Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anna's Naughty Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.

I have been roleplaying for a while now. Something that you should know about me. I usually tend to write 2 or 3 short paragraphs in RP's but not every time. I am pretty lenient in this case. I don't mind if my partner doesn't write too much but it should be at least something. I don't like one liners.
Other than that, everything goes. ;)

Interests:
Dom/Sub (I am a sub)
Master/Pet,slave (I love being a pet)
Humiliation (public/private)
Sex driven RPs
Incest (Father/Daughter, Uncle/Niece)
BDSM
Spanking

I will keep updating my thread.

Plots:

Currently, I have only one plot in mind.

(1): The girl's (that's me) parents are divorced. She lives with her Dad now. She attends a boarding school (high school or college). So she doesn't really get to spend too much time with her father. He is getting more and more attracted to her with every passing day.

She returns home during vacation. She is turning 17. He decides it's about time he got what he has been craving for all that time. So he breaks her into his pet. Once broken, she begins to like her new life. She accepts her new life as his pet.

(I am looking for some humiliation, both public and private and a loving master/pet relationship. That doesn't mean no punishments. Pets are meant to be punished every once in a while.)

Hello there, I am Dayv1o9 (that's a lower case o and not a zero )
I am very intrigued by the premise that you have presented (well that and a couple other things ;P )
If you are still looking for a dominant male partner/character I would be happy to fill that role for you, I can rp on the forums, via email or through kik. If your interested just send me a pm or an email to dac1o9music@gmail.com . Thank you for your time

DayV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom