Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kano Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanochan

Meteorite
Hi there.
This thread will be quite short as I'm not one for filling out threads with needless fluff. I'm reaching my twenty-forth year if you must know. And I'm looking for male characters to roleplay with. Played by males or males being played by females I don't care.

I only wish to roleplay over PM, and would appreciate those who can at the very least throw out a few paragraphs per post. That and being able to at least know where your capital letters and such go.
Sorry if I sound picky, but I enjoy having something to read and being able to read such without difficulty.

Anyway.. As like with a lot of people I'm looking for smut roleplays of varying ideas or plots. I only play female submissive, with some backbone at least, I won't budge on this. I also don't use 'real-life' pictures, only description or drawn/anime styled pictures.
F-List here. The only real big ones that get denied are things like toilet or bloodplay, father/uncle/grandfatherxgirl, monster boy/girls (although given good reason or plot I will do tentacles.). By all means ask me or indicate what you want included in an idea or plot.

But if you've read all this feel free to PM me. Do be patient however, sometimes I don't have the time or energy to check here every day. I won't hesitate to drop any roleplays where a partner constantly nags for responses. =[

Fairly busy life right now, just popping on to get to PMs. But will consider one more roleplayer who is willing to be patient. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom