Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An unusual relationship (Revnarh)

Jacob Winters

Super-Earth
Drake was finally coming home, he had been in college for the last four years studying various things though his main passion had been technologies like computers and smart phones. One might call him a nerd though he wasn't the usual type of nerd, he didn't wear glasses and he wasn't all that awkward in situations like some were, he could make friends with just about anyone. Drake was tall at six foot two but he wasn't pro basketball tall by any stretch, he was average maybe slightly above average in the looks department with a normal face and strong square jaw which had a bit of stubble to it as he hadn't shaved before leaving from the campus. His eyes hazel in color with a deep look to them as if he were thinking of things that others could not comprehend, his hair short cropped dark brown just enough to run your fingers through. He had a slight tan from his time outside enjoying the campus grounds whenever he could, it was hardly a beach tan though as he spent more time in class than he did outside.

His body lean and almost athletic one could say, he wasn't toned or ripped like a lot of the guys as he just didn't have enough time to work out that much, he got his jogging in when he could and his push ups so he was fit but his muscles only showed when he was really using them. All in all he was the type that you had to look at twice before you really took notice of him but he didn't mind that at all as he had himself a sexy girlfriend either way. That was who he was bringing to dinner tonight to meet his mother, she had told him he could come home when he was done with college so he was going to take her up on that offer. Though after talking with Jessica several times she was hinting at moving in together, they had been going out for about a year now and they seemed to be made for each other, they chose to ride together in Jacob's car to his place for dinner, his car a small black mercedes which was far from glamorous but it got him where he needed to go. Speaking of where they needed to go they arrived at his mom's place and he stepped out of the vehicle to go up with Jessica to the door and knock though he didn't really need to knock he didn't feel right just walking in when he hadn't lived here for four years.

Jessica was happy that she managed to graduate from college with some help from Drake. She was not the brightest lightbulb, but she was not dumb either. Jessica had some problems with math and physics, but she loved biology and chemistry. She was never interested in sport except for cheerleading. Jessica impressed the other cheerleaders with her artistic, acrobatic and dancing skills and became a cheerleader on the first week.

She is a 5'0 tall young african woman with 36 D big breasts who has a slender and athletic body from jogging with Drake. Jessica has shoulder long curly black hair and hazelnut brown eyes. She knew that Drake was smart and asked him in one of her classes to help her out. He helped Jessica and they became friends after one month. She fell in love with Drake and asked him to become her boyfriend. They dated for eleven months and she even wanted to move in with him. Jessica loved Drake deeply and could not wait to meet his mother today. She looked at the landscape and read a book to pass the time untill they were there. Jessica got out of Drake's mercedes and followed him to the house with a mix of nervousity and excitement.

Cinthia, an atractive woman with in her mid-thirties with 42DD big breasts, long wavy red hair, black eyes and a slim body from swimming three days each week and eating healthy, heard someone knock on the door and walked towards it to see who that could be. A happy smile appeared on her lips when she saw her son after opening the door. "Drake! What a surprise! I did not expect you today. Congratulations on graduating. Come in, come in!" She noticed the young woman standing behind him and greeted her too. "Drake, who is that beautiful girl behind you?" "I'm Jessica, his girlfriend. Nice to meet you, ma'am."

Drake wasn't really all that nervous about Jessica meeting with his mom, his reasoning was so simple it bordered on stupid as he thought because he loved Jessica so would his mom. When the door opened he smiled back to his mother she looked stunning as always, Drake knew his mother was attractive as he could see it and well boys in high school often talked about who had a hot mom they would love to fuck. Rather than getting upset about it drake had embraced their attention towards his mother because in the end it was him who got to see her everyday and not them. He moved in to hug his mother tightly though never too tightly, regardless of who got a hug from him they always said he was a great hugger and he would just blow it off saying it was one of his many superpowers. "Ah yea I wanted it to be a surprise and as she already said her name there need be no introduction for Jessica" he said in a playful tone as he looked back to Jessica.

"But" he said quickly before bringing his arms up to point at his mom "Jessica this is my mom Cinthia" he had no trouble saying her name unlike some sons "now that introductions are over what's for dinner? I'm starving". He gave them both a crooked charming grin as his stomach growled as if to emphasize his point, they should have stopped for food on the way especially with the way Drake liked to eat but he had been stubborn and decided to just keep driving so he really was starving. Drake was always rather casual about things like this, he figured why worry so much about something after it has already happened when there was nothing you could do which added to his laid back charm which many took as confidence and everyone liked confidence.

Cinthia let them both inside her house and gestured her son and his girlfriend to follow her into the kitchen. "I wanted to surprise you, but you're too early. You can both help me preparing the food if you want. I'm making grilled steak with mashed potatoes." She knew that Drake loved steak with potatoes and hoped that they both would help her. "Which vegetable should I make as a sidedish, Drake?"

Drake made his way into the kitchen with the two of them, just the word steak had Drake's mouth watering as he sure did love him some steak, was too much steak bad for you? yes, did Drake care even a little? nope. "Uhhhh let's go with corn" Drake said off the top of his head as an answer to her question of which side to go with, he looked around the kitchen "were you gonna use the oven to make the steaks or use the grill out back?" he asked curiously. While he was not a master chef he did know how to cook a proper steak thanks to years of getting deliciousness from his mother, personally he preferred the grilled steak but it wasn't a deal breaker. "I can handle with helping Jessica doesn't need to since she is the guest" he said as an after thought, "she'd probably just get in the way because she doesn't know where anything is" he teased his girlfriend with a playful wink over the shoulder.

Jessica giggled when she saw Drake's reaction and sat down on a chair from where she could watch both, her boyfriend and his mother.

Cinthia began to get the butter, salt, milk, potatoes out of ccupboards and began to prepare the mashed potatoes. "You can grill the steaks if you want." The grill wws easy handled when you inew how to use it. It was an epectric grill and did not taie long to get hot enough to grill meat. Cinthia put three large corncobs into a big pot with water and cooked it on the stove.

"Alrighty then get ready for the best steak in the world" he said as he grabbed up the marinating steaks and went to the back porch to open the door up. He placed the steaks on the grill once he got it all fired up and then poked his head into the kitchen "hey ladies how would you like your meat?" he asked with a crooked grin showing, perhaps that wasn't the best wording but he hadn't really been thinking about what he said when he said it. If he had been along with Jessica he probably would have turned that into something more playful but he held back from doing such a thing in the presence of his mother though he did flash Jessica another playful wink as he waited for their answers to how they would like their steaks cooked.

"Well done" said both women at the same time. Cinthia finished making the mashed potatoes the way Drake liked them. She looked at the corn and decided that it needed to cook five or ten more minutes untill they were done. Cinthia opened a cupboard and took three plates out of it and placed them on the table. She grabbed a fourth one and brought it to Drake. "For the steaks." Cinthia walked back to the kitchen and put the silverware and three glasses on the table. "What do you two want to drink?"

Drake's face scrunched up slightly as they both said well done, he liked his medium rare so his would be the first one day, when his mother came out he thanked her for the plate before getting himself back to work on cooking the steaks. He popped his head into the house at the question of what they would like to drink "you got any grape juice or apple juice? kinda cutting myself off from soda slowly but surely trying to make sure it isn't something I just all the time" he said quickly. He pressed down on his steak with the grill fork listening as the juices sizzles upon the flame before he cut into the tender meat to show the insides, "mines done but yours will take a few more minutes probably" he called out to them as he set his up top on the rack so it would stay warm but wouldn't get cooked much more by the heat of the grill's flames.

Cinthia poured apple juice into the glasses and looked at the pot with the corn cobs to see if they were done or needed more time. She turned the stove of and poured the water into the sink. Cinthia got the the corn out of the pot and put it on the plates. She placed the bowl with the mashed potatoes on the table too. "In that case make my steak medium too so we can eat." Jessica and Cinthia looked at each other and began to laugh. They sat down on a chair and waited for Drake to bring the steaks.

Well well Jessica and his mom seemed to be getting along pretty well he thought to himself as he heard them laughing while he pulled the steaks off the grill. He turned the grill off and brought the steaks into the house "well here we are the best steaks in the world if I do say so myself" he said in an over confident tone before he sat himself at the head of the table. "So mom what have you been up to lately?" he asked in a curious tone as he pulled a steak onto his plate, then a nice pile of mashed potatoes, last but not least a corncob which he lathered with butter and salt to make it extra delicious.

Jessica put a corncob on Drake's mother and her own plate while Cinthia put mashed potatoes on the plate of drake's girlfriend and on her own too. The two women lathered their corncobs with butter and salt before they began to eat. "Well, I finally got your fathers sign on the divorce papers. He wanted to marry again so he agreed to sign them. I'm happy that I am singoe again. My work place is the same...except that I got a promotion. How about you, Drake? What are your plans now that you graduated from College?"

The mention of the divorce papers being signed was a surprise as his father had been pretty adamant about never signing them when he left Drake's mother. Made no sense to Drake but hey he didn't really care what his dad did "well hopefully he makes her miserable enough to leave him as well" he said in a bland tone, Drake didn't really hate his father he was just indifferent to him as the man hadn't been all that much of a parent. He didn't have time to dwell on that as she asked about his plans "well I'm gonna have to get a job at some point or else college was pointless" he said in a playful tone, "Jessica and I were actually talking about moving in together so we could split the rent on a place" he threw it out there casually before taking a big bite of his steak which he had dipped in the mashed potatoes and it melted in his mouth deliciously.

Cinthia listened to her sons words while she ate her steak. She stopped to eat when he mentioned that he wanted to move together with Jessica and nearly choked on her food. She coughed and drank a little bit of her apple juice. "But...l thought you would stay here."

Jessica looked at Drake and his mother and did not say a word. She stopped to eat and thought about a proper response without sounding rude. Jessica wanted to hear what Drake had to say about this before she said something.

Drake realized his mistake but it was too late to say something else, he took a moment to clear his throat before speaking "well I am for a little while just to get a job and get back on my feet" he explained calmly. "I mean I can't be living with my parent for too long after all I"m already twenty three" he tried explaining it calmly hoping that would be enough to defuse the tension in the air. "Jessica and I have only talked about it at this point but if we can both get decent jobs moving in together wouldn't be that hard and rooming with each other is much easier than rooming with some stranger" he was logical with his explanation even though logic would have no effect on emotion. "And I figure you won't want me hanging around too long or else you'll just get sick of me" he said in a playful tone hoping a joke would help ease away the worries that he was certain she had in her mind.

"Yes, getting a job is a good idea, but I thought that you would still live in this house! You would not have to pay for a rent and could get food cooked by my every day this way."
Jessica looked Cinthia with a puzzled look on her face. "And where should I stay?"
"You can stay here too, we have a guest roomwhere you can stay if you want. The same goes for you, Jessica. You would not need to pay any rent."

This conversation was definitely not going the way Drake had planned it though to be honest he hadn't really planned anything which he was regretting at the moment. "Whoa whoa I really appreciate the gesture mom but wouldn't it be a bit odd for a man and his girlfriend to be living with his mother?" he asked in a slightly exasperated tone "we have to be on our own for multiple reasons" he explained calmly. "Living here we wouldn't have much privacy" that was the least vulgar way to say that they wouldn't be able to have any sex here as she would be around a lot and they weren't exactly quiet. "Plus you don't wanna be living in here with three people it's a nice place but it's just not that spacious" it was a weak excuse but he couldn't really think of anything else off the top of his head.

"The house is not that small, it was big enough for you, your father, me..." Cinthia looked down at the ground with tears in her eyes. "...And it was big enough for Sophie too." Cinthia put her fork and knife down before she stood up and walked to her room with tears falling towards the floor. Sophie was Drake's younger sister who died five years ago when a bank robber decided to kill some of his hostages. Jessica knew about this and looked at Drake. "You should follow and comfort her."

