Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An unusual relationship (Revnarh)

Jessica knew that she could not deepthroat Drake's cock and she wished now that she could do it for him. She was still masturbating with her left hand on one of her nipples and her right hand fingering her wet pussy. She continued to watch Drake's mother deepthroat her sons cock and came at the same time when Drake shot his load into his mothers throat.

Cinthia could feel that he was close to come and doubled her efforts. She moved her head faster up and down on Drake's cock and increased the speed of her hands too. Cinthia swallowed his cock untill her nose touched his pubic hair and swallowed his cum while she came too. She pulled her fingers out of her wet pussy and Drake's cock out of her mouth and throat. Cinthia cought the last spurt with her open mouth and savoured the taste before she swallowed it down. "Delicious..." She sucked the last remaining drops out of his urethra and held her with her pussy juices wet fingers in front of his face. "Do you want to lick my fingers so you can have a taste of my pussy?"

Drake's vision exploded with little dots as he felt his climax hit him like a tidal wave, never before had he experienced that kind of blowjob and he wasn't likely to forget it ever. His breaths came out as ragged gasps for air as he slowly came down from his orgasmic high, he grabbed her wrist firmly as she asked if he wanted to lick her fingers to get a taste of her pussy. Without a word he slipped her fingers into his mouth and sucked on them lightly his tongue lapping at them making sure that he got every bit of her sweet nectar away from her fingers. He groaned around his fingers before pulling them out of his mouth with a soft popping sound being heard "you taste like peaches" he said in a lustful tone, his arousal still high as ever as cumming had barely brought his sizable length down from it's hardness.

He wanted more from her, he wanted to pin her against the bed and take that peach flavored pussy over and over but they didn't have time for that right now he thought to himself. "We need to get back to Jessica before she wonders what we are doing" he said quickly as he pulled away from his mother, what they had just done clear in his mind yet even though so many would say it is wrong he didn't give a damn, it was hot and he wanted more which meant he would have more from her soon enough.

Jessica got up and walked back to the dining room before Drake and his mother could see her in front of the room. She did not notice that some of her juices landed on the wooden floor and left a few wet spots. She continued to eat like she never left the table. Cinthia redressed herself and got up. She walked out of her room and was too lost in what just happened to notice Jessica' s pussy juices on the ground. She sat down on her chair and continued to eat like she just had a private conversation with her son. "Sooo...will you two stay, Drake?" She licked her lips in a seductive way and looked at him with lust in her eyes.

When Drake walked out a moment after his mother he also did not notice Jessica's juices upon the floor until he nearly slipped in them, he barely managed to keep himself from falling on his ass by using the wall to stabilize himself. He looked down at the smeared juices wondering what they were his mind barely functioning as he had a lot running through it, they weren't there before they went in and he could only imagine what the liquid was. He leaned down to touch it, it was warm and slick upon his finger, he brought it to his nose to sniff at it and instantly he knew what it was as he knew Jessica's smell from the number of times that he made her cum upon his tongue and just to make sure he licked it and sure enough that was her sweet taste.

That meant Jessica had seen everything he thought to himself as he walked back to the table and sat down as well, the question followed with the lip licking and lustful eyes made Drake's length twitch inside of his jeans. He cleared his throat trying to get his bearings "well I can't decide this for both of us" he looked to Jessica as calmly as he could, he wondered what she had been thinking when she watched earlier. "Jessica what is your opinion on this matter?" he asked curiously not letting on that he knew exactly what she had been doing outside the door, "you are my girlfriend so I want to know what you think" while this was true there was the underlying question of what she thought of what his mother had done without actually saying it.

Jessica looked at Drake when he asked her about her opinion. She did not want to tell him that she had seen his mother giving him a blowjob and that she enjoyed the show. "I thought about and I think we should stay. We can still find a job to earn our own money and and could support your mother a little bit. And we won't have to pay rent this way."

The time it took for Jessica to answer his question was but close to ten seconds but that ten seconds felt like an eternity to Drake, all kinds of scenarios ran through his mind as if he were living a different life in those ten seconds. He was broken from this fictional life when she said that they should stay, he nodded slowly as if he had learned something important which he had as Jessica wasn't upset by what she saw, he could only imagine what was going through her mind as she had one hell of a poker face. He looked back to his mother calmly "well then we shall stay here for now" he said the last part pointedly because he had the power right now seeing as he could choose to move whenever he felt like it which meant his mother was going to have to give him many good pleasurable reasons to continue staying here.

They finished eating in an awkward silence and put the plates, glasses and silverware into the dishwasher. Jessica yawned and went to bed early. The sun was begining to set down and she wanted to masturbate to Drake and his mom again. She hoped that she was lucky and could watch Cinthia giving her son another incredibly hot blowjob and did not want to miss that show.

Cinthia went to the bathroom and got out of her clothes as soon as she was in the room. She took a quick shower and put a slihhtly see-through nighty on before she got into her bed. She hoped that Drake would follow her soon so she could have more fun with him.

With Jessica having gone to bed early Drake decided that it was time for his mother to 'convince' him some more, he wore just a pair of running shorts now as that was usually all he slept in. He quietly made his way to his mother's room opening the door with only the softest of creaks before shutting it behind him, he walked over to Cinthia's bed now making his way to her side so she could see him standing there in his shorts. Perhaps he should have been nervous, perhaps he should be feeling guilty but all he felt was aroused which was evident by the bulge within his shorts, "I'm here to 'talk' more about why I should stay here" he said in a playful tone as he looked down at her lovely body "convince me some more" he ordered softly as he didn't want to be loud as Jessica was in the house with them.

Jessica was fast asleep. She was a heavy sleeper and would not even wake up when there was a stampede near her. Jessica slept the whole night without noticing what happened in Cinthia's room.

Cinthia turned around and looked at Drake and the bulge in his shorts. She took her clothes of and lay down on her bed with spread legs. "Like I said earlier...anything..."

Back
Top Bottom