctor," she murmured, testing what she was supposed to.

What was happening? She asked herself. Her breasts were growing firmer, and her ass was lifted into a rounded curve. Her face became extremely beautiful, and her body grew more curvaceous. What changed the most was her sex drive. She was so fucking horny right now. As Dr. Paul was watching her, she smiled seductively at him. "Come and find out, then, Doctor." She had forgot all about Dr. Sandage.

BlueDragonitess87 said:
Brya smiled at Dr. Sandage. "That sounds perfect," she said, her eyes bright with excitement. As he winked, her heart beat faster, wondering what she would wear, and what they'd talk about at dinner. "See you later, Doctor," she murmured, testing what she was supposed to.

What was happening? She asked herself. Her breasts were growing firmer, and her ass was lifted into a rounded curve. Her face became extremely beautiful, and her body grew more curvaceous. What changed the most was her sex drive. She was so fucking horny right now. As Dr. Paul was watching her, she smiled seductively at him. "Come and find out, then, Doctor." She had forgot all about Dr. Sandage.

Dr. Sandage could tell she was happy with him asking her out for dinner. "I am glad that it sounds perfect to you." He responded back to her. As he then started to leave and responded back to her. "Yes I will see you later Dr." Smiling back at her with pleasure and checking the new stock out in back.

"Oh I like that attitude of yours Dr. Mainsfer. I will definitely find out." Dr. Blake says to her with a smile. His hands go around her as he kissed her lips. His hands instantly grabs her ass and then playfully smacks her ass. Dr. Blake squeezes her ass. "How are you feeling Dr.?" A bit curious as to what is going on with her.

Brya seemed pleased that Dr. Sandage had finally taken an interest in her. She eagerly awaited the time that she would get to spend with him. He was a brilliant man, and she liked him a lot. Brya smiled as she hummed, a soft smile playing on her lips.

Dr. Blake was smiling, and much to close to a woman who was going out with a different man than the one currently embracing her. Brya didn't mind, however. She smiled as he held her and kissed her, his hands holding and smacking her ass in turn. She moaned as he spanked her. "I'm feeling horny," she replied in a breathy whisper. She ran her fingers through Dr. Blake's hair, grinding her hips into his. "Would you like to help me with these feelings, Paul?" She asked wickedly, a hand slipping between them as she caressed his cock through his pants.

BlueDragonitess87 said:
Brya seemed pleased that Dr. Sandage had finally taken an interest in her. She eagerly awaited the time that she would get to spend with him. He was a brilliant man, and she liked him a lot. Brya smiled as she hummed, a soft smile playing on her lips.

Dr. Blake was smiling, and much to close to a woman who was going out with a different man than the one currently embracing her. Brya didn't mind, however. She smiled as he held her and kissed her, his hands holding and smacking her ass in turn. She moaned as he spanked her. "I'm feeling horny," she replied in a breathy whisper. She ran her fingers through Dr. Blake's hair, grinding her hips into his. "Would you like to help me with these feelings, Paul?" She asked wickedly, a hand slipping between them as she caressed his cock through his pants.

Dr. Blake loved how Dr. Mainsferns hand rubbing his crotch. He knew and could tell rhat she was very horny for him. He felt her lips on hers. "I am glad that you are feeling very horny. I will definitely take care of that for you." Dr. Blake slid his hand up her skirt pulling her panties down and his fingers massaging her pussy. "I will definitely quench your horniness Dr." He told her smiling now. He rubbed her pussy harder and harder with his fingers onto her pussy. He removes his fingers from her pussy. He bends her over smacking her ass.

Brya was not worrying about Dr. Sandage, as she usually did. He was the furthest thing from her mind. Dr. Blake consumed her every thought, as his hand slid into her panties and into her pussy. She moaned, kissing him as he fingered her tight fuckhole. He took them out, and smacked her ass, making her gasp. "Take me, Paul," she said in a raspy whisper, need lacing her words. She needed his cock, deep inside her pussy. "You feel how wet I am," she murmured, waiting for what would happen next.

BlueDragonitess87 said:
Brya was not worrying about Dr. Sandage, as she usually did. He was the furthest thing from her mind. Dr. Blake consumed her every thought, as his hand slid into her panties and into her pussy. She moaned, kissing him as he fingered her tight fuckhole. He took them out, and smacked her ass, making her gasp. "Take me, Paul," she said in a raspy whisper, need lacing her words. She needed his cock, deep inside her pussy. "You feel how wet I am," she murmured, waiting for what would happen next.

Dr. Blake had plans to take her. His plans to take her frim behind. Dr. Blake began to unbuckle his belt and then undo his pants. He pulled his boxers down and slide his cock into her tight virgin pussy. "I am taking you know doctor!" He told her sliding deeper and deeper into her hot wet pussy. "Yes I love how wet you are for me." He tells her sliding faster and faster into her. He was penetrating deeply into her pussy. He began to slide harder and harder inside her. His cock sliding in and out of her. "Do you like the feel of that?" He smacks her ass again and again.

