Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Mother/Son/ Sister ( bases on the movie Womb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
This isn’t going to be a big post as I will have to take the time to be more specific but I am looking for someone to role-play the idea around the movie Womb. It’s a very taboo and convoluted plot.

My own summary is its about two childhood lovers who swear eternal love but then get separated because the girl has to move far away. She returns back to her home twelve years later to find her childhood lover and they start a relationship but he quickly passes away from a freak accident. She then decides to have scientific advancement to have her partner cloned and bring him back to life by being the surrogate. The movie then focuses on her raising the clone on up until he is the same age in which they met and he died and it gets pretty intense with a lot of angst and drama. I don’t know if I’d be open to doing that exact same plot but something similar. Then again I wouldn’t mind doing the actual plot or even making it more insane by adding a sibling.

So this role-play will involve…

-Age play (not looking for Lolita type stuff, but some awkward build up scenes may be important to the whole general story if we go that way)
-Incest

Mother/Son/Sister

I’m looking for mature adults who can write well and can focus on plot and story, not just on lust and smut as that’s not the underline of the story though it is taboo. I only role play vanilla sex but might be willing to tweak it just a little, but not much for this specific plot.

Below is a trailer to the movie if anyone is interested….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkskpS0RZgY

Well I am still looking for another game or two of this if anyone is still interested. Keep in mind I am not just looking for smut and kinks as I am story with emotions and drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom