Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Lust & Teamwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDGirl27

Star
Aleal was a strange girl not from the planet Earth, no she was from Asgard the realm of the gods or so was what Loki thought. Anyways Aleal’s twin Raya had just crashed to earth after taking sides with Loki and now she hides among the humans. Aleal had just taken her leave letting Odin know what had happened and now she had been sent to Earth to deal with the problem. Soon there was another light streaking through the sky right past Stark tower. “Sir I think you should know two life forms have just crashed to earth three hours apart from each other. I think it would be wise to check it out.” Jarvis spoke to Tony.

Aleal shook herself of dust and made her way down an alley way into darkness, she was now in human form with long blond hair, dark brown eyes. She was about 5’5 and weighed 110lbs. Under her disguise however she had long silvery hair and almost black eyes yet the same build of body. Days soon went by and he wouldn’t be able to track the life forms that Jarvis had picked up but now Tony had a conference to go to. Unaware of who she was sitting across from Aleal was busy working on suit plans on her lap top her eyes moving over the screen as her fingers typed away.

She was working on ways of destroying weapons without bringing harm to your enemies or yourselves as well as some armoured suits. Other people soon left the room yet she kept on working her ear piece hidden under her hair. “She seems busy.” Rhodes said as he nodded to Tony before he smirked and walked out the door leaving them alone. Aleal hardly seemed to notice that Tony was there, her mind was really in her designs, which were set up in the Asgardian language.

RE: Blood, Lust & Teamwork (Me & viktri_neɪʃən)

"Keep me posted on their whereabouts. Snapshots whenever you can." Tony simply instructed Jarvis after a week of searching and tracing the rare elements contained in these 'life forms' skin. With deadlines approaching, he had other worries and so Jarvis was to monitor other activities. After his various encounters with the supernatural, he would not tread lightly. The Iron Man suit was kept by his side at all times in the shape of a briefcase that would only open by voice recognition to only three people in the world: Pepper, Rhodes, and of course, Tony.

The latest conference was a success, and Tony celebrated with an ice cold alcoholic beverage, receiving a skeptical glance from Rhodes. He then had tried to distract him by pointing out the cute blonde sitting across from them, to which he replied, "Of course she's busy, I only hire the best." And after Rhodes left, smiling to himself, he opened his laptop and straightened his collar, picking the white lint from his dark blue suit. He typed a few keys and hacked into her computer, sending her an IM that popped up on her screen, 'Hi. Do you work for me? I find it hard to believe that I would forget the name of a cute woman.' His eyes glanced over the top of his screen to see her amused expression as she finally paused from her work after typing the entire presentation during the conference to see the pop-up.

She simply hit a button on her lap top bringing her files to a close, she knew not to bother trying to hide it since he was a genius. “Mr. Stark I presume? No, I do not work for you.” She said raising an eyebrow as she shifted in her seat. A smile came to her lips slightly though and she moved her eyes watching him up and down before she shut her lap top. “I work for myself actually, very interesting presentation you did, I have to admit, for Iron Man your rather small.” She said a smirk coming to her own lips. “I had a feeling you couldn’t control yourself, going after every woman you see.” She laughed gently.

“No I guess I shoulder introduce myself. My name is Aleal Bjornsson, I am here to learn from the World’s best scientists.” She muttered. Aleal put her laptop down as she stood up and made her way towards Tony and sat down on the arm of his chair as she scanned over his lap top. “I already knew you were going to hack me, made it easy for you. Anyways, is there something I can help you with Mr. Stark?” she asked as she pressed a key on his lap top and suddenly her files appeared and she laughed. “Remember when you hack someone you leave a trail.” She said softly close to his ear.

She then crossed her arms and leaned back against the back of his chair. “Take a look then, no use hiding my files from yah.” She said her Accent seemed to be a light European one. He wouldn’t be able to get translations for the language though but he would see strange devices and a suit appear on his screen. “I am here to stop war, make weapons useless.” She said as she stood up and grabbed her bag and lap top putting her device in the bag. “Here’s my number.” She said tucking her card into his shirt pocket as she stood and headed out the door and closing it behind her.

Tony tried hard not to be impressed, and tried harder not to show it on his face as she answered his questions and shared with him that she knew of his weakness towards attractive women which is how she was able to gain his full attention. Though he always had a thing for the smart ones...and Aleal Bjornnson appeared to him as no dummy. When his screen had been invaded by her files, his jaw slacked at the unknown languages and advanced formulas along with complicated perspectives of his Iron Man suit. She must have saw him stunned speechless as he tried to navigate through her files blindly since he could not translate this foreign language, because she gave him her number and strutted out of the room with her head held high.

