Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ıllıllıFemale seeking storytellers! (all genders)ıllıllı

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysnomia

Meteorite
Hello there! Thanks for stopping by!

I suppose this is the space where I list rigorous qualifications and rules for any potential partners and essentially suck the fun out of discovering new ideas by taking myself way too seriously. Or I could just post my general ideas for a partner and then move on to my story ideas...hmm...

Basically an ideal partner for me is someone who likes to communicate outside of the roleplay, about the roleplay. Meaning someone who doesn't just disappear out of the blue. Secondly, an ideal partner is creative and willing to not make the roleplay about themselves or their power-fantasy of a character. I do not like participating in stories that quickly become full of stereotypical characters, repeated tropes, and cliches. If this happens, I'll let you know and see if we can salvage the roleplay or potentially start anew. My third biggest suggestion for a partner is someone who doesn't take the roleplay so seriously that I get PM's everyday wondering why I haven't replied. I am a full time student, with a full time job, and a two full time cats. I get busy. Generally speaking Mondays and Wednesdays are my "open to roleplay" days and I can volley some replies then. However they are also days I go to school so please do not get irate if I can only manage two replies a week sometimes.

As for literacy my only true hopes are for three reasonably chunky paragraphs written in third person. I can certainly write more, and while I might be able to understand a little less sometimes, but that is the bare minimum to keep me interested most of the time. Also I would like to roleplay via threads. This is non-negotiable for me.

Also sex is rarely, a focus for me. I do not like mindless unwarranted fucking, plus I consider myself on the vanilla side of things.
Things I will not do include:
anal
death
severe dom/sub
rape
noncon (still rape)
underage
tentacles
furries
"traps" (trans characters are okay I just hate the trap stereotype)
male homosexuality (I'm a girl, who despite her mild gayness never feels comfortable writing sexytimes as a dude, just in general)
beasts
scat
vomit
vore

I reserve the right to add more, but just check with me if you want to include something "a little different" before you assume. Thanks!

Now that I have hit you with a massive wall of text...

Ideas/Prompts:

1) An ex-con attempts to start a new life in a rural town awash in those idyllic promises of apple pie and white picket fences. As time goes by he/she begins to feel comfortable in their new life having the first healthy relationship in a long time. But witness protection aint as good as it once was and the mob doesn't have any sympathy for rats.

2) In the future, a person's DNA is essentially designed by technologies to breed certain traits within the population. While this started off as a "designer baby" craze for the wealthy, the advent of WWIII forced more surveillance from the government and then, eventually, a creation of a new country called Cynem occupying the west coast of the United State and a good slice of Canada. This new state is headed by the Cynem Corporation which, during the war designed soldiers, engineers, mechanics, and the like but now produces "Casual Agents" or Cas-ag's who are essentially the ultimate sleeper spies for other corporations and countries (not much difference any more). I would like to develop this idea more so if interested please PM.

3) A modern-day siren makes her way in a coastal town running a cafe by day and a support group for other mythic beings coping with humanity at night. Things take a turn for the crazy when a couple of vampires (long thought to be extinct) end up terrorizing the nearby area dropping body after body confusing local detectives to no end. Using her powers to get close to the detective, she attempts to help the investigation, protect her therapy group, and manage to find an honest relationship that isn't dependent on her partner literally dying from lust.

4) A young noblewoman runs away from her stifling life as the duke's daughter and joins a religious group of an earth goddess--growing to be a Sworn Sword of the Lily. Now two parts sell sword, three parts small folk hero, the woman sheds her armor and returns to her fathers court.

All ideas are open for edits and tweak. just PM me if interested.

RE: Come one! Come all! Female searching for any roleplayers!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8briC_E89yM&feature=share&list=PLhEGdKFA-j9DtcwWA0qbeJ1kKU93gYkD5[/video]

RE: Come one! Come all! Female searching for any roleplayers!

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/RilySa9HXHs[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom