Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turning My Star Student Into A Bimbo (Sailingsam x loneiysong)

He continued to plaster a smile on his face as he taught. Asking her questions througout the lesson he gave her a quick quiz at the end, which she of course aced. "Perfect" he smiled. "Now, take this CD home with you, I want you to listen to it very carefully, perhaps three or four times got it?" he asked looking at her.

David smiled, those CD's contained the beginning of her slow descent into what he wanted her to become, slow subliminals would help attract her more and more to him, putting her trust into him, and wanting to explore sexual things more and more... not noticeable to a human ear, it was just background noise in a boring lesson. By the end of the week she'd be more than ready for what he had planned.

She was not sure what was going on with her. But by the end of the week, she was having erotic thoughts that she didn't understand. She groaned adn then when the end of the week came around, she was always hot and very uncomfortable. She panted softly adn shook her head.

When classes began Friday David smiled when he noticed Elena squirming and looking uncomfortable in the front seat. He pulled her aside and asked her if something was wrong, when she had replied she was fine he continued to teach but asked that she stay after class. When the bell had rang and everyone was gone he waited for her to approach his desk.

"Well it certainly nothing to do with the temperature in here, which is always quite cold." He frowned. "I hope you're not getting sick. I'd hate for you to miss our trip"

"Good" he said smiling. "We'll run by your house on the way out of town and grab your stuff. We'll just put your bike in the back of my car. now let's go" he said softly. when he let her go he lightly tapped her ass, light enough for her to notice, but not a blatant slap on the ass

"Nothing to apologize for" he smiled. He picked up two large boxes with him, which actually contained all of his things, he had resigned two weeks ago knowing this was coming. "Let's go then"

He noticed how she blushed and squirmed. She may or may not have realized how horny she was right then.... and ther wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. "This your house?" he asked as he pulled into a driveway.

He smiled as he noticed she seemed to look at him for approval before doing something. It was working slowly by slowly. He pulled out a pair of special headphones for her when she returned. "Here I got you these to listen to some music on the way up" he smiled as he handed them to her.

These sublimnals were designed for pure obedience, they also started slowly talking in the background how learning was bad.... and how much she loved and needed to suck on something. she would slowly begin to only think about David... or a cock...slamming in her mouth, pussy, or ass.

He grinned. "Sure thing. want me to buy any snacks for you while you're in there?" he asked her, curious as to what she would pick. He knew she was starving

Back
Top Bottom