Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turning My Star Student Into A Bimbo (Sailingsam x loneiysong)

He grinned as he went to make some adjustments to so, things in the basement. He was working on the machinery that would craft her into his image, it had to perfected. Coming back upstairs he wanted to test something, he slide off his clothes and walked up to her, naked and hard.... His cock standing at a prominent 7 and 1/2 inches, and thick too. He stood there waiting

He was more than impressed as he moaned. This was nothing like the girl from monday. The vdeos had been a definite help, and she was damn good at cock sucking too. He thrust into her, gripping her head as he shoved down her.

He shoved her down his thwart moaning loudly.... "I'm about to cum little pet" he said loudly do she could hear Jim through the headphones. He shot into her rope after rope of cum falling down her throat and coating her. Once he had finished he sighed "clean it" he said

He lay there relaxing. Afe a while he smelt something delicious. Getting up and walking to he kitchen he smiled. "it smells wonderful." he commented as he stood watching her cute ass run back and forth

She smiled and looked up. She blushed. "Thank you." She had found some steak and vegetables in the fridge so she was grilling the steaks and working the vegetables into a salad. She moved back adn forth and looked at him. "Did you need anything?" She looked up and smiled to him.

"you're welcome" he smiled as he sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen. "No I'm just fine, but thank you for asking, I don't want to distract you from your cooking.

"Sure." He returned the smile and pointed to the fridge. He waited for her to return before he took a bite of the steak. "This is delicious." He beamed at her

"Oh good." he beamed, glad that she enjoyed him. After they finished eating he went to relax in the living room, having told her to clean the dishes and join him afterwords

"come sit beside me." he motioned to the empty seat met to him on the couch. He was still nude and so was she. He turned on the tv and flipped through the channels until he found something he wanted to watch. He put his arm around her, his fingers playing with the tiny tit it was beside

Back
Top Bottom