The cushioned chair he had been sitting in spun rapidly as Tony jumped up and followed her down the end of the hallway before grabbing and holding the knob so she could not turn it. He cornered her against the door, their faces only an inch apart from each other as he whispered, "Where did you say you were from, Aleal?"

Aleal smiled as she noticed his shocked look but she was already out the door heading down the hall. She suddenly went wide eyed when Tony ran past her then held the door knob so she couldn’t get away. She leaned back against the door as he got close towards her and she felt his breath on her face when he spoke. “I didn’t tell you where I was from.” She said back in a low whisper as her hands clenched at her side and she let out a soft sigh. “I am from Asgard, same place as Thor but no relation or relationship to that jock.” She muttered. She let out a sigh and grabbed Tony by his tie and pulled him into a spare room and shut the door behind them. “I actually as not searching you out but when I saw you here I tried to keep my distance. I don’t want humans involved in my mission Tony Stark.” Aleal said as she let go of his tie. “Since you’re an Avenger I will say this to you. My sister and Loki have joined forces and I have come to Earth to stop them before they take down your planet the move onto Asgard. That suit you saw in those files, it’s an organic metal from Asgard, I am able to control it at will.” She said and narrowed her eyes as she sat against a table and bit her bottom lip.

“We crashed to earth a while ago, I noted that Jarvis has been tracking me or trying to but I scrambled my signal. What you were tracking was my suit.” She said as she adjusted her shirt. “I am here to deal with my sister than I shall be off your planet. I am already aware that Thor knows I am here as well as my sister and Loki. Odin has told Thor that Loki and Azeal have joined forces.” She said and ran her hand through her hair feeling her heart rate starting to take up. “Is there anything else you want to ask me, anything else you want to know?” Aleal said softly as she adjusted herself. She felt a slight shiver go down her spine, she had never been this close to such a handsome man in a long time. “I steal can’t believe the famous Tony Stark has taken an interest in what I am up to. Let me put this straight, I am tired of war and death, I want to end it and bring peace.” She said and crossed her arms over her chest staring over his handsome frame.

"Unf!" Tony grunted when she yanked him into another room by his tie, and took a small step back, body angled away so she couldn't try that again. But he found himself leaning toward her voice the longer she spoke, very interested in her good intentions to end all war. Loki was back? Ever since the Asgardians found a way to arrive on Earth, more and more keep showing up..."There is no such thing as peace. As long as someone carries a big stick, someone carries a bigger one." His eyes had stared down at her smaller figure, almost directly into her shirt until her arms folded over her chest. He had to purse his lips to stop himself from running his tongue over them.

"Why are YOU here? Why not Thor?" Tony stood straight after realizing he was craning his neck too unprofessionally. "And what is your purpose for the organic metal?"

She couldn’t help but smile as he stared down her shirt and she slowly uncrossed her arms. “See something you like Mr. Stark?” she asked and smirked. “Loki is here because my twin is here on earth. She has come to try and take over earth maybe even destroy it. I am here to stop her and take her and Loki back to Asgard or destroy them. Kara was the first thing Jarvis picked up crashing to earth, I was the second. Loki came through other means, he is after my sister and well I just can’t let him use her powers or this planet will no longer be able to sustain life.” Aleal said as she looked up at him her eyes scanning over his body.

“The metal is sort of fused to me a symbiotic relationship in a way yet it takes nothing from me other than stay living from body heat.” She said and then cocked her head to the side. “It protects me from most attacks, keeps me alive if I am gravely injured and it is able to strengthen my powers. I want to use this metal to take out my sister and Loki, Tony. I want to protect this planet, Thor is busy off planet elsewhere, Odin won’t even tell me where it is. Are you going to let me do my job or are you going to be following me around like a horny rabbit?” she said.

“I know you have a great mind and you’re a billionaire but even someone like you cannot stop my sister and Loki. It takes a monster like me to stop monsters like you. And yes I said monster, we are not gods.” She said and shut her eyes. Soon Tony would see Aleal change and she stood with the same flesh color but her hair was long and white and when she opened her eyes they were very dark brown and seemed to have a sad glint in them. “You want to see the metal?” she said and soon her body was covered in a pale silvery metal and a suit formed over her from head to toe, it was like that of his Iron Man yet is was more slender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom