Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave of the family (Revnarh & Red Demon)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Ariana, a beautiful 17 year old young woman with long wavy red hair, black eyes and a slim and slightly atlethic body from visiting the gym two times and swiming once each week, was a little bit nervous of meeting her new stepmother. Her breasts stopped to grow when they were 36DD and the cock above her pussy was seven inches long when it was rock hard. Her father, a handsome man with short brown hair, had married again after her mother died in a car accident and now they moved in to the house of her new mother. Aria was nervous and excited too. In three days was her birthday, but that was not the reason for her emotions. She was nervous and excited about her new stepmother. After all Ariana had seen her only one or two times and did not know anything about her except that she was a beautiful and rich woman who did not know anything about her stepdaughters secret.

Ariana sat in her fathers car and read a book to pass the time untill they were there. She had a driver license, but her father did not allow her to get her own car before she was not twenty-one years old. He did not want her to drive around in his car either and did this to watch her better. He was just afraid of loosing his daughter in a car accident too and wanted to protect her the best way he could. They arrived after a while of driving at the big house of his new wife and her new stepmother and got out of the car as soon as it stood still.

RE: Slave of the family

Claire was looking forward to meeting her new stepdaughter. She had married Stephen a few months back in a small quiet ceremony just for the two of them. None of their family, not even Stephen's children had been there. But today Stephen and his youngest child Ariana were moving to her house. Stephen had been a little reluctant to leave Claire with all the financial burdens of the family but she had insisted and since her house was at least five times the size of his former home and since her salary was more than ten times his he was not really in a position to complain. She was also looking forward to having her hunk of a husband in her bed more often.

Claire stood in the driveway as Stephen's car pulled in. She saw her handsome husband and his beautiful daughter in the front seat and she smiled at them. Claire was wearing a knee length black dress and on her feet she wore 3" heels. The dress hugged her slender frame and showed off her large 38E breasts (she had after all selected the dress for Stephen's sake). Evem at 38 Claire prided herself that she kept her body in fine shape and that she looked almost as good as women half her age. She had tugged her cock away so it didn't show (something she could do as long as it wasn't erect - once erect there was no hiding). Claire could feel the wind moving her raven black hair and she smiled at her husband and step daughter as they exited the car.

Claire rushed to Stephen, "Hi honey" and gave him a deep kiss. "How was the trip?"

Stephen looked like one big excuse, "Darling I'm sorry. But something have come up. I need to attend a meeting in Rome and I have to leave as soon as we have unpacked the car." Claire stepped back and started to look annoyed as he continued, "And Ariana, I'm sorry. I don't think I'll be home until next week." Seeing the anger in Claire's eyes he said, "But... but I'm sure you and your new mother will have a really good time with your birthday."

With that he took the bags from the car and carried them to the hall and got back in the car and drove off.

Claire looked at Ariana with a sigh, "Well honey. I don't know whom of us has the most right to be angry but how about we use some of that anger to get you settled in?"

Ariana looked at her fathers car driving away untill it was out of sight and turned around to the beautiful woman in front of her. She never had seen a woman with such big breasts and had trouble looking into her face instead of staring at her chest. She felt a stirring in her panties and looked down to the ground to calm herself down so her tucked cock would not get too hard. She wore a mid-long red dress with black rose thorns on it and a matching red blouse with black roses on it. A pair of black lacy panties covered her tucked dick and her black lacy bra covered her breasts so nobody would notice it when her nipples got hard. She nodded at her stepmothers words and followed her into the mansion.

Claire led the beautiful young woman inside the huge house. Her heels were clicking against the marble tiles on the floor. "Well Ariana. I'm so happy that you are going to be staying here with us. I must admit it's a large house to live alone in. I had however hoped your father would cut down on this travels." She gave her stepdaughter a smile, "But I guess it gives us a chance to get to know each other better."

