Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The unexpected doesn't even cover this (Celebstars)

Jacob Winters

Super-Earth
Michael was finally coming home, he had been in college for the last four years studying various things though his main passion had been technologies like computers and smart phones. One might call him a nerd though he wasn't the usual type of nerd, he didn't wear glasses and he wasn't all that awkward in situations like some were, he could make friends with just about anyone. Michael was tall at six foot two but he wasn't pro basketball tall by any stretch, he was average maybe slightly above average in the looks department with a normal face and strong square jaw which had a bit of stubble to it as he hadn't shaved before leaving from the campus. His eyes hazel in color with a deep look to them as if he were thinking of things that others could not comprehend, his hair short cropped brown just enough to run your fingers through. He had a slight tan from his time outside enjoying the campus grounds whenever he could, it was hardly a beach tan though as he spent more time in class than he did outside, it wasn't easy learning about everything that made computers worked the way they worked so being inside was kind of a given.

His body lean and almost athletic one could say, he wasn't toned or ripped like a lot of the guys as he just didn't have enough time to work out that much, he got his jogging in when he could and his push ups so he was fit but his muscles only showed when he was really using them. All in all he was the type that you had to look at twice before you really took notice of him but he didn't mind that at all as he had himself a sexy girlfriend either way. That was who he was bringing to dinner tonight to meet his mother, she had told him he could come home when he was done with college so he was going to take her up on that offer. Though after talking with Damaris several times she was hinting at moving in together, they had been going out for about a year now and they seemed to be made for each other, they chose to ride together in Michael's car to his place for dinner, his car a small black mercedes which was far from glamorous but it got him where he needed to go. Speaking of where they needed to go they arrived at his mom's place and he stepped out of the vehicle to go up with Damaris to the door and knock though he didn't really need to knock he didn't feel right just walking in when he hadn't lived here for four years.

Four years was that right? he asked himself this as he waited for his mother to answer the door, he left home when he was nineteen much to the dismay of his mother. She had talked about him not being ready to leave and tried to list the things she needed help with, but Michael left anyways because he didn't want to be stuck in some dead end job that he would come to hate. She had always been a bit clingy but he didn't mind that at all because it showed she cared so he put up with it, now he was coming back and he wasn't quite sure what kind of reception he was going to be getting from his mother.

Damaris was 23 years old and somewhat popular in the college given her looks. Everyone knew her and wanted to be with her but she was already taken thanks to Michael. He was someone she really liked and could see them both together for the rest of their lives.

Sitting in the car as they drove to Michael's mother Damaris leant over from the passenger seat and kissed her boyfriend's cheek. "I can't wait to meet her. It will be fun. I will get to see pictures of you as a baby won't I?" She laughed, placing her hand in his hair and running her fingers through it. The girl was wearing a short denim skirt with a black belt hugging it tightly to her waist. Below were ugg boots and up top was a black tank top. The weather was rather hot out which allowed for more skimpy clothing on her part.

When they finally arrived, Damaris held on to Michael's arm as he knocked on the door. Her large silver hooped earrings swing from her ear lobes as she leant her head in to rest on his shoulder.

Rachel was inside making some dinner awaiting the arrival of her son. She would speak to him regularly on the phone, almost everyday and when they couldn't, Rachel was sure he was ignoring her. She suspected he had a girlfriend although she couldn't prove it and the idea frightened her in case the girl would take him away for good.

Upon hearing the knock, Rachel left the kitchen and walked to the door. She was wearing a rather smart black dress, something which could be deemed casual as well as smart. Opening the door she saw her son and smiled, but when it opened further she saw the girl leaning on his shoulder. "Hello" she smiled, leaning in and hugging her son, looking at Damaris as she broke the hug. "Hey!" The younger girl said, leaning in and hugging the mother, much to Rachel's surprise. "Michael has told me so much about you!" Damaris said, something which made Rachel ease up and feel more chilled out. "Has he? Come in!"

Yea Michael definitely couldn't complain about his life as he had the sexy Damaris at his side and now he was done with school, all in all he was happy with the way things were. When his mother answered the door he gave a crooked sort of smile waiting to see how she would react to the fact that he had brought a woman along with him to dinner, it seemed that she wasn't quite sure how to react to Damaris's presence and instead hugged him while saying hello before getting a surprise hug from Damaris. He cleared his throat slightly as he stepped into the house as per his mother's request to do so, "yea I guess introductions are in order" he said in a playful tone as he realized perhaps he should have told his mother rather than just bringing Damaris over like this.

Well too late to do anything about it now "so I'm Michael and it's lovely to meet both you beautiful ladies" he said in a playful tone as he gave them bother a charmingly crooked smile which he often gave when he was joking around like this. "Mom this is Damaris" he said as he looked over both of them "and Damaris this is my mom Rachael", he knew that his mother wouldn't be ecstatic about his surprise guest but he doubted she would be too angry as well. His stomach growled loudly trying to gain the attention of all "so what's for dinner? I'm starving" he said in the same playful tone just before his stomached growled loudly once again.

Once they were all inside and the door was closed, both girls were standing in the corridor when Michael introduced them to one another. As Rachel offered a handshake to Damaris, the girl had other ideas and leant in to hug her again. "It's great to meet you." Once she let go she hugged her boyfriend around the waist and kissed his cheek. Rachel didn't appreciate the public affection she was showing but just gave a weak smile and then a sudden laugh when Michael's stomach was rumbling out loudly. "We have some grilled chicken, your favourite. I'm sure there will be enough for Dam...Damaris right?" Rachel said, stuttering on the name like she had forgotten it already.

"I think she likes me" the girlfriend stated, talking to him as Rachel left the pair to go in to the kitchen. The mother felt hurt and betrayed almost that her son would bring a girl back. That was probably the reason he wouldn't return some of her calls. History was starting to repeat itself now because Rachael's husband left her for a woman and it seemed her son was going to do the same. Checking on the chicken the pan on top was boiling some vegetables which she was going to serve with the meat.

Damaris, while outside in the corridor still started to kiss Michael's neck. "Wouldn't it be kinky if we fooled around in here?" Her eyebrows raised up some with a wide grin forming across her mouth.

Michael knew his mother well enough to see that she did not like the attention that Damaris was giving him so openly and as she gave that weak smile he expected her to say something. But it seemed that his stomach saved the day instead which he thanked and he told his stomach he would reward it with lots of delicious food soon enough, when his mother stuttered on Damaris's name he knew that she was definitely not happy as his mother was definitely not forgetful. Damaris seemed optimistic as his mother left though "yea I'm sure she does after all I like you" he said in a playful tone just before feeling the kissing to his neck and her naughty question made him shiver as that was indeed kinky.

Michael grinned as well before slipping his hand down her back slowly to end at her luscious rear giving the cheeks a firm squeeze "it would indeed be kinky but I doubt we could get away with too much here" he said before giving her cheeks another squeeze. "You are such a sexy" he leaned his head down to kiss her lips "naughty" another kiss to her lips "little thing" one last quick kiss, it wasn't hard to get his engine revving which was obvious by the slight bulge of his jeans now which he would have to hide from his mother when they walked into the kitchen.

Damaris loved his kisses in between words as her tongue slid in to his mouth whilst he felt her juicy ass cheeks. The girlfriend could feel his bulge press against her, something which made her laugh out loudly and would no doubt attract Rachel's attention who was back in the corridor with in seconds. "Dinner is ready" she said, opening her arm out to show them in to the kitchen where the table was. Damaris walked in front of Michael to hide his bulge before taking a seat which would be opposite the mother.

Rachel dished eat portion of chicken on to three plates and then served the vegetables with it, offering something of a sauce to, she was quite handy in the kitchen after so many years. Giving the young couple their plates first, Rachel then took hers and sat down. "Dig in, don't be shy" she smiled, cutting a piece of chicken and starting to chew on it. Damaris looked at Rachel who was in front of her and then to the left to see Michael. Looking down at her plate, she used her fork to tear the skin away before chewing on it. "Mmmm this is so good" she laughed, continuing to eat her plate, now tasting the vegetables which fell apart in the mouth.

"Thank you Damaris, please don't speak with your mouth full." Rachel was quick to educate the girl on manners.

Now of course as Damaris walked in front of him Michael could not help but watch what he had just been groping, he loved Damaris's ass it was perfect to the young man. And of course the more he watched the more aroused he became causing the bulge of his jeans to get larger so he was very thankful that Damaris was the one walking in front of him, the food smelled delicious but Michael already knew it would be as his mother had no equal in the food department. He got a good helping of chicken for himself and some vegetables as well though he would probably be picky and only eat the ones that he actually liked to eat, when Damaris complimented the food and got a thank you but also got told some manners Michael couldn't help but smile.

For years his mother had done the same thing to him making sure he knew how to act the table, though with him it had been a more caring thing rather than what might be jealousy he thought to himself before taking a bite of his own chicken. He washed it down with a glass of milk before looking to his mom "so what have you been up to mom?" he asked as a way to defuse the situation a little hoping that him showing an interest in her life would make her a little less formal was the nice way of putting Michael thought to himself. He sifted through a few of the vegetables with his fork finding a potato he devoured it in one bite as he waited for his mother to answer his question. Slowly he reached over with his free hand underneath the table being as stealthy as he possibly could so his mom wouldn't take notice, his hand reached out to pat Damaris on the thigh lightly as a sign of encouragement while he smiled at the same time though he didn't look right at her as his attention needed to be on his mother for now.

"Nothing much. Just a lonely old woman" Rachel replied, even the sound of her own voice was depressing enough. Breathing heavily she smiled and wanted to re-answer the question. "Just work, doing my own catering business. So it is all good." At this time, Rachel lifted up her own glass of drink, although hers was a glass of wine.

Damaris, whilst staring at Rachel as she spoke, felt a touch on her bare thigh as Michael's hand reach out towards it. It took her glance away from his mother and down to her leg, making her smile wildly. Thankfully, Rachel didn't see as she was to busy cutting her chicken. "So what are your plans now you have finished college? I have set up your room again, it is like you have never left." This revelation brought Damaris to blurt out something quite dangerous. "We were thinking of moving in together" the girl said, placing her hand on top of Michael's. "I suppose you could both share his room" Rachel replied, only to be told that they meant their own place.

"I see" was his mother's only response.

Now Michael's plan had been to ease into telling his mother that he was thinking of moving into his own place with Damaris but it seemed that luck and Damaris had different plans. Michael cleared his throat feeling he had to speak up before things got out of hand which they definitely would if he let me them keep talking, "we were actually thinking of moving into our own place mom" he said calmly as he looked at her. "If we can both manage to get decent jobs we could split the rent and make it much easier plus it would mean that we wouldn't have to worry about rooming with a stranger that could turn out to be a psycho killer" he joked hoping that his little joke would be able to lighten the mood.

"I was going to tell you when it was just you and me here" he gave Damaris a little look as if asking what she was thinking when she blurted that out, "it's all theory until we both get jobs and save up some money" he said as a slight excuse to appease her by saying he wouldn't be moving out right away. "After all I figured you got your own life and this place isn't really built for three people, wouldn't be that much privacy with three people" that was the polite way of saying he and Damaris wouldn't be able to have their intimate times and Drake definitely wanted those to continue.

Back
Top Bottom