Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sugar Daddy Surprise (Morlock x Winchesters)

Winchesters Girl

Planetoid
Kate was a little shocked that she had agreed to meet a man here. She glanced around as she sat at the small two person table. She tapped her fingers along the table before biting her bottom lip. It had been a while since her father had passed and afterwards her life kind of just fell apart. She had no one, her mother lived states away and wasn't in her life no more. Her father gave her a place to stay and live. He helped her with everything she needed, though with him gone she just felt so alone. Sure he left the house and what he had in her name, but it wasn't much. She worked what she could to make a living, but it wasn't that easy.

She had found herself on this site, it was a little silly but something came out of it. A man who was willing to come meet her before deciding if he would become her Sugar Daddy. She didn't like using men for their money, but she was in loads of debt due to her father dying and some of her own as well and she was trapped. She had no where else to turn.

Her heart pounded in her chest, she was nervous, scared, excited all at once. Wondering who the man would be, she was a little scared that he would be an old man. She was hoping he would be a little older than her, but not by much. She ran her fingers through her long brunette hair and closed her hazel eyes. She wore a white tank top with a pair of blue jeans and black boots. Something she put in her description that she would wear to meet him. She thanked the waiter as he brought her glass of water and she took a sip.

Michael had decided to join the Sugar Daddy dating site for a laugh, he didn't expect much from it just women, mostly younger ones who wanted to hook up with some older rich man and milk him of his money, he laughed at many of the ads by these women, they all wanted something as well as money, they wanted relationships or to be spoiled, he figured if he was paying them allowance then they get what they get!

He was scrolling through the profiles when he saw one from his home town, his best friend had recently died and he was unable to make the funeral, he wondered how his daughter was going, Kate was practically a niece to him, Michael would take her out to the zoo and movies and the like, it was just like having his own daughter.

So anyway, the hometown location caught his interest, the photo was blurred but he could tell enough from it that she wasn't ugly or anything. Michael was 40 years old now and the idea of seeing a woman half his age or younger was odd and yet arousing and exciting to him. He messaged her and she responded, they seemed to get along quite well via private messages and agreed to meet when he flew back home.

So he pulled up outside the old cafe that he used to spend a lot of time with Kate in, it was one of the oldest cafes in town, he took a breath as he stepped out of the car and checked himself in the side mirror, he was fit for his age, wearing blue jeans and a black t shirt, this girl who only gave her name as "K" said she would be wearing blue jeans, black boots and a white tank top, she had long brunette hair and hazel eyes, he still hadn't seen a clear photo of her and she hadn't seen one of his at all, somehow he feared sending photos would ruin the messages, they were getting along so well together. Almost too well, what was the catch?

Straightening his blonde hair he walked into the cafe, he looked around as he entered in that way people do when they are looking for someone in a strange place and then he saw her, she looked familiar, he approached the table, she was drumming the table with her finger tips.

"Ummm... Hi I'm Michael from the site...and your K,K...."

"Kate, is that you?" He asked stunned, was it really his pretend niece?

The time was nearing and her heart only pounded harder in her chest as she took another long sip of her water and she glanced up. She'd watch the door open and closing with groups of people coming in and single people coming in. Though none of them fit the description of Michael. When she first started talking to Michael it reminded her of her fathers best friend, Michael. The man that she grew up with, he was like an uncle to her, a best friend, even a close father figure that took care of her when she was young. Now she had grown up, to a young, beautiful 24 year old. She had wished she had her life more together at this age but it was hard work. She often wished that he was home so she could go see him but she knew he had his life to live and she leaned back into the seat. Fiddling through her purse she looked to see if she had any messages before she heard a mans voice and her eyes fluttered up to glance over who it was. Though the moment her eyes met his, she froze. Her face slightly lost color and her heart felt like it was going to rip out of her chest as she coughed slightly. She set her glass of water down as well as her phone into her purse.

It was him. She was unsure for a second until he said her full name and she swallowed. Her mouth was dry and she breathed in lightly. "Oh my god.. Michael.." She whispered softly as she looked up and into his eyes. Her face turned from shock to happiness, though she stood up. The chair scooting behind her and she shook her head. "Oh my gosh. I can't believe it's you. Yes.. it's me, Kate." She nodded her head and stepped out from the table. Only a second later she flung her arms around his neck and pulled him close. She felt herself close to breaking down again, it had been so long since she had seen him. Her face pressed into the crick of his neck as she smelled him. He smelt the same and it brought back all those fond memories of him. She pulled back slowly, her left arm against his shoulder and her right hand against his cheek and she gave a soft laugh.

