Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave of the family (Revnarh & Red Demon)

Ariana was confused. She liked her stepmother, but she did not know if she loved her. It was true that the beautiful and sexy woman next to her was the reason why she allways got a boner everytime she was near her since she arrived at her stepmother's home. Aria was glad that she had the pills that stopped her cock from getting erect. The side eeffect of allways being horny and incredibly aroused drove her nearly crazy, but masturbating would be useless since even playing with her pussy would not satisfy her and bring her to an orgasm. Ariana looked at her stepmother and nodded. "Y-yes...I understood..." Claire was right, she did not want to make her father sad by finding out that his daughter has a crush on his new wife. Aria wondered what kind of surprise she would get at her birthday. She began to eat the food and tried from everything a little bit. Ariana liked the delicious food and ate it with a healthy appetite.

Claire was happy to see Ariana enjoy the food. She ate as well and the talk around the table turned to less sexual matters. Claire asked about her stepdaughter's school and was generally interested in the teenager's life. She was a little sad to learn that the girl had secluded herself because of her condition. The hours flew by and the food disappeared from the plates. Their glasses were emptied and filled several times over. But at last they couldn't eat another bite.

Claire looked at her gorgeous stepdaughter, "Well dear. I guess it's time for us to get home. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow." She offered Aria her hand. "I guess we won't be driving. We'll get a cab."

Ariana finished to eat half of everything while Claire ate the other half. They emptied the plates together and chatted a little bit about the daily life like Ariana's school life. Ariana and Claire drank more wine while they were talking. Aria stood up on shaky legs and grabbed the hand of her stepmother. Claire paid for the dinner and called a cab. They waited outside the restaurant and got into the taxi after it arrived. Ariana and Claire got into the car and told the driver their destination was. The driver nodded and glanced at Ariana from time to time.

When they arrived home Claire walked Ariana to the door. "So I must say it's been a wonderful evening my dear. I had never imagined that I'd get such an interesting and beautiful stepdaughter when I married." she opened the door and stepped inside, "But I'm sad to say I have to work early tomorrow and I'm not sure what time I'll be home. So you'll have to be on your own tomorrow. Just behave and make yourself ready for your birthday." She kissed Ariana on the lips. Not a motherly kiss and yet not a kiss of a lover, but she kept the teenager's lips to hers longer, much longer than needed. "Good night sweetheart. Sleep well." And then Claire went to her bedroom to sleep.

Ariana blushed a little bit when she heard Claire's words. "And I have never imagined that I'd get such an beautiful and sexy stepmother." Aria followed her, not knowing what she could do tomorrow yet. She blushed again when Claire kissed her and returned the kiss. Ariana had the feeling that the kiss was not long enough and wished she could kiss her stepmother's soft lips longer. "Good night...mom." She went to her room and got out of her new dress to put it away. Ariana was still blushing a little bit from the kiss. She took a quick shower to clean herself and made herself ready for bed. Ariana got into her bed and tried to sleep, but she was so horny and aroused that she colud not fall asleep. Aria tried to masturbate, but the pill was still working and prevented her cock from getting hard. She tried to release some steam by playing with her pussy and nipples, but that made it only worse instead of helping her. Ariana fell asleep after a while and dreamt about her stepmother. She had a wet dream and woke the next day up with a rock hard and throbbing erection. Ariana stared at her cock and took the pill she had forgotten to take yesterday. She showered to clean her dripping wet pussy and put a pair of red frilly panties, a matching red frilly bra, a red top and a black mid-long skirt on before she went down to eat breakfast. Her stepmother was allready working and so Ariana had to eat alone. She had a bowl with cereals and milk and a glass of orange juice for breakfast. Ariana did not know what she should do with the new day and wandered around. She wanted to explore the large house and wanted to see if there were any secrets like hidden doors or rooms. Ariana did not find any secret doors or hidden rooms and decided to walk through the near park for an hour. She made herself a few sandwiches and drank some apple juice when she got back. Bored and not knowing what she could do next, Aria decided to make herself ready for the next day before she went to bed early. She did not get enough sleep the last night and was tired.

Back
Top Bottom