She walked to the stairs that led up. "All the bedrooms, with the exception of the servant rooms, are on the second floor." She took Ariana's hand and led her to a door, "This will be your room. Your father and I have our bedroom at the other end of this hall." She pointed in the direction of her own bedroom. "And there are two bathrooms on this floor, so I guess we don't have to wait too long for a shower in the morning." she said with a smile.

Claire stepped into the room and sat on the large bed, "I guess most things should be in place already, but if there's anything you need you only have to ask. After all we are family now."

Ariana followed her stepmother and looked at everything on the small tour with curiousity in her eyes. She was allways a very curious person and loved it to explore new things, especially new places. "Could you show me around? I like it to fathom buildings when I was never inside them. It makes me feel like an explorer." Ariana blushed a little bit, but not from embarrassment. She did not notice that the scent of her stepmother who was a futanari too turned her on. Following an impulse, she walked towards Claire with a look like she was in a trance and sat down next to her. She inhaled her scent deeply and placed her hands on Claire's large breasts. Ariana snapped out of her state when she felt the pain of her tucked away dick which tried to get erect. She noticed that she was still groping her stepmothers breasts and pulled her hands as fast away as she could. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I don't know what overcame me!"

Claire smiled at Ariana's sudden move and let out a small sigh when her breasts were touched. She loved having her breasts fondled and it had been too man days since Stephen had done it. When Ariana pulled her hands away, Claire just let out a small chuckle, "No worries dear. Since your father doesn't want to touch them you might as well do it." Claire moved closer to the young woman letting her breasts brush against Ariana's. She moved her head next to her stepdaughter and whispered, "I bet you don't know how good it feels to have someone touch your breasts. When it's done gentle and not groped in the typical male fashion then it can be very pleasurable." She gently caressed the side of Ariana's right breast and kissed her lightly on the neck while inhaling the scent of the aroused futanari next to her. Then she moved back and smiled at the young girl.

Ariana blushed when her stepmother got closer to her. She liked the feeling of the beautiful womans large breasts on her own. Aria moaned at the touch of Claire's fingers on her body. She moved her hands towards her stepmothers breasts and began to massage them gently. Her hands sank into the flesh of Claire's tits before, but now she was barely touching them with the tips of her fingers. Ariana's cock tried to get hard again, but it was still tucked away into her wet pussy. She reached down between her legs and pulled the stripe that held her dick inside her snatch away. Her cock got instantly rock hard and poked against her stepmothers body. Ariana panted from her arousal and continued to move her fingers gently over Claire's large breasts.

Claire let out a sigh as Ariana's fingers kept caressing her breasts. "Yes sweetie just like that." She kissed Ariana on the neck again, her lips barely touching the girl. And then Ariana reached between her legs. At first Claire was surprised that her stepdaughter would start to masturbate now, but her surprise grew once she realized what Ariana was doing. The hard and firm futa cock that suddenly poked Claire combined with the sudden scent of Ariana's wet pussy was pushing Claire into a lust filled state. She pulled a little away from Ariana and smiled, "My dear daughter. That's quite a secret you are carrying there. And might I add what a lovely secret." She gently stroked the slick underside of the hard cock on her stepdaughter and bent over and gave it a little kiss on the head.

Then she stood up, "Tell you what. I have something to show you." And with that she reached behind her neck and opened the zipper on her dress. She let it fall to the ground and she stood just wearing her black panties and her heels. She then crawled back onto the bed and gently caressed Ariana's cock again, "Now you do to me what you just did to yourself. Get whatever is in my pussy out." she said with a smile and laid on the bed with slightly spread legs.

Ariana moaned when her stepmother touched her throbbing cock again. She snapped out of her trance-like state again and got up from the bed like she wanted to walk away. Aria did not know why, but she could not get out of the room no matter what she tried, her legs just did not move. She was so embarrassed by the situation that she forgot to hide her rock hard cock and could not even leave the bedroom. She still did not know why she was acting this way around her stepmother and turned around to watch her undressing. Ariana gasped when she saw Claire's beautiful naked body. She could not draw her eyes away from her stepmothers amazing and gravity defying large breasts, it was like her eyes were glued to them. Her cock throbbed with the rythm of her heartbeat and precum came out of her urethra. A slowly growing wet spot appeared on her skirt where her dicks head touched the fabric while her pussy juices trickled down her tighs.

Aria did not want to be the only one who was dressed and so she took her clothes of while she walked towards Claire's bed. Ariana got on the bed and crawled towards her stepmother. She took Claire's panties off of her and saw a similiar stripe on her crotch like the one she had used to tuck her cock away and hide it in her pussy. Ariana pulled the stripe away and looked at her stepmothers cock with amazement.

Claire lifted her ass while Aria removed her panties and freed her cock from it's confinement. In a few seconds after being released, her cock grew to it's full 9 inch size and Claire let out a moan of pleasure as her flesh hardened to the touch of her stepdaugher. She shuddered a little then she sat up and looked at her now naked stepdaughter with a smile, "It looks like you and I have a lot more in common than either of us expected." Claire gently caressed Aria's stomach and her fingers lightly played along the sides of the teenager's breasts. "You are a very beautiful woman my dear. I know that all this, both the marriage and moving here and this new discovery is a lot to take in for you. But I hope that you will accept me as your stepmother, I think I have a lot to teach you that your mother never had the chance to do."

Claire leaned over her young stepdaughter and kissed her on the lips and then she stood up. "But I must leave you to get unpacked. Dinner should be ready in fifteen minutes." She gathered her dress and panties and with another kiss and a light brush of her hand against Aria's erection she left the room. She was certain that she would leave the teenager with a throbbing cock and extremely horny. She had made a plan in her head. She was going to tease the girl to the breaking point before she made her into her fuck toy.

Ariana watched her stepmother leaving her new room. She thought about masturbating, but then she walked into the bathroom that was closer to her room and took a quick shower with cold water to calm her cock down. Ariana hid her now limp cock in her pussy and put the stripe over it to hold it in place so her dick would not slip out and reveal her secret again. Aria began to unpack her suitcases and put everything into the large wardrobe, the many drawers and where else she thought it should be.

Ariana changed her clothes before she walked down to eat dinner. She wore now a blue mid-long skirt with white clouds on it and a white blouse with a blue cloud on it. Aria had changed her underwear too and wore now a pair of white lacy panties and a matching white lacy bra. She followed the scent of food with her nose untill she found the dining room. Ariana was still kinda horny and tried to ignore her stiff nipples. She looked at her stepmother and waited for the servants to bring in the food.

When Ariana reached the dining room, Claire was already seated. Claire was now wearing a loose fitting see through red blouse. It was clear that she wore a black bra underneath. She also wore a pair of tight fitting blue denim jeans. She smiled to her stepdaughter. "Welcome dear. Please be seated." As Ariana sat down the maid served the dinner and left. It was fresh fettuccine pasta with a creamy tomato sauce with fresh basil and grilled chicken.

As they ate Claire studied the beautiful girl at the other side of the table and she tried to converse with her. "I'm so sorry your dad isn't here for our first day together in our new home. But I hope you find the place to your liking." She took Ariane's hand in her own and looked her stepdaughter in the eyes. "If there's anything you need.... anything at all, you just tell me. Remember I'm here for you." She squeezed Aria's hand a little and held it a little longer than she needed. Then she returned to her food. "Also we should discuss what you want to do for your birthday. Since your dad isn't home his rules won't apply this year. So whatever you want to do we'll do it." she winked at the girl.

Ariana looked at Claire's new outfit and felt how her cock tried to get hard. She was still aroused from earlier and wished now that she had released some steam. Ariana was distracted by the maid who brought the food in and placed it on the table. Aria waw kinda hungry and began to eat the delicious pasta.