"I can't believe it's you.." she was still stunned as she dropped her arms from his shoulders and she breathed in softly. Though the thought suddenly hit her and the color came flooding back to her face as she realized he wasn't here randomly. He was here to meet her from the Sugar daddy site and she blushed heavily. "Oh gosh.. this is slightly awkward.." She spoke softly.

Michael realized from her expression that she was indeed his favourite non niece, before he could say anything else she was already up from her seat and throwing her arms around him, he held her tight in a warm embrace, he could feel her sorrow and sense of being lost, he could also feel her body so much fuller and softer than the last time he saw her, she was all woman now and although he was trying not to think about that, the feeling of her warm and hot body, her breasts only covered by the thin singlet against him, it was too much, he gave in and let himself enjoy the feeling a little as wrong as he knew it was.

Her perfume filled his senses as she soon loosened her hold of him and laughed a little, he remembered that laugh from when she would see the monkeys at the zoo and funny cartoons, he still had his hands on her waist, something was stopping him from letting go, he had forgotten why they were here, what had brought them back together.

"I can't believe it is you either!" he responded stunned, and then the look on her face made him remember why he was here as well and what Kate was and what he was to her, he watched as the colour and joy rushed from her face and she became awkward, saying as much even.

"Umm... yeah, just a little, I'm sorry I couldn't make your dad's funeral, I just couldn't get away, is that what has led you to this, to the site and all, are you in trouble Kate?" he asked her resuming his role as her unofficial dad or protector, "Here, lets sit down and you tell your Uncle Mike all about it" he said softly guiding her back to the chair.

The waitress came along another young woman, he ordered them their old favourite, a double sundae with extra thick chocolate syrup.

"So, tell me all about it Katie" he said again as the waitress left.

It was nice, feeling his arms wrapping around her waist and she sighed lightly. To have her uncle, or well now pretty much father figure holding her again. She felt whole, she felt safe and sound. She smiled softly as she pulled back and swallowed. Though listening to his words she closed her eyes and she felt herself once more close to breaking down. Her eyes watered up and she quickly wiped them. He was right on the ball with why she was on the site. Nodding her head slowly, "Yea.. that's why." She looked up to him before sitting back down at the table and she breathed in lightly, exhaling out slowly.

She smiled brightly as he called himself, 'Uncle Mike' and she laughed a bit. He always called himself uncle mike to her, whether she was hurt, sad, happy or mad. She could always confide in him, he had always been there for her. Leaning back into the seat she wiped her eyes again and thanked the Waitress after she took their order. Hearing what he had ordered, brought her to ease. Reminding her of when she was a little girl and they would come here together to eat their hearts out on double Sundae.

After a moment she looked up to him, "Well shortly after dad passed away I didn't know what to do. You were gone, I didn't know how to get ahold of you. Mom just doesn't give a shit.." She shrugged and tapped her fingers against the table. "The only thing dad left to me was the house, you know how much in Debt, Dad was. I have to take over his Debt. I have debt of my own. My job let alone wont cover everything I have to take care of. And I.. I just needed help.." She whispered, slightly ashamed as she looked down. "I figured if I could find someone who would want to be there with me, help me with all of this.." she shrugged and covered her face.

"I'm just ashamed now.." She said softly and wiped her eyes as she glanced up to him once again.

Michael clasped Kate's hand as she looked ashamed and downtrodden, life had given her a good kick in the teeth before she even had time to start herself off, Michael knew her mother well and she was never good with stress or depression and losing her husband would have been a touch of both, it seemed as though Kate was left all alone to fend for herself, thrown in the deep end as it were and told to sink swim.

He understood Kate's desperation and her wanting to meet some rich man who would take care of her, he wasn't happy about it but he got it. He tried to remove the erotic thoughts from his mind again, the idea of this woman 16 years younger than himself that he used to take to the zoo and the movies, the little girl who would pour him pretend cups of tea and serve him mud cakes, no, he shook his head, surely he couldn't take her up on her offer?

"I know Kate, it must all be so hard, I will help you" he said and before he could continue the waitress returned with the large sundae and walked off, the waitress was about the same age as Kate and she had a look on her face that suggested she knew exactly what was going on, but then as Michael looked around the cafe it seemed like the whole world was looking at him and judging him right now.

"Let's just enjoy the sundae huh Katie and worry about the rest afterwards" he said noticing he was bulging against his jeans.

Kate looked up as he took her hands and she sighed softly as he began to speak and she nodded her head slowly. Before she quickly looked up, "Wait.. what?" She asked, she was a bit surprised that he was willing to help her. Suddenly the waitress arrived and placed their sundae down onto the table and she smiled softly, thanking her before she turned her attention back over to Michael. Though she smiled softly and she reached out and she squeezed his hand gently. "Thank you.." She smiled once more and she sat back. Listening to him she nodded slowly, "Sounds like a good idea.." She pulled out her spoon that was wrapped in the napkin and she dug into the sundae.

"It's been so long since we've come here for a Sundae.." She sighed softly and placed a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. Licking it clean from the spoon and she suddenly felt a sigh of relief. It was nice to just spend time with her Uncle Mike. It had been years and the thought of why they were here just disappeared. She didn't care about that right now, it was nice to just be with him. She felt like a little kid again with him, she could just have fun and giggle.

As he looked at the huge sundae Michael couldn't help but think that if he was going to take on a sugar baby than why shouldn't it be his faux niece? She was very beautiful and she obviously wanted some kind of a relationship based on an arrangement. They had a strong bond to each other so why not explore that further?

"It has been a long time hasn't it, it is quite nice. I like hearing you giggle" he said to her as he thought about other ways to make her giggle.

His tone then changed, "Ummm... so Kate, what kind of an arrangement were you hoping for anyway?" he asked her as he looked down feeling a mix of turned on and discomfort.

Kate glanced up to him and she smiled softly as she took another small bite though she placed the spoon down and she laughed once more, biting her bottom lip. "It definitely has." She sat back a bit though she heard his question and her eyes flickered up to meet his and she swallowed before she looked down for another moment. This was a bit awkward now, she was hoping that she would be talking to some man she didn't know, but this was her own Uncle mike.

Looking back up to him she breathed in lightly, "Well.. I don't know really. I mean, I was hoping to find someone who would help me with my Debt. As you know.. I don't know. I guess in exchange for their help, some sort of relationship if they wanted. But I mean, now that I know it's you Mike. What arrangement would you be happy with?" She asked and reached across to squeeze his hand.

Katie seemed pretty cool with the idea he thought, after all she did join the site, but it seemed the idea of doing something like that with him certainly didn't bother her either.

Ideas and thoughts rushed through Michael's mind all at once, he had imagined a fair bit about what it could be like to have a paid girlfriend, one who would basically act on his every whim.

"Well Katie" he started as he took a breath, "I would love the full girl friend experience, I want to see you wear my shirt as you lay around my place and buy you clothes you can model for me, I want you to sit in my lap and well, I want to adore you and I hope you will adore me too" he said feeling a little silly, he knew she adored him, he was just too modest to make assumptions and the like.

Then he took a breath, "And well..." he wasn't sure how to proceed with the next part, "if it isn't too weird for you, maybe you could call me Daddy?" he said feeling a little ashamed given the recent loss of her father and all.

"If it isn't too sensitive for you that is" he added.

She was okay with the idea, it was a little weird for her but she figured she could push through it. After all he was willing to take care of her, like he had all of those years. He was there for her when she was a child and he was willing to be there for her while she was an adult. Who was still trying to get on her feet. Though she Looked up to him as he began to speak and she smiled softly and she blushed at his choice of words. He wanted to see her walking and laying around in just his shirt. To model for him, to sit in his lap as he adored and loved her. How could she refuse that kind of offer.

Though she glanced up once more at his last comment and she looked down. She sighed softly at the thought of her recently passed father and she frowned lightly though after she thought about it. She nodded her head slowly and locked her gaze back onto his. "I will.. It's okay." She said with a nod and a smile as she squeezed his hand once more and she scooted closer to the table. "Thank you so much." She sighed softly, she was definitely relieved. "I'm happy that you're back home. I missed you so much." She swallowed and smiled softly.

He watched as she tossed the thoughts over in her mind, it was something that used to creep him out when he would hear women say it on old movies and the like, he never thought he would want to be called Daddy in an erotic sense like that but there was something about it now and especially from Katie who he was practically a Daddy to, the only issue he had was her real Father, his best friend had recently died but now wasn't the time for morality plays and the like.

He smiled at her as she agreed and told him how she missed him so much and that she was glad he was back home, the way she swallowed belied her real issue with it perhaps but she would please him if she truly wanted to get herself out of this mess and what more if she was going to be used in this manner than it was probably better it be by him than some stranger.

"You are so beautiful Katie" he said as he held her hand and started to rub her forearm in a rather telling manner.

Back
Top Bottom