Brya was lost in a lust-filled haze that housed only her and Dr. Blake. She watched in awe, as he removed his lower half of clothes, and entered her pussy, holding her up against the counter, as he slid his hard flesh deep inside her yielding softness. "Mmm, take me, Dr. Blake. Take me..." She moaned, feeling him hit deep within her bare loveliness as he spanked her hard. Her moans became so much louder, panting and gasping in pleasure as his cock stretched her pussy, making her feel so good. "Dr...harder..." She begged, smiling as he fucked her hard.

BlueDragonitess87 said:
Brya was lost in a lust-filled haze that housed only her and Dr. Blake. She watched in awe, as he removed his lower half of clothes, and entered her pussy, holding her up against the counter, as he slid his hard flesh deep inside her yielding softness. "Mmm, take me, Dr. Blake. Take me..." She moaned, feeling him hit deep within her bare loveliness as he spanked her hard. Her moans became so much louder, panting and gasping in pleasure as his cock stretched her pussy, making her feel so good. "Dr...harder..." She begged, smiling as he fucked her hard.

Dr. Blake was glad that he would be the first to break her in. He slid faster and faster in and out of her. "I am taking you!" He responded back to her as he began to slide harder and harder inside her. A slapping sound of their bodies slapping together. Dr. Blake slid a hand around her hip as he fucked her from behind. He rubbed her pussy hard while he was slamming harder and deeper into her pussy. "Am I starting to slam hard enough into you?" As he rammed deeper and faster thanbefore into her hot and wet pussy. He loved hearing her veg for his cock.

Brya's heart was beating rapidly in her chest as Dr. Blake kept his pace up, his cock was pushing in and out, driving her wild. "Yes, Dr. Blake, just like that..." Without warning, Brya's personality changed. She became aware that she was in the middle of having sex. "What the hell?" She said, looking behind her, to see Dr. Blake. She pulled herself away from him, their bodies disconnecting. "What do you think you are doing?" Brya asked, straightening her clothes, pulling them back on. "Dr. Sandage," she screamed, frightened, as she saw Dr. Blake standing there, his cock out, covered in juices. "Dr. Sandage, I need your help please." Her voiced was strained, and she was shaking.

BlueDragonitess87 said:
Brya's heart was beating rapidly in her chest as Dr. Blake kept his pace up, his cock was pushing in and out, driving her wild. "Yes, Dr. Blake, just like that..." Without warning, Brya's personality changed. She became aware that she was in the middle of having sex. "What the hell?" She said, looking behind her, to see Dr. Blake. She pulled herself away from him, their bodies disconnecting. "What do you think you are doing?" Brya asked, straightening her clothes, pulling them back on. "Dr. Sandage," she screamed, frightened, as she saw Dr. Blake standing there, his cock out, covered in juices. "Dr. Sandage, I need your help please." Her voiced was strained, and she was shaking.

Dr. Blake was enjoying the wild fuck that him and Dr. Mainsfern was having. "I knew you had a wild streak inside you doctor. I love it and enjoy this new you." Dr. Blake said to her in pleasure. Ramming the fuck out of her pussy. Dr. Blake did not realize that the drug was beginning to wear off from her. "Are you ok? What is going on?" He asked her. As Dr. Mainsfern pulls away from him and his cock slides out of her hot wet pussy. Dr. Sandage could not hear what was going on until Dr. Mainsfer came to the room where he was at. He could gear a terribly distraught woman sobbing and crying. "What is wrong Dr. Maisfern? Are you ok?" He asked her not realizing that she has sampled the experimental drug. The drug was in Dr. Mainsfern body altering her as she is there.

Brya had gone from thoroughly enjoying the hard fucking Dr. Blake was giving her, to sobbing in front of Dr. Sandage. She was freaking out, trying to find the chunk of time that seemed to have disappeared. She was crying, and fell to her knees in a pool of sadness. "Dr. Blake took...advantage of me...the bastard had his sick cock inside me..." Tears streamed down her face. "I've got to get out of here..." She didn't move, though. She couldn't.

BlueDragonitess87 said:
Brya had gone from thoroughly enjoying the hard fucking Dr. Blake was giving her, to sobbing in front of Dr. Sandage. She was freaking out, trying to find the chunk of time that seemed to have disappeared. She was crying, and fell to her knees in a pool of sadness. "Dr. Blake took...advantage of me...the bastard had his sick cock inside me..." Tears streamed down her face. "I've got to get out of here..." She didn't move, though. She couldn't.

Dr. Sandage had tried to comfort her and make her feel better. He had never seen her that upset before. Dr. Blake had gotten dressed and did not know how to react. He could not believe that she would change that quickly. He thought that possiblybly she did not get enough of the drug. Dr. Blake was wrong about that though. Dr. Mainsfern would change back into her alter ego. The thing eas not known though. "Dr. Mainsfern are you ok? It will be fine." He told her with his hand soothing her back. "Why don't you take the rest of the day off to gather yourself. I will make sure that Dr. Blake stays away from you." He told her.

