Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turning My Star Student Into A Bimbo (Sailingsam x loneiysong)

He smiled "good girl" the conditioning had worked better than he thought. the next steps might be a little bit easier than he thought due to that as well. "almost there" he whispered

"mjmm sure, here take some more lollipops" he handed her another three, the ones she had before had fallen out when she had her first orgasm

"what?" he asked grinning as he pulled into a driveway leading up to a very large almost compound looking house... "welcome home" he said grinning. "once you walk through that door you'll never be the same again."

He picked her up as she stood by the door of the car, and almost carded her..... Making sure to slip a finger in her tiny slit as he walked toward he door, unlocking it he opened it to a huge beautiful furnished living room with hand crafted furniture. He laid her down on a sofa. "I'll be right back with sme drinks in the meantime out back on the headphones and masturbate again." he had added more commands on obedience and using lesser vocabulary... Soon she would be calling him her daddy or master and using boring long words and shorter ones instead

She groaned arching her hips feeling his finger slip into her and panted softly. She laid back and then looked at him and bit her lip. She stood up and walked to the back he told her to put on and put them on and sat down propping her legs up and began to finger herself leaning back shutting her eyes.

He came back and stood in the doorway watching her. He waited until she had reached another orgasm before he came over and slide off her headphones. "Tell me honestly doll. Do you know or have any idea what is going on or might be about to happen?" He was genuinely curious as to what she knew or thought was going on

"Lick it." he commanded calmly... He sat down next to her and almost laughed at her figure, rising and falling. "My dear, do you know what a slut it?" He asked, starting off a strong of questions that he was about to ask her.

"good. Now what is the definition of a whore? And the difference between the two?" he wanted again to know her honest definition nd understanding of it

"why not? Don't whimper." he came over and hugged her. "what kind of modifications might a bimbo have?" he asked her agin with a straight face as he comforted her

"do you know what Ive done to you in the past week my little toy?" he whispered as he played with her hair.... "or are you clueless by this point?"

"don't tell me you haven't noticed the change from being a prudish good little girl to one who has had three rogasms, is sitting naked on my couch and is biting her lips on catastrophic arousal." he laughed. "his coming week it going to be amazing for you. Now put back on your headphones until dinner.

Back
Top Bottom