Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turning My Star Student Into A Bimbo (Sailingsam x loneiysong)

"Sure sure" he smiled and began pumping gas and almost laughed as she shakily got out of the car and went to the bathroom. He went in and bought 10 big bags of lolipops, three packs of jerky, and a couple bottles of water and went back to the car, waiting for Elena

he smiled as she walked back to the truck. The sucking sublimanl had worked perfectly.... he quickly keyed in a higher arousal sublimnal, one that would get even her tiny tits to show under her shirt before she jumped in. "All good?" he asked as he started the car and handed her the bag of snacks.

"Yea..." She sighed in happiness seeing the lollipops and took it and opened it and put it in her mouth and sighed and rolled her eyes as if in satisfaction. "Thank you." She pulled the lollipop out to say before returning it and put on her heaphones and soon was shifting and whimpering as her nipples were hard and looked around.

"How could they be too tight?" he asked her confused. "You haven't put on any weight since we left have you?" he mockingly teased her as he almost laughed seeing two lollipops in her mouth. "if they feel too tight then take them off" he said nonchalantly.

he decided to be brazen. "Maybe you should try and take off your panties too." he suggested, he wanted to see her cute little teen slit. wet and horny. he handed her another lollipop

She shivered and kicked off her panties. That hairy little pussy dripping wet. And if one looked close, they would be able to see her clit that was aroused and wanting.. She took another lollipop and put it in her mouth not aware why she was doing that.

he smiled and continued to drive.... he leaned over and whispered.... "You know what I think would be best for you before we got there? Fingering yourself..." with that he hushed and hand her her third lollipop for her mouth.

he grinned. the condtioning had worked so well. "You have five minutes" he warned her.
(this is where we will possibly pause for a week, unless i have coverage and what not)

Back
Top Bottom