Brya was miserable. She never thought she'd be so out of control of her personal life, but the day had arrived that she'd been proven wrong. "How will it be fine?" She cried hysterically. "I can still feel his slimy hands and flesh on and in me..." Tears ran down her face as her distress seemed to escalate before Dr. Sandage's eyes. "Can't you come home with me?" Brya asked, leaning into his hand. "Please? I don't want to be alone. Please come home with me." Brya looked up at him, malice growing in her heart for Dr. Blake. He'd never touch her again, if she had anything to say about it. She felt powerless, and sick. He'd taken her choice from the matter. She should have never taken that drug. He would pay, she decided. She wasn't sure how yet, but he would pay.

BlueDragonitess87 said:
Brya was miserable. She never thought she'd be so out of control of her personal life, but the day had arrived that she'd been proven wrong. "How will it be fine?" She cried hysterically. "I can still feel his slimy hands and flesh on and in me..." Tears ran down her face as her distress seemed to escalate before Dr. Sandage's eyes. "Can't you come home with me?" Brya asked, leaning into his hand. "Please? I don't want to be alone. Please come home with me." Brya looked up at him, malice grow inning in her heart for Dr. Blake. He'd never touch her again, if she had anything to say about it. She felt powerless, and sick. He'd taken her choice from the matter. She should have never taken that drug. He would pay, she decided. She wasn't sure how yet, but he would pay.

Dr. Sandage had no control over what happened to her while he was away taking care of new experimental drugs that came in a shipment. It had to be all organized and and inventoried. "Look for now on you will not come in contact Dr. Blake with Dr. Mainferns. Is that understood?" He said to the both of them there in the lab. "I am sorry that you felt his slimy hands on you and his member deep inside you. I can go home with you to comfort you Dr. Mainferns. Will that make you feel better?" Dr. Sandage said to her. The problem is that Dr. Mainferns has ingested the first sample that is flowing throughout her body in her bloodstream. It is only a matter of time before she changes back into the new Dr. Brya Mainferns who is her alter ego now. "Dr. Mainferns shall we go home now?" As he wiped away her tears. Dr. Blake will eventually corrupt and alter Dr. Mainferns because she will not be a good girl any longer now.

Brya was still shaking with rage, as she nodded, tears still falling unwillingly down her face."I understand, Dr. Sandage," she said weakly. Yes, please come with me. That will help a lot. Let's go now. I've got to get away from this building." She tried to smile as he wiped away her many tears, but it only came out as a grimace. Her heart was sobbing, her spirit crushed by the day's events. She never wanted to feel this weakness ever again. She began to plot against Dr. Blake. Yes, the SOB better enjoy his time now, because she'd make sure he never touched her again.

BlueDragonitess87 said:
Brya was still shaking with rage, as she nodded, tears still falling unwillingly down her face."I understand, Dr. Sandage," she said weakly. Yes, please come with me. That will help a lot. Let's go now. I've got to get away from this building." She tried to smile as he wiped away her many tears, but it only came out as a grimace. Her heart was sobbing, her spirit crushed by the day's events. She never wanted to feel this weakness ever again. She began to plot against Dr. Blake. Yes, the SOB better enjoy his time now, because she'd make sure he never touched her again.

Dr. Blake just watched how distraught she was about her being upset. Dr. Sandage was not pleased that Dr. Mainsfern was upset. "I am glad that you understand. Why don't we get out of here?" He told her. "Yes we canleave now." As they began to leave the lab and go to where they both park. "Are you well enough to drive Dr. Mainsfern or should I drive youhome?" He asked her. Dr. Blake waited until they were both gone from the office to try to follow them. He just could not believe that she chose Dr. Sandage over him. He was not worried about her being mad at him.

Brya went with Dr. Sandage, nodding as he said they could leave work. "Can you drive me, please?" She asked him. She was still shaken up, and needed comforting. She trusted Dr. Sandage. She couldn't say the same for that perverted freak, Dr. Blake. She preferred Dr. Sandage, and she was still revolted by having Dr. Blake's hands all over her. She realized that she was starting to hate her other co-worker. She thought about transferring to another lab, anything to put space between her and that man.

BlueDragonitess87 said:
Brya went with Dr. Sandage, nodding as he said they could leave work. "Can you drive me, please?" She asked him. She was still shaken up, and needed comforting. She trusted Dr. Sandage. She couldn't say the same for that perverted freak, Dr. Blake. She preferred Dr. Sandage, and she was still revolted by having Dr. Blake's hands all over her. She realized that she was starting to hate her other co-worker. She thought about transferring to another lab, anything to put space between her and that man.

Dr. Sandage could tell she felt protected with him by her side. Dr. Sandage and Byra walked rhrough the hallway to his car. He opened the door for Byra to climb in. "Not a problem ablout me driving you home." Dr. Sandage said this with a smile to her as he put his seatbelt on and thwn the key into the ignition starting it up. "I was thinking we could go Mezixan. How does that sound for dinner tonight?

Back
Top Bottom