Things went from bad to worse as his mother decided to bring up his sister, Drake did not talk about his sister with anyone as he was the center of the family if he fell apart then everyone was left adrift in a sea of emotions. He sighed as his mother left the table and nodded to Jessica "yea" his voice was not a happy one "sorry about this I'll be back in a bit" he reassured Jessica as he stood up from his chair and went after his mother. He knocked on her door before he entered the room "look I know that was unexpected but it's nothing to get so worked up over" he said in a gentle tone as he shut the door behind him, "it's not like I'm disappearing forever or anything like that" he said softly trying to ease her worries.

Cinthia looked at Drake with tears on her face when he entered her room. "I don't want to lose you too...I thought when you would live here again I could watch over you so I won't lose you too. I was worried that something could have happened to you too while you were in college...I was so glad to see you again...I love you Drake...please stay...I would do anything for you when you promise me to stay..."

Drake sat down on the edge of the bed "you aren't going to lose me just like you didn't lose me when I went to college" he said in a reassuring tone. "I love you too mom but it's not that simple Jessica and I need our privacy to do certain things" he said in a calm tone "living here means that we can't be nearly as intimate" he looked at her trying to gauge her reaction to what he was telling her. "I know you want me to stay and staying would be nice in it's own ways but I can't just change my mind for no reason" truth was he was a young man in his prime which meant he had a high sex drive. Drake liked sex especially with Jessica as she was beautiful and daring, if he lived here their sexual shenanigans would be very limited as it would just be awkward to have her walk in on them or hear them through the walls.

Cinthia began to strip out of her clothes and walked towards her son. "Drake...I would do anything to keep me by my side...anything..." She knelt in front of him and unhipped his pants to take his cock out. Cinthia looked up at him and whispered "Anything..." before she began to suck his cock. She knew that Drake had a hight sex drive, she could hear him masturbate sometimes and noticed the amount of used tissues when he hit puberty. She knew that he masturbated a lot because he was not an allergic person and did not have a cold all year.

When Drake came in here he was not expecting for anything like this to happen his mother was actually stripping down and kneeling before him while saying she would do anything to keep him by her side. Now she had his manhood out, Drake was so stunned by what she was doing he didn't move to stop her it was like he was frozen until he felt her warm mouth engulf his length. He groaned softly feeling the heat of her mouth on his length and while it might have been wrong in the eyes of everyone else he didn't care as it felt so good right now. He had been flaccid before but it didn't take long for his cock to harden and grow out to it's full nine inches, due to his size deep throating was often not an option unfortunately.

Cinthia did not stop to suck Drake's cock, not even when he got fully erect. She deepthroated his bick and thick dick without a problem and bobbed her head up and down. Cinthia licked the head of his cock and used her right hand to massage his balls. She used her left hand to masturbate by inserting two fingers into her pussy and using her thumb to rub against her clit while she moaned to send vibrations over his dick.

Jessica wondered what took her boyfriend and his mother so long and walked around. She noticed the slightly open door and looked through the keyhole. Her mouth fell down towards the ground when she saw and heard Drake getting a blowjob from his mother. She could not look away and began to masturbate to the situation in the room.

Drake was in a world of pleasure as he felt his mother's throat wrapped around his entire length, now sure he had some deep throating before but usually that took some time it was nothing like this, his mom had taken it all down with no problem. She was already bobbing upon his length making him groan out softly with pleasure as he didn't want Jessica to hear him "fuck that's so good" he managed to get out as he felt her massaging his balls as well. Out of reflex his hand came down upon her head running through the silky soft hair before gripping it firmly, his hips beginning to move towards his mother's mouth and throat as the pleasure just continued to get better and better "even better than Jessica" he groaned out with knowing that Jessica was watching.

If someone had told him that his mother would be doing this to him one day he would have called them crazy, his body felt like it was on fire and his head filled with a haze of sexual pleasure as she moaned around his cock which vibrated nicely over him. "Yea keep that up and I'll give you my cum soon" he groaned out as he pulled on her hair while thrusting his hips forward more so now, the more this continued the more control he lost as he thought of her as a sexy older woman rather than his mother.

Back
Top Bottom