Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Love You(Incest) KaleoFox X FutaFanatic

Kaleo slowly rubs his Mother's bra as he tries to get her nipples hard . He keeps running circles around. " Ohh. Mom you are so beautiful". He bends down to her bra and sucks on her bra covered right nipple while his left hand kept caressing the left breast. Slowly both his hands went behind her back and unhooked her bra letting it drop. Showing him what he wanted .

She moaned softly as he rubbed, her breathing slow, welcoming the pleaure, something her body missed so much. But when he sucked on them she gasped, having missed the tender touch of lips there, even if her bra covered them. However when he removed her bra, his mother's tits bounced in freedom.

Kaleo loved Kim's breasts." Ohh Mother you look soo beautiful now" He continued to lick and suck on her hard nipples as he squeezed her breasts. His boxers had a big lump on it which kept rubbing on her centre.

She moaned harder now that his mouth latched onto her nipples and breasts, her nipples hardening more as she took in a breath."O-Ohhhh god..so good.."

Kaleo kept at it sucking and squeezing her breasts, his right hand though went lower sliding down her navel circling it two times and reached its destination, her centre . He rubbed her clit and pussy with gently up and down strokes on her panties. He wanted to make her want him bad.

She moaned softly when she felt him rub her clit, the woman rolling her hips, finding his rubbing pleasurable, even if she didn't want this at all. But she let him continue as her pussy throbbed, leaking her juices, showing off her apparent arousal.

He went below and slowly huffed into her panties . The sight of a female pussy that too his mother's turned him on really bad . He started to pull down her panties using his mouth to tease her more . Slowly pulling it down lifting her ass up to pull it off completely. He was awestruck at the wonderful sight . " Mmm... thats looks tasty Mom!"

She shivvered a bit as he teased her more and eased her out of her panties. Though when he praised her figure and the sight of her pusy she blushed all the more, the slick hole drooling with want."R-Really?"

"Yes! Mommy I have seen my share of stuff on the net and nothing can compare to that". He rubbed around her slit from top to bottom and then back, just slightly touching the walls of her pussy." I had fantasized about this for a long time and now its all real ". While his right hand did the teasing on her centre , his left hand fondled with her full and upright breasts. He pulled and rubbed her nipples and gave a few squeezes too, changing the nipple as he wished.

She blushed at his praise, lowering her head a bit with a moan as he rubbed her, her juices drooling out of her slick hole.She gasped as he rubbed and squeezed her chest, the woman shaking slightly as he worked her form."Mmmmm W-wow...S-So good.."

Kaleo lay beside her ,his right leg over her left as he enjoyed his mother's beautiful body. He licked her neck and kissed it as his hands did the work . His right forfinger slightly entered her to get just the tip wet and used it to rub her small nube , in circles . His cock lay on her thigh hard and throbbing ,it had slid out of his boxers. It was quite thick and long for his age , surely a rare item like his mother.

She tiltd her head more as he licked and kissed at her neck, her breathing slowing a bit as she relaxed beneath him. Though when he slipped his digit into her she gasped with a light smile, only to tense up when she saw and felt his cock on her."O-Oh god... so big..." She praised with a dark blush.

"Thanks Mom Im happy you like it. Its all yours " His face starts to redden up. He sucks on his right thumb and places it on her nube and rubs it slowly. The right middle finger teasing her outer pussy. He flicks the finger on her pussy so that it enters slightly and comes out . His right forefinger and ring finger teases her walls . He stretches out his little finger and rubs her anus. As his right hand was working so was his left hand. His left hand rubbed and squeezed her breasts. He pulled on her nipples and twisted them . He would occasionally leand forward and lick her nipples which caused his cock to touch her wetness slightly.

She giggled weakly as he spoke, now lost in lust, paying no mind that hewas her son but more as a man giving her the pleasure she craved.She gasped as he continued working her pussy, each flick sending a wave of pleasure through her."Mmm..."She breathed, her insides pulsing wildly. both holes gripped his fingers and throbbed before she twitched and looked at him, feeling his cock throb against her.

He leans forward to his mother, the one true love of his life " I love you Mom!" . He kisses her lips and looks straight into her eyes like a lover to his partner. " I.. I want you to be my only girl Mom! .. I promise that you will always be my favourite" . He gets on top of her , face to face , body to body. He then moves down slowly , his breath lightly falling her body as moved down to her her lovespot ,her wetness.

she smiled softly and nodded, grinding into him slowly, unable to deny the fact she was loving this more and more iven her husband never gave her much of any attention lately.She looked up at him though when he begged her to be his woman, the mother blushing deeply, at a loss for words as she bit her lip. But as he moved down the woman whimpered softly."I-I don't...Know.."

He curled his tongue around her clit ans he started to lick and suck on it . " Mmm... Soo tasty!" He licks her again eating her pussy up. his right hand slowly starts to rub her pussy walls. while his teases her anus. " Mom Im sure about what I said"

She moaned hard, biting her lip harder as he teased the hot nub, the woman rolling and bucking her hips as she was lost in pleasure. By now she was in too much bliss to care that he wa her son and was giving her pleasure than her husband. Though when he rubbed her pussy and teased her behind, Kim moaned hard."A-Ahh! So good.."

He Loved pleasing his mother. He couldnt help it , was born like that and right now he was doing something which both of enjoyed . He moaned into her pussy "Mmmm!!" As his tongue slid into her . It curled up and started to twist and turn inside her . He wanted her to feel how much her loved her. His thumb slightly inside her ass and then comes out . It then circles around her rosebud teasing it more . He rubbed her nube with his nose while he moved his tongue in her bliss. Her constant compliments drove him on.

She arched back once his tongue slid inside her, the woman taking short, raspy breaths in between her moans. She moaned louder and rocked her hips hard as he also began to tease and finger her tight back door, the older woman writhing on her bed as her son pleased her and sent her body in a pleasurable mess she missed so much.

"Ohh Mom!! you taste soo good" . He continued his work on her . Her moans turning him more and more on . " I can't believe this till now " He presses his nose down into her nube and rubs it from side to side. He had his tongue deep in her vagina twirling and swirling in eternal bliss "MMMM..!!..". Both his hands were helping too. His right hand moved up to her right breast and and started to rub her nipples and slightly pinch them. While his left hand was down to her center. His left forefinger and ring finger rubbed her lower labia , his middle finger entered inside her pussy to help his tongue . Curling up and touching her G-spot.

She moaned harder, panting for air as her hips rocked into him, loving the way he touched and stmulated her body. The older woman bit her lip as well, her insides pulsing throbbing and twitching as his tongue and fingers ravaged her walls and more. With his hand working her breasts her nipples hardened beneath his grip, her walls closing in around his tongue and fingers."O-Oh god!! So good!!"

Kaleo loved what he was doing more than anything. Her taste was intoxicating , He wanted more so he pressed down into her centre , his nose rubbing her nube while his tongue started moving in all directions possible . His right middle finger moved really fast finger fucking her . He had not forgot about her beautiful breasts . His left hand was already on it rubbing , twisting, pulling and pinching her nipples. Kaleo was squahing those lemons for juice.
"Ohh Mom!" He pulled back for a second. " Can I play with your ass ?"

The woman could only moan and cry as the boy worked her needy body, easily working her in ways her husband hadn't. Her insides pulsed and her juices drooled out of her so he could feast on it all. Though when he pulled back and asked about her ass she nodded softly with a blush."G-o ahead..B-But be easy..y-your father has never..done anything with my ass before..."

" Ok Mom! Wait a sec let me get some vaseline" . He gets up and leaves to the bathroom , after some searching he finds a bottle and brings it back. He gets on to the bed with one of knees on the bed he looks to her . " mom would you mind getting on your hands and knees ?" . As he waited he started to rub some vaseline on to his fingers

Back
Top Bottom