Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught in the Act

Frogger

Pulsar
Hi there, it’s me, Frogger. Anyway, I made this role-play on a different site, but it didn't take off like I'd like it too. Hopefully it'll be different here!

By the way, yes, this is based off the anime and manga, Skip Beat!

"To be or not to be...that is the question!"

Shakespeare is a wise man, to be sure. That certainly is the question here today. Who will you be? A musician, a model, an actor? Or would you rather be behind the scenes...? Would you rather be a manager, who books appointments and looks after your client? Or would you rather hold a music studio, making the songs a musician writes into a reality?

Let me tell you a story, about a young woman who was deeply in love... a young woman. Her heart belonged to one man, never swaying...never looking at anyone else but him. This man was her entire world...yet...despite all this, he tore her heart right out of her chest.

He was a rising star, a musician with a large ego, and numerous fans of the female variety. They used to be childhood friends, seeing as how she grew up living with his family. However...his mother tried forcing the man into marriage, to inherit the family business. He refused, and ran off to become a rockstar. He invited Megan to come with him.

This was seen as a romantic gesture by her. Everyday, while he was making his dreams come true, she worked, she cleaned the apartment they shared... she did everything to make sure they could survive. Of course, that all changed one day...when she decided to bring him lunch at work.

She overheard him talking to his female manager, saying that she was nothing more than a maid to him. All her love...all her effort...for what? Dismissal? Betrayal? Her heart broken, she threw the lunch at him, vowing revenge. Guess what he said?

"You can't touch me. We're in entirely different worlds. Come into the entertainment industry, and try to get your revenge."

How rude, right?

So now her heart is locked deep inside her chest. After vowing to never fall in love again, she is now trying to catch the eye of an agency...so that she can take her revenge. Can you unlock her heart?

The entertainment business is a cruel, harsh playground to be in... Will you survive? Or will you fall, to be forgotten by the masses?

You can be either a musician, a model, an actor, or a manager. There is also the position who is above the managers, who receives the calls about potential work.

Well? Anyone interested?

Awesome! By the way, everyone will have the option of either being a manager, a musician, an actor, or whatever you'd like to be in the entertainment business.

I was thinking maybe something along the lines of an up and coming manager looking for his first big hit to come around.

Hey, I love this idea. If it takes off, I'd be willing to play an actor, or perhaps even an acting teacher of some sort? Specialization in stage combat or something? Let me know. :)
Š

That would be cool! Again, the options for characters are actors, musicians, models, managers...and I'd love it if we could find someone to play the boss of the company.

Hm...a little bit more interactive than a NPC role. That person would be in charge of the managers, telling them about potential jobs.

"Hey I'd join this"

Also is it just me or is this the plot from skip beat ^_^ which is still awsome because i love that show\manga.

and also can i play as a manager?

You may! Alright, now that we have that 'one more person', I'll set up the character profile forms. However! I will ask that you send me the profile first, so I can make sure it's all good.

Sorry that I haven't set up the character profile forms yet, I've been swamped with work! I promise though, I will have it up in the next two days!

Okay, I seriously should been punished. I have been busy, moving furniture out of my room, and really that is no excuse. Um... Hope all of you are still interested, and I hope that we can get more people to join! ^^

Back
Top Bottom