Ariana listened to her stepmothers words and tried to not stare at her large breasts while she ate. She looked up when Claire took her hand and squeezed it. Aria could not help it, she just had to look at her stepmothers chest. She opened her mouth to talk to her, but instead a moan escaped her lips. Ariana could not bear with it longer and took her stripe of her cock after yanking her panties down her legs. Her cock vecame instantoy rock hard and keft a wet epot of pprecum on the skirt. She blushed and continued to eat.

"W-well...I' d love it to do some things my father never allowed me to do. I want to drive a car, go to a club and drink some alcohol. Maybe I find a girl or boy who helps me losing my virginity too..."

Claire could see the effect she had on the young girl. Her eyes rarely left Claire's breasts. But she just smiled. It really didn't bother her, on the contrary it was a compliment to her that she could turn on a young beautiful girl like her stepdaughter. When Ariana talked about the things she wanted to do on her birthday, Claire nodded and smiled, "I'm sure we can handle that." But she was a little surprised at the last thing Ariane said. Both at the girl's boldness and at the fact that she was still a virgin. "What do you mean? Have you never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend before? I find that very hard to believe. Being such a beautiful girl I would suspect that half of your school were trying to date you."

Claire continued to eat, "But I'm sure we can help you loose your virginity one way or the other." she said with a wink. She finished her meal and pushed her plate away. "Would you like to join me in the pool later. I usually take a swim after dinner. And then relax in a deck chair with a soda or a glass of wine. That's just the perfect way to end a day of hard work."

Ariana finished her plate and looked at her stepmothers face. Well, she tried to look her into her eyes, but she kept looking on her large breasts. Ariana's cock throbbed to the beat of her heart just like before. The skirt got stained by her precum like the other one earlier while her pussy juices left a spot on the back of her skirt.

Ariana smiled when her stepmother said that she was beautiful and even blushed a little bit from the compliment. "Yes, some of the boys and girls tried to date me, but I refused. I got bullied in middle school when someone found out about my secret. I became a lone wolf in high school so nobody could hurt my feelings again." She looked away for a moment so her stepmother would not see the tear in her eye. Ariana wiped her tear away and looked her stepmother into her eyes without staring at her large breasts.

"Yes, swimming with you in the pool and relaxing in a chair sounds good." AAriana smilled at uer stepmother and stared at her chest again. Her cock continued to leak precum while her pussy juices did not stop to flow out of her. The seat under her was now wet too from her arousal, but she did not want to masturbate in front of her stepmother.

The scent of arousal was filling the room and made it quite clear what Ariana felt at the moment. Claire loved it and wanted to see how far she could take it before her stepdaughter lost it and had to masturbate. She hoped the girl was strong but also knew that the constant assault of sexual innuendo was hard to resist.

Claire noticed Aria turn away to hide that she was a little sad. This actually made Claire feel a little bad. She had not meant to hurt the girl. She had just assumed that Ariana's sexual drive was on par with her own since they both were futanari. And Claire knew that when she was the same age as Aria she had been very sexually active. She gave the girl a smile when she looked back.

Ariana's reply to the swimming offer made Claire happy and she got an idea. She smiled deviously at Ariana, "How about we..." she stepped closer and put her mouth to Aria's ear - the motion made there breasts brush against one another - she whispered to her stepdaughter, "How about we go skinny dipping? The servants have the rest of the day off. So it's only you and I in the house tonight."

Ariana moaned softly when Claire's breasts brushed against her own. She thought about the idea of swimming naked with her beautiful and sexy stepmother. "Yes...that sounds good..."

Claire kissed her stepdaughter on the cheek and smiled, "All right. See you outside in 20 minutes." She stood up and went to her room to get out of her clothes.

Twenty minutes later Claire was sitting in the garden next to the pool with a glass of white wine and only wearing a silk robe. Under the robe she was all naked and her cock hang down along her leg. When Ariana arrived Claire got out of her robe and jumped in the pool, "Come on sweetie, it's so nice to feel the water against your naked skin."

Ariana got up and looked at her throbbing cock. She thought about masturbating to release some steam, but she did not want to make her stepmother wait. She sighed and went to her room to change into something more comfortable. Ariana slipped out of her wet skirt which was drenched in her juices. She took her blouse of, followed by her bra and looked at uer clothes in the wardrobe. Ariana decided to go comando under a bathrobe. She put the robe on and walked around untill she found the pool. Ariana did not say a single word and just watched in awe when her Claire got out of her robe. She l stared at her stepmothers naked body and followed her with her gaze. Ariana got out of her robe too and jumped into the water, hoping that swimming in the pool would calm down her rock hard and throbbing cock which got erect when she saw tze naked body of her stepmother.

Claire watched Ariana as the young girl got into the water. She swam towards her stepdaughter and once she reached her she grabbed the side of the pool to steady herself. She moved closer to Ariana and their breasts touched. "Isn't it nice in the water dear? Come swim with me a little and then we can sit and have a drink or two afterwards." Claire turned around and began to swim. As she turned her hips touched the girl's erection, the feeling of the hot flesh against her skin felt good.

Claire swam several laps and then she got out of the water and sat on the edge of the pool and looked at the beautiful girl swimming. Claire's cock hang down between her legs as she sat there. She felt a small stirring in her cock but she managed to control herself. She wanted to have that girl, but it had to be just the right way and at the right time.

Ariana moaned softly when Claire's breasts touched hers and moaned louder at the sensation of her stepmothers hips on her rock hard cock. She swam around in the pool in an attempt to clear her mind, but she could not stop thinking about the naked body of her stepmother. Ariana got out of the water after swimming a few laps and sat down on tze chair next to Claire. "Do you want me to...could you need some help..." Ariana closed her eyes to rocus on her question. She blushed and opened her eyes to look into Claire's eyes. "I'd like to apply some sunblock to your beautiful body so you won't get a sunburn...and then you could cover my body with wome sunblock..." Her cock throbbed to the rythm of her heartbeat when she thought about touching her stepmothers sexy body or getting touched by her hands.

Claire smiled. The girl was so cute and so inexperienced. She loved to hear her stumble over the words, it just made her even more cute. "Oh honey. That would be so wonderful if you would do that for me. I really don't want to get a sunburn anywhere, so if you'd want to start with my front I'd be happy, then you can take my back afterwards." Claire didn't want to mention to the girl that there was no real point in putting on sunblock this late in the evening. The sun would be down in a few hours, but if she could tease the poor girl with some physical contact she'd not want to miss the chance.

Lying on her stomach wasn't really easy for Claire with her massive breasts. That was why she wanted Ariana to start with her front. "Please be a darling and start with my feet." She said as she leaned back in the chair and lifted her right foot to Ariana.

Ariana knew that it was evening and that the sun would be down soon. The sunblock was just an excuse to touch the beautiful body of her sexy stepmother. Ariana grabbed tue bottle with the sunblock and began to massage it into Claire's skin of her feet and legs. Her fingers touched the insides of her inner tighs.

Ariana hoped that her stepmother would fuck her or allow her to put her rock hard cock into her sstepmother to fuck her.

Claire made a satisfied noise as Ariana's teenage hands started to massage the sunblock into her skin. She could even feel her cock starting to harden a little as the girl touched her inner thighs. Claire spread her legs a little more to allow her stepdaughter access and then she closed her eyes. She wanted to see how far Ariana would go if there wasn't anyone to stop her. After a few minutes Claire allowed her breathing to go heavy as if she had fallen asleep under the gentle hands of the teen.

Ariana noticed that her stepmother relaxed from the massage so much that she fell asleep. The young futanari became bolder and continued to massage Claire's body. She added the sunblock to her stepmothers harms and belly to make sure that she was still fast asleep. Ariana touched Claire's large breasts and gave them a long and slow massage. Her hands traveled down back to her stepmothers now rock hard cock and began to stroke it slowly with her hands. Ariana got on her knees so she could take a closer look of Claire's thick and big dick. She could not resist any longer and licked the head of her stepmothers cock with her tongue while her hands continued to stroke it.

Back
Top Bottom