Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxM] A Story to Remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awari

Moon
I am looking for a partner who can bring me a good story. Something to tug at the imagination. I want to be drawn in, captured by your replies. I do like length, but content is more important to me.

I understand when people get busy and can't post often, just let me know when posts won't be coming in. I have a life myself, and tend to get busy on and off, but I try to be consistent.

I will play both dominant and submissive characters. I like realistic characters, backgrounds, strengths, weaknesses, hopes, dreams. I need depth and histories and faults. Don't come to me with cardboard cutout characters. I need drama, depth, pain!

I only play M/M roleplays, sorry to those who don't enjoy that sort of rps. I want doms/subs/switches, as long as it comes with depth. I'm not big on modern times because its difficult to keep a rp going after the general big 'hitch' of a rp is solved. Unrequited love? Solved! Now what? Nothing! I like the fantasy sort of rp that make things easier to play with the plot bunnies, but if you can prove to me that you can make a modern rp interesting and constant, then I'll consider it.

What am I craving?

Relationships

Angel/Demon
Alien/Human
Servant/Prince
Thief/Prince (Thief/Knight)
Prince/Prostitute
Mortal/Immortal
Angel/Fallen Angel
Demon/Fallen Angel
Guardian Angel/Human
Demon/Slayer