Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beautiful's Search, (quick smut and story based, some darker plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeautifulDisaster420

Super-Earth
Hey there, I'm pretty new to the site, So I'm not too familiar with how the threads work, but if you want to play I'm open to doing it through PM or through YIM.

I'm looking for male partners only, no women please.
I have a life outside of the internet, so if you are someone who wants constant replies and gets their panties twisted when it takes me a few, don't even bother responding to this.
I will be able to post at least once a day, if no more. But once at least, obviously if it's through YIM the responses will be quicker.

Some things that I expect from my partner
* I expect you to be literate and for the most part type properly. I'm not the grammar police, I understand that we all make mistakes in our typing, but I will not tolerate text talk.
*I expect decent lengths in reply. I'm looking for a minimum of a paragraph, the more the better. Nothing worse then typing out two paragraphs and getting a few sentences back in return.
*I'm looking for about a 60% sex driven scene to about 40% story, If you're looking for pure sex, with little build up and rushing into it, I'm not the girl for you. I enjoy build up, the story that were writing and lots of foreplay.
* I can not stand whiney men in the characters, nothing turns me off more. I like confident, strong, alpha male type men for the characters. Could even venture of to be dominant, but it doesn't have too. I'm just not good with a man too sappy, you don't have to be a jerk, jus be a man. If that doesn't make sense to you, I'm not the partner for you.
* I tend to play a bit submissive, but secretly. Something along the lines where I'm a very independent women, who is very outspoken and headstrong, never takes anyone's shit ect, but with you its different, there's just something about you and I want to submit to you. Like I said I don't have to play submissive, I'm very feisty, but I prefer it, I don't mind taking on a bit of a dom role at times either, as long as we throw the power back and fourth. I'm good with playing innocent and not knowing any better, I'm good with playing with ad girl, I'm not big on playing slutty though, but I'm open to it.
* I play myself, pretty much always. I'm not interested in any type of animal, furry creatures or anything not human. I'm open to altering my looks if you have a preference or something, but for the most part I want to be myself.
*I want you to type in he first person, third is okay, but not my favorite. I don't want to feel like our 'characters' are doing this, I want it to feel like you and I are. But once again, I'm completely open to third of first isn't your thing.

Roles...

I'm pretty open when it comes to roles, but I do have some hard limits that I just will not do which are...
*Family of any type, no step either.
*Anything non-human based, except for an apocalypse type role with zombies or something similar, but that's it. I'm also open to do a vampire/human type role as well.

Some pairings I enjoy are

Cops Daughter/Gang member
Wife/ Abusive Husband
Exes
Girlfriend/Boyfriend (on and off again sort of deal)
Victim/Mob Boss
Sub/Master (This wouldn't be typical, she wouldn't willingly give herself to him)
Good Girl/ Bad Boy
Freshmen/Senior
Student/Teacher (mot the typical blackmail sex for better grades set up.)
Hard to get girl/Player
Virgin/Player
Cop/Criminal
Prostitute/cop
Human/Vampire
Witch/Vampire
Debtors Daughter/ Gang member
Best friends little sister
Rivals
Enemies
And many, many more

I like for the role to have some type of drama to it, I feel that keeps things interesting, I have a huge thing for past relationship type roles, something where we've slept together before and don't exactly like one another.
But I'm also open to this being our first time as well.
I also really like the thought of an argument turning into some hot I hate you type sex. I like the idea of us having some type of forbidden relationship, cheating roles where on or both of us are cheating with one another.
I like roles where the male has some type of authority like you being a kingpin drug dealer, being part of the mafia, being a cop, teacher, things like that.
I like bad boy/good girl type based roles, where were from two different sides of the tracks.

Role Ideas (Mostly smut based, though I wouldn't mind adding more plot. All of these roles are up for discussion.)

Beck and Call!
She is at the beck and call of a man who calls her away from her work, her friends and her family to meet him wherever he wants. Motels, alleyways, penthouse suites, theatres, the locations vary from day to day week to week. He has enough on her and her illegal dealings at her job to crush her, but stays his hand as long as she is willing to do as he tells her. Will he finally see to her husband and free her to be his, will he test her loyalty by handing over his info and trusting her to stay at his side, or is this all part of her plan, to give up control each week to a lust fuelled monster who craves her flesh and wants little more than to batter her holes and make her scream in pleasure? I'm open to details, let's discuss.

The Cure!
She visits an expensive sex therapist to attempt to gain a cure for her lust fuelled and depraved urges. Instead the man takes full advantage of her flesh, throwing ethics to the wind as he indeed cures her of wanting to act on her suppressed urges (to fuck everything in sight...) instead he focuses her on himself and begins a wild affair with her, the couch stained in sweat and cum after every session and his attentions extending beyond his office as he turns her into a wanton slut devoted to his touch.

Wild Animals!
She bumps into an old lover, who drags her off the street and away from her office. Then and there, up against a wall behind a dumpster in some alley, they reignite their passion. From that point onwards every lunch time they meet outside on the street and find somewhere to rut like animals. Depraved and sinful sex ensues as she is lured away from family, job and friends to ultimately devote herself to cock.

Claimed!
First he helps her move in, then her new neighbor helps her strip down and desecrate her body with sinful sex. Posing as a personal trainer he gets away with defiling her body morning noon and night under her husbands nose and without a second thought. She has to meet his demands now, until she finally gets enough to persuade her to leave her husband altogether.

Shared Bathroom!
She discovers that she'll be sharing far more than just a bathroom, when she moves in to a new apartment. As the room mate of a man who is obsessed with her flesh and eager to wreck her fragile body, every waking moment, she'll be hard pressed to keep her job and make her payments, leading to even more depravity and sin...

Not a care!
She husband helps out his brother when he calls round to their house. Little does he realise that his brothers only concern is with ravaging the flesh of his cock teasing wife, as she lies out in the back yard of their property. His brother proceeds to do her right under his nose, and continues to do so as he remains oblivious to what is going on.

Home Wrecker!
Eating away at the resolve of a married photographer, one day during a pick up set where only her and him are in the studio, he snaps and ravages her to rags... just as she planned. Now he can't keep his hands off her, everything suffers as work-time and home-time are both messed up and broken apart by their constant meetings and sexual hook ups.

I have tons of ideas and suggestions other than what I have up here, I'm just trying to give a basic idea, if this has interested you so far, send me a PM and lets talk about things. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom