Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Love You(Incest) KaleoFox X FutaFanatic

He heard her warning. "Ok Mom! where do you want it then mom Im close..Ohh Mommmy!! I cant stop I want you to take it inside" His speed increased and he thrust harder as he was at the brink. He bend down onto her and his hands squeezed her breasts hard still fucking her from the back.

She shook her head more and more, breathing slow and deep, her body trembling beneath him."O-On mommy's breasts!! Please!"She cried with a rough whine.

"Ok Mommy! " . He pulled out of her and turned her onto to her back quickly. He knelt down onto her ab " Here I cum Mom! " A few hard strokes and Bang! He came hard . Thick white sprem Shot all over her with the first shot hitting her right under the chin. The rest covering her breasts. As He shot his last load his was spent but his cock was still semi hard. He got down and slowly lay beside her. He knew she was close to orgasm so he his inserted his middle finger inside her and fucked her with it while his thimb rubbed her clit. " Come on MoM I know you are close Come on do it "

She gasped a bit when he flipped her over, prepared for what was to come as he sat and was about to blow his load, his thick teenage load. So when it splatter all over her tits and face she gasped, feeling his potent, heavy cream dripping down her curves, a load that srely put her husband, his father to shame. Though when he fingered her, that last bit sent her over, sent the woman screaming as she came, insides squeezing hard as her body locked up and her pussy squirt, drenching his hand in her juices.

Kaleo felt her orgasm He scream of ecstacy filled his ears it turned him on more. He pulled out his hand which was now fully covered with her juices. Kaleo Licked up all the juices from his hand " Mmm finger licking good " he snickered. Kaleo reached in for his mother and gave her a tight kiss. " Mom That was the best time of my life ". Kaleo's manhood was semi hard but he hugged her tight his hands playing with her nipples as he fell assleep.

She smiled, watching him lick her juices with a shiver, her body slightly trembling from an orgasm she hadn't had in so long. So when he kissed her she returned it, snuggling happily into him as she closed her eyes and began to doze off, for the first time in so long happily and sexually satisfied.

Morning came and Kaleo opened his eyes to see the most beautiful woman of his life sleeping naked before him He still couldnt believe what had happened yesterday . He hugged her tightly as his morning wood snuggled in between her legs . " Hmm... "

She snuggled back with a soft smile, humming softly as she felt him move, the woman never opening her eyes."Mmm sleep well sweetie?" She asked sftly with a bit of a giggle.

"Yes! Mommy That was the best night of my life and I feel good that you were my first, nobody else I know would have been better. " His morningwood twitching between her legs as he slightly played with her breasts. " What are you gonna do today mommy? I have to get to school soon . " He went in and started to suck her nipples "mmm!"

She relaxed against him and smiled as he praised how wonderful he felt about last night. though with his hard on twitching she moaned softly and smiled."W-Well then..perhaps you should fuck mommies mouth so you don't have that problem in class.."

" Hehe Yeah that would be a big probelm in school if we dont take care of it now " He snickered.He kept playing with her breasts . One of his trailed down to her ass and cradled it.

" Ok Mommy, Now this a wonderful way to wake up . Best morning ever . " He got up and positioned his cock right on top of her lips , he pushed her lips open and pushed his cock fully inside her , deepthroating her. He started to move inside her mouth increasing his speed. His was now no more gentle , she needed a fucking and he was giving it. " Yes ! Mommy take it all Take it in Deeep!.. Aaah!"

She relaxed, closing her eyes as he thrut, sucking him long and hard with a soft smile all the while. As he spoke she narrowed her eyes a bit, licking and nipping his cock as the boy spoke to her in such a way.

" Ahhh Mommy Your mouth and tongue , its like heaven." He bent back a bit in pleasure as he pumped into her harder. He held her head with both his hands and fucked her mouth hard. " Yess .. Im going to cum Mom!"

She closed her eyes and relaxed, letting him enjoy himself as he fucked her face. The woman sucked him long and hard, working the length with her tongue, letting the vibrations of her humming work his cock as well.

Kaleo couldnt hold on any longer , he came right into his Mother's mouth, his thick young seed filling her mouth as he pressed her down hard on his cock. " OH Mother! " . Kaleo fell back onto the bed his cock slipping out of her mouth with a plop sound , some of the cum flicked back onto the bed. " Ohh what a way to wake up . I love my mother".

She closed her eyes and swallowed it all as he came, her hands holding onto his hips to keep him still. After a while she felt him pull from her mouth, the woman taking in a breath, miling some."I'm glad you liked it sweetie.."

Kaleo Got up from the bed. " Mom I know you had your breakfast but I have to go to school now . " He got into the bathroom but didnt care to close the door . He turned on the shower , and waited fot it to turn to a medium hot condition. " Mom you want to join me here ?"

She smiled some with a nod when he assured her that he had to get ready for school. Though when he offered her to join him she shook her head some. With a loving kiss she sighed."Now..go ahead and wash up..I'll make you some breakfast real quick sweetie.."And with that the woman made her way down into the kitchen

Kaleo washed himself up real quick and got dressed up for school. He walked downstairs and sat on down beside the table "Mom how's the breakfast coming?" He looked towards the kitchen where he could see his mother cooking . He back towards him . He loved the way her ass swayed.

(Sorry people but this thread is now closed.guess both of us lost interest. Had a nice time with futafanatic . And thanks for the views )

Back
Top Bottom